The Dragon Children

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Dragon Children

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 pm

OK, i'm giving up on my Animorphs RPG. Instead, let's try this:
On the wrold of Krangor, humans are able to co-exist with dragons. When a child reaches the age of 7, he/she is taken to a cave to select a dragon. From that moment, a telepathic bond is created. The child is given the ability to perform magic depending on the type of dragon selected. There's one problem: a group of evil dragons, led by one dragon named Kor and his human Stefan, is threatening the order. The different types are as follows:
Earth (Green)--controls plants and allows you to talk with animals other than with dragons.
Fire (Red)--controls fire (duh)
Wind (White)--controls air. Can also fly without dragon's aid.
Water (Blue)--controls water. Can also combine with White Dragons to control weather.
Spirit (Silver)--controls "spirit energy". Allows you to read others' minds besides just your dragon. Can also heal others.
Evil (Sinister)--controls "black magic". Allows you to do evil stuff:evil:
Here's what I need:
Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Personality/Bio:
Dragon Type/Name:
Keep in mind, you are actually controlling two characters--your dragon and your human.
Here is my first character:
Name: Karin
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Greenish-yellow
Dragon's Name/Type: Nolk/Green
Bio/Personality: Her dragon's connection with the earth allows her to sense that the balance between good and evil is wrong. She has formed the resistance to counter that.
Unless someone else wants, I'll control Kor and Stefan as well.

Bio/Personality: Leader
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Robin Firedrake » Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Hey hey hey! This is my kind of RP! Just one thing: Very few people will be choosing fire dragons. Short end of the stick cause of the missing secondary power.

Name: Robert
Eyes: a very strange bright green
Hair: Jet black and shiny. Shoulder length and pulled back into a pony tail.
Personality/Bio: Friendly and looking to put his healing abilities to good use/A youth who has witnessed far too much destruction for his age, Robert joined the order to heal both emotionally and physically, anyone he can.
Dragon Type/Name: Nervagor/silver
Robin Firedrake

Postby The Liar XIII » Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Hmm.. Before I sign up, what else can the wind powered players do?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby christianfriend » Mon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Well, I actually think people WILL choose fire, because everyone knows fire is one of the strongest elements :D

Name: Azzura Nyx
Eyes: A metallic silver color
Hair: Her hair is a sleek fire red and is mid-back length. She usually keeps it in a low pony tail when she's riding her Dragon.
Other: She has a few Freckles across her nose and on her cheeks, and a birthmark that resembles a star next to her left eye. She also wears a headpiece with Dragon horns on it.
Personality/Bio: Azzura is a fiery girl who doesn't much like being told what to do, or staying indoors. She would rather be outside with her dragon and having adventures than anything else. She can be stubborn and a little moody, but she's actually a very nice person and a loyal friend. The only family she has is a big brother named Pythius.
Dragon Type/Name: Mordred, White Dragon
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Name: Xia Hushblade
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Personality/Bio: When Xia was young, many of the elders seemed to notice that Xia had an affinity for wind. So when he was taken to pick his dragon it was no suprise that he chose a white dragon to be his partner.
Dragon Type/Name: Kosho/White
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue May 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Dragons! All right!

Name: Set (Born David Lincolnshire)

Eyes: Green

Hair: Wildly chopped in no particular pattern, it's an odd mix of white, black and grey. This was caused by extreme stress.

Personality/Bio: Trained in Evil magic, Set really has no desire to see people get hurt. However, due to the amount of suffering and brainwashing he received during his training, which began when he was kidnapped from his home at the age of eight, he is very confused and still trying to find his real identity, and he sometimes behaves in a manner more familiar to the Evil faction than the good factions, but he means well and only hopes to uncover his memories of where he lived before he was taken away. He escaped the Evil faction two years ago. He struggles with nightmares and being mistaken for an Evil person, and sometimes he wonders if that is now all he can be.

Ba-Pef, however, has no such compunctions. He does not understand why Set has such a problem with Evil, and thus is sometimes more of a problem than a help.

Dragon Type/Name: Ba-Pef/Sinister
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm

I might join this one later ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

OK, folks, came up with some new stuff and a new character.
First of all, Derek, you don't choose your dragon. Your dragon chooses you. Also, Liar, if you pick Wind you can be like Naruto and channel it into an energy ball, similar to NAruto's Rasengan. And, if you combine your powers with a Water Dragon Child, you can control weather! And here's the other stuff:
1. Once you bond with the dragon, your lives are intertwined. That means if you die, so does the dragon. And vice versa. However, this does mean you have a longer life span under normal circumstances.
2. The dragon also gives the human heightened senses.
OK, here's my second character:
Name: Joanne
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blonde
Dragon's Name/Type: Kilin/Silver
Bio: Joanne is Karin (pronounced Kah-reen btw)'s twin sister. One day, after they turned ten years old, they returned home to find a smoldering crater. Karin became so angry she decided to dedicate her life to eradicating evil. As for Joanne, she and Karin are joined at the hip. She would do anything for her sister. More than anything, she wants to see Karin smile again, which she hasn't done since their parents were murdered. Oh and the murderer? It was Stefan!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm

^^ Oops, sorry rock. Can I leave it the way it was anyway. Since I can't really change it anyway. Just say that he was picked by a wind dragon anyway.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Yikes, there's lots of white dragons! x.x I might change mine if more pop up.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm quite liking being the only silver here... Is spirit energy somewhat like telekenisis?
Robin Firedrake

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Well, Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind, but I don't think people with silver Dragons would be able to have Telekinesis, Telepathic abilities AND healing powers. So I doubt Spirit powers is like Telekinesis.
But who knows, maybe it is! X3 That would be pretty wicked, lol~
christianfriend

Postby rocklobster » Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 am

Actually, Robin, look at Joanne. Hers is Silver too. And Christianfriend, you're right--it's all 3! Plus you can channel spirit energy into an energy attack.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 am

I got my character all drawn up, but I'm gonna do a little background on him to see if Rocklobster approves.

Name: Only known as Blue Major.
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Long and dark blue, along with long blue sideburns and black stubble.
Personality/Bio: Blue is from another planet which shares the similar dragon story as Krangor, but unlike Krangor, their kind are born with this trait, and slowly grow into it instead of selecting. Even though Blue is 98765451234001 years old, he has the appearance of a 20 year old, since the inhabitants from his planet never age in looks, strength, nor mind once 20 years old. He is somewhat human. His planet shares the concept of Dragon Ball Z and the Sayans. They are human, but more like another breed. His kind are from the planet only known as "V" (Rumored to be called Veron). His breed of humans are called Velites.
Dragon Type/Name: [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Blue (Water)[/color]/No. 319-AB7
Background: Blue is a character I created A LOONNGGG time ago and was displayed more as a rebel who would carry around guns, and if he were to have a movie, it would be similar to a Sci-Fi Shoot 'em Up. I'm guessing I'll just tweak his character to fit in with this.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm

I was only going to have humans, but I'll allow it. However, please change the age so that Blue is younger than Karin and Joanne. 17 should be good. Oh, and no firearms. Medieval Weaponry only. Karin uses tonfas, for example.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Okay. He'll be probably 17.

And I didn't say he'll use them in this. I'm just saying he usually did. He'll be more like his Soul Calibur III rendition where he wielded swords in this. Probably like that sickle whats her name used in Soul Calibur.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed May 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Since Animorphs died, I'll do this one. I'll post it when I can....I'm cooking sup now.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Pejiilu » Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 am

Name: Nara
Eyes: Greenish yellow
Hair: Brownish red with blue Streaks
Personality/Bio: hyper willing to fight
Dragon Type/Name: sinister / Apa!

that good 83?
Pejiilu

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 14, 2009 9:05 am

way to go, Pejilu! Welcome aboard! We start Friday!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Gelka » Thu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

Name: Sho
Eyes:red
hair: green
personality: very loud
Dragon Type: sinister I guess?

I hope I did that right......
Gelka

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu May 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Name:Roklem Salanatus
Eyes: deep violet
Hair: dark olive
Personality/Bio:Rok is a very quiet and shy 'gentle giant' type of person. His past is some illusive, as he generally keeps to himself. He is kind, soft-spoken, and does what is needed to help others.^_^
Dragon Type/Name:Shaalon-Green-type dragon
(Shaalon is around 200 years old, female, and respectable. She is a powerful figure, but stays usually silent and peaceful. Her mission in life is to make the world beautiful, so she is constantly planting new things. Shaalon came upon Roklem as a teenager by sheer chance, and enjoyed his nature and company. Shaalon is a deep silver-grass green color with piercing orange eyes.)

Can we do more than one?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 pm

sure go ahead. I'm doing twins after all. Oh, and you have to go to a cave to get your dragon to pick you. A lady leads you into the cave and blindfolds you, then the dragon comes up to you and the lady pricks your finger and one of the dragon's talons. Then you're told to put your finger over the wound and that's it--you have a dragon. So, in other words, you don't meet by chance. You might want to just paste what I just described, CE. other than that you did great! Welcome aboard!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Gelka » Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

I went into the cave and did what rock lobster said. Yay!
Gelka

Postby christianfriend » Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Okay, since I can't change my other girl's character profile, I'll just have to state the changes here!
I'm changing her Element from Wind to [color="Red"]Fire[/color], her name from Azzura to [color="Red"]Embera[/color], and her age to [color="Red"]19[/color]!!

And here's my new character!

Name: Nazrine "Nana"
Eyes: Her right eye is neon green and the left is light silver.
Hair: Her hair is a strawberry blond/auburn, and is cut in a pixie type of hairstyle, with a longer mid-back length layer underneath that's usually in pigtails.
Personality/Bio: Nazrine is an adventurous girl with a wild spark that's hard to keep under control. She's a handful to look after, and is very carefree and love-able. But she doesn't trust people very easily, since she was abused by her mother. The only person she likes is Embera, since she thinks of Nazrine as her own little sister, and Nazrine thinks the same of her.
Dragon Type/Name: Aura, White
Her dragon Aura has a slender, long and lithe figure, with sparkling white scales and calculating yellow eyes. She moves and flies with graceful smooth movements, and looks delicate or perhaps fragile, although she's anything but. She's ferocious and cunning, and is more than capable of fighting off a larger dragon.
christianfriend

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 am

Right then, I submitted it, so as soon as it's approved we can start!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Sorry for the double post, but IT's HERE! click here!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri May 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Here's my character!

Name: Akashi
[B]Dragon:[/B] Blue dragon named Aysu.
She is sweet to people she knows, but can get very defensive of Akashi when she sees a stranger, or if someone seems to be acting mean to her. Her scales are a light shimmering blue. When she's in water, she can hardly be told apart from it, except a glimmer on her scales now and then. Her eyes are a deep piercing blue.

Eyes: Periwinkle
Hair: She has straight, light blue hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has two braids (starting with french braids) on each side of her head, and drawn in a ponytail at the back

Outfit: It's like Katara's (From The Ladt Airbender)

[B]Personality/Bio:[/B] She can be extremely childlike at times (hyper, random, immature, etc), but if she absolutely has to, she'll TRY to be serious. She loves joking and making people laugh, and she will always lend a hand to someone in need, even if she doesn't know them.

Extra: She always has a flask of water with her.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun May 17, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: Yay! Mr. Rock finally called me by my perferred title!!!

Alright.....second chara!

Name:Saiyanna Donelbaine (Saiyune Heathclife)
Eyes: bright violet
Hair: deep plum
Personality/Bio:Sai is short,slender, and sassy. As a child, she lived with her noble family who were extremely abusive (especially her stepfather). Once she turned 18, she snuck out from her home in search of freedom and goes by the name of Saiyune. Because of her experiences, she is very blunt and somewhat rude in her treatment. She uses a hard personality to conceal her emotions. Other traits about herself include that she is quick-tempered, impatient, and satirical.
Dragon Type/Name:Nefron, White Dragon
(Nefron is around 170 years old, male, and strong-willed. He is a majestic and playful figure, and stays usually cheerful and somewhat mischievious. His mission in life is to make a change in the world and to constantly experience new places. Nefron had observed Sai when she was a child, and felt pity for the girl. When he found her a few weeks after her runaway, he made it a duty to protect the girl. He and Sai are deep friends, and he is the only figure that she will open up to.Nefron is a pale silver and gray color with bold yellow eyes.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Welcome aboard Soran!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm

=^_^= Lemme know if you need me to do anything.
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying