Narnia: The New Adventures

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Narnia: The New Adventures

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Let's start some new adventures in the land of Narnia. I'll be playing Aslan, and you people can do the rest. Here are the rules:
1. You can be any non-human character from the books.
2. The story takes place between Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Silver Chair.
3. You are allowed up to three posts per day.
4. You are allowed up to three characters. You can be animal or human.
Here's two application examples:
Name: Carrie Duran Gender: Female
Species: Human
Appearance: Has hazel brown eyes and curly hair in pigtails. Has all the noticeable features of Downs' Syndrome
Bio: Carrie was born into a family that didn't love her because of the fact that she was different from what her parents wanted. She got lost on the way home and wound up in Narnia.
Personality: Carrie is a quiet child who doesn't have much confidence in herself. She is very timid and retreats into her shell very easily.
Name: Flower
Species: Meerkat
Appearance: Looks like a typical female meerkat.
Bio: Flower may seem like a timid creature, but is anything but. When lives are on the line, she will do all she can to defend them, no matter what the cost. She is very altruistic and thinks nothing of herself.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Accepted! I will not be referring to The Last Battle much however, since this takes place looong before it.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Sheenar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:43 pm

I'm keeping myself to two characters so I can keep track of them easily.

Name: Mariposa Gender: Female
Species: Faun
Appearance: Brown fur and black hooves, white horns --wears a purple scarf and a neutral gray sweater --carries a satchel with her flute inside
Bio: Mariposa is a descendant of Mr. Tumnus. She grew up hearing the old stories about Narnia from her parents. She has just "left the nest" to begin her own life and is trying to figure out what she is here for.
Personality: Mariposa is quiet, but opens up to others after she gets to know you a bit. She enjoys playing her flute and dancing with the other fauns. She likes to encourage others and to help ---but sometimes she can try to "help" too much (being endearingly clumsy at times) and the other fauns get annoyed.

Name: Hercules
Species: Snow Leopard
Appearance: Looks like a typical male snow leopard.
Bio: Hercules was born in the mountains of Narnia. Not much is known about him because he tends to keep to himself mostly. He can have a hot temper at times, but is overall a good guy.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 am

(NOTE: I have only read The Magicians nephew and half of The Loin, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I saw the old movies though. Is that alright for my knowledge of Narnia?)

Name: Lucius
Species: Half human (or something that looks like human), half cat.

Appearance: He's lean with slightly dark skin, dark blue eyes, and he's 5'9. He has light brown kind of long (for a guy) shaggy hair that hangs in his eyes. In the place of normal ears and fingernails, he has cat ears and pointed black nails. He has three loop earrings on both ears and some tribal markings on his face and ear. He also has a brown and black striped cat tail.

Clothing: He is usually wearing tan pants, a faded blue tunic, worn brown boots and he always has his round ocarina on a rope around his neck.

Bio: Lucius originally lived near the bottom of the mountain with his tribe, but he was rarely seen there. He mostly spent his time exploring the land and playing his ocarina. His tribe disapproved of his behavior though. They thought playing music was weak and that he should spend his time fighting and training. Eventually, he ran away to seek a better land. He knew his tribe would never accept him for who he was.

Personality: He is very mellow and soft spoken and loves meeting new people. He is very slow to anger, and never holds a grudge no matter what the person did to him. He is usually considered a quiet loner.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 pm

All characters accepted. Now all we need is at least one villain. Any ideas?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 pm

What about an insane lion like Scar (from lion king) without the mane?
Or a dark fire phoenix?
Ooh or that creepy wolf from the second movie. He could be seeking a new witch to take down Aslan
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:25 pm

all right, I'm sending this thread to uc!
We now have enough players to start!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Kool :D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Name: Krishna
Species: Shape Shifter

Normal appearance: His figure is slightly human looking. He has pasty ghost white skin, black slightly long fingernails, long wiry white hair that's pulled back in a low pony tail and his eyes are reversed color (his eyeball is black, his iris is white and his pupil is black). He is 7'5 and extremely skinny but a little muscular at the same time. His arms are a little longer than a humans and his teeth are yellow and pointed.

Clothing: White pants with a black fire pattern at the bottom, a white shirt with the sleeves torn off, black leather breastplate, black leather bracers, sandals and a black piece of fabric tied around the waist.

Bio: You'll see ^^

Personality: You'll see ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby GeneD » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1251522) wrote:Wardrobe:
Cute, UC.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying