Roddenberry High School

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Yay! Another male teacher has joined the fray!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Sanji07 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Yep. X3 Maybe another period should be added to everyone's schedules.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 am

Name:Macy Linderman
Origin (what planet you're from): Pluto (now a dwarf planet)
Physical description: Here's a picture I found on Google Image
Grade:9
Bio:Macy came from Pluto.She was very disappointed when she heard the news of Pluto being a "dwarf planet".When Pluto was announced as a dwarf planet no on could stay on it.So Macy's parents decided to move to Earth.When Macy arrived to Earth she had no home planet to be proud of.Pluto wasn't worthy of being called a planet.Most of her life she was never really exposed to the Sun.That explains why she is so white and pale.She misses the snow all year around.Of all seasons she hates summer the most.
("Aliens" from Pluto look exactly like humans.It's only the paleness of their skin color that makes a difference.)
Personality:Although brokenhearted from being "planet shocked" (culture shocked) Macy still puts a smile on her face.She tries to be friendly with people.She wears her heart on her sleeve and shows who she really is without any shame.Not a single bit of hypocrisy is found in her.For that reason,many people like her.
Other:For being away from the Sun for almost all her life she adapts ice inside her body.If threatened or provoked,Macy can shoot sharp icicles out of her hands.If her will,whatever she touches turns frozen. (Although Macy is closer to the Sun,the ice she adapted in her body will never go away..crazy I know)
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Excellent! It's great to see a new face here. ^_^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Thanks! :grin:
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Your welcome. I was getting worried since two people dropped out, but it's encouraging to new bright new rpers coming to this thread. ^_^
Sanji07

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Oh really?Wow,well that's cool.I came just on time. ^o^
DignifiedSoul

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah. XD;; I'm pretty sure this rp is going to have a long life-span (that is, if I can get my lazy self to post more >.>).
Sanji07

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying