♧ le Cirque de Crépuscule ♧

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

♧ le Cirque de Crépuscule ♧

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm

[color="Black"]♬[/color] s'il vous plaît, rejoignez-nous! accueillez! [color="black"]♪[/color]

★ Conte ★
[font="Book Antiqua"]Monsieur Oliveira da Figueira lived a simply life. He had a wonderful family, as most of those who posses a family will boast. Sadly, his cherished wife, Maria, rests now in eternal sleep of so many long years ago. His children are grown and have since been absent in his home, yet still reside in his heart. After many years of the same, repetitive life he had grown accustom wears on, the most brilliant idea strikes him. He'll go back into his family's long forsaken business: The traveling Circus.

How will Monsieur Oliveira da Figueira possibly ever hope to achieve such a dream? He's armed only with a diary, bits and ends of Circus equipment past their reasonable usefulness, and an unending desire to accomplish his wish. He has limited funds, mostly donated by friends and families, and no performers. What ever shall he do? [/font]

♦ [font="Garamond"]First Entry[/font] ♦
[font="Courier New"]/ So it begins \[/font]

[font="Courier New"]Dearest Maria,

Well, it seems my thoughts of idle pleasure, once conjured up to simply pass the hour, have become a tangible reality. In essence, I assume. While I have yet to fully enact my goal, the wheels are moving, as the saying goes. I have practically flooded the nearby Stations with more recruiting posters then should legally be allowed. Today, I will be interviewing potentials for such fantastic positions one finds at the Circus. I fear I posses neither the stomach nor the humility to turn any away...
I had spent a great deal of the past months working out the practical arrangements of a Circus dwelling. If I am blessed with more assistants then the few already granted to me, we will eventually take the show to the road. As of yet, it seems rather silly to charge for a Circus that lacks any sort of entertainment.

Love Always,
Your Oliveira [/font]

---

Thank you for your interest in joining the newly re-established le Cirque de Crépuscule! I am positive you will make a valuable asset to the aggregation! I must indulge your time for just a little, and request you fill out the necessary details regarding some information:

xXx
Your Name [Your maiden name, then what you wish to be addressed as]
Your Birth-Year and age: [Please be honest. I would hate to be an accessory to a runaway]
Your gender: [...I would rather hope to be able to acknowledge this at first glance. This is in respect to the living arrangements]
An accurate physical description: [If you posses a portrait or the like, that will be most appropriate]
Your skills and talents:
What position do you hope to attain?
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?
Your entrance music of choice? [Why, you ask?]
Anything else you desire to express:

> Questions? Please leave a note in the wooden box to your left. Merci! <

.:: As Ring Master, I retain the rights to relocate you to another position, make changes regarding any aspect of your act and the power to dismiss you, if need arise. That being said, I would like to remind all that this isn't simply a Circus. The Circus of Dusk is a family ::.

XxX

[color="black"]♠[/color]Performances[color="black"]♠[/color]

☆ Oliveira da Figueira [Ringmaster* Owner] ☆ Conri Savok [Sharp Shooter]
☆ Father Kiev [Resides with the Circus] ☆ Sasaria Acotas [Acrobat/trapeze]
☆ Boris and Gleb [Pierrots/Clowns] ☆ Henri Leforgue [Human Cannonball]
☆ Cyril Helga [Circus Crew] ☆ Krauss [Throwing knifes/Sword Swallow]
☆ Madeleine Fara [Undecided] ☆ Helga [psychic]
☆ Skotadi Paradich [Fire Dancer] ☆ Franz [Drawing (?)]
☆ Lien Quon [Acrobat/Contortionist ☆ Francis [Fire Swallow/Fortune Teller]
☆ Darcy McDarma [Animal charmer] ☆ Margareta [Contortionist]
☆ Cloey [Magician] ☆

♦♡♦

Very Important You Read This 〈 Regards the RPG Rules 〉

[SIZE="1"]✗ The Characters have "special talents", or unusual characteristics. No, this does not mean you can have an ice-elf, or someone who can summon great waves of fire. You can have someone who has the ability to produce a flame the equivalent of a matchstick, though. Try to be original with their talents (knacks). Their goal is not so save the world, or anything along that line. Any sort of physical uniqueness is relevant, because that's kind of what I am looking for. [Yes, this is your stereotypical "misfits join a Circus RPG. This knowledge probably just upset a great deal of you] But having a previously suggested talent would be wonderful, as well.

✗ I'm not going to set a limit to how many characters you can play. Just try to remember them all, okay? X3

✗ This RPG is set in a [color="Black"]fictitious 19th Century[/color] world [Europe]. The beginning date is 1859.

✗ This RPG DOES HAVE AN END. The "story" is set up in Diary entries. They progress only to my specifications.

✗ I sound like an evil, mean cow. Moo~

✗ Try to keep their occupation in the game original. If we have five trapeze artist, and only one clown, what's the logical move? I may end up moving people's jobs around. I'm not sure about it, yet.

✗ This is a stress-free RPG. I'm not going to PM you to death if you miss a day. I hope everyone understands no one will be on 24/7, and that it's fine. ^^ If you know in advance you're going to be gone for some time, feel free to post saying so. If you forget, then that's okay.

✗ I have never read Cirque Du Freak. This is in no way inspired by the series.

✗ I know practically no French. (Give me a break. I'm only a first year! >.<) So when I mess up, be nice, okay? D8<

✗ I may add or remove rules, etc. If you have any suggestions or questions, please ask me. ^w^

---

I will be posting the first characters in the next post. [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 pm

[size="1"]Sorry about that, Nami! >w< I edited the post, so now there is a proper date.

xXx

[color="Black"]Your Name:[/color] Boris Vladimir and Gleb Vladimir of Nivelles (We are twins! We even chose identical Patron Saints!)
[color="black"]Your Birth-Year and age:[/color] We were born in the year 1847! We are twelve years old!
[color="black"]Your gender:[/color] We are boys!
[color="black"]An accurate physical description:[/color] We have a picture, Monsieur! Boris Vladimir and Glem Vladimir
[color="black"]Your skills and talents:[/color] We are skilled in the art of pantomime, Monsieur! But if need be, we would even be happy to serve as meager stablehands!
[color="black"]What position do you hope to attain?[/color] We wish to be your Pierrots! We promise to work hard and never complain!
[color="black"]Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?[/color] Their Pierrot costumes are both white with three big, fuzzy "buttons" on the front of each. The blouse is big and loose, with square sleeves that almost cover their hands. Around the edge of the blouse are ornate, blue trim. Their trousers are plain white, loose and shaggy, but have the same blue detail. Their slippers are uninteresting, yet don the same fuzzy "button" on the tip of each. They both wear a ruffled collar, as well. When in makeup, Boris has a black moon on his left cheek, while Gleb has a black star on his right cheek. Both brother's carry a miniature staff, adorned with colorful ribbons of purples, pinks and blues, with little tiny bells attached to the end of each strand.
[color="black"]Your entrance music of choice?[/color] Our brother Cyril will be happy to play this! Django Reinhardt - Minor swing
[color="black"]Anything else you desire to express:[/color] May we call you Papa?

[color="black"]Your Name:[/color] Cyril Helga of Nivelles
[color="black"]Your Birth-Year and age:[/color] I'm not sure... I know I'm much older then Boris and Gleb.
[color="black"]Your gender:[/color] Male
[color="black"]An accurate physical description:[/color] I have brown hair... it is wavy, and there seems to be some black mixed in with it, as well. It's about shoulder length, I suppose? I'm sorry, I've never really noticed. I have green eyes... and I have terrible eyesight. I'm not short, but I'm not tall, either. I'm about average then, I suppose... I don't really know. I don't have many clothes, so I guess I typically wear this. It's a normal pair of brown trousers, and a normal brown, loose blouse. I tend to keep a rope around my waste.
[color="black"]Your skills and talents:[/color] ...I have no talents, or skills.
[color="black"]What position do you hope to attain?[/color] I would just like to be of use. I can mend things, or clean things... I can fetch things, as well.
[color="black"]Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?[/color] Nothing, I suppose.
[color="black"]Your entrance music of choice?[/color] I shouldn't have one... but I do enjoy this song. Yiruma - Dreaming Island's Story
[color="black"]Anything else you desire to express:[/color] Boris and Gleb are not my brothers by blood. I am their legal guardian, however.

[color="black"]Your Name:[/color] Madeleine Fara of Burgundy
Y[color="black"]our Birth-Year and age:[/color] I was born in 1842, in Burgundy, France. That would make me seventeen years old.
[color="black"]Your gender:[/color] I am obviously a women.
[color="black"]An accurate physical description:[/color] My hair is very, very long. It is a very dull, brown color, which lacks volume. My eyes are also brown, but seem to be of a darker hue. I'm rather tall for my age, but I'm not really sure of the measurements exactly. I am petite, concerning my weight.
[color="black"]Your skills and talents:[/color] I've been told I have very nimble hands. I have no idea if that will come of any use to you, but I thought I might as well say something. I'm very active, and don't tire easily.
[color="black"]What position do you hope to attain?[/color] I was rather hoping I would be able to take up a position as a ribbon dancer. (Aerial contortionist) ✘ I'm very sorry, Miss Madeleine, but a Miss Lien Quon already has acquired a similar position. Due to our lack of performers, I'm going to have to assign you elsewhere. I hope you understand. - Oliveira da Figueira
[color="black"]Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?[/color] Simply, yet beautiful... perhaps crafted from silks and moslems. ✘ Once again, this must be changed.
[color="black"]Your entrance music of choice?[/color] I believe this: Here you go!
[color="black"]Anything else you desire to express:[/color] Nothing that I can think of right now.

xXx

I had to rush this out. I'll correct it in the morning, if need be. I have a couple NPC I need to add, then we can begin! ^^ (once I organize some stuff...)[/size]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Your Name: Skotadi (Darkness) Paradich. Incendiu.
Your Birth-Year and age: Unfortunately I am unsure of the year of my birth, however I know I am 19 and I never went any farther to know more.
Your gender: I am Male.
An accurate physical description: I have short black hair that drapes into my face and along my neck. My eyes are a shimmering blue-green with gold rings around the pupils. I am styled in black suit that is rather flexible with a jacket that goes quit a length with a V cut into it, my shoes are black and my Skin is pale. I usually wear white gloves. I stand at 6'5".
Your skills and talents: I can play the violin, the piano and the flute. I have quite a knack for fixing things and I like to play with fire. I carry around my own tools for these tricks.
What position do you hope to attain?: Fire-Dancer.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: Shirtless with black and gold pants probably. I would have to think of this later if you don't mind my good sir.
Your entrance music of choice?: Something to this effect would be nice. ((Mostly the music not the lyrics))
Anything else you desire to express: Only that I humbly hope you will accept me.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Your Name: Lien Quon (Lotus, Bright). The Contortionist.
Your Birth-Year and age: 1837, I am 22. (I believe that's accurate)
Your gender: Female.
An accurate physical description: I am not rich that I own a portrait... however I can give description. Black Hair pulled tight into a bun held with sticks, dressed in loose baggy clothing. Black almond eyes. I am 5'3".
Your skills and talents: Contortionist, good at quieting animals, painting is also a skill I have.
What position do you hope to attain?: Acrobat, Contortionist.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: Something bright.
Your entrance music of choice?: This.
Anything else you desire to express: Only that I wish to be in this group and hope you will allow it.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh snapz, this is cool! Count me in! Oh and.. Mooo~!

Your Name: Darcy McDarma, The Animal Charmer
Your Birth-Year and age: 25
Your gender: Male
An accurate physical description: I stand at 5'10", I have green eyes and short messy brown hair. I'm Scottish, and I suppose I could be considered a bit muscular.
Your skills and talents: I have a natural skill with animals. Some say they understand me, and I'm not far from believing them. I'm also a skilled fighter, and a good cook, if I do say so myself. I have also taken up carving wood in my spare time, and have gotten quite good at it.
What position do you hope to attain? Animal expert/charmer would suit my fancy.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? Nothin' too fancy. White dress shirt, brown open suit vest, short brown top hat, black loose tie, brown pants, brown shoes.
Your entrance music of choice? Somethin' snappy, you know? Like THIS.
Anything else you desire to express: I must inform you that my animals come and go as they please. So I will not know when one feels they need to depart. That said, I would appreciate if you did not mention what animals I would be using in my act, for I have little knowledge of that myself.

~~

Your Name: Cloey The Magnificent!
Your Birth-Year and age: I'm totally 17.. Even though I don't look it.
Your gender: I'm a girl.
An accurate physical description: I have black hair that goes to my shoulders, I'm 5'4", pale, a bit skinny, and you know what's really cool?! My eyes change color! Sometimes to colors that aren't natural for eyes, like red!
Your skills and talents: I'm a magician, and a pretty good one to boot! I don't just do the basic pull a rabbit out of a hat, either. I can make people vanish, saw them in half, make a lion into a harmless kitten, and bunches more! I'm also super flexible and like making origamis.
What position do you hope to attain? The magician, of course!
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? A black top hat, a neon blue suit vest with a white shirt underneath, a navy blue suit (ringmaster style), black pants and these wicked awesome black boots! And of course a magic wand.
Your entrance music of choice? Something awesome, like THIS.
Anything else you desire to express: I HATE when people tease me. So don't.

~~

Your Name: Conri Sovak, The Cowboy
Your Birth-Year and age: 28
An accurate physical description: I'm muscular, I have blond spiked hair, a light complexion, golden eyes, and I'm 5'11.
Your skills and talents: I'm a highly skilled sharp shooter with eyes like a hawk. I've been shooting since I was a toddler, so you could say I'm more than qualified to handle a weapon. I'm also good with a lasso. Rope tricks are one of my specialties.
What position do you hope to attain? The sharp shooter.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? I wear a brown leather open vest, a white button down collar shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, brown worn fingerless leather gloves, a brown cowboy hat, brown cowboy style boots, and dark brown pants.
Your entrance music of choice? Something like the old western quick draw music.
Anything else you desire to express: I sometimes have.. Anger issues.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Your Name: Sasaria Acotas

Your Birth-Year and age: I was born on the fourteenth of June and I'm 22 years old

Your gender: female

An accurate physical description: I don't have a portrait in possesion, but I have shoulder length light blond hair, light blue eyes and a fair complection. I have on a black long sleeved flowing dress and I was wearing a pair of black pumps, but I somehow lost them.

Your skills and talents: I'm very acrobatic and have been since I was the mere age of 5

What position do you hope to attain?: Either an acrobat or a trapeze artist.

Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: A white and gold colored leotard.

Your entrance music of choice?: Strauss' Blue Danube Waltz

Anything else you desire to express: I simply hope that you'll accept my wanting to be a part of your group.
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Sounds like fun; here's my attempt at a character.

Given Name: Henri Leforgue
Stage name: Grapeshot, the Human Cannonball!

Your Birth-Year and age: Born in 1838; 31 years old.

Physical description: I'm a very large (6'5", 250 pounds), muscular, bald Caucasian man with brown eyes, who usually wears a black suit. Not a guy you'd like to meet in a dark alley.

Your skills and talents: I am a human cannonball, and by joining le Cirque de Crepuscule, I am hoping to face my death nightly, atop pounds of explosive gunpowder, for the entertainment of the masses. Through years of experience in small-time shows, I have gained the power of the iron rear, allowing me to accomplish such feats.

What position do you hope to attain?: Human cannonball, of course!
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: Same as my normal clothes (i.e., a black suit), only with silver threads woven through it, and with an iron helmet and goggles.

Your entrance music of choice?: Little Fugue in G Minor - J. S. Bach

Anything else you desire to express: Please speak up when you talk to me. My hearing's not as good as it once was. It comes with the job, I guess. Also, in a pinch, I can bounce unruly members of the audience from the arena.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 am

[SIZE="1"]
Oki doki! I see no reason why everyone isn't accepted. ^^ There's a nice, diverse amount of postitions. I'll send the RPG away for moderator inspection later today. X3 More players (or characters) are welcome.

* Note *

I added the characters under "performances". It includes all characters, not just the ones who will do the performing. ^^

XxX

Name: Oliveira da Figueira
You'll know him when you see someone like this: Oliveria da Figueira
Birth Year: ...I'd rather not say.
Anything else: I've never actually been to a Circus, before...

---

Name: Father Timothy Kiev
You'll know him when you see someone like this: Father Kiev
Birth Year: 1830
Anything else: My good friend, Monsieur Oliveira da Figueira, requested I stay with him through his endeavor.

---

Pippin, a Scottish Terrier, is the Circus pet. He doesn't quite belong to anyone, and seems to have just shown up one day. Obvouisly, people don't normally go about dumping pure-bred dogs, which is why Monsieur Oliveira da Figueira is constantly keeping his eyes open for a crestfallen Dog-Owner. (Without a dog)

( Pippin )

Dánte, Tristen, Croix, Phantom, Glass Rose, and Padre are the horses that make up the Circus team. Two to each caravan, and two with supplies. (Of course, Monsieur Oliveira da Figueira knows they can't leave such a burden onto such a small team. Don't be fooled by these giants. They're actually very gentle.

Dánte

Glass Rose

Tristen

Croix

Padre Padre is the only pony, a Dartmoor pony, in the lot.

Phantom

Dánte and Padre "belong" to Cyril and the twins. They allowed Monsieur Figueira to use them, however.
XxX [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks for the date Erin! ^_^ That's helpful! :3 I fixed Lien Quon's date then, I hope it's accurate >3> This sounds like major fuuunz!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

[SIZE="1"]Oki! I hope it is! >w< I've had this idea for a long time~! X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 pm

I like this RP. <3

Your Name: Krauss Zimmermann
Your Birth-Year and age: 1843, so 16. My siblings and I are not runaways, however; we are orphans. I consider myself old enough to care for Helga and Franz.
An accurate physical description: My Appearance
Your skills and talents: I am good with throwing knives and I swallow swords.
What position do you hope to attain? Hopefully something related to the two.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? Whatever you wish. I am fond of the color blue, however.
Your entrance music of choice? Forgive my dramatic flair.
Anything else you desire to express: My siblings and I are quite fond of butterflies.

Your Name: Helga Zimmermann
Your Birth-Year and age: 1847. I am 12 years old.
Your gender: Female
An accurate physical description: My likeness when I was younger, happier, and more mobile.
Your skills and talents: I am most talented in observation. Many people, unable to account for the revelations about themselves that such observations allow me to make, have labeled me psychic or some other such nonsense. This is easily exploited. However, I am crippled from the waist down. Brother carries me around for the most part.
What position do you hope to attain? Brother says I must acquiesce to whatever you wish. However, I would like to utilize my talent.
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? I think pink and frilly would be most appropriate, given the image people like to have of delicate little girls.
Your entrance music of choice? This, please.
Anything else you desire to express: My brothers and I are quite fond of butterflies.

Your Name: Franz Zimmermann
Your Birth-Year and age: 1855, so I'm 4!
An accurate physical description: I look like this!
Your skills and talents: I like to draw! (My brother is too young to have any particular marketable talent. However, I hope that you can understand that we need him along and will pay for his housing if that is required. --H.Z.)
What position do you hope to attain? What's this?
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? Can I dress up as a king?
Your entrance music of choice? What's entrance music? I like this song!
Anything else you desire to express: I like butterflies!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Wind » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Your Name: Francis Keta hawkins
Your Birth-Year and age: 1984 and 25
Your skills and talents: Fire swallower/Fortune teller
What position do you hope to attain? Fire Swallower/ Fortune Teller
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? picture below
Your entrance music of choice? fur elise by beethoven
Anything else you desire to express: nothing
An accurate physical description: Image
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Althaia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Your Name: Margreta
Your Birth-Year and age: 1840 so 19
An accurate physical description: ((see pic))
Your skills and talents: very flexible
What position do you hope to attain? Contortionist
Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like? ((see pic))
Your entrance music of choice? this music not the voice
Anything else you desire to express: i hope we all have lots of fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 pm

[SIZE="1"]
Okie! I have the new recruits up! ^^

Welcome back Wind, Althaia, Lady Kenshin!! 8DD *tries to glomp all at the same time* X3

I think I'm going to have it where the first user to pick a certain act (Clown, contortionist, etc...) will act as "leader". Under direct control of the Ringmaster, of course. ^.~

I sent the application to start earlier. X3

EDIT:

Also would like to welcome Nami, Lil_Ninja, Animefoxgirl, and Davidizer13! X3 Oh, yeah. Lady Kenshin, your picture didn't work. ;~; [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:08 pm

I believe it should work now (I edited it)... and thanks for the happy return!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm

[SIZE="1"]
You're welcome. ^w^/ -and yes, the link works now. :3

Okay~ I still have yet to hear from the Mod. That's okay, though. X3 We'll just start whenever. ~ <3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 am

Yaay! So wait...does that mean...the people who submitted for a position first get to chose that as their act then? o.o; I'm confused.

and thank you for the welcome Erin! *hug* I miss you in RP's! >3>

Oooh, here...I drew Skotadi Skotadi Paradich
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 am

I'm so excited for this RPG! I like your stories, Erin! They're fun X3

The link didn't work, Nami! D:
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 am

[SIZE="1"]Ahh~ I confuse people! :3

Like, whomever decided their character would be a PEANUT SELLER OwO first, would be the one responsible for the other Peanut Sellers. (Like, keep a watch out for them, offer tips about their... marketing... ploy, >.>;; etc)

Of course, if the first one in some other catagory was a little kid, I don't see that happening. >.< -or if the user didn't want their chara to have to do that.
It's a dumb idea. D8< Ignorie!

Input time! X3
-who thinks I should ask a different Mod for permission? :3 [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 am

Ooooooh! Okies, that makes sense! :3

I fixed the link thanks Nin-chan! ^_^;

UUUmmmm, how long have you waited? o.o; sometimes it takes Mod's a week to reply to you. ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 pm

[SIZE="1"]
Meh, it's fine. ^^

I just have a feeling that by the time it starts, I'm going to be busy. >.<

Ooh~! Sorry, Lil'Ninja! I didn't see your post! X3 Thankies~! :3 *glomps*

EDIT

I just saw Skotadi's picture! O-O He's beautiful! You did a fantastic job~! ^w^[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 am

Isn't that always the way? Ahahah.

YAY! I'm so glad you like him! :3 I was hoping he would turn out so ^3^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 am

[SIZE="1"]*sings*

Bishie~bishie~bishie~bishie~! X3

Is he a character you've had for a while? ^^ I can't remember if I've seen him anywhere else... (Nami-related, of course! XD)[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm

XDDDDD

No, actually I created him specially for you RP! ^_^; Both of them. No, no, XD; not that I know of. However I based his style off of someone >3> *cough* XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm

[SIZE="1"]8D Yay! That makes Mesuh's RPG feel special~

Oh, really? Who? :33[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

XDD Yaay! I'm gllllaaaad!

Errmmm... >3> I dun wanna say ahah! Because I'm a little nervous of copyright infringment! >3>
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

[SIZE="1"]XD I doubt they'd track you down in a forum, Nami-chan! X3 Come on~ PLEASE~? :3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lady Kenshin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm

So... what's up with the mods? I'm going to vote you try another one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Oooh Ok... It's the main dude from Black Butler. I don't remember his name. I really need to read that manga >3> ahahah! ^_^;; that's who.

@Lady Kenshin - Well, she could send it to Tsukiyomi, she would do it X3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

[SIZE="1"]:33 Sebastian?? <3

Kuroshitsuji is a great series! ^w^/ My favorite characters were Finny, The Undertaker, and Drocell. X3 ...yes, I know you didn't ask *~* I felt the need to tell you, anyway. X3

I'm going to ask Tsukiyumi right now! :3 *runs off to ask*[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying