The Dragon Children

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Anystazya » Sat May 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Well, since you requested, Mr. Rock, I'll join ^^

Name: Malika Asvfer
Eyes: amethyst
Hair: a dark purple, almost black in color, that is almost always tied up in a long braid
Personality/Bio: Malika grew up in a village that shunned the tradition of getting dragons, because of the way they'd suffered at the hand of the sinister dragons. She doesn't know exactly who those dragons and their riders were, just that they killed her parents. However, when she was seven, while playing, she stumbled into a cave where she was picked by Zaki, a water-using dragon. But because of her village's beliefs, she was scorned and kicked out. It was Stefan who found her, and took both her and Zaki in, and she has lived her life since then believing that he is the kindest man and that he loves her very much. Since he was the one who showed her this supposed warmth, she listens to his every whim, and after being trained by the Black Dragon Clan with Zaki, she is sent on missions, all the while believing that Stefan is a kind man who would never dare hurt a soul. She is sent with Zaki to scout out and possibly dispose of the threat of the resistance rising against him...
Dragon Type/Name: Zaki/Blue dragon

Hope that's good enough!
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 30, 2009 1:38 pm

ok, you can start playing Anys! I'll have Stefan call for you in my next post. Thanks!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Still need a villian?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

yes. go right ahead. Although I'd prefer Anystazya's character to be the only member of the Black Dragon clan who doesn't have a black dragon.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat May 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Belus

Eyes: Steel blue

Hair: white, shoulder length, spiky with alot of texture

Personality/Bio: In game

Dragon Type/Name: Era, black magic dragon

Name: Fool

Eyes: Deep green

Hair: long, red, big ringlets

Personality/Bio: in game

Dragon Type/Name: Folly, black magic dragon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 30, 2009 6:09 pm

uh actually, why don't you make a subordinate. I'd like to play Stefan

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 am

Alright then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 am

they work. Go ahead and have them help Anys.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 am

okay, delayed double post.
Here's some info on Sophia
Name: Sophia
Hair: Blue/White
Dragon: Minerva, Silver
Bio: Sophia is the eldest of all the dragon children. She was probably one of the first humans to be bonded to a dragon. Minerva loved her so much that she weaved a spell upon her, causing her aging to stop and making her immortal in the process. Sophia cares deeply for her planet and will do anything to tip the balance between good and evil towards good. I should note that the spell doesn't prevent her from being injured. It gives her a regenerative healing factor.
Personality: Sophia is a kind-hearted woman. However, she has a deep sadness under the surface because she is the only immortal human on Krangor. As a result, she has outlived most of her closest friends. Because she has lived for so long, she has extraordinary insight.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Making a new character! ^^

Name: Kila Sweyn
Eyes: chocolate brown
Hair: short and green
Personality/Bio: Kila traveled all over Krangor with her older brother after their parents drowned, but when she turned seven they returned to the place of her birth so she could bond with a dragon. When she gets Aks, her brother tells her that he has to go somewhere important, and leaves her in the care of the villagers. However, this does not sit well with her, and she sneaks out to try and find him. She has a fear of water after seeing her parents die.
Dragon: Aks, Red
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am

Sounds good to me. Accepted!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Themanofchrist » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Name:Agiro Saikai
Eyes:light blue
Hair:medium and light brown
Personality/Bio: He is partly blind due to a birth defect, so his dragon took him in and became his eyes. He claims he can smell beauty
Dragon Type/Name:Wakashi/spirit
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold anything
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"
Note: The chant for Unlimited Blade Works (UBW)
Themanofchrist

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 am

If you can find a place, come right in dude!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Time for a new character. Ah, shucks! I'll make two!

Name: Unknown (One of you gets to name her)
Eyes: Misty White
Hair: White
Personality/Bio: Who am I? She has no idea and will rediscover her past, maybe... I don't mind suggestions/plot points!
Dragon Type/Name: Spirit/Shathra

Name: Anya
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Personality/Bio: Wandering around in the woods because she is lost. She apparently lived with her mommy and daddy in a baker's shop until recently. She cries for them sometimes but is usually cheerful. Does Stefan want to pick her up? *hint hint* XD
Dragon Type/Name: Fire/Red

Let me know when I can put them in. ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Anystazya » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Name: Trayk Sweyn
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Dark green (it's a darker green than Kila's light green)
Personality/Bio: Trayk got Daiz, his dragon, at the customary age of seven, and lived in peace with his parents for many years. He loved his little sister, and was always being kind to her, but then...his parents 'drowned'. That was when he started taking Kila with him, traveling to many different places. He hasn't told her, but he has a secret mission...to find the lady he saw in his dream the night of his parents' death.
Dragon: Daiz, Green

Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am

Great idea, Anys! Can we make it like Sophia was the lady? Maybe they can become lovers.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

:D That's a good idea, rock! We can do that :)

Anystazya

Postby ProphetGirl16 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 am

Hellooooo! Mr. Rocklobster invited me to join, so here I am! *waves*
I'm about to go on a walk now, but I'll think of a great character while I'm out, and I'll type it up when I get back! ;)
*edits* Ok my character.
Name: Eknas Nomed
Eyes: Green (but they flash to blood-red when he's excited about killing something).
Hair: Pitch-black, back-length long, and pulled back into a pony-tail; it's so shiny, it looks greasy.
Personality/ Bio : Deceitful, cunning, vicious, and cold blooded; he loves to manipulate everyone he can to do his vile will. He was raised by one of the evil dragons; Natas of the South, one of the treacherous creatures to roam this realm. Eknas has been trained ever since his youth to forward the plans of the evil dragons, and to place all humanity into slavery, and make himself a tyrant ruler of this realm. He has no family, because they were all killed by Natas (Eknas doesn't know this, and Natas has kept this a secret from him all of his life).
However, no matter how sure Eknas is bent on evil, one question itches his mind; is this really what he wants?
ProphetGirl16

Postby abbyjenna » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Name:eaowyn
Eyes:blue
Hair:black
Personality/Bio:His parents were murdered at the age of 5... none know who killed them exept eaowyn, and eaowyn won't tell anyone.
Dragon Type/Name:fire/fundor
abbyjenna

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 am

Character accepted. Why not enter the town where the resistance has made camp and I'll take it from there.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Rambo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 am

Name: Waylynn
Eyes: Jade Green
Hair: Shaggy dark brown hair
Personality/Bio: Known as Ranger never stays in one place and keeps kinda to himself but never lets
crimes go unpunished even if not his job hill make it his goal to make justice right. He never talks about his past. Instead of like every
one else instead of waylynn picking her she picked him. When he was 6 his father being the head den master in his village was going to put LeeLoo down cause She is a 288 year old dragon with no master yet waylynn stoped his father telling him that she could exist as a free dragon at least, he bade no but then leeloo spoke three Waylynn saying i have found my life. Leeloo is So conected to Waylynn thats he cant leave her sade almost at all
Dragon's Type/name: White and Her name is LeeLoo
LeeLoo can do what is called divine wind she can scream or roar so loud the magnatide shaters trees and
stops other dragons in flight. ( in life i am hard of hearing and deaf in one ear so is my characture.) When she does
the divine wind Waylynn usually flys over to the other dragon and makes the beast surnender by capturing the master.
The Lord my God Rarely works the same way twice but the out come is always the same.[/SIZE]
C. S. Lewis is such a great writer. I have read his Screwtape Letters, his Great Divorce, and am no working on his Mere Christianity.
Rambo

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 pm

join in anytime, rambo.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:10 pm

OOC: Jumpin in wheee... I'm going to have to go back and read the previous posts to figure out the story

Name: Elena the mountain spirit
Eyes: dull gray (She is blind)
Hair: Pure White
Personality/Bio: She is a sage who has isolated herself from all human contact, and has thus has become a figure of legend. For some reason, she'll show up in the RP. Figuring out how.
Dragon Type/Name: Silver/ Called "The Mountain"
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 am

Uh can you change your dragon type? I'm no longer allowing Silver Dragons. They're too powerful, and we already have too many.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 am

OOC: shoot. That kind of destroys the whole character I guess. I'll have to change things up.

Name: Elena the Rain Sage
Eyes: Dull Gray (She is blind)
Hair: Pure White
Personality/Bio: Isolated herself on top of a mountain for a reason to be revealed. No one knows why, but she lived for 500 years without aging. But living for so long, she has learned the deepest intricacies of water, becoming able to perform the most complex water magic, such as manipulating water in living beings. She spends her time causing weather, which she has learned to create without the help of White dragons. However, she is a Pacifist, and will be incredibly reluctant to harm anybody for any reason. As if she is no longer attached to the world.
Dragon Type/Name: Blue/ Pluvia. She is a massive dragon, for living for so long.
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 am

Great, can we make it like she and Sophia are old friends? She's also immortal.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Sounds good. I'm going to jump in tomorrow. Looking forward.
Strafe

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Name: Arya
Eyes: blue
Hair: Long, thick, and blond with blue streaks.
Personality/Bio: Kind but gets very angry when she is threatened. Likes to sit by the sea at night and stare out at the endless ocean. Very secretive. Carry a blueish sword.
Dragon Type/Name: Sapphire/blue
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:45 am

Welcome aboard, Arya. Would you like a refresher course or are you going to read the story so far?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby DignifiedSoul » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm not much of a creative person but I'll try my best to make a good character.

Name:Amaya Mori (I googled Japanese Names lol)
Eyes:Yellow
Hair:Black Long Straight Hair
Personality/Bio:Amaya is a shy girl.And she's always been like that practically all her life.When she was born her father died through heart failure.Her mother grew weary and frail as a lonely and depressed widow.Looking upon this Amaya made a gap from herself and other people.In school when someone smiled and made the attempt to be friends with her,she would turn the other way and ignore them.This happened all through her childhood.Things slightly turned around when she was 7.She had little encouragement from her dragon and learned to smile.She starts talking to many animals at home.With this experience she begins talking to people in school and makes a couple of new friends.But she still remains shy,quiet,and humble.
Dragon Type/Name: Chibble/Green (weird name but it came from the top of my head)
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying