The Emerald Coffeehouse

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 pm

This will be my final character:

Name: Yasmin Ravasz

Physical Description: long sunny blonde hair, wears a light grey cap-sleeve shirt and light blue denim jeans and brown pennyloafers. She wears a locket necklace and has a fair complection. She's a little taller than Sasaria. She has brown eyes.

Bio: She's Sasaria's older sister. Though she loves her sister, she doesn't share Sasaria's beliefs and doesn't understand how God could exist if you can't see him as Yasmin believes that anything you can't see and feel isn't real.

Personality: she's a bit snobby and cynical at first but after getting to know you she becomes a very nice and respectable person.

[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

OK, she's in. Sounds like it might add some tension and help you flesh Sassaria out a little more.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 am

Hey, is it too late to start? I've never done a RPG like this before, so slice of life might be a good start. If I can, here's who my char would be...
Name: Tac "One-Eye" McKinley
Phys. Description: A little taller than average, and big boned. His short brown hair is spiked strait up, save for where a bandage wraps around his head to cover his right eye. His other eye is blueish-grey, and its eyelid droops slightly as if tired. His jawline is somewhat angular, and his chin(when you can see it) is adorned by a small go-tee style beard that is a little lighter color than his hair and has streaks of white. His go-tee isn't usually visible because he wears a black high collared polar fleece vest that is always zipped up. Over the vest he wears an olive drab zip up hoodie, that is usually unzipped. A pair of dull black combat boots and forest camo pants completes his attire.
Bio: He hails from Alaska, and is often found staring absently to the north. He just recently arrived in Seattle. He oddly knows a lot about coffee and coffee equiptment, but not enough to suggest he was a professional in the business. He has no relatives, and is never seen meeting with people socially.
Personality: He speaks little and uses less words. Quiet, introverted, and somewhate spacey, although he is known to speak up when he thinks things could be done more efficiently. He is usually considered quirky and does a lot of seemingly random things. He sees God as matter-of-fact, an obvious truth that should be a part of everyday life, though he admits he forgets a lot of the time and tries hard to improve there.
Occupation: Currently he runs a small transporting service using his Ural, which is a Russian motorcycle with a side car. He'll transport anything that'll fit(including people) anywhere you want it to go in the city. Though he still gets lost sometimes.

There, how's that? If there is any prolems or if it's too late let me know. Thanks!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 am

seems fine. Read my latest post when you start.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying