Full Metal Alchemist

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Full Metal Alchemist

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey there people!~ We're going to try this RPG again for the sake of FMA fans!
This RPG is based of the original story of Ed and Alphonse, and they are closer than ever to finding the Philosopher's Stone. Soran (<--- The 'Big Cheese' aka moderator of the RPG) make any edits to this you want. XD

Most major characters from the series are still open. Simply request the desired character(s) of choice.

To join put your character's:

Name:

State Alchemist or not?:

Description:

Weapons:

Type of Alchemist:

Bio:

Pet(s)?:
Arya Raiin

Postby Althaia » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Name: Tuya Reel

State Alchemist or not?: yes

Description: chin length auburn hair, state uniform, chocolate brown eyes and on her right middle finger a silver ring with a triangular garnet in the middle with the word "althos" inscribed in the inside. wears glasses and a silver bracelet on her left wrist that has a transmutation circle on it

Weapons: her bracelet

Type of Alchemist: ice

Bio: Tuya grew up in the northern regions so she always was around snow after her mother died her father grew to becoming isolated and basically a hermit and so in order to provide for her younger sister she joined the military as a state alchemist she doesn't regular go out on duty except here and there.

Pet(s)?: a ferret
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Accepted! ^_^ Thanks for joining.
Arya Raiin

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Very nice. <3 Can I take canon characters? My only OC is too connected to Edward to be a good idea unless y'all don't mind. (i.e. his homunculus)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm the "Big Cheese"? I suddenly feel special......

Umm...let's see...anything additional....

Basic rules apply.

Play nice.

All posted characters accepted.

If you had a character you would like to continue playing from the first rpg, then please repost them.

Canon characters sound fine by me; Miss Arya has the other half of that vote.

That's pretty much it. I'll be checking back with this until it looks strong enough to be a rpg, whence I shall contact Miss Mary. We still need villains and main characters, so call your dibs quickly.

-Big Cheese
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, then... I shall verily call Envy (Of course).

I suppose I shall also play my old character (she was interesting)

Name: Kali Arkham (Kudos if you know the various origins of that name)
Type Of Alchemist: Deconstruction (Like Scar)
Image: Tall with long black hair and yellow eyes.
History: She's very... special. She has an obsession with killing the main Homunculi, as they slaughtered her family long ago. However, she's missing an leg, and we all know what that means...
State Alchemist?: Yes
Weapons: Alchemy... that's all
Pets or Sidekicks: She has a homunculus with her that she created, who is very loyal to her, since he was once her five-year-old brother and she did not reject him when he was created. He still looks like a five-year-old. His name is Shiva.

Oh, and I apologize for disappearing before. *Bows deeply*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Lemme give this a try...

Name: Morgan Reinhold

State Alchemist or not?: Nope.

Description: Dark-brown hair, brown eyes; wears a helmet and a pair of dark goggles, with a thick gray, military-looking coat.

Weapons: He uses something he calls the Armor: a 16-foot-tall bipedal construction of steam-driven automail, loaded down with blades, armor plates by the dozen, and a cannon with revolving barrels. It's the prototype of a failed Amestris military project, dropped when the highly flammable hydrogen fuel used to fuel the boiler was deemed too dangerous for use in battle. He separates moisture in the air (or water) into hydrogen and oxygen to fuel the boiler; rain and snow are no obstacle to him.

Type of Alchemist: Water/mechanical.

Bio: He's a student of one of the top alchemy schools in Amestris, but skipped town when he realized that he'd be recruited into the military; taking the discarded prototype with it.

Pet(s)?: None.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

*looks around*

All characters are accepted. Once we get about seven or eight more characters, I'll submit this bad boy.

Great characters, guys!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Well... let's see... hmm. (Envy is my favorite homunculus)

I'm fine with the Cannon. :thumb:

I'm trying to decide if I want to take Ed and Al... so I will unless there is anyone else who wants them. The problem is I'm only on for an hour a week. I don't make many posties (XD) :(

Until I decide (in the next few days I'm sure.) Edward and Alphonse are free!

(I also may take lust, I'm not sure.)

-Big Cheese

Hmm... sounds like a new nick name maybe coming. XD
Arya Raiin

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying