The New Kid in Town

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The New Kid in Town

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm sure this has happenned to some of you. You're the new kid in town. It's awful. You don't know anyone. You can't fit in. People treat you like dirt. Well, that's what Edward Terrence's life is like. Except he's not just from out of town, he's from a whole different galaxy! That's right, Edward's an alien! Only, the rest of the students at school don't know that...yet. And that's where you come in. I'll be playing Edward and one other kid. You can play students and/or faculty. But remember: NO ONE KNOWS HE's AN Alien!

Anywho, here's the sheet:
Name:
Age: (if you're a student, you must be old enough to be in high school)
Personality:
Physical Description:
Hair:
Eyes:
Grade:
Class: (if teacher)
Personality:
Here's my other charater, since I already described Edward in the RPG description.
Name: Darcy Lee
Personality: You know how there's that girl who everyone wishes was his/her big sister because she's just that cool? The girl not even the school bully harrasses? That's Darcy. She's athletic, gets good grades, and not that bad looking either.:sweat: (She's a member of the volleyball team, too)
Physical Description: Let's say she's an early bloomer and leave it at that, K? If she were an anime character, sparkles would surround her all the time.
Hair: Brown, goes down to her back in a ponytail.
Eyes: Hazel Green
Grade: 10th
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby KougaHane » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

rocklobster (post: 1388527) wrote:I'm sure this has happenned to some of you. You're the new kid in town. It's awful. You don't know anyone. You can't fit in. People treat you like dirt. Well, that's what Edward Terrence's life is like. Except he's not just from out of town, he's from a whole different galaxy! That's right, Edward's an alien! Only, the rest of the students at school don't know that...yet. And that's where you come in. I'll be playing Edward and one other kid. You can play students and/or faculty. But remember: NO ONE KNOWS HE's AN Alien!

Anywho, here's the sheet:
Name:
Age: (if you're a student, you must be old enough to be in high school)
Personality:
Physical Description:
Hair:
Eyes:
Grade:
Personality:
Here's my other charater, since I already described Edward in the RPG description.
Name: Darcy Lee
Personality: You know how there's that girl who everyone wishes was his/her big sister because she's just that cool? The girl not even the school bully harrasses? That's Darcy. She's athletic, gets good grades, and not that bad looking either.:sweat: (She's a member of the volleyball team, too)
Physical Description: Let's say she's an early bloomer and leave it at that, K? If she were an anime character, sparkles would surround her all the time.
Hair: Brown, goes down to her back in a ponytail.
Eyes: Hazel Green
Grade: 10th

Name: Dorian Galford
Personality:He's kind, but slightly cold and doesn't trust anyone. He is easier friends with those he's not familiar with, as "they haven't hut him... yet." He spends much time studying, and much time avoiding people who would pick on him.
Physical Description: Average height and weight, not too muscular, but not a stick figure either. It's obvious he's hit the gym a few times because he's afraid of getting in a fight and wants a little edge
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue
Grade: 10
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Vega » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Kk,heres my character!

Name:Kathryn Arnold
Personality:Quiet and sarcastic towards those that are"popular".Shes nerdy and knows it so she sticks with her own.
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Brown
Grade:9
Physical description:Tall and lanky.Shes the "plain jane" type and very smart but hates those who think they're all that.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby SeraphicCharm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Name: Elizabeth (Beth) Jakeston
Personality: She's a very driven student, but just another face in the crowd. She's relatively new to the school herself, and she has determined that she is coming to school to learn, not to make friends, after the way some of her classmates ignored her. However, she would really like to make some great friends...and maybe nice guy friends...before she graduates and heads off to college.
Physical Description: She is thin but strong, very attractive but people just don't seem to notice
Hair: Brown with bleach blonde ends, with bangs that hang just above her eyes
Eyes: Amber
Grade: 11
SeraphicCharm

Postby Dante » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: I'll do my best, time is kind of limited at the moment and as many may have noticed I need inspiration for my other RP. Might just jump in for a part time teaching position however.

Name: Dr. Werner Von Brown
Personality: Eccentric, and frighteningly deviant, Dr. Werner (Pronounced Verner) Von Brown comes off as rocket scientist a decade or two misplaced from his time. He keeps a very secretive lifestyle outside of school and spends most of his time working in his laboratory.
Physical Description: With the distinct smell of rocket fuel in his clothes that some have estimated makes him the most flammable thing on campus, Dr. Brown comes off at least as the most risk-taking instructor. He Wears a lab coat with the ends burnt off and a dark suit underneath that (complete with thick rubber boots). A frizzled mustache outlines his mostly bald and wrinkled head, beneath a pair of soot ringed eyes.
Hair: Any remaining strands show signs of burning and severe chemical damage.
Eyes: Brown and often blood shot from late night... grading... but you'd never see them because of a pair of dark tinted goggles.
Grade: Umm... I don't know, are you only allowed to take physics at a certain level in HS?
Class: AP (Acute Pain) Physics
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 pm

all characters accepted. And Pascal, you can teach any grade you wish.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lynna » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Ummm....I'm taking it there are still more character's needed, yes?
This will be my first RPG :)
Name:Marianna Claire McKenette
Personality: She's the really quiet, introverted type. She's really sweet, and loves to sing. most of the class ignores her because they think she's kind of wierd (which she is) but she's very perceptive and intuitive, so not much goes on without her noticing
Physical Description: Cute, and average hight
Hair:auborn, goes halfway down her back, and she often wears ribbons in it
Eyes:brown
Grade: 10
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby rocklobster » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Accepted!
I think I'm going to have to create some faculty. Don't be surprised if we have my own version of Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series. Gosh, even hearing her name makes my skin crawl! (shivers)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Althaia » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Name:Rain Stevens
Personality:fighter doesn't like a lot of people withdrawn
Physical Description: Tall and lanky tends to wear jeans and graphic tees and navy blue Vans with a purple rose on the front of the left foot and a red one on the right
Hair:black with neon blue bangs
Eyes: silver
Height:6'1"
Grade:12th
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Wind » Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Rhonwyn Morrison
Personality: she is a very strong personality and when she doesn't like something or someone she isn't afraid to tell them so. She is very suspicious of people and is like a bloodhound findining out stuff people don't want her to know
Physical Description:Image just without the devil wings and tail lol
Grade:7th
Bio: She is the daughter of a very eccentric inventor who lives in a very strange house. She doesn't make friends easily. She does LARP(live action roleplaying) in her spare time.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby SeraphicCharm » Mon May 17, 2010 2:48 pm

New chara! This will be the mystery guy I brought up in the RP.

Name: Sora "Quicksilver" Conner
Personality:Kinda quiet, yet very warm and friendly once you get to know him, Sora is hard not to like. He is an avid reader and an all-around good student. He is also a very fast runner. He takes his walk with the Lord very seriously and tries to influence those around him by his upstanding integrity.
Physical Description: ImageAbout 6', sturdy body frame, and very agile. His wardrobe is as diverse as his personality, but he prefers to wear darker colors.
Hair: Jet black with bangs hanging in his eyes
Eyes: Bright metallic blue
Grade: 11th
SeraphicCharm

Postby Adorima » Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 am

Name: Mr. Fyodor Drahomir
Personality: A nice guy (borderline goody-two shoes though he tries hard not to come off that way) and a hard worker with a little bit of a self-esteem problem. He takes extra care going out of his way to help other people, even if it means getting into a fight - or being unpopular with his peers and students.
Physical Description: 183 lbs, 6'1", well-built and strong, big Russian nose and a little chinkiness to his eyes due to his mother being Japanese. He usually has an shy, awkward grin but when his guard is down he has a full-blown, dimpled smile. He loves to wear durable, practical clothes. They are becoming to his figure but a bit out of fashion. Pic: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/193/2/d/Fyo__s_face_by_Adorima.jpg
Hair: Wavy ashy brown
Eyes: Rich Green
Class: Classical Russian Literature
Adorima

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 24, 2010 4:19 am

Adorima, I guess we can make your class an elective. Is that all right?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Adorima » Mon May 24, 2010 5:11 am

It's fine with me! Just as long as I'm approved!!!
Adorima

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying