The Protectors

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Protectors

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:15 pm

This RPG is based off a fantasy story I wrote a long time ago. ^^

STORY INTRO:

They say the Queen of Xilosan is dying due to age, but Princess Izanami thinks otherwise. Her and her mother were the only royals left that could control the throne. She thinks this is the doing of Belial, the Royal Adviser.
The first Royal to go was the King and he too had Belial at his side, and they also said he died due to his old age. The next was her first husband, the mighty warrior Sarmali. He was captured and killed in war by an enemy 19 years ago, but evidence makes her think the enemy was tipped off to his location. The next to go was her children. The first was Seth, her first born. He vanished at the age of 4 after her husband died. Then her two daughters she had with her new husband Darthatamule (King of the neighboring planet Zarimon). They were kidnapped 13 years ago at the age of 3. It all ties together, but she just hasn't found hard evidence yet.
She has even heard talk from Belial about his prejudice against Zarimon and its King.
Once her mother dies, she will too. There is a rule that states, if there are no more Royal family members left to control the throne, it will be temporarily taken over by the Royal Adviser until a more suitable person is found to control it permanently.
She also has figured out that the family line that have been the Royal advisers for generations were doing similar things to the Royals, but they were never successful at eliminating all of them. She doesn't know how, but every time a Royal is the new ruler, it is more like their Royal Adviser is in control, and the Royal hardly has a say in matters.
She has tried to tell her mother all of this, but the woman just wouldn't hear of the Royal Advisers being traitors.

Now it's up to her and the Protectors to finally get to the bottom of this and make things right.
But the rabbit hole goes much deeper than she thinks..

(The Protectors are Anjatikes that are trained to be much like police officers. The elite of them are used for protecting the royalty.)

~~

The two main planets in this RPG are Zacodian and Xilosan.

Xilosan is a very classy planet based on honor and tradition while Zacodian is more centered around helping people and protecting the planets around them.

The races that live on Xilosan are:

Anjatikes~ The main race. They have large wings on their backs that allow them to fly, they are usually very pale and tall, and each one is born with a special ability. The royals have more powerful abilities though. Their abilities are mostly centered around elements and enhancing physical abilities and such like controlling ice, super speed, controlling fire, super strength, controlling rocks, heat vision, etc.

Elvites~ They are very skilled with weapons and tracking. They all have almost super senses (hearing, smelling, sight, etc). They all have long pointed ears, usually tall slender bodies and a very petite look. (think of elves)

The races on Zacodian:

Zakeeds~ The main race. They have narrow eyes, their hair looks like corn rows, their nose holes are just two slits, they have gills on the sides of their necks, sometimes they have unique designs on their faces, they have a fork tongue and they have three fingers/toes on each hand/foot, the males have a very muscular build while the females are more slender, and their skin color depends on what type they are. They also are born with abilities, but theirs are abnormal, like invisibility, shape shifting, draining energy, making illusions, controlling shadows, etc. The types (meaning their profession) follow:

Royalty- Blue

Advisers- Silver

Warriors- Red

Healers- White

Teachers- Pink

Food providers- Black

Traders- Orange

Architects- Violet

Grekyan Handlers- Brown

Workers- Peach

Civilians- Green

They begin developing their color at the age of 8. Their color depends on what their personality is. Before they have a true color, they are tan. (A typical male Zakeed: http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp347/Liil_Ninja/Brennus.jpg)

Grekyan~ They have large bodies, shiny short soft fur, very muscular, spikes on their backs (that are longer in the middle/end, they lay down) ending at the middle of the back and beginning between the shoulders, a tail like a lion but spiky at the end, long canine teeth to where it sticks out of the mouth a little, short muzzle, narrow eyes, large webbed paws, retractable claws and long pointed ears. Their fur is usually either black, maroon, slate gray, white, auburn or orange. Their fur has dark splotches (or light if it's black) all over and sometimes striped patterns. They are bone crushing strong and excellent tracker/hunters. They have keen alertness, heat vision (that can turn normal at will) and smell. They can also sense danger near. They are mainly used as guards.

Kleeka~ They look like half human, half animals. What they look like mostly depends on the type. Most have the animal ears, teeth, tail, fur and limbs, and their face, hands and body is mostly human looking.

Types of Kleeka (animal, ability):

Feali (Cat, agility)

Raccia (Raccoon, sneaky)

Waoin (Wolf, tracking)

Raivis (Rabbit, peace maker)

Misa (Mouse, small, quick)

Fyvis (Ferret, negotiator, escape artist)

Chemali (Chameleon, color changer)

~~

This is what I'll need from your character (no more than three characters please unless I give permission).

If it's an Anjatike Protector~

Name (and nickname if wanted)-

Age (above 14)-

Apparent age-

Gender-

Appearance (including wing color)-

Eyes description-

Hair description-

Build of body-

Clothing (something aerodynamic)-

Ability (if you have two, one has to be main, and other has to be support)-

Weapon (used with ability)-

Personality-

Extra-

--

If it's an Elvite:

Age (over 14)-

Apparent age-

Gender-

Appearance-

Eyes description-

Hair description-

Build of body-

Clothing-

Specialty (exp: archery, sword handling, tracking, etc.)-

Weapon-

Personality-

Extra-

--

If it's a Zakeed:

Age (over 15)-

Apparent age-

Gender-

Appearance-

Eyes description-

Hair description (type of cornrows)-

Color (look at Zakeed description)-

Build of body-

Clothing (nothing modern)-

Ability (if you have two, one has to be main, and other has to be support)-

Weapon (used with ability)-

Personality-

Extra-

--

If it's a Kleeka:

Age (above 12)-

Apparent age-

Gender-

Type (look at Kleeka description)-

Appearance-

Eyes description-

Hair/fur description-

Build of body-

Clothing-

Personality-

Extra-

--

If it's a Grekyan:

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Appearance-

Eyes description-

Fur description-

Build of body-

Personality-

Extra-

--
--
NOTE: The creatures that live on Zacodian will be brought in a tad bit later in the game than the ones on Xilosan.
--
--

Also, I need a couple characters controlled by others:
~~
Angelo
Gabriel
Mazuri
Seth
Zarachi
~~
If you're interested, please let me know. I'll fill you in on that character, but note, a couple of them get introduced much later.

RULES
--------------------------------------------------------------
1: Please do not make a major change in the plot without asking my permission first.
2: There is going to be a post limit of 4 a day for each person. Keep to that please.
3: Don't make yourself invincible. It's alright if your character is tough, but don't over do it.
4: No excessive gore or violence please.
5: Please try to read everyones posts so you don't get lost. But if you do get lost, let me know and I'll try to help you out.
6: Please do not control someone's character without first sending a PM to me stating that you have the person's permission (and no lying!).
9: Please do not make and introduce a new character once we start the RPG without first letting me know.
10: If you want to post something that will majorly effect someone elses character, first let them know so they wont get mad or anything.
11: No kissing!! I don't mind if there is some romance, but please don't go overboard people.
12: No one liners if possible please so others will have something to go off of in their post.
----------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Name- Izanami

Age- 37

Apparent age- 25

Gender- Female

Appearance- She is very pale, frail looking and she has pure white wings. Just by looking at her, you can tell she has a very kind heart.

Eyes description- Her eyes are white and rimmed with black

Hair description- She has straight jet black hair that is almost to the middle of her back. She always has it in a ponytail.

Build of body- Petite, 5'7.

Clothing- She wears dressy looking white clothing that turns aerodynamic when she flies.

Ability- She can tell if someone is lying to her or not and she can tell what type of heart someone has by looking at them when they drop their guard. In her eyes, when someone is lying, they emit a black glow. Also, she can persuade someone to tell her the truth, but it doesn't always work.

Personality- She is very kind and will do anything to keep her loved ones out of harms way and keep her kingdom from corruption.

~~

Name- Belial

Age- Unknown

Apparent age- At least 45

Gender- Male

Appearance- He kind of resembles a serpent. His figure is much like a human, except having a silver snake tale. He has scaly skin, slitted eyes, a fork tongue, teeth similar to a snake, and a long slightly creepy face.

Eyes description- He has diamond shaped pupils and silver eyes.

Hair description- He has long straight silver hair.

Build of body- Skinny, average height.

Clothing- He always wears fancy robes.

Extra- His species is much like a snake in appearance and attitude. Very persuasive, smooth and charming.

~~

Name- Lexyn (Lexi or Lex for short)

Age- 15

Gender- Female

Type- Feali

Appearance- She looks like a humanoid clouded snow leopard. She has humanoid looking hands, but with claws, pads and fur like a snow leopard. Her feet are more leopard like though. Her body structure is human looking but still leopard enough for her to climb and stuff like an animal. And her face structure looks more like a clouded leopard.

Eyes description- She has deep blue eyes with a lining of light blue and small specks of white.

Hair/fur description- Her fur pattern looks like a snow clouded leopard. The hair on her head is a bit longer than the rest and white, making it look like a humans head of hair. It's wavy and hangs a bit in her eyes.

Build of body- Lean and slightly muscular, 5'6

Clothing- A light blue tunic and white pants that end below her knee, have a hole in the back just big enough for her tail and it has X type stitches along the sides with black thread.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 am

If it's an Anjatike Protector~

Name - Skygge & Nekuu

Age - Twenty-Seven

Apparent age- Seventeen

Gender- Both male

Appearance (including wing color)- Both the twins are tall and slender. Their wing color is the exact same, also, a light brown.

Eyes description- a pale green, but it will sometimes look like olive in the proper light.

Hair description- Both have brown hair. Skygge has a green streak on his left side, (the same direction he parts his hair) and Nekuu has a green streak on his right side. (the way he parts his hair) Skygge and Nekku: Twins

Build of body- Slender

Clothing (something aerodynamic)- The same as the picture. Skygge has one glove on his right hand, and Nekuu has one on his left.

Ability: Skygge causes status ailments, while Nekuu is an empathy healer.

Weapon (used with ability)- Skygge requires his old book, and Nekuu uses his
gem-embedded gloved hand.

Personality- The brothers grew up with an unusual concept: We have our world, and they have theirs. They weren't keen on the idea of mixing the two. They can seem childish to others, but they mean no ill intentions. They're just "having their fun".

Extra- Being identical twins, they're never apart. They both speak at the same time, almost as if they have no individuality. However, for those who have known them quite some time have come to the conclusion that Skygge is the harsher of the two, often instigating their pranks.

--

There! That's mine~
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Cool :D

Accepted!
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Althaia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Name -Lucasta
Age -28
Apparent age-16
Gender-female
Appearance -tall and a bit curvy has icey blue wings
Eyes description- is blind
Hair description-long down to her waist and is a silver blue color
Build of body-curvy
Clothing -wears a long flowing navy blue dress with a a silver sashe around her waist
Ability - can sense emotions
Weapon - a bo staff that changes dependent on Luncastas mood it turns into a weapon that is suited to the emotion
Personality- a quiet girl tends to not want to fight but will if its a dire situation
Extra-has the symbol for light in japanses on her left shoulder blade
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:29 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Matheiu Astella
Age: Immortal ((Looks in his late teens, early twenties))
Race: Fantasma*
Appearance: Matheiu is 6'8", and with a slight build. He usually wears black clothing, but wears a neon green top hat.
Eye Description: They're naturally Calming blue, but he wears pink contacts.
Hair Description: He has Dark, dark green hair that comes to his shoulders in slight waves.
Build of Body: Kind of skinny
Clothing: Wears an alterated tuxedo that looks slightly gothic in nature (Tanktop and dress slacks). Oh. And a neon green top hat.
Ability: Can create dimensional portals.
Weapon: His unrestrained imagination.
Personality: Matheiu is a prankster extrordinaire. He LOVES to joke around with people, but he also is helpful when it suits his needs. Whenever he gets attached to someone emotionally, he doesn't let go.....ever. But he's polite about it. ((*laughs*))
Extra: [color="Red"]* A Fantasma is an extremely rare race that are considered good luck if you see them once. To see them twice means that something extraordianry will befall you. They live in another dimension who's colours are inverts of our own. They're also known to cause trouble at times.[/color]

Hope this works~![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Yaay Mathieu! X3

Both accepted! Good job pplz
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey, can I play Gabriel? Is he anything like the Archangel?
Also, I should point out that Seth is the Egyptian god of evil and Animals (his name is also sometimes written as Set.)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 am

Gabriel is nothing like the archangel, and if you play him, you might want to have a second player as well, because he is introduced later.

And thats not where I got Seth's name (Biiible).
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Ignore him Nin, I find RL tends to be a little rude ;)

Any way, I would truly enjoy rping on this, but unfortunately my Satellite prevents me from any high activity, which means I would fall behind, and I would lose my spot... so I can't join *sigh* I'm really sorry. But it sounds like fun and I hope it goes well ^^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Mhm ;)

Aw, that stinks. I'd love for you to be in it, but I understand. And thank you ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Esoteric » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Name- Mazuri (sometimes goes by Mazi)

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Appearance- She has pale skin and black wings. She looks very intimidating.

Eyes description- Her eyes are silver with a red X through the iris and slightly pupil.

Hair description- http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p.../hairstyle.jpg except jet black

Build of body- Lean and slightly muscular. She is 5'7.

Clothing-She wears a black fitted leather jacket, a dark red shirt, fingerless black gloves, black worn jeans, a skull buckle and running shoes.

Ability- Super strength, stealing others powers that support the ones she already has (exp: she has water power, she can steal ice power), Manipulating sound.

Extra- Since she is part Anjatike and Zakeed, she has traits from both species and more powers than normal.

She is also Maxen's twin.
Esoteric

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 am

If it's a Kleeka:

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Velvet

Age (above 12)- 19

Apparent age- 24 (I'm guessing you mean in rabbit years?)

Gender- Female

Type (look at Kleeka description)- Rabbit

Appearance-Has rabbit ears on her head and a fluffy tail. She's embarrassed by her tail, so she keeps it covered up.

Eyes description- green

Hair/fur description- light red

Build of body-average height for a human.

Clothing- Usually wears light clothes so as not to get overheated. Wears a vest and shorts most of the time.

Personality-Velvet considers herself one of the luckiest Kleekas around, and not just because she has real rabbit's feet. She is an easy person to get along with
Extra-
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 am

I meant what age they really look. Accepted! ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Just so you know, Velvet has "luck power". This means that she is a living good luck charm. Anyone she befriends has nothing but good luck for the rest of his/her life. Is this ok?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:54 pm

Yeah, just tone it down a bit.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Soo wee need more people to submit this RPG, so can everyone invite people per chance?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Name- Maxen (Goes by Max or Maxie)

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Appearance- Her skin color is blue like royal Zakeeds, and she has blue wings.

Eyes description- Dark blue eyes with streaks of light blue in it.

Hair description- She has straight jet black hair that goes a little above her shoulders and has side bangs that cover her right eye.

Build of body- Lean and slightly muscular. She's 5'7.

Clothing- She wears a black jacket with ripped off sleeves, a short sleeve navy blue shirt, black gloves, black cargo pants with a slight cameo pattern on them and black shoes with slight spikes on the bottom for grip.

Ability- She can control energy/electricity. She can drain energy from people and something with an electric current flowing through it (only if she comes in skin contact with it), and she can either discharge it, gather it and shoot it out of her hands at someone, or she can give the energy to someone to give them a temporary adrenaline rush. There are other things it can do that will be revealed later. She also can turn invisible, and she can cause someone to get confused to their surroundings, to a location and stuff similar to that.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Btw ppl, I'm submitting this.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:41 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]YAAAY!!!!!!
*does a dance with Matheiu* XD

Matheiu: YAAY![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:48 am

I would like to join but I probably won't get to post very often but here's my character anyways

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Lady Kelethadine

Nickname-Lethe

Age (over 14)-1600

Apparent age-16

Gender-female

Appearance- http://dandan.gamers-fix.com/gallery/images/elfgirl01.jpg

Eyes description- in pic

Hair description- in pic

Build of body- slender

Clothing- in pic

Specialty (exp: archery, sword handling, tracking, etc.)-
her specialities are excellent tracking skills, sword skills and skills with a javelin
Weapon- http://www.stagecombat.com/images/rentals/barbarian2.jpg

Personality- she is a protective and motherly personality and she is very tough on the outside but sensitive underneath

Extra- her companions are a snow leopard and an eagle

the leopard
http://mifshow01.free.fr/Dessins/Nature/Snow%20Leopard%20Wallpaper.jpg
the eagle
http://www.hawk-conservancy.org/images/readers/Duncan%20Jennings/GreyBuzzardEagle_2.jpg
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm

It's fine if you can't post much :)

Accepted ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 pm

here's my 2nd character

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Princess Jarlwidan Sumara

Nickname-Jarl

Age (over 15)-150

Apparent age-21

Gender-female

Appearance-http://www.cgartworld.com/albums/cggirls/CG_Girl_Elf_Magician_by_iDNAR.jpg

Eyes description-in pic

Hair description (type of cornrows)- she doesn't have cornrows but a bunch of minibraids

her hair looks like this-

http://www.kachaka.com/29314ae0.jpg

Color (look at Zakeed description)-pale blue

Build of body-

Clothing (nothing modern)-

Ability (if you have two, one has to be main, and other has to be support)- she has the ability to shapeshift and the above pic is her prefered form and even though her skin is still pale blue her secondary ability is the ability to create illusions

Weapon (used with ability)- she has two weapons, a sword given to her by an elvite and a mace given to her by her mother the queen who died and a bow given to her by her father the king before he disappeared

the bow-
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=51645

the sword-
http://www.battlecryswordsandknives.com/images/TWI.JPG

the mace-
http://opera.iinet.net.au/~morrisrh/pics/morgen.jpg

Personality-she has a commanding personality thats tough and gruff but she doesn't like to show who she truly is

Extra- she has a black wolf companion

the wolf named Sarax-

http://images.elfwood.com/art/d/r/dracontiar/wolf_with_wings_color_sm.jpg

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Soo.. Shes a princess from Zacodian, yah? A Zakeed from the looks of it? Eh.. Problem. There are only two princess'. And the king (that you said disappeared?) is Darthatamule.. Who hasn't vanished.. >_>
The king and princess (Darhtatamule, from Zacodian, and Izanami, from Xilosan,) only had two children.. Which fits in to the story later.

Sorry, but having another princess from Zacodian throws the story off.. >_<
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:27 am

here's my 2nd character I edited it hope it's better now

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Princess Jarlwidan Sumara

Nickname-Jarl

Age (over 15)-150

Apparent age-21

Gender-female

Appearance-http://www.cgartworld.com/albums/cggirls/CG_Girl_Elf_Magician_by_iDNAR.jpg

Eyes description-in pic

Hair description (type of cornrows)- she doesn't have cornrows but a bunch of minibraids

Color (look at Zakeed description)-pale silver with red tiger like stripes (like dot hack hope that''s okay)

Build of body-slender

Clothing (nothing modern)-this is her formal dress her regular clothing is in the first pic

http://www.formaldress4u.co.uk/acatalog/prom_dresses_Style_17_bigth.jpg

Ability (if you have two, one has to be main, and other has to be support)- she has the ability to shapeshift and the above pic is her prefered form and even though her skin is still pale blue her secondary ability is the ability to create illusions

Weapon (used with ability)- she has two weapons, a sword given to her by an elvite and a mace given to her by her mother the queen who died and a bow given to her by her father the king before he disappeared

the bow-

the sword-

the mace-

Personality-she has a commanding personality thats tough and gruff but she doesn't like to show who she truly is

the wolf named Sarax-

Wind

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:53 am

Better, but why does it still say shes a princess? >_<
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:13 pm

oops I didn't mean that that's a typo

Wind

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Name (and nickname if wanted) Jarlwidan Sumara

Nickname-Jarl

Age (over 15)-150

Apparent age-21

Gender-female

Eyes description-in pic

Color (look at Zakeed description)-pale silver with red tiger like stripes (like dot hack hope that''s okay)

Build of body-slender

Clothing (nothing modern)-this is her formal dress her regular clothing is in the first pic

http://www.formaldress4u.co.uk/acatalog/prom_dresses_Style_17_bigth.jpg

the bow-

the sword-

the mace-

the wolf named Sarax-

Wind

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm

That's fine. (Overlooking the "King and Queen" thing XP)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 pm

*blushes* sorry I am just so distracted... sorry about that

Wind

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying