A Life With Humans 2.0

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

A Life With Humans 2.0

Postby Veru » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:03 am

This rp is about a company that has conceled people with abnormal gifts in a artifioal town.This was started by the person i will play as Tyson 50 years ago Tyson was born.He had metal plated arms and the control over shadows.His mother fell ill and pasted away.Thigs he imagind cam to life in the form of shotows the city nere by became cuncerdd thinking a evil spirt is angerd a company got invalved called Kloe. they found tyson and broughthim to the city they suduced him numbing his powers his side effict was geting presshure it finaly relyse 50 yds 360*things dismantel.Kloe gatherd what was left and made the finding spot of Tyson there base of operation.Tyson whent into a coma and during his sleep sometimes things of his dreams leak out of his mine.Kloe has also found others with abnormalities. in the beging of the rp Tyson wakes up and meets the other residince and together they will try to escape Kloe thank you:dance:
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Veru » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 am

pls i hope his is better than the fist one
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby Gelka » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 am

So can we use our old characters or do we have to make new ones? o.o
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am

This question seconded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Veru » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am

no prob u can use old ones or make newens i dont mnd
Veru

Postby Lady Kenshin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 am

Okay, then...

Name: Alex

Abnormal body marks or hybrid looks: Soft, wispy lavender hair and solid black eyes. Small for his apparent age.

Abilities: Well educated on all sorts of things related to alchemy (Historical, not FMA-style) and other sciences, due to the amount of reading he has done. Knows how to deliver a child. Has an uncanny knack for finding edibles. Eats lavender seeds and earthworms, prefers rainwater.

Background: Well, in order to tell about Alex's background, you have to take a look at his "mommy" or creator. She was born into a very straight-laced, wealthy family who disapproved of her marriage to a poor but good-hearted blacksmith. Thereafter, they disowned her. She had children with the kind blacksmith, but he and her children were killed by the plague. In her ensuing loneliness, she applied her alchemic skills to create a child for herself who would never die-- a homunculus. She named him Alex. Cuddled, loved and slightly spoiled for all of his long existence, it was an incredible shock for Alex when she died; he really had no understanding of what had happened, believing that she was sleeping and would presently wake up. When she did not, he became very upset and rocked in the corner of the room with her for days...

A Little Story of How Alex Got Into A. V. F. M.: ... until he was discovered by a random passerby and begged the man not to kill him, as his "mommy" had charged him to keep hidden because humans kill what they cannot understand. Subsequently, the man turned him in to A. V. F. M. Sometimes, Alex wonders what it would be like to grow up, but he doubts that will ever happen given the enormous gap between his age and appearance.

Power Hold-back Symptoms: None, really, as Alex has no real powers to speak of besides the fact that he recovers quickly from injuries and is inhumanly strong. However, he has gotten into trouble from forgetting to control his strength.
Lady Kenshin

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 am

Name: Rin

Abnormal body marks: she has wings. ^^

abilities: she can control plants and fly.

back ground: she was raised by her grandmother who just recently died leaving her all alone.

She was helping a young kid in public and accidentally went too far with her powers.

symptom when holding back powers: she turns green and has a hard time breathing. ^^

Oh yeah...and she looks like this --> http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HE/HER/Hermione499/1138076139_rainynight.jpg
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby abbyjenna » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 pm

name: matt
abnormal body marks: orobourous
abilities: telepathy, shape- shifting.
backgrround: to understand matt's background you must also understand my other character's background, his name is max, but i'll expand more on max later( as far as age and everything).
max and matt were both created from the same human. meaning, that the alchemist who created them, seperated the body into 2 peices and THEN transmuted one peice firstI(that made one of them.)then transmuted the other peice.

i guess you're wondering how this could be a successful transmutation, well matt as you will see, got the brains and max got the brawn.

personality: hates humans though usually doesn't let on that he hates them. very smart, he is usually very shy and won't speak unless spoken to, unless he knows you well. follows the samurai honor code.

name: max
abnormal body marks: orobourous
abilitys: mind control and berserk mode.
background: same as matt.
personality: loves to kill and fight, within reason. his fighting style is like that of a berserker. when you first meet matt and himself you feel like somthing is off about them.
and as to how they got into the town, there were a number of killings that happened in the area, and when they were found to be the prime suspects, they were taken to the A.V.F.M. the reason is unknown...

just to clarify, these are FMA humunculi...
abbyjenna

Postby Dante » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 pm

OOC:Once again, the spelling Nazis have to come along to cite multiple violations... did you TRY to spell some of these things wrong, I mean it looks like you put in an excellent effort O_O.

This rp is about a company that has conceled people with abnormal gifts in a artifioal town.This was started by the person i will play as Tyson 50 years ago Tyson was born.He had metal plated arms and the control over shadows.His mother fell ill and pasted away.Thigs he imagind cam to life in the form of shotows the city nere by became cuncerdd thinking a evil spirt is angerd a company got invalved called Kloe. they found tyson and broughthim to the city they suduced him numbing his powers his side effict was geting presshure it finaly relyse 50 yds 360*things dismantel.Kloe gatherd what was left and made the finding spot of Tyson there base of operation.Tyson whent into a coma and during his sleep sometimes things of his dreams leak out of his mine.Kloe has also found others with abnormalities. in the beging of the rp Tyson wakes up and meets the other residince and together they will try to escape Kloe thank you

-There is a space after every period (not before a period).
-Commas are to occur roughly after a breath, except before the usage of "and" where there is a natural breath (generally).
-"I" is always a capital letter, as it is a pronoun, like the beginning letter of a person or place's specific name, (United States, Phoenix Arizona, David ect.).
-Most internet browsers today come with built in spell-check. So when you see a red squiggly line under a word, say "angerd", right click on it and change it to the best suggestion, in this case "angered".

That would be a most excellent start to avoid run-ins with CAA's resident grammar Nazis!

Thank you,
Pascal

(Corrected form, that is at least... somewhat better.)

This is an RP about a company that has concealed people with abnormal gifts in an artificial town. This was all started by the person I will play as, Tyson. 50 years ago, Tyson was born. He had metal plated arms and control over shadows. His mother fell ill and passed away. Things he imagined came to life in the form of shadows and the city nearby became concerned, thinking an evil spirit was angered and so a company got involved called Kloe. They found Tyson and brought him to the city. Then they subdued him, numbing his powers. He gave into the pressure after 50 yards with 360 things destroyed. Kloe gathered what was left and made the place where they found Tyson their base of operations. Tyson went into a coma and during his sleep, sometimes things from his dreams would leak out of him mind. Kloe has also found others with abnormalities. In the beginning of the RP, Tyson wakes up and meets the other residents and together they will try to escape Kloe. Thank you.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Veru » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 am

u sarcasm is unessisary i did try ok not everyone an spell its alot it what fails me in school and imberesses me in my school wrk and on the board i really hope ur a monidor because if not ur a lil weard because the others didnt have a problem with my errors ad made the careters without a prob and u just critize me
Veru

Postby Dante » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm just saying, they will come for you. The Grammar Nazis always come:

FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm

For someone purporting to be such a follower of grammar, it's amusing that you put "Grammar Nazis" as "Grammar Nazi's." There's no need to be unpleasant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Okay guys, let's move back to the thread topic. If you're here to correct his grammar and not to join his RP, it's best you leave well enough alone and move along. And Veru, moderators and admins have blue or red names (respectively); just so you can tell us apart from other members.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sanji07 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Oh sweet! I was so disappointed when I found out the first RP got declined. Perhaps this one will make the cut. ^_^

---

Pic: http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/o...urrent=Kat.jpg

Name: Rei Kurosawa

Abnormal body marks or hybrid looks: Black cat ears, black cat tail

Abilities: Has cat-like traits (lands on all fours, can see in the dark with limited light, etc.) and can control/breathe underwater

Background: Rei Kurosawa grew up in a dark forest with her parents and her younger sister Chi. Unlike her sister, Rei had inherited some cat genes from her father, causing her not the see much of the world outside of the forest. Due to her limited social experience, she is quiet and mysterious, often appearing uncaring when she's really just shy. Rei is tomboyish and despite her long hair, is often mistaken for a guy (these traits run on her mom's side). After what happened right before she was taken to the artificial village, she is very cautious to trust others.

a little story of how u got in A.V.F.M.: It happened around dawn. Rei was catching fish in a river for her family to eat. Her father was watching her from a high, black tree branch, but a swarm of crows had attacked him. Rei didn't know and kept hunting fish underwater. A stray toddler had fallen into the river downstream, about 15 feet from where Rei was. Rei knew she wasn't suppose to go very far from the forest, but a child was drowning and it could die in merely minutes. Once she caught up with her, Rei wrapped her arms around the child and laid it down on the grass. The child's mother saw Rei, and instead of thanking her, accused her of being a cat demon. Confused but smart, Rei ran away from the forest, not wanting to lead the woman to her home. But she found out too late that she was running straight towards the village. Her father finally fended off the crows, but by then it was too late. He had no idea where she was. Rei's mother and Chi were miles away in the woods looking for berries, so it was hours before they found out anything. A priest tried to exorcist Rei, but since she wasn't a demon, it failed. She was then sent to the A.V.F.M by the local guards. She has been there for 7 months.

a specific symptom of what happens to you when you hold back your powers: Sea green spirals of water shoot up out of the area around Rei and she has a major panic attack.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying