The Infected

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Infected

Postby Wind » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 pm

My Co-GM is Rocklobster

In the Year 3000, the human race has been infected by an alien contagion simply called in later years, The D virus. In the first 10 years after this plague hit the earth, 67% of the world's population was turned into raving beasts known as Dracules, which lived to make their former species exstinct. There are a select few among the human race who had certain anti-bodies that made their bodies resistant to the D virus and so they started VIUS ( Virus Incineration Unit Soldier) They also found several of the supposedly mythological races such as elves and faeries who united with them against this common threat.

[color="Magenta"]Races[/color]

[color="Magenta"]Humans[/color] They are your normal average everyday humans.

[color="magenta"]Elves[/color] There are two races of Elves

[color="magenta"]Elemental Elves[/color] They can control earth,water, fire, wind. Usually they can only control one element but in rare instances they can control two elements.

[color="magenta"]Wood Elves[/color] They are regular elves who live in the woods

[color="Magenta"]Types of Dracules[/color]

[color="magenta"]Beast form:[/color] can be the form of any predator animal, rather stupid
[color="magenta"]Humanoid form:[/color] When the Dracules retain their human shape, these dracules are highly intelligent and cunning
[color="magenta"]Draconic form:[/color] these are the most powerful of the Dracules and it is said that if you have a Dragon Dracule's eye transplanted into your body you gain limitless power but your body is turned slowly into a dracule over time.

Character Bio

[color="Magenta"]Name:
Nickname:
Description(pictures are always awesome):
History:
Weapons:
Special Powers(if you are an elf):[/color]

here's my character

Name: Rhonwyn De Draconis
Nickname: Little Dragon
Race: elf
Description:Image
when she's in disguise she looks like this
History: She is the daughter of a great elf king who decided to come from his home in Ireland to live in the united states. When The D virus hit she was seperated from her family, she was found by VIUS when she was younger. The only memory she remembers of her past life is her father's face and her name.
Weapons: she carries these two swords which her father gifted to her before they were seperated
Special Powers(if you are an elf): She can control Fire and earth elements
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Sounds cool, what's the character bio gonna be?
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby SeraphicCharm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Count me in!
SeraphicCharm

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Name: Sasaria Cache

Nickname: Sassi

Race: elemental elf

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6216970 true form

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6327500995/6327443187/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/19031587E0.jpg human guise

History: She's an elven scout who's been on the lookout for the dracules, but she didn't know she didn't know that they would invade the human race and since she found out, she's been trying to do all she can to save the humans.

Weapons: two dual broadswords

Special Powers(if you are an elf): wind
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby rocklobster » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 am

I'll add another character later. For now, here's my elf.
Name: Fireheart
Race: Elemental elf
human form: Image
elf form: Same as above, but with pointy ears and elf-sized.
History: Fireheart's parents were killed by dracons. He has been plotting revenge ever since.
Weapons: Nunchucks
Special Powers(if you are an elf): Fire, can also heal by touch.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Can I be a bad guy? Or a good bad guy? Or whatever twisted thing I come up with?

Name: Christophe du Blanc

Nickname: Erm... Chris.

Race: Humanoid Dracule

Description(pictures are always awesome): http://stu004749.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/anime_guy_2.jpg

History: 7 years ago, his brother was killed by the Dracules, and he was left alive in a cruel twist of fate. The dracules left him alone, broken, not even attempting to fight him for some reason. Since then, he has sworn to do everything in his power to exterminate the disease. He harbors a fervent hatred, or even a suicidal rage against the race, and will stop at nothing until his brother is avenged. However, what he has not realized yet is that he himself has been a Dracule for some time now. Maybe he was infected when is brother was slaughtered. Or maybe he was a dracule his whole life, and everything has been a lie. Whatever the case, he is currently seeking to join VIUS to exterminate the dracules

I like playing around with the questions like, Is he a human or a Dracule? If he considers himself human, is he a human fighting for what is right? Or is he merely a traitor to the Dracules? What makes a man? His physical being or his soul? Sort of toying around with the idea of humanity. Funny thing is, he doesn't even know about the internal conflict that should be happening within him, because he truly believes he is a human with antibodies.

Weapons: A handgun, or whatever he can get his hands on to fight the Dracules. Because he is one, he is an extremely adept fighter, but does not realize it.

---

I wanted to point out though. How would humanity deal with fighting its own brethren albeit in monster form? Perhaps some families would have been torn apart by the virus. A husband and wife wouldn't have the same genes. How would the husband deal with killing his wife?
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby SeraphicCharm » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Name: Shada

Race: Humanoid Dracule

Description(pictures are always awesome): http://ll-images.veoh.com/thumb/w277/user-cute-anime-girl1638.jpg She is tall, slight, perfect in nearly human aspect.

History: She received the D virus from her parents, who were both carriers of the virus but not infected. Shada found her thirst for human death at an early age quickly found other friends who shared her "condition," as she calls it. Unfortunately, she is very beautiful, and she uses this to her advantage in beguiling others into her death trap, especially gullible guys who become infatuated with her charms. Her mind is very keen to the weaknesses of humans, preying on those who are within reach. Occasionally she will have an identity crisis, questioning her motives and actions regarding humans, but she generally sticks to the code of the dracules. A brilliant chemist, she concocts recipes of deadly poisons to give to her victims.

Weapons: Agonizing poison. She has an ever-increasing arsenal of them, each one having a slightly different affect on the victim. Shada prefers using bloodless, or "clean," methods of killing humans.
SeraphicCharm

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 am

Here's another character for me.
Name: Dr. Timothy Langston
Nickname: Tim
Race: human
Description(pictures are always awesome): Image (yes, that's Dr. Tenma from Monster)
History: Timothy is an accomoplished doctor and surgeon specializing in viruses . He is attempting to find a cure for the virus.
Weapons: a small pistol
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:24 am

I want to join in!
Name: Shahara Lamel
Nickname:Shara
Race:Wood Elf
Description(pics are always nice.): http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n430/spicecomments/elves/00013.jpg
History: She is a wanderer and has wandered many years and seen many places.
Weapons:A Bow and a pair of knives.
acgifford

Postby rocklobster » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Great idea, ac. OK, I'm ready to submit this. Cross your fingers, gang.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Uh I'm just curious. Are RPs ever actually denied?
Strafe

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Here we go http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1373353#post1373353 ^ ^

@Strafe: Yes they are denied at times ^__^ If they're too violent and whatnot ^^ Just abide by CAA rules and the CAA RP rules and you'll be fine ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Adie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Is it too late to join? ^^;
Adie

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 am

nope, not at all.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Adie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Okay, awesome. :)

Name: Elena Young
Nickname: None at the moment
Race: Human

Description: Face and hair -

Clothes -

History: Elena grew up as an only child, leading a fairly normal life until her parents were infected with the D virus. Herself immune to the virus, she fled home at a young age. She is now dedicated to doing anything she can to help other humans; she has only recently learned of VIUS and thinks this is the best way to help. She is very insecure socially, but also extremely loyal, and defensive of her beliefs and actions.

Weapons: Two small pistols (one for each hand). Elena also knows the basics of hand-to-hand combat, but prefers not to fight directly if at all possible.

(Please let me know if there's anything I need to change!)
Adie

Postby Strafe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:34 am

I should make another character to balance out Christophe's angsty teenage conceitedness. Christophe's Sister? He had a sister? Or is it too suspicious? hrm...

Name: Christine du Blanche (Christophe's Last name should be Blanche too. Not Blanc. Too late to edit that.)

Race: ??? (Looks like human, like Christophe)

Description(pictures are always awesome):http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/85647-bigthumbnail.jpg basically little girl version of Christophe. Uncanny Resemblance. Both have white hair.

History: She appeared at the VIUS base, searching for her brother, Chris. But Christophe didn't have a sister. Something's not right about her.

Personality: Bright and Sprightly, and very fond of Christophe. If she thinks someone is mean to her brother, she gets angry. (Perhaps too good of a sister to be true?)

Weapons: None. Cannot fight. About the strength of a weaker 12 year old human girl.
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am

I want to make another character also.

Name:Seth Marshal

Race:Human

Description: (pics are always cool)http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20with%20black%20hair/RODGER_73/BOYcopy.jpg?o=56

History: His entire family was killed by his father who the virus. He barely made it out alive and has been running from his father ever since. He would love to see all the dracules die.

Personality: very serious, loner, trusts no one, and composed.

Weapons: He knows Thai Quan Do. Carries a pistol at his side. A knife in each boot
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

The Character's okay, but I just wanted to give a few suggestions.

Well... Seth sounds alot like an Angsty Christophe with a demented dad. I dunno. A bit too uncanny of a resemblance. I guess if he is not manipulative or cynically cold, and is just really quiet, its ok. Since Christophe is a bitter, antagonizing loner who trusts no one and usually remains composed until he breaks down because he's going insane. If Seth doesn't go insane or breakdown, or be all antagonistic, then they're not that alike. Christophe is a loud loner, while I guess Seth may be quiet. I'd like to see what happens when they meet. :dizzy: Oi... that would be dangerous.

Just another tiny thing, It's spelled in english as Tae Kwon Do. Its Korean, so the romanization is in Konglish. I don't really like Tae Kwon Do as an effective Martial Art, since it seems more like a sport than a brutal fighting art, but I guess if someone was good enough at it, it would be dangerous.
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:30 pm

to answer your question, Seth is quiet. I am a little that he sounds like your character too. He doesnt try to set off people like Christophe does. He can be emotional, but only if absolutely pushed. Hehe. He is actualy just like a character I was going to have a failed story. The same name to. Any suggestions about a different martial art. My character tries to keep to himself. Just let me know if the resemblence is to close.
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Eh... Martial arts are irrelevant. You can keep it the same. But I just sent you a huge little bunch of RP suggestions and tips if you want to read it.
Strafe

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Heyo! Definately interested in this, but I do have a questions....like if a villian is needed...etc.

Okay! First character submission:

Name: Nicholas de Gaulle
Nickname:Nick
Race:Draconic dracule
Description(pictures are always awesome): Sorry....no pictures. Nick is a tall, well-built gentleman of 6' 3" and roughly 240 pounds. He is eccentric, doning a trench coat, white shirt and vest, dress slacks, and leather dress shoes. His hair is wavy and black, generally unkept or tied into a ponytail. He is dark completed and has one golden dragon eye and an intense dark green human-like one.
History:Not much is known about Nick's past, even to Nick. By the time he had regained any form of consciousness, he had been revitalized in a government laboratory. After a violent act of rage, he murdered the personel, took pieces of their names, and left. Nick now is working against the virus, although he knows his time to be eliminated is in the future.
Weapons:Besides his eye, Nick uses sheer strength and gorilla tactics to subdue his enemy.
Special Powers(if you are an elf):n/a
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Strafe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Uh oh... another possibly dangerous person named Nicholas. At least he isn't schizophrenic, doesn't murder people as acts of "philanthropy", and doesn't think he's Santa Claus.

oh yeah just so you know, Wind isn't approving characters, so you can just jump straight in apparently without getting approved... Good thing too, since there aren't nearly enough villains, if he is one of course. You are also unquestionably the strongest known character in the RP at the moment, being a draconic dracule. Or so wind says, since there are only 3 in the world apparently... so far.
Strafe

Postby Strafe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Rhonwyn's little sister, created as per request.

Name: Ellanya de Draconis

Nickname: Ellie

Race: Elf

Description(pictures are always awesome): http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/39178-anime_elves.jpg

History: Rhonwyn's little sister, soon reunited after VIUS took Rhonwyn in. Became second in command to older sister, much to her dismay. She had always been under Rhonwyn, though she considered herself better than her in almost every way, including stealing the attention from their father and mother, the elf king and queen. Secretly despises sister because of it, though appears to respect her greatly.

Personality: Very formal, always acts within laws of dignity and decorum, as taught by being an Elf royal. Slight departure from Rhonwyn's more free nature. Quiet, reserved, and graceful, she appears to be the epitome of Elven class. However, she secretly despises authority as well as those who are better than her, and is not able to act out on the pent-up rage she has been saving over the countless years due to her strict upbringing. Her composure is impenetrable, and she never falters in her graceful facade.

Weapons: Bow and ice arrows

Special Powers(if you are an elf): Ice for gracefully cold demeanor. As well as to contrast with Rhonwyn.
Strafe

Postby Wind » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:36 pm

YAY Soran you are approved and Strafe my little sister is approved too
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Oh...okay.

Honestly, I planned on playing Nick as the anti-hero....a Jack Nicholson of the bunch. If however, you need him to be a villian or need a villianous character, I can usually supply one. Mr. Strafe...Miss Naomi...please let me know what you need and I will readily supply.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Strafe » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Whatever you feel like doing is fine.
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am

Soran, can we make it like Ellie and Fireheart are friends. She's kind of haughty, but she needs a friend.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 am

Ellie is my character, but sure. It would make a nice contrast but a testament to how Fireheart can "melt" cold hearts. Or something Cheesy like that.
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Another one!

Name: Bayo Clemment

Nickname: none

Race: Human

Desciption(pics are nice): http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+girls+with+black+hair/hnanimegrl88/black%20hair%20girls/osNLD.jpg?o=59
Her clothes are not like the pic though. She wears a fitting dark blue shirt with a V-neck, worn darkwash jeans, and a weathered trenchcoat over every thing. She also wears a weathered pair of combat boots.

History: Before the virus even showed up her parrents where both shot and killed by a crazy murderous man. She was made to watch this and she was only 5. She was left to fend for herself and was ignored as she shivered on the streets all alone starving with no one to comfort her. She was often tried to steal food. She was caught at times and was repramanded. She decided that she hated every human on earth and thought it would be wonderfull if everyone just died. Amazingly enough, she survived her child hood. She began murdering people for the fun of it at the age of 10. She stole there money and took whatever valueables they had on them. Now she does as she pleases in the world and has an aliance with the Dracules. She wants the humans dead. They want the humans dead. As long as she kills humans and helps them to discover information on what their planning, they are happy. Needless to say the Dracules would kill her on the spot if she where not usefull.

Personality: Hostile, haughty, spitefull, hateful, bitter, insane blood lust. Hates herself completly.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Hmmm...cool beans. I'll play around with this....but I'll probably aid you guys with evil characters. Here's another character if that's cool.

Name: Viola Lemure

Nickname:Vi

Race:human

History:Viola is the daughter of a top government scientist. A protege for her late father, she has spent many years studying dracules and their various stages. During a experiment that occurred six years ago, her father and other collegues were murdered by the an experimental draconic dracule, DX75X ( Nick de Gaulle). Despite this fact, she was completely taken with the strange character. The dracule and the young girl formed a strong bond. She currently is helping with the infected in the lab and the battlefield, aswell as assisting Nick as his fiance.

Weapons: A 50 caliber pistol and her medicines.

Description: Vi is a smaller built young woman, standing roughly at 5' 6" and weighing 120 pounds. She is fairly dark complected. Her hair is fairly long and an unusual dark violet due to chemical exposure, and is usually tossed up in a messy updo. She usually is wearing boots and a lab coat dress and glasses. Her eyes are grey and she has a scar across her left shoulder.
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying