♧ le Cirque de Crépuscule ♧

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 am

Three cheers for Tsukuyomi! Hooray!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm

[SIZE="1"]Thank you, Tsukuyomi! :3

Tsukuyomi! Tsukuyomi! Tsukuyomi!

I'll get the opening post up later tonight, hopefully. ^w^

Ooh~ was le Cirque de Crépuscule the first to use Tsukuyomi to approve? 8DD [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Althaia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm

hey storm i may not be rping much for a lil while...but i will dont worry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm

[SIZE="1"]That's fine. ^^ I'm hoping we'll keep the story going so people can drop in/drop out. :3

-everyone here's pretty creative, so I have no fear about that. X3 [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm

[SIZE="1"]First post is up! X3

I'm going to try and "illustrate" the layout of the Circus. ^w^ -so this post will be edited. :3[/SIZE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-------------.......-------------
|..............OOOO..............|
|..............OOOO..............|
|..........................TT.......|
|HH.......HH.....................|
|HH.......HH.....................|
|...•¦....¦•........................|
|....................................|
|------------......-------------|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oooo = Big Top

| / --- = Fence

TT = Ringmaster's tent

HH = Caravan

•¦ = Where the horses are kept/fastened.

~~~ = Road

[size="1"]8DD

...has this confused anyone yet? X3[/size]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 am

What's "Big Top"?

And hooray for the first post! *does a little dance*
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

[SIZE="1"]The "big top" is the main tent in a circus. ^^ That's where all the action takes place! XD

...I forgot something on the map! D8 *runs off to edit it*

Animefoxgirl -

Some. X3 Everyone who wants are outside the Ringmaster's tent. He's about to do the auditions, which is basically just the character talking to him. ^^[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Okay, thanks. ^_^
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Strafe » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: I never do make normal characters... A british womanizer with a bit of an ego.

Your Name: Edward Hart-Ellington, if you please. Though it shouldn't matter to one such as yourself.

Your Birth-Year and age: I was born to a rather affluent family, the Ellingtons on March 22, 1836, if you will. I'm sure you have heard of my family, yes? My father happens to run a trade business with east indian merchants. The Ellington trading co? Of course you know it. Yes, I am the heir to that fortune.

Your gender: Quite simply, I am a man. Though there is no need to arrange living arrangements, as I don't suppose I will stay here for much longer.

An accurate physical description: Why, haven't you seen me before? I am about 1.8 metres high, and I am of the blonde, blue eyed nature that my Father and Mother instilled into me. And if I do say so myself, I dress myself quite nicely, thank you.

Your skills and talents: I am a shrewd and calculating business man that will make all investments come to abundant fruition.

What position do you hope to attain?: I hope to attain the status as owner of this establishment. As you will see, I have more than enough money to relieve you of certain aspects of the management here. Why, you ask? Well, leave things to me, as I doubt you would understand such trivial matters.

Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: What need do I have for a costume exactly?

Your entrance music of choice?: Well, I fancy myself a bit of a contemporary on music. I have taken quite a liking to the piano works of none other than the great Franz Liszt. Have you ever seen that man in concert? That man has a gift, I tell you. I have taken an especial liking to the first movement of his work, Benediction de dieu dans la solitude. You are a frenchman, right? Though it is funny that Liszt is Hungarian. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0t-e8h436M)

Anything else you desire to express: Please tell me how much you would like in exchange for ownership of this delightful circus. I will arrive as soon as I am able to. Yours truly, Edward Hart-Ellington

---

It'll be interesting to see what happens...
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Strafe » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Ah... Dear me... I forgot to send a photograph. Deepest apologies. Here I am with my younger sister: http://www.yukianimereviews.com/images/v431.jpg (Actually from an anime I've seen)
Strafe

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am

Song_of_Storms (post: 1366070) wrote:[SIZE="1"]:33 Sebastian?? <3

Kuroshitsuji is a great series! ^w^/ My favorite characters were Finny, The Undertaker, and Drocell. X3 ...yes, I know you didn't ask *~* I felt the need to tell you, anyway. X3

I'm going to ask Tsukiyumi right now! :3 *runs off to ask*[/SIZE]

XDD Ahaha, I started reading it! I loooover iiiit! Sebastian is so cool :3 ahhaha the Undertaker is hilarious. Ahahha. >.>;; can I use that word on him?

WOOT! ITS UPPPP! And no that map makes sense to me ^_^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:50 am

[SIZE="1"]X3 Yay~!

Sorry everyone! I'm really slow~ ! >.< Things have been hectic! DX

*likes making excuses* :33[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 pm

[SIZE="1"]
Sorry, Strafe! Accepted! >w</ [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Strafe » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:05 pm

lol aight thanks. I wanted to get in this one. Its different in a good way.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Strafe (post: 1367299) wrote:OOC: I never do make normal characters... A british womanizer with a bit of an ego.

Your Name: Edward Hart-Ellington, if you please. Though it shouldn't matter to one such as yourself.

Your Birth-Year and age: I was born to a rather affluent family, the Ellingtons on March 22, 1836, if you will. I'm sure you have heard of my family, yes? My father happens to run a trade business with east indian merchants. The Ellington trading co? Of course you know it. Yes, I am the heir to that fortune.

Your gender: Quite simply, I am a man. Though there is no need to arrange living arrangements, as I don't suppose I will stay here for much longer.

An accurate physical description: Why, haven't you seen me before? I am about 1.8 metres high, and I am of the blonde, blue eyed nature that my Father and Mother instilled into me. And if I do say so myself, I dress myself quite nicely, thank you.

Your skills and talents: I am a shrewd and calculating business man that will make all investments come to abundant fruition.

What position do you hope to attain?: I hope to attain the status as owner of this establishment. As you will see, I have more than enough money to relieve you of certain aspects of the management here. Why, you ask? Well, leave things to me, as I doubt you would understand such trivial matters.

Assuming you receive a part, what will your costume look like?: What need do I have for a costume exactly?

Your entrance music of choice?: Well, I fancy myself a bit of a contemporary on music. I have taken quite a liking to the piano works of none other than the great Franz Liszt. Have you ever seen that man in concert? That man has a gift, I tell you. I have taken an especial liking to the first movement of his work, Benediction de dieu dans la solitude. You are a frenchman, right? Though it is funny that Liszt is Hungarian. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0t-e8h436M)

Anything else you desire to express: Please tell me how much you would like in exchange for ownership of this delightful circus. I will arrive as soon as I am able to. Yours truly, Edward Hart-Ellington

---

It'll be interesting to see what happens...

auhahahahhahwhhwhwahhahah! HE SOUNDS HILARIOUS AND SNOBBY!!! Bauahhahah!! *dies*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

[SIZE="1"]
After those who have yet to post their opening post in the RPG, would everyone mind if it went on a short break? ^w^;; Mardi Gras is here, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on. (to give the next post X3) Thanks, everyone. I know it is a pain. D8[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 am

We don't mind! Or at least, I don't ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

Ergh... I'm going to have to keep Edward Busy before he approaches you then.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 am

XDD Sure, I can wait, besides I should inform everyone that I hardly have time for the computer. I get on Mon-Thurs - 9am to whatever time I feel like getting off. and on Fridays I hardly get on. Saturday if I am VERY lucky I can snag a computer at the Library so please go easy on me ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok guys, I'll be gone this whole weekend, starting tomorrow, I'll be at my Aunt's. If I can perhaps get on then and check out the form then I will if not then I'll see you all Monday! I'm on until nearly 9pm tonight!

Ahahha, yay for copy and paste!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

[SIZE="1"]Oki Doki! ^^ Come back soon~ XD

Pippin's image link is gone... I shall post another one! X3 Pippin

Things are very hectic of late, so I can't really say when I'll be back on. ^^;; Just remember not to take the story anywhere without my consent. Since this RPG has an ending, certain things are going to happen first. :3

I hope everyone has fun~ [color="Indigo"]<3[/color]
I think everyone is doing a wonderful job! >w</ W00t! If I had moonpies, I would soo~ give them out around now. X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 am

Yay!

Aww, I'm sorry things are hectic, but I do understand that situation.

moonpies! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 pm

well is the rp still on?
Strafe

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 am

[font="century gothic"];~; I keep forgetting about this site so muchhh..........

I-is there still places for characters available? ;~;[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying