The alterate universe rpg Star wars

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The alterate universe rpg Star wars

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

what if luke wasn't alone in episode 4 when he found obi-wan what if starkiller played a bigger role in the movies what if there was a sith council and a hidden jedi council besides yoda and obi wan.what if it consisted of various types of beings....what if the force as we knew it was rewritten?

you decide....what if?

if you are a solder or bounty hunter then please leave out the lightsaber style.instead put down your blasters or other weapons.and ignore force powers.

name:
side:
lightsaber style:
force gifts(what are you especially good at in the force?)
bio:
skills:

name:silatus DARTH PYRO
side:sith
race:human
lightsaber style:duel wield(also for the record duel wielding double edged lightsabers IS allowed.)names:graceful death(blue)merciless(red)
force gifts:fire he invented force fire and fire based powers this was so influential that darth sidious himself took him as the youngest member of the council.Was taught by darth vader himself.can summon a fire elemental who can use force fire and a healing fire called force phoenix fire and is made of lava.
bio:happy go lucky and optimistic he is a strange fit just don't face him in battle he will envelop you in fire.he the youngest member on the sith council and joined as a padiwan in a young age.is strangely compassionate at times but don't ever get on his bad side.
skills:likes to joke around with his enemies weakening there mind to better his force mind trick.Is very good at clouding sight of weak jedi.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Silent Seraph » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Basically essential Star Wars RP during Empire/Rebel war with Jedi vs. Sith?
(StarKiller good or evil?) Actually i have a better idea how about Old Republic RP?
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Silent Seraph » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm sorry about the harshness of my last post joseph but i feel that any devout Star Wars fan might go beserk if you tampered in the wrong ways with the originals. Not that it would be a bad idea its just you might anger some people if you're not careful. :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying