[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
The Law of Humanity - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

The Law of Humanity

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Um, well, this is kind of random, but uh...

Maybe everybody gaining super powers and losing memories is a result of a top-secret government-powered experiment done all over the city and now certain people have to find out the gov's true motives for the experiment as well as an antidote for it?

Of course, I'm just throwing out a suggestion for you to look at. You do with the story whatever you want. :D
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Rock: There is no doubt we're doing that one. I just don't know when yet. I'll see as it plays out.

Ridley: The first might not make an arch but it could a short story or something. The second one is a interesting, and could make for a very nice arch.

AFG: That's more of an ending arch and I'm looking more for middle arches. But you never know. That could be the secret behind it all, or maybe not.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby RidleyofZebes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Some guy with a 'Messiah' complex and no visible powers who claims that he really does have powers that involve 'saving' everyone from this isolation, but is in reality a 2nd-rate con-man who's only tricking people into working for him? (Think Father Cornello from Fullmetal Alchemist)

Something that involves fighting robots. Say, some (a small army? or maybe that's too many...) are released into the city? They have to be hunted down and terminated. please note: They're armed and dangerous. haha not sure how strong they should be... I'd figure (in Star Wars terms) They should range from the vast majority being simple battle droids (the kind that were slaughtered by the thousands in the Clone Wars) that attack in groups, to lone predators similar to YVH combat droids (Yuuzhan Vong Hunters, things that are strong enough to take down Jedi).
A test to weed out those who haven't mastered their powers after being given a month? :)

I'm having so many flashbacks to The World Ends With You and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor right now... it's hard not to copy off of them, but could be useful nonetheless.
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Ridley: Both interesting stories. I would like to see if we play towards those scenarios before I choose.

Everyone: The PM has been put out and should be starting soon. I being the GM get the first post in which I will give more(I hope) detail in what is Cornet, dropping hints all along the way(To the best of my ability). More people are welcome to join and present members are still welcome to being new ideas and make more characters(I know I will) for Cornet is a large place and people are still being discovered( like UMA's in a way). I hope this will be a fun experience that we all can enjoy.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby goldenspines » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm

goldenspines

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 pm

My next and third(but not my last. some will be dropped soon after the next arch. Maybe.) character.

-Name: Allen Styrike
-Appearance: Short brown hair and green eyes and slightly tan white skin. Wears blue jeans and a green shirt.
-Power: Shape shifting. Raptor. (Also, my favorite Dino.)
-Alternate Appearance: Takes on the full appearance of a Raptor but it doesn't effect his clothes. Think Animorph when he changes.
-Personal Info: A boy Ali meets after being saved from herself by Alexis. The two became close friend quickly(though they did fight a lot at first) but is now in trouble.
-Other: At the moment is being controlled by Carlo Mare.

I'll let rock control him for awhile while we go through his (Mind Puppet) arch but I'm going to ask for him back after awhile. The next arch is rock's story. He'll be Co-GM of course.

Edit: That and we have 42 posts(as of right now) in the RP. Let us rejoice.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby acgifford » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Woo hoo! Yay us!
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Vega » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Yay....Yay
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Just in case anyone is wondering when the next story starts. As soon as the interactions that are currently happening end, that will end the day and thus the arch. The mind puppet arch will start on a whole new day.

P.S.: Sorry Vega. Looks like I set a trend for people running into your character.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby acgifford » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Thought this song sounded kinda like the characters feelings. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIADZKU9dw
acgifford

Postby Vega » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Its alright!XDD
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Atria35 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Is it too late to join the party? I'd love to RP to this too, it looks like a lot of fun!... If I get an okay, then I'll post character info. l8r~!
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

no go right ahead! We need someone else working with Carlo too.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

100% Okay from GM. Do whatever you want. Same for anyone else looking to join.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Atria35 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks so much, guys! :hug:
Alright, charrie info:
Name: Terra Ling
Appearance: Since she's half-Chinese, she's slightly shorter than average with medium-length black hair, black eyes, and olive skin. She has a favorite pair of goggles that are always on her head, and wears jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather vest over that. Also carries around a tool belt in case she finds inspiration for a gadget.
Power: The ability to speak things into existence. Limited in that she must be very specific- if she wants a stuffed bear, she'd better say a foot tall stuffed bear, because otherwise she might have a live one on her hands, or a stuffed one that’s 10 feet tall. If she can’t vocalize the words, then the object can’t appear. She can also only speak about 5 small items into existence a day, or 1 large item- within reason. She can’t just say ‘God’ and have God appear- so it would be more like a moped for the large item.
Personal info: She’s also pretty quiet and passive, preferring to keep her issues to herself. But if she’s had a problem with something for a while, she’s likely to blow up at the person causing it. She woke up in a workshop filled with clocks ticking away, in the basement of an empty house. She likes to mess around with, and build small gadgets, a lot. She discovered this minor talent when messing around with the clocks after she woke up and had looked around a bit.
Other: Prone to losing her voice due to illness. Her modified gizmos are also prone to being utterly useless. Sometimes they’re downright dangerous… but usually not for the target. She’s had to patch herself up multiple times after having something-or-other explode on her when she was trying to keep a raiding gang away from the house.
Atria35

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Atria: Very detailed in every way. A sort of 'Inkheart' ability that is nicely limited. If you could wait until the next arch to start please. That way we can all be on the same page.

Everyone: End your conversations soon and try not to make any new ones. I'm itching for the next one.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Atria35 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1384915) wrote:Atria: Very detailed in every way. A sort of 'Inkheart' ability that is nicely limited. If you could wait until the next arch to start please. That way we can all be on the same page.

No prob. Wooo! Can't wait! :grin:
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 am

Here's another new character
Name: Derrick Samsung
-Appearance: Derrick has a pale, Asian complexion. It is suspected that he emigrated into the city, but he remembers little before the incident.
-Power: Derrick can control sound. If he concentrates hard enough, he can create earthquake-level vibrations. He can even make it difficult to hear what a normal human would, just by changing a sound's pitch.
-Personal Info: Derrick is a wild card at best. He is not sure where he stands. He does not interact with others because he is unsure who is trustworthy. He doesn't talk much, and when he does, it's rather dry and to the point. He is more of an action-oriented person.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying