The Falconers

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Name: Kalm Aria
Physical appearance: Kalm has Solid white eyes with no pupils. Kalm's expression always looks bored, no matter how excited she is. Her hair is pitch black, and it falls below her ankles. Kalm is tall and slender, walking always with grace. She wears only one color: black. You'll most likely see her an a Lolita get up. Her wing color is a misty grey.
Weapon: a giant boomerang.
Bio: Nothing much to say. Kalm doesn't like to talk, so she never made any friends. Well, at least none she would admit. She's a led a basically normal life so far, which is fine with her. Just as long as she can read her books, why would she care?
Personality: She has a placid personality, and seems bored with the world. In truth, she's really not. She just looks that way. Kalm won't go out of her way to help others, but if its not to inconvenient, she will.
Choir: Yellow, the second.
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:54 am

Falconer
Name: Firebringer
Physical appearance: tall and muscular (about 6'6"), bronze skin, brazen wings streaked with blood red, blood red tunic with a brazen firey lion on the chest covering thick bronze armor, a thick bronze helmet atop his head, covering his short, slightly wavy golden brown hair, a bit of stuble visible on his face, large bronze encrusted gauntlets.
Weapon: two enormous claymores, 'Holy Wrath' and 'Loving Mercy', powerfull swords of incredibly destructive and heeling powers
Bio: chosen and specially trained to be Iawa's top general and bringer of her Holy wrath against Pandora and the Qoloz; basically the top paladin of the nineth choir, takes orders directly from Iawa; fierce and passionate in combat, fierouciously loyal to Iawa and those she wishes to protect.
Personality: firmly disciplined in the art of war, couragious, gallant and selfless in battle, excellent general, yet has a big heart for those in need and those close to him (though few they are), no nonsense, very direct and honest, very dependable
Choir: nine

Falconer
Name: Mirrage
Physical appearance: of medium stature (5'7"), slendor build, black wings that are sometimes mistaken a dark misty blue grey, long straight black hair reaching a bout the small of her back (usually done in an elvish fashion *think LOTR*), dark brown skin (almost black), deep peirceing blue eyes, pitch black cloak and tunic with a hood
Weapon: a black steel long bow that doubles as a powerful double bladed sword from which she fires powerful arrows encrusted with the blood of Iawa
Bio: well known among the ranks of all falconers for her mastery and expertese as Iawa's greatest ninja, she is the eyes and ears of Lo-Grota, recording all she sees for her maker's archives, interveaning when Iawa instructs or if someone is in danger, generally keeping back in the shadows or in disguise; she is the leader of the seventh choir
Personality: Mysterious, never seen unless kneeling before Iawa or allowing herself to be seen voluntarily (which pretty much never happens), wise, usually leaving clues for those she is assisting to aid them in accomplishing what is required of them.
Choir: seven

These characters are available for the taking for the time being.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:07 am

both characters accepted! Welcome aboard!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Okay, here's my character:

Falconer
Name: Jade
Choir: 9
Description: Jade has green eyes, green hair, and green wings.
Bio: Jade's parents were qolot-slayers. One day they went on a mission to slay some qoloz (that's the plural form of Qolot), but were poisoned and then transformed into qoloz themselves, leaving Jade orphanned. It's been a chip on her shoulder ever since. However, Jade is still obedient to Iawia because she believes that by doing so, she will have a chance to avenge her parents.
Weapon: A dagger that disappears when it leaves her hand. When it reappears, it impales her foe.
Personality: Jade is quite cynical at times and is often jealous of Starchild because she had a better hand in life than Jade. She actually secretly loves Starchild, but can't bring herself to admit it. (And I mean she loves her in the "friend" sense, not in the sexual sense. Just thought I'd clear that up)
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 pm

good idea. Of course, I helped.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Yes, yes. SN characters are awesome, compliments of our beloved rocklobster. Firebringer and Mirrage are still up for grabs for any newcomers. I'll handle them until then. Post here or send a PM if you're interested. I am taking on the role of Jade as well and may be adding another character or two later on, depending upon availability and creativity.
-SN-
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 pm

And here's another Choir Leader:
Name: Thunderbird
Wings: Yellow
Hair: Gold
Eyes: Gold
Weapon: Tonfa (click here. ) They generate electricity. The faster they spin, the more powerful the electricity.
Bio: Thunderbird leads the 6th choir. She has a kind heart and lots of offspring as a result. She once had an intimate friendship with a human, which led to her founding the 6th Choir, which helps humans.
Personality: Thunderbird has a kind heart, but is not afraid to speak her mind. She is a very intelligent person, and is an avid chess player. Only three people have ever beaten her: Firebringer, Mirrage, and of course Iawia. (no one can beat Iawia at chess. She created it!;))
I will be introducing this character very soon.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying