The Emerald Coffeehouse

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Emerald Coffeehouse

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:42 pm

In Downtown Seattle, there is a very popular coffeehouse called The Emerald Coffeehouse because Seattle is often called The Emerald City. (The green siding on the outside also factors in) This Rpg is about the people who work in and/or patronize the coffeehouse. It has a jukebox, a stage where people can perform, and other things you'd expect in a coffeehouse.
Note: This is a slice-of-life RPG. No magic or anything like that.
Here's the character sheet and an example of what I'm looking for in a character.
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Here's my first character:
Name: Jason
Physical Description: Caucasian with brown eyes and brown hair. Weighs 130 lbs. and stands 6' 1".
Bio: Jason would rather not let people know about his past. He is quite ashamed by it and is attempting to move on.
Personality: Jason is the typical redemptive character. He tries to apply the principles of Christianity to his life as best he can.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

hm... I might do this one sence well I love coffee shops and live near Seattle me think about though first ^^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Anystazya » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Okay. As I said in my PM, I'll join this one, but it's the only rpg I'll be doing, for the time being, at least.

Name: Rosalia Montez
Physical Description: A girl born in England, Europe, with dirty-blond hair and green eyes. She's about average height, has a slight tan, and likes running, among other sports, so she's always in a good physical condition.
Bio: Rosalia was born to missionary parents, and until she was twelve, they continued doing their work in African, Middle Eastern, and South American countries. After her twelfth birthday, the family, which consisted of her, her parents, and her two siblings, settled down in Seattle. They're a strong, faith-filled family. Once she was out of high-school, she went to Bible college, and after graduating went to work at the Emerald Coffeehouse.
Personality: Rosalia is always kind, helpful, and enjoys her life. She trusts God with all things, and when she starts to feel stressed or worried, she puts those things down in His hands. She's a real follower of Christ, and is willing to share her faith with anybody who'll listen.
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Strafe » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I have a bad memory of a gig I had in a coffeehouse... I'll have to get over that before I join. But definitely, my character will be a performer who frequents the Emerald Coffeehouse.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 pm

I might join, let me think up a character first. I'll have my bio in my next post. ^_^
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh yea! This looks like a really good slice-of-life RPG!

Name: Katey Marander

Physical Description: She is tall, thin, and Caucasian. She has long mid-back length auburn hair and green eyes. She is rarely seen wearing anything other than a tank-top shirt and ragged blue jeans.

Bio: She had grown-up in the coffee house because her dad before he died would work in the kitchen and then come out and sing in the band. Her mom died when she was little, so she never really knew her. She has a boy-friend and music is her sole passion.

Personality: She can be rather cold to new people, but once she gets to know you she'll always be your best friend. She tends to seem either shy, very angry, or depressed. She is a believer, but she currently is going through trouble.

Arya Raiin

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Name: Sasaria Ravasz

Physical Description: blue eyes, long straight cherokee redish-strawberry blonde hair, wears a blue t-shirt with light blue denim shorts and knee-length black motorcycle-style boots and navy blue fingerless gloves that go all the way up to 5 inches above her elbow

Bio: will reveal throughout RP

Personality: can be nice but also has a mean streak and has a tendecy to switch between the two and is often mistaken for having Bipolar Disorder because of it, she is a Christian but doesn't always walk with the Lord.
Occupation: She's a coffee brewer at the Emerald Coffeehouse. (and wishes to someday own a coffeehouse of her own)
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Solid Snake » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am

Name: Jarod "J" Tyndale

Physical Description: Standing about 5' 10", Jarod's well built but not excessively muscular. Born in Cincinatti, Ohio he has brown, curly hair with a slender, plain face and pair of glasses. Jarod is relatively light-skinned and generally wears jeans along with a collared shirt.

Bio: Born to a middle class family in Ohio, Jarod's never had a particularly close relationship with his parents. He grew up dreaming of being a cop, but during his teen years found he had skill for computer programming and website administration. He did eventually graduate from the Police Academy at age 23 and served two and a half years on the force before quitting the Police and becoming a full-time Web Designer and administrator.

Personality: Naturally shy and sometimes a bit cold, Jarod has trouble expressing himself well to those around him. But boy does he love video games! He claims Christianity, but
sometimes questions the tenets of his faith.

Occupation: Full-time web designer and administrator, works as an independent contractor for several local businesses.

Thanks for the invite again, Rocklobster. Look forward to getting started!
- "If you are unsatisfied with life as a Christian, it might be time to get up of your butt and do something about it. No, really. . . I'm serious. Like, now. Are you listening to me? :comp:" -
Solid Snake

Postby Solid Snake » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Name: Jarod "J" Tyndale
Physical Description: Standing about 5' 10", Jarod's well built but not excessively muscular. Born in Cincinatti, Ohio he has brown, curly hair with a slender, plain face and pair of glasses. Jarod is relatively light-skinned and generally wears jeans along with a collared shirt.
Bio: Born to a middle class family in Ohio, Jarod's never had a particularly close relationship with his parents. He grew up dreaming of being a cop, but during his teen years found he had skill for computer programming and website administration. He did eventually graduate from the Police Academy at age 23 and served two and a half years on the force before quitting the Police and becoming a full-time Web Designer and administrator.
Personality: Naturally shy and sometimes a bit cold, Jarod has trouble expressing himself well to those around him. But boy does he love video games! He claims Christianity, but sometimes questions the tenets of his faith.
Occupation: Full-time web designer and administrator, works as an independent contractor for several local businesses.

Looking forward to this!
- "If you are unsatisfied with life as a Christian, it might be time to get up of your butt and do something about it. No, really. . . I'm serious. Like, now. Are you listening to me? :comp:" -
Solid Snake

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 pm

great job, Solid. Just remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, maybe you should add some authenticity to your character. Maybe you can make him a fan of the local NFL team, the Seattle Seahawks.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I love coffee shops. I might not be able to pop by that often, but I hope its all right if I incorporate that into a low-key customer character that pops by to apprecitae the cofee and the atmosphere.

Name: Susan Ellamere
Physical Description: Medium-tall with black hair. 3rd generation chinese background. Middle-weight: tries to get to the gym on a casual basis.
Bio: Just your average customer, really. Loves her trim cappucino (my favourite drink, too....). Still flatting - lives with a family couple in a three-bedroom apartment on the 6th floor.
Personality: Laid back, friendly, likes a good casual chat.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 pm

welcome aboard, CA. OK, I'm submitting this tomorrow. I'll also be playing the owner, whose bio I'll post tomorrow morning.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby DignifiedSoul » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Name:Mariel Malone
Physical Description:Brown short straight hair with dark brown eyes.
Here's a picture in case: Image
Bio:Mariel was born in the other side of the country,in the Tri-State area.No one knows for sure why she moved away from where she grew up.But Mariel knows personally why she decided that herself.She wanted to start fresh somewhere new,even if it took her to a new and unfamiliar place.
Personality:She grew up in a Christian home and knows God well.She loves and adores God very much.Her greatest fear is losing him.All she wants to do is please him.She always loves to sing for God.She only loves Christian music.She is still trying to figure herself out and is eager to figure out where God wants her to be.So she moves to a far away place to go college and learn as a lawyer.She still remembers the old days back at high school.She somehow fears of growing up,but she puts all her faith and trust in God.She gets easily sleepy from so much college work so she decides to go to a famous coffeehouse she hears about...The Emerald Coffeehouse.
Occupation:Student at Seattle University School of Law (I had to Google this to find a real college :P)
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Solid Snake » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Fan of the Seattle Seahawks sounds good. I'll try to do some reading up on Seattle since I don't know anything much about the city. It'll give me something to do on lunch break :).
Solid Snake

Postby Anystazya » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:42 pm

^^ Don't worry about it too much. I myself know absolutely nothing about Seattle-especially considering the fact that I don't even live in the States. :sweat:
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh yeah.....I'm joining this one. And for the radio station....KGD or WKGB

Name: Smith Wynfield (Yeah, his name is Smith.)
Physical Description: African American, muscular build, brown eyes, black afro, 6'2", 165 lb, wears jeans, French-styled hats, t-shirts, and scarves
Bio: Smith was born into a normal family. His mother, who was obsessed with a soap opera family, named her son after the last name of one of the families. Because of it, he gets easily angered when people make fun of his name. Smith grew up in New Orleans before moving to Seattle to pursue his passion in poetry.
Personality:Smith is a easy-going, down-to-earth guy...almost like a Bob Marley without the drugs.
Occupation:Freelance poet that hosts Poetry Night at the coffee shop.

Name:Alexandria Clemons (Alex or Al)
Physical Description:somewhat athletic build, slender, brown eyes, short and spiky dark brown hair with indigo chunks, 5'5", tan skin, 127 lb. Usually wears distressed jeans, checkered shirt, tank, and numerous hairpieces.
Bio: Alex was born in the middle of the Bible belt to a group of unChristian parents. Most of her childhood was an unhappy one. Her parents stayed gone most of the time so she raised her three younger siblings. After highschool, she packed her bags and hitchhicked as far as she could go. That's how see landed in Seattle. She attended a few university and took a break to get in touch with her creative side and save up money for her last semester to obtain her doctorate in music theory and composition.
Personality:Alex is very out-spoken and somewhat sassy. Her accent is sort of heavy with Southern twang and the quickest way to light her fuse is to insult the way she speaks. She is also a hard-worker, compassionate towards others, and has a good sense of humor.
Occupation:Student and lead jazz musician at the Emerald Coffeehouse.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Go with KGD: Call letters for radio stations west of the Mississippi start with K.

Anyway, here's my character, partially based off myself, with a lot of extrapolation.

Name: Nathan Remudi

Physical Description: Tall, with a bit of extra fat (he's working on that). Mostly, he wears jeans with one of three types of T-shirts: plain colors, ones with references from gaming or geekdom, or ones with horrible English on them, imported from Asia. Drives a late-1990s Japanese sedan, but usually only to get to the nearest bus stop.

Bio: Born and raised in a Christian home (albeit a unique style of Christianity), Sam was also given a great mind allowed him to succeed at whatever he touched...at first, before college and the real world ensued. He eats data - newspapers, books, postings on the Internet; the plots of, weapon data from, and quotes from various games, music - for breakfast, and saves the good parts for later use, no matter its actual value to other people. Still, it did help him get a degree in computer science. His faith has been affected by this life, becoming mostly a head-thing, very rational, with an extra dose of skepticism.

Also, he plays a mean keyboard, which he does occasionally at the coffee shop, using jazz improvisation techniques, and classical touches in his playing. He prefers to use the organ and electronic sounds on his Yamaha S-08, a gift from his parents for his high school graduation.

Personality: Quietly exuberant, slightly cynical, he thinks of himself as a master of sarcasm. However, this usually manifests itself in spouting expressions or references to obscure things when triggered by something someone else says. This gets him some funny looks. Very bookish and private, preferring himself to other people, and using thick, technical-looking books about anything from historical analyses to explanations of biological concepts to art-house graphic novels/manga to keep his distance from other people. He doesn't even like coffee; he's just at the coffee house to people-watch and listen to the music.

Occupation: One of several code monkeys for a local Web startup firm, SyneWaev. Even after four months of working for them, he isn't quite sure what they're doing.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

OK, this is being submitted. HEre's the owner of our fine establishment:
Name:Sam Maven (named him after Sam on Cheers)
Physical Description: Has white hair and grey eyes. Stands 6' 4" and weighs 240 lbs.
Bio: He lived in Seattle all his life. He started at the Emerald Coffeehouse as a repairman and slowly moved up the ladder.
Personality: He's always ready to lend a sympathetic ear. He's a big fan of the Seahawks, the local football team.
Oh, and David, thanks but I already came up with a name for the station: KIHS (meaning in his service.)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby goldenspines » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am

goldenspines

Postby Althaia » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Name:Rosemary "mary" Necta
Physical Description: 6'1" slender has golden brown hair with a auburn bangs that is cut just a little bit below the waist keeps it pulled back. blue green eyes. wears a black v-neck with a lilac camisole underneath with a pair of gray jeans with a neon rainbow studded black belt and a copper ring on her middle right finger
Bio:she grew up in Christian home she loves God but has been slowing drifting away she trying hard to get back to him though
Personality:shes sweet, rather talkative, doesn't get mad easily and when she does she explodes
Occupation: singer/guitarist for Emerald coffee house. she has a diploma for Criminal Law
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Isn't she from FMA? She looks kind of familiar...

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Uuuuum, It might be a little confusing with two people having 'Rose' as the route of their name...^__^ My character is called Rosalia, and Althaia's is Rosemary...

Anystazya

Postby Althaia » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

no i made her on a flash game on deviantart and i changed her name so its Mary instead of Rose Anystayza
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am

[SIZE="1"]Okay, if its too late to join... ignore this. X3

Name: Casimir Ravenhursh
Physical Description: Casimir
Bio: Casimir's a pretty happy kid. He's dedicated to his job and his Priest. His family is actually native to Birmingham, Alabama, but moved to Seattle for their Mother's work. Because of this, Casimir has a noticeable southern accent. (True Southern. Not that garbage you hear when someone is acting Southern) Unfortunately, Casimir is terribly clumsy. -not a good trait in his line of work. He is musically talented, but doesn't play at the Cafe. He'd rather listen to other's music, anyway.
Personality: Like stated before, Casimir is truly at peace. He's nice, but doesn't seem too fond of conversation. A touch shy, I suppose.

Like I said, I'm not even sure if you're still accepting or if you even want or need a waiter. >.>'''[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Anystazya » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am

Awww, when I saw that pic, Song, I was like, omigosh, I recognize him!!! I watched La Corda D'oro. That made me smile. ^^

And also, it's still open for new people. I don't see why not. And, being a waiter should be fine. So far, I'm the only waiter/waitress...

Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

It's not too late at all, Song. We've barely started.
Anyway, I'm throwing in a new character.
Name: Justin Benjamin
Physical Description: Justin is rather skinny. He has light red hair and dark eyes. He also wears glasses
Bio: Justin is Jason's cousin. He's lived in Michigan all his life and has only seen Jason at family reunions.
Personality: Justin is kind of quiet. He prefers to listen to people rather than give input. He is described by his brother Paul as "a calm river in a raging storm."
Occupation: Student at Digipen University. He is studying computer animation.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Anystazya (post: 1343293) wrote:Awww, when I saw that pic, Song, I was like, omigosh, I recognize him!!! I watched La Corda D'oro. That made me smile. ^^

And also, it's still open for new people. I don't see why not. And, being a waiter should be fine. So far, I'm the only waiter/waitress...

[SIZE="1"]I love La Corda! X3 It mixes two of my favorite things... Bishies and Music.

XD Maybe your character could use some help then...

Oki Doki! ^w^[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm making another character:

Name: Ariya Ulv

Physical Description: long fire-engine red hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, wears a black tank top with long fingerless gloves that goes up to way past her elbows and wears long thin black leather pants and black high heel stilleto boots with jade green eyes and an somewhat tan complection

Bio: She's Sasaria's childhood friend from grade school, they haven't been able to keep in touch since Ariya and her parents moved to Illinos after the fifth grade, then when Ariya turned 19, she moved back to Seattle to try and get a hold of Sasaria again.

Personality: Despite her gothic clothing style, she's actually quite cheerful and very friendly. She's very social and loves to talk (and will talk your ear off if you give her half a chance) She's also a very devoted Christian with a lot of faith in God and is a total prayer warrior.

Occupation: She's a College student attending the Seattle Art Institution.
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Anystazya » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Ah, I've been sorta wanting to do this, but I'm making another character as well :)

Name: Coby Mardick

Physical Description: She has black hair, a soft complexion, and strangely blue eyes. Coby dresses very casually all the time, and likes to where her hair in different, funky styles.

Bio: Coby was raised the daughter of a rich man, but ran away from home when she was seventeen. Since then, she's been traveling the country, never staying in one place for too long...finally, she goes to Seattle to meet up with one of her old friends who is willing to take her in and help her figure out what she wants to do. She takes up odd jobs to support herself, and has a passion for drawing.

Personality: Coby is a generally very emotional person, and can tend to be quite shy towards people she doesn't know very well. However, she has a creative imagination, which results in her drawings. Something else about her is that she puts up masks, to hide what she's really feeling. She doesn't really acknowledge it, but she's confused about where she's supposed to be at this point in her life.

Occupation: Currently, she's living off of her friend, but she used to take up different types of jobs, like waitressing, being a clerk, etc.

I made this character sort of because of the way I've been feeling lately. I really don't know how to describe it, honestly, and I didn't create my character in the same circumstances as myself...

I'll also make Coby's friend, just to have it down...

Name: Saige Kurima

Physical Description: a fairly tall, skinny woman with brown hair and hazel eyes. She dresses up in suit-type outfits for work, but wears semi-casual clothing at other times. She projects a professional image all the time.

Bio: Saige was Coby's best friend in high school, and they kept in touch for a few years after Coby ran away. They lost contact, however, after Saige got her job as a secretary. Now, Saige found out where Coby was, and got back into talking with her. Not long after that, she told Coby to come to Seattle, for the time being.

Personality: Saige is kind hearted, but firm. She has good work ethic, and as previously stated, is constantly projecting a professional image. Passing her on the streets, you'd know she was a successful person.

There we go. =)

Anystazya

Postby Wind » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Name: Fiona Ferguson
Physical Description:Imageexcept she usually wears her hair in one long braid that is down to her ankles She also has white bangs like Rogue from X-men
Bio: She's a christian emo chick she's emo in style but not in personality and she is crazy about God
Personality: She is sensitive and sweet and loves to talk and listen to other people's problems
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying