Ukiyo

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Ukiyo

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Here's my idea, you can tell me if it's acceptable or not (I won't be sad or angry if you don't like it ^_^)

Here it goes:

In the Land of Ukiyo, lie three villages, the first one is the village 'Mitzukai', the home of angelic beings called 'Celestials'. The second one was the village 'Dansei', where the humans lived, and the third one was the village 'Ankoku' where beings called 'Kumori' lived. For a long time, all three villages were at peace in Ukiyo, until the Kumori began attacking Mitzukai and Dansei. Not anyone from either village knew why the Kumori were attacking them, but they knew that no matter what, it wasn't good at all. The Celestials of Mitzukai decided to fight back with their powers, while the humans in Dansei decided that while they couldn't completely fight off the Kumori they would help the Celestials by secretly sending them supplies, helping with weapons and other things when needed.

Let me know what you guys think. ^_^
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 pm

[SIZE="1"]I want to join~ XD[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Alright! We have a taker! XD

Here's the rest!

Okay, you can be a Celestial (Mitzukai), a Kumori (Ankoku) or a regular human being (Dansei). Celestials and Kumori have special abilities and humans don't (they can't fight the Kumori). There is no limit to how many people can play, but there is a limit of 4 characters per person please. (so no one goes all character crazy!) and a rule of regular human characters: they can still help the Celestials in other ways (forging weapons, sending emergency supplies, and if you have to make your character fight, you can do that too)

Here is the list of abilities that you can give your Celestial characters:

Light manipulation

Wind manipulation

Flight

Ice manipulation

Force Fields

Healing

Here is the list of abilities that you can give your Kumori characters:

Darkness manipulation

Earth manipulation

Invisibility

Fire manipulation

Force Fields

Here is what the bios for Celestials and Kumori will look like:

Name:

Weapon:

Powers: (only two please)

Appearance: (pic preferred)

Personality:

Background: (explain it now or reveal it during the RP)

and this is what the bio for the humans will look like:

Name:

Appearance: (pic preferred)

Personality:

Background: (explain it now, or reveal it during the RP)

Here are my rules:

1. follow all CAA forum rules

2. No blood or gore or other graphic violence

3. Keep all romance to a hug and kiss (no further than that please)

4. PM me if you want to quit the RP (but don't join and not do anything)

5. No cussing or swearing of any sort please.

6. No killing off other peoples' characters unless they say you can.

7. To talk out of character, type 'ooc' before you post and to get back into your character, type 'bic' before you post. You CANNOT have random conversations.

8. No God-modding. Your characters have to have weaknesses.

9. I have the right to edit this RP if I choose to do so.

10. Have fun! ^_^
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Here are my characters:

Name: Sasaria

Weapon: silver and sky blue broadsword

Powers: Force Field, Flight

Appearance: Image

Personality: kind-hearted, is usually quiet and doesn't like talking to people because she doesn't know how to trust, wishes to be more outgoing but is afraid of getting hurt again

Background: I'll reveal it throughout the RP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kojack

Weapon: The sword in his pic and a hidden set of daggers

Powers: Darkness manipulation and Fire manipulation

Personality: he's the silent evil type. Very cruel.

Background: will be revealed throughout RP
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 am

This seems interesting ^^ I'll join

Name: Zavalyn (pronounced zah-vuh-lin)

Occupation: Helps her father with his weapon forgery and secretly takes them to the Mitzukai

Appearance: (I know pics are preferred, but I'm not going to use one because I'm like that...Not to spite you, or anything, but just because I prefer to describe it myself...) Zavalyn has permanently tanned skin and very dark hair. Her eyes are a jade/emerald green. She likes to wear her favorite hooded cloak (though usually with the hood down and the zipper undone) a normal shirt, pants, and her boots.

Personality: Tomboy-ish, and understanding.

Background: Zavalyn is the only child of a blacksmith who makes weapons which she transports to the Mitzukai. She doesn't particularly enjoy her boring life, and doesn't get a kick out of love or flirting with guys...she's always been un-girly and hates when she has to dress up. She's always told she looks exactly like her deceased mother, who died in a fire, although her mom had an opposite personality. Really, though, there isn't usually much going on in Zavalyn's life...

Now for my Celestial person...Oh, and, thought I'd let you know, you put 'Flight' down twice up there for the Mitzukai powers :)

Name: Izak

Weapon: He uses a staff and his throwing knives

Powers: Ice manipulation and Healing

Appearance: (Same as what I said before about the pic) Has a head of messy chocolate brown hair, and very very dark blue eyes. His skin is white, and he wears comfortable, loose clothing. He has one earring in his left ear.

Personality: A friendly and outgoing guy, but will get serious when he needs to fight.

Background: Izak had very close friends who were killed by the Kumori, and since then, has been training for battle. He fights for his people and the peace of Ukiyo.

Izak met Zavalyn once when she was delivering some supplies, and since then, always meets her when she comes with stuff from Dansei. He quickly befriended her.

And another one, because I feel like it XD A Kumori, this time.

Name: Favren

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Powers: Invisibility and Fire manipulation

Appearance: Red, long hair, reddish/brown eyes, and has that sorta military/serious combat-woman type feel to her.

Personality: Serious and always ready for a good battle.

Background: To be revealed in the RP

Gotta go to bed now!
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 am

[SIZE="1"]Oki Doki! Here goes. X3

Name: Lómë [loh-may] Erulissë [air-oo-lees-ay]

Age: It goes unsaid, but he appears to be roughly around twenty-one.

Weapon: Lómë wields the gigantic beads around his neck in sync with his earth prowess. They might look frail, but in reality they deal some critical damage.

Powers: Earth manipulation and force fields.

Appearance: Lómë Erulissë With his green hair fastened neatly to the side, along with his different colored eyes, Lómë Erulissë is an unusual sight to behold. Of course, he thinks you're just as odd...

Personality: Lómë Erulissë is indifferent with all. His lack of urgency makes him appear solemn, cold. He has no lack of faith in his people, the Kumori, so he sees no reason to fret. I wouldn't describe him as laid back, he's simply not interested.

Background: To be announced later.

-- [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 am

Cool, I'm gonna wait a couple more days before starting this, just so anyone who hasn't joined yet can still join before the starting post. ^_^
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 am

Kumori

Name: Shawn Lovelorn

Weapon: Giant billhook

Powers: Darkness manipulation, Invisibility

Personality: Very soft and gentle, he does not really fit in with his fellow Kumori... or anywhere. He is quiet usually, until he knows you, and his dream is to fall in love.

Background: The youngest son of a prominent Kumori, he has always been inadequate... and so he wishes he could just run away elsewhere. He only lacks the opportunity.

Human:

Name: Lily Larkwood

Personality: Happy and unsuspecting... her parents do her best to keep her from knowing of the war.

Background: A happy, simple-hearted girl who has lived here her whole life.
Lady Kenshin

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh, and just to let you know, you have to PM a staffer first before the RP can start (You don't start the RP here. It starts in the Main RPG thread, and it's started by the mod who okays the RP. I believe that's different from AA).

So, yeah, just thought I'd make sure you know that...
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Anystazya (post: 1331134) wrote:Oh, and just to let you know, you have to PM a staffer first before the RP can start (You don't start the RP here. It starts in the Main RPG thread, and it's started by the mod who okays the RP. I believe that's different from AA).

So, yeah, just thought I'd make sure you know that...

Ah, okay. Um, when I PM a staffer about my RP starting, what do I tell them?
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Well, you sorta say 'hey, could you look this over and make sure it's okay', and ask if they can start the RP in the Main RPG forum...basically, I guess...Something along those lines, and you should provide a link to the RP idea thread (this page)...yeah...I believe that's what I did...(worded differently and all, but yep...)

Also, this RPG has magic in it. Check out the RPG Rules for a bit before sending it in. I don't know if it'll be a big deal, because there are already some RPGS with magic-like stuff in them...not sure, but that's what the PMing of the staffer is for, I guess.

Anystazya

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Okay.
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh. newer people can start RPGs? wow. I did not know that... O_o... I was waiting until I reached like 100 posts before I started one. Well... Im going to start one in the near future, and in the meantime join this one... Im probably going to have to drop out of a few RPGs when school starts back up, but im okay for now.

A comic relief character.

Name: Ayumi Kaji

Weapon: A giant hammer that she pulls out of seemingly no where

Powers: Fire Manipulation

Appearance: A pic? hrm... something like this I guess. http://media.photobucket.com/image/%252522Fire%252522%20demon%20anime%20girl/crimsonXxXredXxXeyes/fire_anime_girl.jpg

Personality: Extremely random, yet fierce temper. Im not into making this character too detailed... yet

Background: To be revealed. (Don't expect much this time. No dramatic backstories or intrigue probably.)
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Is there still room to join?
If so, here it is. ^^;
---
~Ku-mo-ri~
Name: {Shinome Kai'da. Goes by "Shi", which happens to mean "Death"... and "4"!}

Weapon: {Puppets, and a hidden scimitar}

Powers: {Darkness Manipulation and Earth Manipulation, which she uses very rarely}

Personality: {Very quirky and devious, but has a big sweet-tooth and loves to mess with people's heads}

Background: {She was a very smart individual, almost coming close to graduating at the age of 9 when she suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth...}
-----
~Ce-les-ti-al~
Name: {Evean Lochuss}

Weapon: {A spiked staff.}

Powers: {Flight and healing}

Personality: {Very compassionate and friendly...}

Background: {Will be revealed at a later time~}[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm

(XD)

I still have to PM a moderator to find out if this is an okay RP, but once I get the okay, I'll wait a little while longer and then we can start (in the 'Main RolePlays' section)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Actually, people usually just wait a little longer and then PM the staffer, because the mod is the one who starts the thread in the Main Role Plays section...

Anystazya

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Uh, Hana Ryuuzaki? Kumori cannot heal, that's a Celestial-only ability.

Could you please change that? ^_^
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Okay, well then, I'll wait until a mod is online and PM then.
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

AnimeFoxGirl wrote:Here is the list of abilities that you can give your Kumori characters:

Darkness manipulation

Earth manipulation

Invisibility

Fire manipulation

Force Fields

Healing

You did put healing under the Kumori's abilities as well...unless that was just a mistake...

Anystazya

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:35 pm

That was, I'm going to fix that right now. ^_^;;;
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Fix'd. ^^; Sorry about that.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Tis okay. ^_^
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 am

[font="palatino Linotype"]So, ah... when can we start?? owo
*Sorry, I'm excited. xD*[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm

If any of the mods accepts 'Ukiyo', then we can start. I'm not sure if they will though. (due to this having magic in it)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

[SIZE="1"]Okii doki. ^^

*determined*
Looks like we're just going to have to rough it here till they do! D8<

*sets up a tent* [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying