Legacy Rangers: A Power Rangers style RP

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Legacy Rangers: A Power Rangers style RP

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 pm

This is an idea I had for a fanfic that never really went through because I could only dream up the premise. Here it is: It has been several years after the last Power Rangers incarnation, and now the kids of the rangers are involved. That's because a new power source has been discovered: Legacy Crystals. The odd thing is, they only grant powers to those who are direct offspring of Power Rangers. (Hey we're talking Power Rangers here. Anyone who's watched that show knows how logical this franchise is not.) I need Rangers, supporting cast, and villain too, so anyone who can play that, feel free.
If you're a regular character, give me the normal stuff--eyes, hair, personality, height, weight, that sort of thing. Here's what I want for the heroes:
Name:
Sentai Color: The color of your uniform
Weapon: You are allowed two weapons--a Legacy Blaster (They're guns that double as daggers) and any weapon you choose.
Zord: I'd like animal zords for this one
I'll think up a character tomorrow. Red is reserved for me, btw.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying