The Operators

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Operators

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Premise: 2190 AD--An alien force has come to destroy Earth. A millionaire named Michael Gold is the only person standing between them and victory. He recruits six teenagers to operate six giant robots to defeat the aliens, which are called the Noxes. I will be playing Michael Gold, one of the teens, and Zalder, the leader of the aliens. The rest of you can play the following character types:
1. The Operators: These are the heroes. Give a physical description of the teen and his/her robot. Also tell me what the robot's name is and what its abilities are.
2. The staff: These are Michael Gold's staff. They don't fight, instead they do all the stuff behind the scenes. Maintenance, repair, stuff like that.
3. The aliens. These are the villains. They can pass for humans, but have gold eyes. (Note: one of the Operators will be kidnapped early on and coerced into the Noxes's ranks. It will be up to that individual whether he/she stays with the Noxes.)
Here are my characters:
1. Michael Gold
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Blue
Michael is a mysterious man who feels it is his destiny to save the world. His motives for choosing the Operators are unclear and he seems to know more than he lets on.
2. Name: Karen Rodge Gold
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Hazel Green
Personality: Karen is Michael's adopted daughter. She is an only child and is not spoiled. She is remarkably intelligent and well-versed in self-defense. She is a born leader, and her only flaw is that she might care too much about her teammates.
Robot: The Vi. It's purple with green antennae and blue wings. It has an electro-sword for close combat, and fires lasers and missiles. It also has machine gun turrets under the shoulders.
3. Zalder
Hair: blue
Eyes: Gold
Personality: Everything is unknown! And that's just the way he likes it!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

He kind of reminds me of Quatre from Gundam Wing. He was a pacifist too. Good job! Accepted!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Name: Harry Boldo
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Green
Personality: Seems a bit shady, not trusting most people he meets because of a betrayal by one of his best friends. Is kind hearted by nature andis a bit of a drifter trying not to stay in one place for more than a few days. And is also a little above average in intelligence and is very good when it comes to close or long range combat.
Robot: The Beginning. Has a laser cannon built into the chest of it. Also carries an electro-sword with a shield strapped to its left arm. Has two machine guns mounted on both of its shoulders and also has missiles mounted on its head. And the entire robot is crimson red.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Great job, Derek! BTW, I also thought I'd introduce one of Michael Gold's staff. He has an android maid named Diane who I've modelled after Dorothy Wainwright on Big O. She's Karen's surrogate mother.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby DaughterOfZion » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Name: Clary Nicholson
Hair: Bleached White
Eyes: Pale Blue
Personality: Hyper, she acts ditzy but she's really pretty intelligent.
Robot:
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:22 pm

The robots are like Gundams. They're mechs. You can also be one of the Xenos or a staff member on Michael Gold's operations. Like a secretary or someone at mission control.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Robin Arthean
Hair: Dirty brown
Eyes: Black. You cannot see the difference between his pupils and his iris.
Personality: Closed to most people but incredibly open to his good friends. Interested in gadgets and a bit of a scaredy cat.
Robot: Firedrake, Flies using dragon wings on its back, Breathes fire from dragon head due to flamethrowers inside mouth, Incredibly sharp claws equipped to hands, Heat seeking pits on the side of its head (That way if anything is hiding i can still see it) Armored with hard scale shaped plates and wields a sword who's hilt looks like a dragons outstretched wings and also has an electrical generator inside it that can be used to cover the whole blade with electricity to short circuit alien equipment.
Robin Firedrake

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Great ideas there, Robin, accepted!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Yay! ^_^
Robin Firedrake

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying