The Infected

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby acgifford » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:05 am

Wow...a bit scary...but it looks awesome! Go ahead and post!^^
acgifford

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Wow! What fantastic dracules! This is going to be fun! Also...Miss AC....would you care if I created a main dracule villain? I have a going thing for bad guys...lol.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby acgifford » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Sure! By all means! ^^
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Okami_Kunoichi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Character Bio - Will start playing upon admission

Name: Natasha Vorten
Nickname: None
Race: Humanoid Dracule
Description(pictures are always awesome): http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20ninjas/FinalFantasyZero/Nonbloody%20Anime/ninjas-purple.jpg?o=4
Normal human form

(I was confused if I could change into another form or if i would stay humanoid)

History:

By a cruel twist of fate, her mother and father were immune to the D-virus. She was not. Her mother and father abandoned her, hopefully for death when she was only an infant. Some Dracules found her, nutured her and it was from these "monsters" she found love. She see's killing humans as a mean for survival. Ever aware of what she could become, she still finds herself filled with conflict, rage and hope.

Weapons: Pair of Sais and a bow with metal arrows. She prefers hand on hand combat. She will only attack humans that attack her and is against hunting what she deems as innocence.

GM - however you want to bring me in, let me know.
Some of us have taken very hard knocks to realize - Job or no job, relationships or no relationships - we simply do not stop drinking/using/(insert here), so long as we place dependence upon other people ahead of our dependence on God.
Okami_Kunoichi

Postby acgifford » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Good character. ^^ Can't wait to see what you do with her.^^b
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Another Dracule for me. Heheh. Another experiment with nihilist characters, which means, there is no evil.

Name: NX472-III
Nickname: Nix
Age: "Age is Irrelevant if we are all fated to die in the end, regardless of how soon death comes."(Unknown, appears 20)
Description: http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/evil-anime-characters-217649.jpg

History: "It does not matter where I have been, because we are all going to the same place. Death."

He has quite the twisted back story however, and it will be revealed.

Personality: He finds everything to be inherently meaningless. And so there are no morals, there is no love, there is nothing, no consequence to anything. He has no qualms with murdering people as a result of his dracule impulse, which he does quite frequently. He views everything as it is, with no thought to where it has been or where it will be. He does not think about anything, as it is inconsequential.

---

Basically just a frustrating character...
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 am

Looks really good! I look foward to seeing your posts.^^
acgifford

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am

Here's your main villain!

Name: unknown; goes by "Saul"
Nickname:....Saul
Age: unknown; appears to be in his late 20s to early 30s
Description: Saul is all around dark and menacing in appearance. He is roughly 6'3", 220 pounds, muscular and well built, long black hair that is cut bizarrely and hangs wildly about his square face; fairly pale, with one black eye and one bright red draconic eye.
History: Not much is known to Saul. he has no memory of his former life because of the great extent of the D-virus. It is known, however, he is the first of the three draconic dracules, and welds great power. After naming himself Saul, he began the great dracule attack upon humans. Currently, he is the leader.
Personality: Cold and malicious. He gets his greatest pleasure from manipulating others and, of course, killing in cold blood. He is somewhat moody, leans heavily toward anger, and is somewhat sato-masicistic about his actions.

**There will be a few tie-ins with him later on in the story.**

Race: draconic dracule (yeah....)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby acgifford » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 am

awesome Soran! ^^b Can't wait to see the character in action.
acgifford

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying