[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Fallout: The New York Chronicle - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Fallout: The New York Chronicle

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Fallout: The New York Chronicle

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 am

This RPG is based on Fallout the video game. I thought this would make an interesting RPG so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Story: 200 years after the great war, Vault 309 in the "New" New York city was abandoned. Due a rare type of Radiation infection, most of the inhabitants were wiped out leaving only a few survivors. Leaving the Vault the group searches for a new way of life, and a new place to live. Half of the group stays behind and begins to re-build what was left of the "New" New York city into a respectable settlement. Knowing that they will need supplies, the survivors decide to put together a group that will journey to the Capital Wasteland in order to find supplies and new locations to do business with. On their epic trip, they'll have to fend off attacks from Super mutants, Raiders, Ghouls, and many other threats. The group beings their adventure by leaving New New York city, and traveling to the Old New York city (Now known as Old York).

What you'll need for a character:

Name:

Position In Team: (Choose from the list below.)

Fighter: Specializes in combat and offensive action with weapons
|
Scientist: Specializes in computer and technology hacking/control
|
Defender: Specializes in defensive actions such as protection of supplies and members of the team with weapons
|
Medic: Specializes in medical treatment, and radiation treatment
|
Survivalist: Specializes in tracking, finding new locations, finding supplies and a bit of combat
|
Thief: Specializes in stealth, theft, trap disarmament, and a bit of combat

History: (If you don't wish to add this, we will assume you grew up in the vault. *People who did not grow up in the vault will not have pip-boys.*)

Weapons: (All people who specialize in combat can carry two guns, two types of grenades or mines or one type of both, and a melee or unarmed weapon.)

Armor: (AKA: Clothes. *Only Fighters and Defenders may use Power Armor*)

My Character.

Name: Jayco

Position In Team: Survivalist

History: Jayco grew up as any boy in a vault would. He was given a Pip-boy for his 10th birthday, and he went to school. He learned everything there was to learn about in the vault on survival, like how to track, how to find supplies and shelter, and most importantly, how to lead. He later became a member of The Brotherhood of Steel and learned all there was about combat as well. After the evacuation of the vault, Jayco felt that it was his duty to lead the rag-tag team to the Capital Wasteland, and maybe find hope for the broken lives of his people.

Weapons: Scoped .44 Magnum, Combat Shotgun, Frag and Pulse Grenades, Power Fist.

Armor: Brotherhood of Steel Combat Armor
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm interested! Have to post my rockin' character later tho
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Is it alright if I have two characters? And that I didn't play through ALL of Fallout (XD)

(Btw, you realize vault people don't learn survival/leader skills and all that, the Capital Wasteland is in DC, and TBOS is not in a vault?)

Name: Melody Lanya

Appearance: She has short black hair, always pulled up in a ponytail, pale skin, green and hazel eyes, and a noticeable scar across her left eyebrow, ending at her cheekbone (causing some partial sight impairment)

Position in team: Medic

Weapons: Baseball bat, Sawed-off Shotgun, frag grenades.

Armor: Raider armor.

History: She grew up in the vault as the head doctor's daughter. Because of this, she knows all about medicine, wounds, radiation poisoning, etc, and she puts that knowledge to good use. After her vault was evacuated, and once she heard about Jayco's plan to travel to the Capital Wasteland, she felt the need to tag along. Everyone needs a doctor these days, right? Especially one with knowledge of radiation poisoning.

~~

Name: Zacharie (goes by Zack)

Appearance: He has short shaggy blond hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and he is fit.

Position in team: Heavy Weapons Support (Fighter/Defender)

Weapons: Minigun, Super Sledgehammer, Frag grenades, Bottlecap Mines.

Armor: Brotherhood of Steel Combat Armor.

History: After having a rough childhood in the Capital Wasteland, most of his family being killed off, Zack found the Brotherhood of Steel. They took him in and taught him their ways, and he quickly advanced to be one of their top heavy weapons guys.

He was sent on a scouting mission with three other Brotherhood fighters to Old York, and once they arrived, they ran into a large horde of Deathclaws, and while they managed to kill them, only Zack survived.
Now he works on getting back to the Brotherhood in the Capital Wasteland.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying