The Operators

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Operators

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 pm

In the distant future, an alien invasion has taken over Earth. Our only hope lies in a secret team of robot pilots. Will you join the cause or continue the oppression. Remember the words of Winston Churchill, "The easiest way for evil to succeed is for good to do nothing."
Welcome to the Operators, a giant robot-inspired RPG. This will be my second attempt. I need both heroes and villains. The villains are the aliens, which I call the Darios.

[color="Blue"]Hero Application:[/color]
Name:
Personality
Mech Codename/description:
Mech's capabilities:
[color="blue"]Dario Application[/color]
Darios look humanoid but have four digits on each hand and have greenish-blue skin.
Name: (make it sound alien)
Personality:
And here's my first character:
Name: Karen Gold
Personality: Karen is a born leader. She has top-notch fighting skills and took to her mech quite easily. She wants to destroy the aliens no matter what because her mother was killed by them.
Mech Name/Description: Hendrix. It looks like a Gundam mech and is green, her favorite color.
Mech Capabilities: The Mech can fly and has a giant guitar. This is its primary weapon. By using her own musical skills (she's a prodigy and has been playing guitar since she was 4), she can create vibration-causing chords.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm

This sounds really cool!Heres my character:

Name:Andrew Obscura
Personality:Hes very intense.He also has the problem of letting his own emotions cloud his judgement.He also takes much pride in his 10 years of top-notch pilot training.
Mech Codename and discription:His mech is named Aquivex.It is blue and green and has a "Water" feel to it.
Mechs capibility:Aquivex has a huge hydro-cannon.This is his signature weapon.He also has state-of-the-art jetpacks that make him so nimble and meneuverable that its like hes underwater.

Btw,I do plan on making a second,alien character!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Ooh, mecha. *likes*

Here's a Darios for ya:
Name: Rebtha e'Stolus
Personality: He is unflinchingly loyal to the Darios cause, and as one of its enforcers, will carry out those duties with all the power with which he has been entrusted.

Background: He is the pilot of a large mecha (estimated to be 100 ft tall), known by the human resistance as the Metatron (see below). He was tested and proven by victories against Earth forces in the Subjugation War.

Mecha: The Metatron, so named by Earth forces for its angelic appearance when it is in flight, powered by two huge jet emitters on its back that spit flames that look like huge, glowing wings. It wields an anti-ship-class particle cannon on its right arm, bounded by two energy blades on either side, and in its left, several smaller laser cannons, bundled together into a single revolving cannon. It also carries enough missiles to

And here's a human character:
Name: Nathan Orlandus

Personality: He is a new recruit into the resistance military, and is wary about fighting against another sentient, humanoid species. (lol, Macross) However, he is trying to balance this against the necessity to save his species and his planet.

Mech Codename: Rubicon-Alpha (as in the Greek letter)

Mech's capabilities/description:About 12 feet high and humanoid. Its cockpit is in the upper torso, and extends into the head of the mech. It is armed with a shield made of a strong, translucent material (similar to a riot shield, only much stronger), and a plasma emitter that can be used to make barriers or streams of highly flammable superheated gas on its right hand, surrounded by four blades, forming a fiery fist for melee situations.

A large (6 ft tall) fin sticks out from each shoulder, acting as a conduit for excess heat generated when firing plasma weaponry. It lacks aerial capability, but makes up for it by being small and stealthy (at least, as much as a giant robot can be).
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 am

Well, we don't have as many starters as I'd like, but maybe if we start, we'll get more people. So, I'm submitting this.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying