[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Teen Titans--GO! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Teen Titans--GO!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Teen Titans--GO!

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:02 am

The Titans are back, and CAA's got them.
I decided to give a superhero-themed RPG a try on here. This one's themed after the Titans, however, you aren't limited to what appeared on the animated version. We're actually combining the two versions. Slade will be called Deathstroke (no unnecessary censorship here!), Robin is now Nightwing, and Beast Boy is now Changeling. Everyone else is still the same. I'll allow any superhero from the cartoon and current roster, as well as original characters. And of course, I'll also need some villains for the heroes to fight. Here's what I need from you:
Character type: Hero or villain
Alter Ego: Your character's real name.
Superhero Name: YOur character's secret identity
Costume: you can either post an image or just describe it.
Powers: Your character's super powers, if any.
Personality/Bio: Personal info about your character.

Here's my first character:
Character Type: Hero
Alter Ego: Dick Grayson
Superhero Name: Nightwing
Costume: see attached image
Powers: none. Is extremely agile and an accomplished martial arts expert, although Batman could probably still show him a thing or two he didn't teach him.
Personality/Bio: Oh come on, if you don't know anything about Dick Grayson's past, you've definitely been living under a rock. But in case you don't, follow the link:Nightwing's info. There's too much to talk about within the character limit.
I'll post others later. You are allowed up to three characters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 pm

I'll give this a try. I have to post characters later though, kind of in a rush at the moment soooo..
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm

I had a feeling I'd attract you!
anyway, here are the others I'm controlling.

2. Alter Ego: Kyle Rayner
Superhero name: Green Lantern
Costume: Black bodysuit with green armbands. The bodysuit has a Green Lantern insignia over the heart. He also has a green mask.
Powers: Wields the Green Lantern ring, which gives him the ability to conjure up images from his mind and will them to life. It also gives him the ability to fly. However, its powers are limited. He is weak against yellow and after 24 hours are up, he must recharge it by aiming it at the battery and saying the Green Lantern oath: "In brightest day, in darkest night, No evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
Personality/Bio: Kyle Rayner was a graphic designer until a Guardian showed up and handed him a Green Lantern ring, saying "You shall have to do." From that moment on, he became the new Green Lantern. He has learned that heroism is not as easy as it looks, however.

3. Alter Ego: Virgil Hawkins
Superhero name: Static
Costume: See attached image
Powers: Can control electromagnetism
Personality/Bio: Virgil is a streetwise teen from Dakota. He was given powers during an event called The Big Bang. He enjoys being a hero, and loves to trash talk his enemies, kinda like Spider-man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Lol, you KNOW I'm a sucker for superhero stuff! xD

Anyway, here's my people ^^

Character type:
Hero
Alter Ego: Maxine (last name not known)
Superhero Name: Sparks
Costume: She wears a dark blue short sleeve shirt, a black jacket (sleeves ripped off) with trimming of blue in it, black worn jeans, a white and blue arm warmer that starts at her wrist and ends at her elbow, black fingerless gloves that are trimmed with blue and have a hole in the palms, and florescent blue converse. Oh, and a dark blue mask, robin style.
Powers: She can control electricity, and drain it from anything that has an electrical current flowing through it. She can use it to strengthen herself, shock someone or focus it and blast it out of her palms. If she holds electricity too long, her hair will get staticky, and she starts twitching (can get really bad).
Personality/Bio: She is very spunky and hyper, and most think she's ADHD, but she really isn't. Sometimes she can be really frank and rude, but she USUALLY doesn't mean it. She can be very sloppy and absent minded at times. Her twin basically has all the characteristics she lacks in. They are rarely ever seen apart, and usually knows what the other is thinking.
Appearance: She is light complected, and she looks a little younger than she is, she is very lean and muscular (not overly), her height is 5'7", she has florescent blue eyes, and her hair is dark blue, almost black, an it's only a couple inches long, it looks like she cut it herself, aaaand it is always a mess or sticking up oddly.

Twin info: If they are both storing energy, LF can supercharge Sparks and she can release an almost deathray. (the only team move they've discovered so far)

Character type: Hero
Alter Ego: Nathanael (last name unknown)
Superhero Name: Life Force
Costume: He wears black pants, a gray long sleeve shirt with a swirly pattern, a black short sleeve jacket/shirt, two leather bracelets with two rows of spikes on them on each wrist, fingerless black gloves, and black and white converse. Aaanndd black robin style mask.
Powers: He can drain energy from living creatures (a little or to the extent of severe fatigue), and he can use it to strengthen himself, or he can "inject" someone else with it, but if he does too much, they will have a heart attack. He can't hold the stolen energy too long or he will get really hyper unintentionally and if he still doesn't release it, he could have a heart attack.
Personality/Bio: He is very melancholy, and doesn't get very exited often. He is more of the serious, mature twin, though he does joke around some times when his sister is around him. He isn't hyper whatsoever, and he is a very good listener, taking orders to the letter, unlike his reckless twin. He usually is seen following behind his twin, picking up after her. They are rarely ever seen apart, and they usually know what the other is thinking.
Appearance: He is light complected, and he looks a little younger than he is. He is very lean and muscular (not overly), and his height is 5'7". He has florescent blue eyes, and his hair is dark blue, almost black. It goes to his nose at the shortest part, and a little below his ear at the longest. He has side bangs in the front, covering one eye, and its a bit shorter in the back and sometimes spikes at random spots.

I have a villain coming soon, but I'll post sometime tomorrow ^^

Hope those characters are alright!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Here you go, Mr. Rock.

Alter Ego: Annabell Lee Lancaster (Reference to Poe)
Superhero Name: Raven
Costume: Wears a black leotard-like suit with a utility belt, gloves, and indigo cape with hood (the Raven from TT)
Powers: Dark magic
Personality/Bio: A very dark and brooding young lady; she spends her time studying the art of magic; prefers solitude; sarcastic; bad with emotions; cares deeply for her friends

Character Type: Villian
Alter Ego: Aaron Silvestri
Superhero Name: The Grange
Costume: Sports a top hat, pin-striped suit, elaborate mask, and a large conducting stick that turns into a saber
Powers: He is the Maestro of Musical Madness; he uses his skill with sound to inflict damage on opponents, confuse people, and can mess with frequencies to hypnotise and shatter objects.
Personality/Bio: somewhat demented; master-mind, flirtatous, mysterious, Byronic figure
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby christianfriend » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:28 am

Character Type: Neutral (Tends to lean more towards Villainy most of the time)
Alter Ego: Jethro Jackals (JJ)
Superhero Name: Jackal

Appearance-
Eyes: Vivacious Gold with angled black eyebrows (Note: The whites of his eyes are black)
Hair color: A rich silky golden blond color that has a black strip on the right side, and some white/gray and more black strands of hair mixed in.
Hairstyle: He has medium length fine unruly hair that is cut into a punk looking kind of style. The bangs are longer and get a little shorter on the sides, and in the back his hair is thinned out and reaches the nape of his neck.
Skin: Slightly tan
Markings: Slashes across his entire torso, including a large scar from the the end of his right eyebrow to the middle of his neck, which renders his right eye almost useless. Also has a large black sun tattoo covering the majority of his back, tribal looking tattoos on his arms, along with a compass design in the middle of his chest. Also has a black vertical stripe on either side of his face and an ambigram tattoo on his right side that is read Blessed one way and Cursed the other way, and a claw mark tattoo on his left shoulder.
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 235Lbs
Body build: Lean, broad shoulders and fairly muscular.
Piercings: 12 small round metal studs lining the inner part of his back ( between the shoulder blades), 6 on each side, eyebrow pierced with small golden bar, 1 gold lip ring on the left side of his lower lip, and a golden stud tongue piercing. Also has his ears pierced all the way up with hoops and studs, with Sun earrings in the lobes.
Other: Has some stubble on his chin and lining of his jaw, and also has extremely pointed canine teeth.
Costume: Jethro wears a form fitting armored black Sleeveless shirt, fitted black pants with white stitching, heavy gray boots with steel on the toe, bottom and the sides; also has a spiked knee guard on his left knee. He has a floor length black high collared jacket that splits in the back and has a golden sun embroidered on the back and the name Jackal, short sleeves that end above his elbow and gray gloves that go the the middle of his lower arm, that are missing the pointer finger and thumb, with a steel plate on the top to block attacks. He also has a gray belt with a gold sun buckle that hangs loosely on his hips with different bottles and pouches full of various things. He also always wears his yellow tinted sunglasses/goggles.
Powers: Jethro has the ability to absorb any type of energy and release it through his hands, and can also freeze things like time, objects or sounds (Ex: A vase starts to fall to the ground; he can make it so time freezes for only that object so he can put it back in it's place)
Personality: Jethro is rather sinuous by nature, although he is also a notorious flirt and a very good charmer. Sometimes he even means the things he says to people, but most of the time he only says things to get what he wants. Jethro is good at heart, but has lead a hard life, and hasn't learned to trust anyone, so he just looks out for himself and goes after what he wants. But he's chipper, and a fun person to be around. He's what people call a Charming Rogue that most know to stay away from, but can't help but be intrigued and get sucked into his world.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am

I like all y'alls characters!! ^^

Here's my other~! ^^

Character type: Neutral. (in it for the laughs)
Alter Ego: Not even HE knows it.
Superhero Name: Trickster
Costume: It changes a lot, but the one he wears the most is a ringmaster's outfit (the ones from the circuses)
Powers: He is able to transform into any person (even alienlike) he has seen before, real or not (also changing his clothing and accessories to match), or he can just mimic their voice (if he's heard them), or change certain features of his. Some speculate that he can teleport and invisibility, but nobody REALLY knows, only him. And he's not telling ;D
Also, when he changes into the person, or changes most of himself to match them, if they have a power, he can use it to some extent if he has seen them use it, but it is MUUCCHHH weaker than theirs.
Personality/Bio: He LOVES playing tricks on people, and messing with their minds. Most of what he does is just to get a laugh, and if he can't do that, it's to mess them up. He is extremely mischievous and sometimes has a good sense of humor. He always thinks his own jokes are hilarious, even if others don't think so. Deep down, he is just a sad little kid, but he hides it VERY well. He is very childish also, and loves games.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lady Kenshin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Yay supers!

Alter Ego: Rebecca Van Velde
Superhero Name: Amoena
Costume: Slim black jumpsuit with a white lab coat over it and thick plastic glasses.
Powers: Nope! She's smart, is all. Calms people and makes them happy, whether they like it or not, using technology she developed to help control her sister's rages.
Personality/Bio: Always trying to keep her older sister from harming anyone, she has little time for herself or anyone else, despite her longing for romance.

Character type: Villain
Alter Ego: Victoria Van Velde
Superhero Name: Vashti
Costume: Black hair, purple eyes, purple and black clothing with large black cape.
Powers: Can use bioelectric impulses to disrupt brain function, inducing seizures and other problems up to a fatal stroke.
Personality/Bio: Rebecca Van Velde's evil sister. Was abused as a child, and enjoys inflicting pain now. The only person she likes is her sister.
Lady Kenshin

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Great ideas folks! I might go ahead and go against my 3 character rule so we can have Deathstroke in our story. Can't have a Titans story without their most infamous villain.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby christianfriend » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 pm

I was wondering..how old is everyone's characters? Age is kind of a good thing to know, lol~
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Here's #3!
Alter Ego: Clarice Ferguson
Superhero Name: Blink
Costume: Silver and teal X-men suit (Marvel character)magneta hair, silver eyes
Powers: Well, she has Teleportation and other such abilities; still learning powers
Personality/Bio: Not much is known about Blink; she was an alien from space that was discovered and used for testing; very quiet and timid
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Yay!

OH! yeah.. I'll add my chars ages XDDDD *edit*
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

OK, no one wants to be Deathstroke. So...time to change the rules. I'll make it so now we can play up to 4 characters. So, here's my last character. Oh and I'm submitting this as soon as I finish posting.
4. Character Type: Villain
Alter Ego: Slade Wilson
Villain Name: Deathstroke
Powers: Enhanced mental and physical prowess, regenerative healing factor (think Wolverine). He is an accomplished martial artist and strategist.
Imbued with enhanced physical prowess by secret army experiments attempting to create metahuman soldiers for the U.S. military, Deathstroke the Terminator (called "Terminator" for most of his published existence) became a mercenary soon after the experiment when he defied orders and rescued his friend Wintergreen, who had been sent on a suicide mission by a commanding officer with a grudge.[1] However, he kept this career secret from his family, even though his wife was an expert military combat instructor - indeed, she had been responsible for a significant portion of his early training - until a criminal named the Jackal kidnapped his younger son, Joseph, as a hostage to force Slade to divulge the name of a client who had hired him as an assassin. Slade refused to do so, claiming that it was against his personal honor code, and attacked and killed the kidnappers at the rendezvous. Unfortunately, Joseph's throat was slashed by one of the criminals before Slade could prevent it, destroying his vocal cords and rendering him mute.

After taking Joseph to the hospital, Slade's wife Adeline, enraged at his endangerment of her son, tried to kill Slade by shooting him, but only managed to destroy his right eye. Afterward, his confidence in his physical abilities was such that he made no secret of his impaired vision, marked by his mask which has a black featureless half covering his lost eye. Without his mask, Slade wears an eyepatch
Costume: see attachment.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby christianfriend » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey guys! :D I drew a rough sketch of Jackal last night and thought I should share it with you all so you know what he looks like!~

Here it is :3

christianfriend

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm

NIce. Oh, and Lady Rushia started the thread, but we'll start tomorrow. My time on the computer is almost up today. Until then, who wants to join me in singing the Titans theme?
Ahem..
When there's trouble, you know who to call (TEEN TITANS!)
From their tower, they can see it all (TEEN TITANS!)
When there's evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they got your back
'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
With their super powers, they unite (TEEN TITANS!)
Never met a villain that they liked (TEEN TITANS!)
They got the bad guys on the run
They never stop until the job gets done
'Cause when the world is losing all control
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
If your heart is black, you better watch out
You cannot escape the team
When they catch you, there won't be any doubt
You've been beaten by the teens
beaten by the teens
T-E-E-N! T-I-T-A-N-S! TEEN TITANS! LET'S GO!
* (repeat)
TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!
One, two, three, four, GO!
TEEN TITANS!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby christianfriend » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm

X3 Yaaay! Can't wait to start this :D
christianfriend

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Oohhh, I just saw Static's power... Is Maxine's power to close to his? Should I change hers?

And Yay for RPing! 8D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 pm

I would love to join if there's still an opportunity

Alter Ego: Radian Shadowhawk
Alter Ego Appearance:Image ( her hair color is the bottom in her costume pic)
Superhero Name: shadowhawk
Costume:Image
Powers: can manipulate fire and shapechange into anything
Personality/Bio: She became the Shadowhawk after her parents were killed she can be a rather free ranging person sometimes emotionally
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Character Type: Hero/Villain
Alter Ego: Drake Livingston
Superhero Name/Villain Name: Knight Hawk/Knight Vultur
Costume: Wears a watch that has a yin and yang symbol on it. When Drake is being a hero he presses the yin symbol which makes the watch grow into a suit of indestructible titanium alloy armor. The armor, when he is a hero, is white and the helmet is in the shape of a hawk. When he's a villain, Drake presses the yang side of the watch and it becomes a suit of black armor and the helmet is that of a vultur.
Powers: Has super strength like Starfire, also has a white version of Raven's powers, and also has the eyes like a hawk when he's a hero. And has the ability with those eyes to see things a mile away. When he's a villain he loses the vision of a hawk and it is replaced by the smell of a vultur. Which he can smell something up to five miles away.
Personality/Bio: When Drake was at the age of twelve his family was killed while he was forced to watch. At the time of it happening, Drakes personality was split in two. His good side going by the name of Knight Hawk. And his evil side that wishes to seek revenge for his families death is called Knight Vultur.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Yay! Go Titans!!! The RP is up!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Lil_Ninja (post: 1306291) wrote:Oohhh, I just saw Static's power... Is Maxine's power to close to his? Should I change hers?

And Yay for RPing! 8D

No, there are some slight differences between electromagnetism and electricity. For one thing, Static can also attract metal, kinda like Magneto.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey, rock. I just wanted to ask. My char has split personalities and I don't know where he might start at. Cus he's technically good and evil at the same time. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Depends on you. I don't really care either way. (Not to sound harsh)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby christianfriend » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Well, Since I can't edit Jackal's Profile sheet for whatever reason, I suppose I'll just say what I need to say in this post X3

I'm adding to his powers; So that he can pass through solid objects (Walls, floors, yeah, you get the point) Although, when it comes to using this ability, and his time control power, he can only use it for a limited amount of time or else he gets extremely exhausted, and if he doesn't have any kind of energy to absorb, he would lose consciousness, or even worse if he really overly exerts himself, he could go into a coma like state for an unknown amount of time. (Could be an hour, a week, months, or even a year)

(And if it doesn't seems fair that he has 3 different abilities, I'll just take out the Time control power :D )
christianfriend

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:28 pm

no, that's fine. Heck, Superman has a whole lot of powers: flight, heat vision, x-ray vision, superhuman strength, superhuman speed (although The Flash could probably beat him if they could race uninterrupted. Every time they've raced, a world crisis interrupted things), and ice-cold breath. (And yes, in the second movie, they added the ability to wipe memories by kissing)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm

since rocklobster said it's time for villains I decided to create one

Character type: villain
Alter Ego: Pamela Reese
Alter Ego Appearance:Image
Superhero Name: Night Stalker
Costume: doesn't have one only wears a black mask and dresses the same as her alter ego appearance
Powers: She can control and manipulate shadows, read minds and move things with her mind. She has the ability to erase people's memories and kill them with a kiss ( like poison Ivy from batman) and the ability to control plants
Personality/Bio: She is the sister of shadowhawk, they became enemies when their parents died because of the different ways they thought to handle it
Extra: Carries a sword which her father gave her before he died

Character type: villain
Alter Ego: Oliver Reeves
Alter Ego Appearance:Image
Superhero Name: Black Reaper
Costume: Image
Powers: Superspeed and SuperStrength (weakness like superman it's kryptonite but he's not a relative of superman's it just weakens him)
Personality/Bio: none that he can remember he has amnesia
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Sparx00 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:01 am

Is it too late to join? >.>
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat May 16, 2009 8:37 am

Oooooohhh Sparkkyyy!! You goin' to jooiinn?!! 8D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 am

It's never too late! Think it up! Cmon Sparks! Besides, we need more evil dudes. HInt HInt.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Sparx00 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 am

I was thinking about playing as an evil dude anyways. XD Besides, you seem a just a (TINY BIT) short handed on them.

Character Type: Villain

Alter Ego: None

Name: Keir Than (Also know as Black Death)

Costume: A dark cloak with a hood, black pants, shirt, gloves, boots, and black face paint.

Powers: Keir is able to control other people's emotions and cause hallucinations if physical contact is made. Fear, Sorrow, Hate, and Envy are his specialties. He can also control his own emotions, and use them like weapons. (Kinda like the force.) Also, if given the chance, and enough time, he can kill by using his will alone.

Personality/Bio: Teir was born into a broken family in which both his father and mother abused him. When Teir turned 16, he was still abused. Something inside of him snapped one day and he found his powers. He used them to torment his parents till they begged for mercy. Hardened by 16 years of abuse, he killed them by sending them into shock from a hallucination. Teir found that his revenge on his parents was not what he expected. In his twisted mind, he thought it was better. He went on for a time, drifting from city to city. He now finds himself in the home town of the Teen Titans, looking for more "Fun."
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying