Fire Song

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Fire Song

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

-Fire song's Plot-

The Dark is rising.
And four eggs are hatched.
One will try to end the world,
one will bring others to the dark,
one will revive the light,
one may die in the fight,
one will destroy the blight.

In the place known as "Deru-welden" (Pronounced: Dr-u-weld-en) all has turned chaotic. A young tyrant dragon has risen to power. By some mysterious force, the dragons that live there have been getting red eyes (evil eyes) and tyrant is massing them into an army to crush the forest around him, to get revenge for something that no one but he knows.

Also in a well know area called "Gara-Welden" (Pronounced: Gar-A-welden), a place where all kinds of dragons thrive. There has been stories told of the mass of black dragons to the North which echo ominously in the ears of the dragons. A young dragon is captured and taken north. His friend Comes to help him. The young dragon meets a dragon who is also searching for a friend. They team up and head off to search for their friends, not knowing what dangers they were walking into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The Kinds of Dragons-

Water/blue: You control and fight with water(Such as water can gush out of your mouth). Also you can dive underwater and not worry about the need to breath.

Forest/green: You control and fight with plants (Such as you can tangle up your enemies in vines.) Also you can blend in with the forest and not be seen unless by another green dragon.

Electric/yellow: You control and fight with electricity (Such as you can zap you enemies with lightning bolts.). Also you can fly in storms with out fear.

Fire/red: You control and fight with flames (Such as you can scorch enemies). Also you can walk into a fire (As long as not blown from another dragon.) and not be harmed.

Healing/silver: You can heal and also you are a little larger and stronger than your normal dragon. You cannot heal yourself.

Wind/white: You control and fight with air (such as you can slash at your enemies with air). Also you can fly in windy conditions.

Dark/black: You control and fight with dark energy and tend to be larger than the average dragon. You can see in the darkness.

Note: Using your elements does drain your energy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay people, this is my first RPG is I'm very excited! I need these characters to be filled (You make their character, name, ect. I just need the places filled.)

The Tyrant (the main enemy)
2nd in command (enemy)
hero #1 (gets captured)
Hero#2 (goes to rescue)
Hero#3 (meets #2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for joining!

Name:
Kind:
Bio:
Description:
Arya Raiin

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Okay my character! (Also if you are applying for a main character, please add that to your kind of dragon so I'll know.)

Name: Rain

Kind: water (#2)

Personality: Bossy, loving, loyal, and very bad dragon to have as an enemy.

Bio: She doesn't know her parents, so thus is very touchy on that subject. She was abandoned and that is all she was told.

Description: Long legged with deep blue scales and navy blue eyes. She has ivory colored talons and spines. She's got massive wings and is normal sized.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll take the tyrant if no one wants him/her.
Arya Raiin

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 pm

I'll join! ^_^

Name: Sasaria

Kind: Healing (#3)

Personality: Kind, quiet, shy, can get easily discouraged and doesn't have the highest self-esteem but will do anything for her friends, has a strong sense of justice.

Bio: will reveal during RP

Description: has long legs and razor sharp claws, sparkling silver scales that shine like diamonds in the sunlight, has 12'' sleek-looking wings and has pretty silver-blue eyes that glow pure white when using her abilities.
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm

I have a question, can we do a regular character? (not main characters, but still characters that portain to the plot)
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 am

Hey, this seems too similar to the Dragon Children!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:53 am

Yeah... very... suspicious? :lol: ... So... to avoid conflict, perhaps hold off from starting it for a while?
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Why would it start conflict?
The only thing that I see that's the same is the idea of using dragons with elements.
I don't see the need for her to delay starting.

~~

Name: Kiada
Kind: Lightning (#1)

Description: She is very small for her age, being a little bigger than the size of a large dog (6 ft long from nose to tail), she's lower to the ground though (like a lizard), with a wing span doubling it's length (12 ft).
She has florescent yellow scales with random lightning streaks of white and glowing electric blue eyes. She has white spikes all along her spine, and white, razor sharp talons.
If you look closely at her scales when she uses her powers, you can see electricity arks moving across her body.

Personality: In game

Bio: In game
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 pm

AnimeFoxGirl (post: 1341275) wrote:I have a question, can we do a regular character? (not main characters, but still characters that portain to the plot)

Yes you can, though I do need the main characters filled. But I'll play any of them that aren't filled.

rocklobster (post: 1341350) wrote:Hey, this seems too similar to the Dragon Children!

:thumb:Mr. Rock, I pmed you about this and you said go ahead. So, no conflict. I will admit this is very closely related to "The Dragon Children" but the difference is that there are no humans. I'm might have to hold off on this a week or till I get enough RPGers. :thumb:
Arya Raiin

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Ugh! I can't stand it any more! I want to have a baddie character.

Name: Shadow

Kind: fire/red (tyrant)

Personality: Shady, easily angered, bossy, likes to kill.

Bio:???

Description: He is a massive, almost black dragon with slightly tinted red scales. He has long spine spikes, is missing a couple of toes, has an wide wing span and red eyes that glow like fire. Hi claws are ivory colored.
Arya Raiin

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

What? No storm dragons? No moonlight? I may have to wait and see if those get added.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Robin Firedrake (post: 1342011) wrote:What? No storm dragons? No moonlight? I may have to wait and see if those get added.
Okay Robin. I'll add them if it satisfies you. X_X
Arya Raiin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 pm

If this is still open, I'd love to join. As Rock said, it mirrors Dragon Children a great deal, but I'm game.

If the second-in-command evil isn't taken...then I call it now!

Name:Kalera
Kind:Dark
Personality:Kalera is a very curious and vendictive dragon. Rather than acting on her natural emotions, she calmly sets out to kill her entended victims. Other traits include a fierce but quiet temper, a love of riddles, and a playfulness when hurting others.
Bio:Kalera is the child of the great white dragon Hermes and the yellow dragon Aagon-del. At first a silver dragon, her coloring began to change and the parents realized their child's true form. Out of necessity, they cast Kalera from the kingdom. Her anger and resentment for other dragons grew there and was further fueled when she found her home amongst the black dragon clan.
Description:Kalera is a dark plum color that is almost black. Her scales are the same curving and graceful form as a wind dragon, but are pointed and jagged as those of the thunder clan; and a deep blood red. Her talons are long and ebony and her eyes are close to the color of a lit-up firefly. Her wings are generally the blackened plum, but the flaps of the skin graduate from a black soot color to that of a bright red.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Yes, I left it open. However, it's going to have a very different plot, more akin to Lord of the Rings, and I'm wanting to start it after The Dragon Children ends.
Arya Raiin

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying