The Dragon Children

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey Miss Digni. Welcome to the site and to Dragon Children. Your character looks fine. Would you like a crash course in the story so far or do you want to read it all?

I see you have a blogspot. Very cool. I've got one too. Don't be surprised if I subscribe. ^_~
Again, welcome.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

LOL it's okay.Rocklobster already gave me a little summary of what's going on.Thanks for the welcome though.I appreciate it.I'll go check out your blog to.:thumb:
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 am

Plus I'm skimming through here reading everything. O.o
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 am

*peeks behind a hidden wall and nervously walks up to people* Is it too late for me to join? >.> O.O;;;
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

The story begins with a group of young teens and their dragons meeting up to join in a resistance against the Black Dragons lead by the priestess Sophia. The trouble begins with a boy named Set and a girl named Makila. Both have been servants of Stefan, an evil dark lord. After a few battles, Sophia and the others are able to rescue them from Stefan's grasp. Although Set struggles with evil for a long time, he becomes good. Stefan uses the anger and bitterness of one of the girls in Sophia's group. Saiyune is has alot of baggage from a turbulent past. Her biggest secret is that she is really Saiyanna Donelbaine, a duchess among the dark side of the resistance. She becomes frustrated, and leaves. Sai is then confronted with a griffon messenger and is taken to Stefan in the forbidden Rathlain Lands. Stefan convinces her that he can promise her power. She agrees, and makes a new bond with the black dragon Drak. Her soul becomes dark and is transformed into a sinister sorceress. They go on a campaign and brutally slaughter villagers of a town. Sophia and the others come upon the village and do their best to fight. Nefron confronts Saiyune, but the bond with her new dragon has blocked him from her memory. She beats him until blinding him in his left eye, takes the last living person from the village, and leaves.
Sophia is outraged. Not only because of the massacre, but because the targeted village was where she grew up as a child. We discover that she had been married to a man named Ezekiel and had a daughter named Ariel who was murdered by Stefan. A group of twins in the group, Joanne and Karin, decide to pledge their lives to the priestess and become her adopted daughters. They set up a camp outside of the village and plan their next attack against Stefan and the black dragons. Joanne and Set begin to have feelings for one another and the abandoned dragon Nefron starts to look at Minerva in a different light.
When Saiyune returns to the Rathlian Lands, Stefan begins to work his mischief to pursuade his prisoner-of-war to join their side. This is Anya, the young girl from her village. She finally agrees. Then Stefan is ordered his next instructions for the group. He has Sai and Anya go to Paradisa, the land of the dead, (the equivalent of Heaven) to retrieve the soul of Sophia's daughter Ariel. They return successful and Saiyune creates a clay body for Ariel's soul. Ariel remembers nothing about Stefan and her death. She is brought to him and he places a red jewel into her forehead; she is now able to be controlled by the dark forces. Saiyune then takes Ariel and Anya back to Sophia's camp.
As Saiyune transports Ariel, the the girl's power begins to effect the corruption of Sai's heart. She begins to have flashbacks and some of her meaness melts away. She tells Ariel that she had to go into her mother's camp, but that the people there were out to destroy her. Ariel believes this, and goes to the camp as a spy for Stefan.
When Ariel comes to the camp, all are thrilled. Sophia is too delighted with the return of her daughter to question how she came back from the dead. The only ones who really question anything are Minerva and Sophia's childhood friend Elena. When Ariel comes close to revealing her true mission, Saiyune steps in and takes over Ariel's body to control her like a puppet. She leads her mother off from the group and stabs her. Elena rushes to the scene followed behind a few others and try to stop Ariel from further attacking. Saiyune arrives with Drak and a battle pursues. The battle is lost to the opposing side, and Saiyune leaves empty-handed. Ariel's soul is freed and after a touching fairwell, returns to Paradisa.
The group then tends to the wounded priestess. A few new people join the group after having found the party, including Kila's-a girl in the resistance- long lost brothers. Joanne and Set make it known of their love and Nefron and Minerva begin to get closer.
When Saiyune comes back to attack, everything seems to come to a head. She breaks down when she sees Nefron. He confronts her about her wickedness and how she cannot keep running from her past. After a emotional scene, she decides she wants to join Sophia. Then the real trouble starts. The sky turns pitch black and after a quick storm, a tall dark figure stands before them. The deity is Pandora, the ultimate force of evil in the universe (the Satan of Krangor). She has come for Saiyune, saying that she is her property and that she made a blood bond with her. Sai is confused and denies this, but finds out it is sadly true because Drak was in fact a form Pandora had taken to retrieve her soul. She was know her property and her soul was doomed to Heilgrad (the equivalent of Hell). Sophia, although still wounded, interveins. She asks if Pandora will accept her and spare Saiyune. Then the priestess reveals her great secret; she is the daughter of Iawia, the Creator of the universe (the God of the story). Pandora is pleased with this deal, and after revealing that one of the members of Sophia's resistance-Rachel- is actually her own daughter, a small group including Joanne, Rachel, Minerva, Karin, and Saiyune all depart to the mystic realm of the Pillars of Andor- a place that was formed at the creation of the world (symbolic to the Bible and the Narnian stone table). Minerva is tied down and Pandora and Sophia come to an agreement. As Sophia goes to the circle between the two great pillars, Pandora backs up on her word and strikes Saiyune down dead. As her soul leaves for Heilgrad, Minerva uses her last bit of spiritual power and distrubs the process. The soul is split in two; Iawia interveins and takes on half of the soul. Angered, Pandora latches on to the other half and throws it back into Saiyune's body. The girl rises a completely wicked drone. Pandora is pleased with her new creation and names the slave Sai-Yang.
The dark deity then goes into action. She summons her legion of followers- a collection of monsters- and they beat, strip, and tie Sophia down on the ground. Sai-Yang then butchers Sophia's hair and brings it back to her master as a trophy. Pandora then takes a sword and stabs Sophia in the chest. The daughter of Iawia is dead. The group of evil rejoices and returns to Pandora's realm to celebrate. Sophia's adopted daughters and her dying dragon mourn the loss.
Meanwhile, the good half of Saiyune's soul wakes up in Paradisa. She is confused until she sees the all-powerful Iawia. The goddess tells her that she knows that there was good in Sai's heart and she wanted to give her a second chance. In order to live again, she would make her into an angel, with a new body and life. The halfed soul pledges her love and loyalty to Iawia and is given a new angelic form. Iawia christens her Aaliyah and sends her to the mourning group at the Pillars of Andor. When the angel arrives, she brings Minerva back from the brink of death and tries to console the girls. They come to the conclusion that Pandora's forces must be stopped and leave to join the rest of the resistance.
As Sophia dies, her soul joins her mother's in Paradisa. She is then greeted by her daughter and Iawia confronts them both. She wil divide her powers with them equally, becoming the divine trinity, and her daughter and granddaughter will return to the world of the living to stop Pandora for good. They agree and the Trinity is formed. Sophia leaves to join her resistance and Ariel sets out to find Pandora's daughter Rachel to convince her to join the fight against her mother.
While the others are arriving, angels begin to come to give word and help. Rachel is confronted by the angel Monica, and Rock is visited by Matthew who brings word of Sophia's death. Back at Pandora's palace, the evil force rewards Stefan with Sai-Yang and appoints him general. She becomes angry at Anya's dislike of her and after a harsh beating, throws her in prison. The girl is visited by the giggling angel Savannah, who has been sent to save her.
As this is going on, the remaining resistance is under attack. Pandora has ordered the blood of two members of Sophia's resistance, a boy named Roklem and his dragon Shaalon- a member of the Great Council. Stefan, his dragon, and Sai-Yang are to accomplish this task. When they arrive, Shaalon and Roklem are alone. Sai-Yang goes to work and pins Roklem down and is about to take his head. She is stopped by Shaalon, who jumped in to save her human. Roklem's eyes fill with tears as he says goodbye to his dying dragon. When the dragon breathes her last, he grabs his axe and he and Sai-Yang begin to battle. Malika and her dragon show up in time to halt Stefan from interferring. After a clash, Sai-Yang drops to her knees from a large chest wound while one of Roklem's hands fall to the ground. He turns around and hacks off his enemy's head. Malika goes to his aid as he collapses from blood loss.
Set, Kila's brothers, and Nefron then show up on the scene. Stefan summons taxxons to take care of the group. A new girl named Arya and her dragon Sapphire join the boys in the fight. Joanne and Karin then arrive. Karin helps in the battle while Joanne uses her healing to help Roklem. He wakes up for a few minutes and after a few words, kisses Malika and dies. His soul then goes to Iawia, who has more plans for him. The others continue the fight. But Sai-Yang is not defeated. Because she only has half a soul, she stands up and begins to fight back. Aaliyah then returns with Minerva. She places a shield around Joanne and Roklem and takes on her former self. After a heated argument and fight, Aaliyah sends the rest of her soul to Heilgrad with the swing of a sickle. Set and the others get the best of Stefan and his forces and he retreats. Meanwhile, after the enemy in the air is defeated, Minerva and Nefron embrace each other. Sophia then appears and the entire group is stunned. She was back from the dead!

That's the story so far....phew! I need a break!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 pm

*has read all that and goes O.O* Wow....

Name: Sasaria

Eyes: sapphire blue

Hair: long straight light ash blonde

Personality/Bio: sweet, quiet, shy, doesn't have the highest self-esteem but will do anything for her friends, can get easily discouraged though, has a strong sense of justice, DOES have a bit of a mean streak if provoked enough

Dragon Type/Name: Ariya/Wind
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah. It beats reading all off the story though. It can get confusing.

Your character looks good. Go on ahead and post your character in the main story.
(Yeah...I can say that. I help Mr. Rock out and all.)
But yes, go on ahead and post your character, Miss Anifox. I suggest your character walking/flying around and spotting the group to get started.
Glad to have you on board.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Name: Kaji

Eyes: cherokee brown

hair: brownish-red

Personality: kind-hearted, gentle, always willing to help out friends and family, is Sasaria's loving husband and soon-to-be father who is currently staying at their house in their village, getting it ready for the baby.

Dragon Type/Name: Pyro/Fire
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

OK, you can add him to the story.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Garjzla » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Name: Justus Klein

Eyes: blue

hair: dirty blond

Personality: Strict, yet kind, he seeks justice. He wants the evil and corrupt to be punished and the right and true to be helped.

Dragon Type/Name: Grun / Green
God+Anime+Internet+Forums=1337
"MOES: Where everybody knows your sig (because it's a reasonable size)."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Garjzla

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Welcome.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Taran » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 am

Name: Seigfried

Eyes: blue

hair: White

Personality: A selfish person seeking only to make himself stronger and more powerfull

Dragon Type/Name: Nightmare / Evil
Taran

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:38 am

Well, we do need a villain to help Pandora out. Why not attempt to contact Pandora and we'll go from there?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

here's my dragon's bio and my character bio

Postby Wind » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Name: Lady Rhonwyn de Draconis
Personality/Bio: She is a knight and so she is a very tough person and likes to fight sometimes. She can get down and dirty but she can also be very elegant at the same time.

Name: Sicariss
Personality/Bio: She is a very secretive dragon

the dragon in this pic is what she looks like
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying