Full Metal Alchemist

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Full Metal Alchemist

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hey everyone i wanted to try my luck at opening a new Full Metal Alchemist Role Play if anyone would like to join it would be much appreciated.

Story Line:
Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist, is the main character. When Ed and his younger brother, Alphonse Elric, attempted to resurrect their deceased mother, Trisha Elric via human transmutation, Ed lost his left leg in the alchemic rebound and Al lost his entire body. Traumatized, Ed heroically attempted to save his dear younger brother by bravely sacrificing his own right arm in order to attach Al's soul to a nearby suit of armor. After obtaining automail prosthetics from their childhood friend mechanic, Winry Rockbell, Ed still has the ability to perform alchemy. Ed now leads them both on a journey to find the legendary Philosopher's Stone, a powerful, dangerous, and mysterious stone that may be able to restore their bodies.

Name:
Image:
History:
State Alchemist?:
Weapons
Pets or Sidekicks:

Tell me what you think
Thanks and God Bless

Dan[/font]
CelticWarrior20

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Just to let you know, I went ahead and deleted the double that appeared of this thread!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Thanks my computer has been acting up lately so
CelticWarrior20

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 pm

So, is it just like the series, only you can be an original character or one of the series' characters?
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Thats Correct
CelticWarrior20

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Interesting. So I take it this will follow the general guidlines of the series, but will take a different turn... following whatever storyline the participants create...
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 am

Name: Yuuki Kagaragi
Type of Alchemist: Earth
Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pJltYci0kas/Rfi2ssX1w7I/AAAAAAAAARA/cVdS7EBoaRs/s320/Anime%25201.jpg
History: Yuuki was found out in the wilderness by a traveling alchemist at the age of six. After being raised by sed alchemist she was finally agknoledged by the alchemist as being a fully trained alchemist. And thanks to the training that she had undergone she can usually be found helping local villagers at teh village that she lives at.
State Alchemist?: No. Doesn't want to become a state alchemist.
Weapon: Bow-staff
Pet: Wolf named Alu.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby rocklobster » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Kevin Raphael
Type Of Alchemist: Water
Image: Caucasian. Wears glasses
History: Kevin is a kind-hearted alchemist who tries to solve problems non-violently. He doesn't trust the government.
State Alchemist?: As I said, he doesn't trust the government, so he acts on his own.
Weapons: Triple-section Rod
Pets: Has a beagle named Schultz (it's a Peanuts reference.)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Adeline Bamarre
Type Of Alchemist: Wind
Image: mysterious, short&spiky indigo hair, tanned, slim, short
History: Adeline is a head-strong alchemist that doesn't care for the idea of working under any sort of authority. She is at best, a free lance alchemist, going where the wind takes her. She has no family, and her closest relationship was ended by a government operation (her friend was turned into a anima and killed).
State Alchemist?: No.
Weapons: Personal abilities, sheath
Pets or Sidekicks: travels with a white cat named Balder.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 am

Name:Dan
Type Of Alchemist:Elemental Alchemist
Image:6'5 handsome and a bit buff
History:Parents were killed in freak accident been on my own ever since
State Alchemist?:No
Weapons:Sword at my side which i can project my alchemy to give my sword different attributes
Pets or Sidekicks: a Phoenix on my shoulder *note i know there are no phoenixs in fma but i like to mix it up a bit
CelticWarrior20

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Name:Rei (or Kat)
Type Of Alchemist:Earth/Water
Image:Image
History:A mysterious young tomboy who wanders about, suffering from depression, searching for happiness
State Alchemist?: Yes
Weapons: None
Pets or Sidekicks:A small black cat with seagreen eyes named Seacrest.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Name: Kali Arkham (Kudos if you know the various origins of that name)
Type Of Alchemist: Deconstruction (Like Scar)
Image: Tall with long black hair and yellow eyes.
History: She's very... special. She has an obsession with killing the main Homunculi, as they slaughtered her family long ago. However, she's missing an leg, and we all know what that means...
State Alchemist?: Yes
Weapons: Alchemy... that's all :P
Pets or Sidekicks: She has a homunculus with her that she created, who is very loyal to her, since he was once her five-year-old brother and she did not reject him when he was created. He still looks like a five-year-old. His name is Shiva.

So you said we could have characters from the series too, right?

I'll go ahead and call Envy, if that's okay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Just wanted to know if this RP was going to start anytime soon. Just wondering. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

as soon as i get the Ok from the Mods
CelticWarrior20

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:03 am

Cool.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 pm

So, are the mods going to say ok anytime soon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon May 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Ummm....have the mods gotten back to you on this yet?
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Sanji07 » Tue May 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Perhaps you should pm them again.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Anime_Guy_4ever » Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 am

Name:Zain Angst
Type Of Alchemist:Nature/Life Alchemist
Image:6'tall with dark skin and startling green eyes. Using Life alchemy he can change his aged appearance, thus his features vary.
History:As a young boy he was obsessed with Nature and the study of biology until his entire village contracted a mysterious disease, which began his career as a Nature/Life alchemist. He became a state alchemist as part of his ongoing quest to cure this mysterious disease, which claimed the life of his fiance and forced him to commit the ultimate taboo....He no longer requires circles to perform his Alchemy but aged 25 years during the process and has since developed an age renewing technique that allows him to appear younger once again...He is still searching for methods to cure the disease of his village and is currently pursuing the myth of the legendary Philosopher's Stone...
State Alchemist?:Not Currently
Weapons: Uses a curiously carved staff inscribed with Alchemic circles and is set with a small green crystal(Boosts his Nature Alchemy).
Pets or Sidekicks:A faithful dog named Zero who Zain has used nature alchemy on to keep him young for the past 14 years.
*Wanders off to peruse yet another thread*

2 Tim. 3:16-17(NIV) "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

[color="Red"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Anime_Guy_4ever

Postby Sanji07 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Um...do you guys think I should edit my character's profile? 14 seems a bit young to be a state alchemist. ._.;;
Sanji07

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 am

[quote="Sanji07 (post: 1320944)"]Um...do you guys think I should edit my character's profile? 14 seems a bit young to be a state alchemist. ._.]

Eh, Ed's fifteen so it should be okay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:29 am

Lady Kenshin (post: 1321001) wrote:Eh, Ed's fifteen so it should be okay.

Okay thanks. ^_^
Sanji07

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

I think it might be a good idea for someone else to take this idea over unless CelticWarrior comes back somehow. Or did the mods say no and I'm just out of the loop?

If it hasn't been denied and CW doesn't come back, I'll GM if no one more experienced wants this.

Are you guys still interested?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Yes, very much so. That would be cool if you took over. If CW doesn't come back that is.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm game.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lady Kenshin » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm going to give him/her until tomorrow... and then I guess I'll take over.

In addition, any new players are totally welcome to sign up, and if you are already in this and want to submit a new character/claim a canon character, let me know. I have Envy, but that's all.

We need some people to take canon characters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 am

Okay, kiddies. I'm taking over. I'll PM the mods, and I'll LET YOU KNOW what they say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:31 am

goldenspines

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 am

I am completely undecided on whether or not the join this...I think it would be really fun, but I have a bunch of RPs I'm currently committed to, and I'm on vacation at the moment.......we'll see ^_^ (although, I'll probably decide to go ahead with it anyways :lol:)
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 am

Anystazya (post: 1325489) wrote:I am completely undecided on whether or not the join this...I think it would be really fun, but I have a bunch of RPs I'm currently committed to, and I'm on vacation at the moment.......we'll see ^_^ (although, I'll probably decide to go ahead with it anyways :lol:)

Oh please join! I'll give you cookies!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying