Full Metal Alchemist

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Full Metal Alchemist

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Originally started by Mr. CelticWarrior, this rpg has been handed off and handed off numerous times and has suffered for it. Because of this, the rpg is on life support.

Let's try to shock some life back into this thing. If you were an original player that is interested in playing, please reply here. We are also looking for new characters aswell.

Most major characters from the series are still open. Simply request the desired character(s) of choice.

I and the other GM will come up with a new storyline and post it within the week.

Arigato and Shalom!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying