Of Beasts and Blades

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Of Beasts and Blades

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:13 pm

A manga idea I've been messing with. I've been running out of idea's so I thought, "Hey, why not just make a RP. " In turn I don't how this will go but it can't get much worse then that love story idea.:sweat:

+Story+

Since the beginning of human history, two energies have fought for dominance. One good, the other Evil. They have have been intitled BEAST INSTINCT and BLADE INSTINCT.

Beast Instinct-:evil:-Gives the user the intense power of an animal but as a side effect it eats at there life force causing them to age at three times the rate as normal. The only way to stop it is to eat anothers life force by consuming them. (In other words they're man eaters). And it gives them a hunger for the human flesh to boot. User known as A Beast.

Blade Instinct-:angel:-Thought to only been created to stop the Beasts, it is a weapon designed personally to a person's fighting Instincts. Though not all are bladed weapons, some can come in forms of gloves, guns, glasses, and even clothing. Each weapon also has a special feature such as energy dispersement, Remote Control, or Nature wielding. Users known as Hunters, and though some Beasts can have the same animal, not a single Hunter can has anothers Blade. Ones blade can only be first realized in the persence of a Beast.

This story will take place in a large Boarding School/City where all the characters will live.

+Bio+
+Beast+
Name:
How they look in beast form:
Personality:
Background:

+Hunter+
Name:
Weapon's name: (Yes, it has a name. Something that tells of its feature.)
Weapon's design:
Weapon's Feature: Most common is Energy Dispersement, rarest Nature Wielding
Personality: Strong hearted at least.
Background:

+Normal Human+Because we need them.
Everything above but without the Sci-fi element.

All characters listed below can be used by Kung_Fu_Master in any future ideas of his that he wants, so says you.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Can the beast character try to be a good person? I think I might go both routes with two characters, but I want to know this first.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I never thought of it like that. Maybe if he can't fight the hunger but wants to be forgiven.

And somethings I forgot. The beasts usably attack at night, the hunters have a base that the beasts don't know about. Unless your a Hunter, Beast or Worker at the school, you will not know that this war goes on, and finally Teachers can be either a Beast or Hunter but not neither.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Here are my characters
1.Name: Crispin Seth
Type: Beast
Age: Looks like he is in his late 20's, but is about 35.
How they look in human form: Caucasian with brown hair, brown eyes and medium build
How they look in beast form: Arctic wolf that is human size
Personality: He hates the fact that he's a beast master and will go to any lengths to cure it. He is a troubled soul.
Background: As a scientist, he is developing a serum to help him and others like him. But it's not easy fighting his feral side.

2. Name: Jason Respun
Type: Hunter
How they look: Black man with black dreadlocks, brown eyes.
Weapon's name: Viper
Weapon's design: Shuriken.
Weapon's Feature: When it hits its target, it infects the victim with a parasite that attacks his/her vital organs. The victim slowly dies a painful death.
Personality: Jason sees things in black and white. You are either saved or unsaved, and beasts are unsaved. He thinks they must be eradicated.
Background: Jason is an accomplished musician, but when his girlfriend was killed by a Beast Master, he changed his mind and became a Blade Master instead for revenge.

3. Gina Maclaine
Appearance: Somewhat heavy set. Has long red hair and gentle green eyes. She is part Native-American.
Personality/background: Gina is a mysterious woman who has a compassionate heart. She owns a "magic shop". She has a pet crow named Kaw, and is thought of as a witch. If she is, she's a good one.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Nice. Accepted.

Now for mine.

Name: Mr. Gambrell (The Principal of the High School)
Apearance: Does not look that old for his age, Brown kept clean hair with a touch of gray, and pretty muscular under his suit and tie.
Weapon's name: Is not known to anyone
weapon's design: Unknown
Weapon's feature: Unknown
Personality: A kind, father like person
Background: Founder and leader of the Hunter Organization.

Nmae: Matt Gambrell
Appearance: Short blond hair, skinny built, and is normally seen in shorts and a black jacket.
Weapon's name: Life Script
Weapon's design: A small white notebook with a pen connected to its spine.
Weapon's feature: Can collect knowledge from anything the pen touches, even peoples memories that he can then rewrite, and memories from destroyed object so he can fix them as if they were never destroyed.
Personality: Shy, and in his down time is seen writing in another notebook.
Background: Son of The Principal. Since his blade isn't that good at fighting the Beast's he mainly works as a messanger and data collecter for his father, as well as rewriting the memories of witnesses and fixing objects destroyed in the fights.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby DaughterOfZion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 am

+Beast+
Name:Kariu Morgan
How they look in human form:Tall, slim build, She has long blond dread locks(kept clean)that hang down to about her waist and pale blue eyes
How they look in beast form: a rare Amur Leopard she' about large dog size
Personality:She is normally extremely shy and quiet but when she's hunting becomes fierce and a tiny bit sadistic
Background: she's been alone as long as she can remember, surviving in the streets.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 am

Accepted. One other thing I forgot (sorry, I've been a little sick so my mind hasn't been working well), I'm hopeing to have a lot of PvP battles so if your not careful your chracater will die.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:39 pm

A friend of mine had a problem understanding the blade idea and under much rereading I can see why he thought this but a blade is not a allways physical object, it's acually an energy called Blade Instincts that can be crafted into a person's blade. If clears it up your welcome, if confuses you more, I'M SORRY, I'm not that good at discribbing things to other people.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Hunter+
Name: Cichy Rany
How they look: Cichy
Weapon's name: Alluring Gem
Weapon's design: A choker with a single lapis lazuli tightly embedded on it.
Weapon's Feature: By getting one to gaze at the gem, they cannot bring themselves to harm Cichy. Its never been tested to see if its permanent or not, however.
Personality: Shy, meek and timid. Extremely soft spoken with an almost feminine voice. Cichy tends to stick to others, and doesn't talk much. He would much rather be told what to do then be forced to lead, or have any big responsibilities period. Has a fondness of Matt, and admires him from afar. ( if that's OK. If you don't want them to know each other or whatnot, that's fine )
Background: Cichy doesn't like to talk, let alone about the past.

I can edit anything +
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 pm

Sure they can be friends. Accepted.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Yay! Any idea when this is going to start?
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 am

Let one more join and if any of you could, it would be nice if someone made one more human character. After two things happen I'll try to get this started.
Kung_Fu_Master

Hey kung_fu_master its ME derek!!!!!!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:10 am

okay here are my chars for this awesome rpg

Name: Takeshi Hishimoto
Height: 6"1
Eyes: Shimmering Blue
Hair: Brown
Appearance: Usually can be found in a white t-shirt with a red leather vest. Also wears a set of brown pants.
Weapon's Name: Fiery Dragon
Weapon's Design: A hilt to a sword that shoots a small burst of lightning at it's self. That creates a sword of flames.
Weapon's Feature: Fire Wielding
Personality: He is very chivalrous. He tries to protect the weak and defenseless.
Background: Unknown
Name: Pontius O'Hara
Type: Human
Height: 6"1
Eyes: Green
Hair: White
Appearance: Wears a pair of cargo pants with a red t-shirt.
Personality: Hes very outgoing and very nice to people. But when hes in a fight he is very malicious.
Background: Hes just a normal average hight school student.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 pm

Accepted. I've already asked UC if we can start so we'll begin in a short while.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:18 pm

uc pseudonym

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying