The Five Elements Update and OOC Thread

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Five Elements Update and OOC Thread

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:25 am

Hey everyone,

ok so I decided to do an update therad since people tend to get lost during the summer and what not.

The story thus far:

Both Lord Guaron and Lord Issachar's group have been sent to the earth realm to find Mika, the ruler of the Pendant. Attempts to get at her have been futile thus far save for two: Wayra and Savion. Mika likes Savion however she is unsure of his feelings since Shani (Issachar follower) seems to want to thwart the relationship as a means to both annoy Savion and to hurt Mika.

Mika has been approached by the group twice and both times has fled. Now after a training session with her students, both groups are either out to kill ea ch other or convince her of the evil of the other group.

Note: Powers do not work in this realm
Mika turns to the age of maturity at midnight tonight (Game time)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Question; How should I post then with Kichi and Sei Lee.. O-O
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 pm

We are all in a field. It is now dark and both groups are just talking. So your characters can simply say they too came up on the field and start in. Remember everyone is trying to convince Mika of how she should trust them....
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:26 am

Update:

So what's happened is Mika was kidnapped by Pharos. Issachar and Gauron are presumably dead. Carol is now with Pharos as well. Mika is getting angry, using the pendant uncontrollably.

A Chimera with a fire, water and wind elements has attacked the rest of the group. They are all now scrambling to defeat it. An unknown woman has also attacked them.

Their goal is to go north to meet with Ren.

Kunoichi

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying