The Android/Human War

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Android/Human War

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am

It is the distant future. Androids have now become a reality. Fortunately, all androids have been programmed with the famed Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
HOwever, a virus has been infecting some of the androids, turning them into Rogue Androids. These Rogue Androids are no longer compliant with the Three Laws, making them a threat.
This is where your characters come in. They are either androids or humans. Here's the character info:
Humans:
Physical description (Eyes, hair, skin, you know the drill)
Bio:
Personality:
Androids:
NAme: (All androids' names start with the letter R as a first initial. They are referred to by their middle names, Ex. R. Daniel Olivaw)
Physical Description:
Bio:
Personality:

Note to anyone who asks: Yes, this is heavily based on Isaac Asimov's stories about robots.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am

Oo! Mememememe! Pick me! *Raises hand and jumps up and down.*
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 am

OK, so this character's an android:

Name: R. Malcolm Anderson
Physical Description: About 5'6", slightly heavy-set, with dark skin and a black suit. Designed to look intimidating, and has strength to match.

Bio: He was built about three years ago as a butler/bodyguard for an executive at Charybdis Industries, an android construction firm, and took a couple bullets for him from anti-android activists during that time. However, that executive recently got a more advanced bodyguard android, and Malcolm was left to his own devices. Now, he's roaming the streets as some sort of D-list superhero, stopping muggers and the like. It comes with being Three Laws-compliant.

Personality: He's a humorless fellow, who wasn't designed to understand jokes, and is very serious about his work. Seriously, don't insult him, because he'll take it seriously.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby acgifford » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Kk heres my character:

Name:Cedric Edwards
Physical description: He is 19 years old, has bright green eyes, brown spikey hair, and olive skin. He is in shape and about average in hieght.

Bio: He had a pretty average life as lives go. He was homeschooled for all his life. He had an average family with a sister, 2 brothers, and of course a mom and dad. His older brother died in a car accident when he was 8. His family was not Christian but he became a Christian at the age of 16. A friend told him about Jesus and all the things that he had done and Cedric accepted Jesus into his heart. His family eventually converted too.
He lives on his own now, though he does have an android maid to help him keep his apartment clean.

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, always tries to see the bright side. Tries to love everyone with the love of God. Courteous(Especially to women. He's a gentlemen.), thoughtfull, always tries to stand up for whats right. Tries to defend God when ever he hears someone bad mouthing him.(though, like me and others, he doesn't always.)
acgifford

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

OK, here's my characters. And I promise, the villain I've created will have a more important role than my previous villains.
Name: unknown, goes by the pseudonym of Veidt
Physical Description: He has an eyepatch and one brown eye. His skin has a slight tan to it and he has blonde hair.
Bio: Veidt is the leader of a terrorist organization known as The Pale Horses. They believe they will bring the end of the world. It is suspected that he is responsible for the virus creating Rogues.
and here's a good guy:
Name: David Rogers
Physical Description: He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He has a tatoo on his left shoulder. It resembles a wheel.
Personality: David is a strict, by-the-book detective. He is well versed in the martial arts and a skilled marksman.
Bio: David Rogers is a homicide investigator.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Lets try this again- http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=55018

Have fun and remember not to let things get out of control :P
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Wind » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Name: Lady Rilanesa
Nickname: goes by Viper
Physical description:Image
Bio: she is the daughter of a arms dealer who has gotten wealthy off the Android/human war
Personality:Mysterious yet honorable

Name: R 18
Manufacture Serial number:R18-21-3450-070488-3920
Physical Description:Image
Bio: Viper's Bodyguard
Personality: Strong silent type
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Name: Sasaria Bruinero

Nickname: always prefers 'Sassi'

Physical Description: Image

Bio: Sassi's parents had lost a child before Sassi was born and upon hearing about the Android/Human War that was going on, they decided to keep Sassi away from all that, so they sheltered her and kept her from knowing anything about war and fighting. However Sassi found out about the war anyway and was perplexed by it. When her parents found out that Sassi heard about the war, they decided they would make sure that she would NEVER have to fight for herself, so they got her an Android protector, who becomes Sassi's closest and most loyal friend.

Personality: always happy(and always smiling), naive, smart, quiet and sweet. Because of her sheltered upbringing, she has no problem-solving skills and thus, gets very upset and frustrated at the smallest dilemnas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: R. Aqina

Serial Number: R62-53-7850-093849-66285

Physical Description:

Bio: She's Sassi's Android protector and loyal friend
Personality: She is extremely loyal and very protective of Sassi and will defend her from anyone who tries to hurt her. She is also very silent and strong to everyone else and will only talk to Sassi.
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying