Working Title: "Where the Walls Talk"

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Working Title: "Where the Walls Talk"

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 pm

A few weeks ago, during Chat, one of the members of the forum brought up a RPG where it would be played similar to a mystery or murder scene investigation; similar to Clue where people would be found dead and the fellow tenants need to find out the killer's identity; though, the spirits of the deceased still linger around the area and give clues. So, after piecing a story together, but by bit, I think it'd be a good idea start one of these up myself. Probably several sequels or prequels may arise if this one is successful!

Anyway.. The working title is..
(Which you can abbreviate as "W.T.W.T.")

Story:
The year is 1947, and long time resident of Larkhall, Scotland, Steven McIntyre, PHD, just retired from being a full-time Doctor in Glasgow, and decided to move back home to open a hotel and take it easy the coming years of his life.
In the far part of town, lies an old abandoned mansion, to others it may look like a run down dump. But to McIntyre, it's an oppourtunity of a lifetime.
Four long months later, and 1947 growing to an end, the mansion has been turned into an elegant hotel where people love to stay. The name; The Tranquil Tale Hotel.
And all tales of the hotel, in fact, have been tranquil with good reception.
The past several months, though, business has been rough, and McIntyre's dreams are slowly fading away. But off in the distance, a crowd of passengers of a broken down bus heads towards The Tranquil Tale Hotel, needing a place to stay

I'm hoping it's believable enough.

So, join! Please!

Name:
Marital Status:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Information:

Here's my character.

Name: Steven McIntyre, Usually referred to as Micky, Steve, or Mr. McIntyre.
Marital Status: Widower.
Appearance: Steve is roughly 5'10" and 230lbs. He has light gray hair along with a scruffy mustache and glasses. He is usually wearing a suit and has very few wrinkles on his face.
Personality: Steve is a very kind and humble person. He's never rude, but if he is, he's just joking. He's very welcoming and loves people. He is very well educated and witty, and loves to tell stories and fables.
Other Information: Steve is a retired Doctor and has a PHD. He grew up with 2 sisters, and married at the age of 17. His wife, Evelyn, passed away 2 years ago, and Steve has no intentions to remarry. He has a passion for classical music and used to play the violin, but currently plays the piano. He is the owner of The Tranquil Tale Hotel.

Anybody interested?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby faithfighter » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm in! Haven't rpged on this site in ages.

Name: Quin Montgomery
Marital Status: Single
Appearance: short blonde hair with long bangs that fall in his blue-grey eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Sharp, quick-witted, talkative and seemingly open but never reveals anything about himself
Other Information: He is a street magician with a love of slight of hand.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby rocklobster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 am

OK, I'll join.
Name: Matthew Marple
Marital Status: single
Appearance: has brown eyes, brown hair and is Caucasian
Personality: pays close attention to detail and always appears to be listening in on others' conversations.
Other Information: Matthew is related to Agatha Christie's famous busybody "detective" )I put that in quote marks because she was never actually a detective, she just nosed around in others' business) Jane Marple. He takes this relation seriously and has decided to continue in her footsteps.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 am

Oooh, this seems fun 8D

Name: Trinity (never tells his last name)
Marital Status: Single
Appearance: He is usually wearing dark clothing with lots of straps on it, and is almost always seen wearing a trench coat. He is light complected, with piercing ice blue eyes. He is very fit, though he looks a bit petite, and stands at 5'11. He has light blue hair with white streaks through it. The front is a bit spiky, and the back goes to his shoulders.
Personality: He is charming and mostly good with words, but he always seems like he's hiding something disturbingly dark. He hardly ever reveals anything about himself, and when he does, if you pay attention, you will realize he changes his story often. A lot of people think this is because he has a troubling past or maybe just likes confusing people and leading them on, while others think he could be trying to hide that he is running from the law, maybe even being a killer. But the truth is only known to him. He can be haughty at times, drawing much attention to himself, but most of the time, he stays in the background, observing people around him. He often watches a person for a long time before talking to them.

Hope this is alright!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 am

Woah.. We're fillin' up like a Sumo at supper time!
Keep 'em comin'. :cool:
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby faithfighter » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm

I was wondering, would anyone like to play my characters brother?
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 pm

faithfighter (post: 1299440) wrote:I was wondering, would anyone like to play my characters brother?

A Multi-User character might be a good choice.
Multi-User meaning a sub-character who can be used by all members of the RPG.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby faithfighter » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm

The Liar XIII (post: 1299446) wrote:A Multi-User character might be a good choice.
Multi-User meaning a sub-character who can be used by all members of the RPG.

Well I would prefer just one person if anyone wants too
faithfighter

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

faithfighter (post: 1299508) wrote:Well I would prefer just one person if anyone wants too

Alrighty. ;)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Wind » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Lady Irynna De Sardarize
Marital Status: was engaged but her husband was a soldier and he's MIA
Appearance:Image
Personality: She is gracious gentle and kind, the most beautiful demure lady you shall ever meet
Other Information: She has a large burn scar that covers half her body from a fire that killed her family which she was the only survivor of
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Welcome!

Probably 2 or 3 more players and I'll send it in.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey, faithfighter. What is your chars bro personality and what do they like and dislike? just thinking of seeing if I could be the bro. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Liar, how many characters can we have each?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Lil_Ninja (post: 1300847) wrote:Liar, how many characters can we have each?

1-2, I'm guessing.
1 makes everything all nice and clean, but then again, having 2 will carry on with the story.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Name:Danniel Fergson

Marital Status: Single. Not Looking.

Appearance: Clothing of the era. Reddish-Brown hair that hangs over his ears and slightly covers his eyes. Thin, almost to thin.

Personality: Set off from the world. When he isn't sleeping or eating (which it seems like does niether much.) he can be found reading a book. If you try to disturb him without his approval he just might kill you.

Other Information: First and only son of a successful Banker, he uses most of the money he gets on books and always has a breifcase full of them in it. He was on his way to his family summer resort(Or winter if it's around that time) for a relaxing, quiet holiday alone when the bus broke down. He is also into classical piano and violin.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby faithfighter » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1300837) wrote:Hey, faithfighter. What is your chars bro personality and what do they like and dislike? just thinking of seeing if I could be the bro. ^^

ooo I'll Pm you about him
faithfighter

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:39 am

I can't wait to play as Quinn. ^^ XP
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby faithfighter » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 am

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1301005) wrote:I can't wait to play as Quinn. ^^ XP

and I am excited to be your brother ;) hahaha
faithfighter

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 am

Great! More peeps!
I'll be sending in the RP soon, so join if you want, because I don't really want to introduce any new characters after sign-up~! ;)
When the RPG starts, you'll see why.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby faithfighter » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Name: Jacob Montgomery
Martial Status: Single
Appearance: short blond hair, blue eyes, and light pale skin.
Personality: Calm and collected, not very talkative unless its with someone that he likes, and is protective of his brother.
Other Information: Is bothered by Quinn's slight of hand trick.

sorry it's late!
faithfighter

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Go ahead and post. :)

No more registrations will be taken in from this point forward unless reserved prior to the RPG being sat up.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Wow! I was planning on starting a similiar rpg.
Jonathon, let me know when a spot becomes available for another character.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying