The Five elements

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Five elements

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 am

Okay i'm going to try my hand at this again..since well I'm not working 24/7 anymore! Yay! lol

Plot:

Water
Earth
Wind
Fire
Metal

The five elements of Life.

A young girl named Mika is like most in college. Studying, studying and studying. When she isn't doing that, she's working. Not much of a social life. She's considered to be a loner. She doesn't have much of a past. Parents died when she was young, murdered if you asked her, suicide if you askt he police. All that she had left was a pendant with a list of the five elements.

However that was more than fifteen years ago. She had to live with her wierd and eccentric Japanese uncle. He taught her what he could of Japanese culture and martial arts. She learned, midly talented but that was all.

Unbeknowst to her, a dark lord by the name of Issachar, seeked her and the pendant. She was reaching the age of maturity (18 in this case). Where the doors would be open to another realm and where her journey to destroy him would begin. Issachar enslaves the people of the realm and turns them to darkness.

Another Lord Gauron, wishes her safety and Issachar's destruction. He has dispatche his guards as a means to protect the girl and guide her on her journey.

So this is where you all come in:

I'm going to play the girl Mika Tagewa.

You can be from the Lord Issachar or Guaron. You can also make up what history you would like from these lord's (how you got there etc) however please just pm the details or place on here for approval.

As of which you all have special powers and can be any of the five elements.

HOWEVER, you do have a weakness (now doesn't mean your impentrable however it will make you weak or stronger depending)

Also I would like some variety of the elements (for instance I do not want all waters or fire's etc) so depending how many people show up will determine what elements are available for now, first come first serve!

Element/ Weakness

Water/ Metal
Fire/ Water
Earth/ Fire
Wind/ Earth
Metal/ Wind

So what I need from you is the usual:

Name:
Appearance:
Element:
Weakness Element:
Weapon (if applicable):

Personality:

Background:

Loyalty: (You must have a loyalty side however it doesn't have to be revealed to anyone until later. Notice: No one will know until you tell them)

Also everyone is going "undercover" to help or in the other case hurt this girl within her college so we will start at the that point. Mika is new to the school anyhow so she won't know many people so i'm putting that she doesn't know any of you.

All other normal CAA rules apply. Also looking for Co-Gm's! PM if interested...
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 pm

(I hope this is alright)

Name: Wayra Zuberi
Appearance: He is caucasian, skinny, 5'11. He has ocean blue eyes and dark brown wavy hair angled from above his eyes down. He wears a long sleeve gray tucked in dress shirt with a lime green short sleeve shirt on top, dark blue worn out jeans, green converse all star shoes, and a multi colored checkered tie.
Element: Wind
Weakness Element: Earth
Weapon (if applicable): Blade Boomerang

Personality: He is very nice, and is usually outgoing. He would go totally out of his way to help someone in need. He is a kidder and is always cracking jokes. When need be, he is totally serious though.

Background: Ever since he was a child, he has wanted to become a mighty warrior and fight against evil. And as soon as he was able to, he joined Lord Gauron's cause. He was one of the top in his class all throughout training. His Father was very pleased with his progress and as soon as he graduated from school, his Father gave him his mighty Blade Boomerang. He was amongst the warriors sent to protect Mika from the enemy.

Loyalty: Lord Gauron
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 pm

perfect lil_ninja! approved! ^_^

brands lord guaron's seal on your forearm mwahahahha
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Sweet! ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:55 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Penethesilea Surt-Fhrosste ((Pene is her nickname))
Appearance: She is Asian, extremely pale, curvaceous, and 5'7". She has long, wavy maroon hair that she pulls over one shoulder. She wears a frilly white longsleeved blouse with a light blue bow on the chest, and a kneelength dark gray a-line skirt. She always wears ice-blue stiletto knee boots, and a pair of thin-rimmed glasses.

Element: Water (Leans more towards ice)
Weakness Element: Metal
Weapon (if applicable): A metal crossbow

Personality: She is smart, sassy, yet very modest. She tells people what's what, and is very-musically inclined. She is one of the leaders of the student council. She also loves the Renaissance period, Versailles fashions, and waltzing. She used to be an extreme introvert, but now is breaking that bond.

Background: Pene was always found with her nose in a book, ever since she learned how to read at the very young age of 1 year old. She was known as the gifted child, but she was always a slave to her social anxiety. Her parents always encouraged her to participate in more events, and that's what led to her becoming more extroverted. In the classes of Lord Gauron, she always answered the question's on the piece of paper she had on her desk, never answering verbally, but one of the teachers noticed this, and started grading her based on what she wrote, not on verbal answers.

I hope this is okay....
She looks sort of like this
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/megaten/p3/05.jpg

But with a different bow colours and boot colours[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Wind » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Name:Sayra Rial
Appearance: Image
Element: fire
Weakness Element:water
Weapon (if applicable): Image

Personality: quirky quiet sometimes thought to be stuck up because she likes to be alone smetimes lovable

Background: She has amnesia and woke up in a mental ward about 2 years ago and then a wealthy man adopted her as his daughter

post another character laters ok?
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Wind and Hana are accepted ^_^

Brands Lord Guarons seal mwahahha

also Hana is accepted and made Co-GM! Yay! *throws confetti in air*

I am hoping to get like six people plus me in this RPG..tell your friends ^_^

Kunoichi

Postby Althaia » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Name:Anemone Audra
Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime%20Girls/GhostGirl.jpg <~~her
Element: Wind (storms)
Weakness Element:Earth
Weapon (if applicable): http://www.bynoon.com/images/movie31.jpg <~~her swords

Personality: quite, little shy, loves birds

Background: she comes from a long line of Wind users with her sais she manipulate wind around them to make the blades longer then they are. however she can only use this so much it drains her energy when she does it so she is careful when using it. her entire family was wiped out due to Lord Issachar. when Lord Guaron found her she was lying on the ground half dead he took her in and put her into the academy she excels in hand to hand combat and little of long distance. Lord Gauron has her as a freind/gaurd for mika

Loyalty:Lord Guaron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:27 am

Name: Savion Clover
Eyes: Topaz and narrow, with long eyelashes and pointed feirce eyebrows.
Hair: Sleek black hair that's medium in length.
Height: 6'7" (Yes, he's a monster in height.)
Weight: 276Lbs
Bodybuild: Lean, wide shoulders, medium muscle mass.
Skin: Pale peach.
Clothes-
Top: White overshirt with three quarter length sleeves. Usually halfway unbuttoned. Black stylish jacket over.
Bottom: Medium fit black dull leather pants with leather straps wrapped around his legs.
Shoes: Heavy steel-toed boots.
Accessories: Has black leather fingerless gloves with the same straps wrapping around them as the ones on his pants, and thick metal plates above the knuckles. Also likes to wear dark, thick rings and a black band around his neck.
Other: Has a black sun tattoo with 4 black clovers surrounding it on his right shoulder
Element: Metal
Weakness Element: Wind
Weapon (if applicable): Double sided Scythe, in which both of the scythe blades can detatch from the pole, making it so they can be used as hand-held weapons. Or, both the blades can attatch to each other once off the pole, and become a monstrous half circle blade that may be used in many different styles. All you have to have is an imagination to become it's ultimate wielder. Also has a few knifes stashed in his jacket.

Personality: Cunning and unsympathetic, with deviant intentions that he can cover up flawlessly with his smooth way of dealing with things. He's extremely intelligent and has a photographic memory, which proves to be very useful in gritty situations. You could definatly call him a pro at acting, for he loves to play games with his targeted victims and make them believe he's an honest person who you can rely on in a pich. It provides amusement for his disturbed sould you could say. Although a lot of the time he'll just cut to the chase and destroy them on the spot if that were his orders.
Background: Savion was born a mischievous boy with darker intentions than most children. And to make it worse, when he was only a child, his village was destroyed and his parents killed, leaving him injured and alone. After wandering out of his home, he was found by one of Lord Issachar's right hand men, who decided he might be of some use to him and turned him over to his Lord. Savion is now one of his direct underlings because of his ability to learn so fast, and his natural deviant personality. He carrys out Lord Issachar's orders constantly, though he has a slight rebellious nature that often gets him punished for perhaps stepping a little out of line and doing things a little differently than asked of him.

Loyalty: Lord Issachar
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 am

Althaia approved..however one thing..if i do not get a metal and earth user element for Lord guaron's side I would appreciate it if you or lil ninja switch their element. I only want to have one of each element at the moment

and christianfriend thankyou for making a villain :P ^_^

Kunoichi

Postby DaughterOfZion » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:29 am

I'll make a metal user for lord guaron's side.
I'll post a bio in a bit.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 am

Alright Daughter sounds awesome!

Kunoichi

Postby DaughterOfZion » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 am

Here she is.
Name:Kaori Fuma
Appearance: See pic (w/o the Neko ears.)
Element:Metal
Weakness Element:Wind
Weapon (if applicable): A short katana
Personality: She is quiet, which most mistake for shyness, but she is really quiet because she's always busy studying the situation and calculating.
Background: ? (she prefer her privacy and has never told anyone anything about her past. Nothing big or important to hide. just likes privacy)
Loyalty:Lord Guaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 am

accepted! Brands Lord Guaron on your arm mwahahah

Kunoichi

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 am

Darn, Christianfriend already made a Lord Issachar sympathiser. 8P

Name: Ilia Enya
Appearance: Ilia
Element: Earth
Weakness Element: Fire
Weapon (if applicable): None yet.

Personality: Ilia has a very short attention span. A notorious flirt, as well.

Background: Ilia is obsessed with Issachar, his happiness is her happiness. She's probably more of a nuisance then help to him, however. To her, his word his holy. Him being preoccupied with this girl has her worried...

Loyalty: Lord Issachar! *w00t*

Ok'dokay! Hope this is alright. n.n
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 am

*reads Erin's char. and laughs* Love it!!

And sounds good. Brands Issachar's evil seal on your heart lol

Oh GM note: I AM going to limit the posts to 3 per character per day so we can make it a little mangeable (Dont' want to be gone for a day and have to read 12 pages of posts ><)

So when you post please put what number you are on for the day!

Also another note: NO ONE knows eachother....and therefore you do not know if any of you are good or bad. For discretion, Lord Guaron made sure no one knew eachother when he sends them and Lord Issachar did the same.

Oh yes another fun note I forgot: Mika ( my character) can be swayed either way to either destroy Lord Issachar or to join him in his conquest to rule the Realm..mwahahahha!

Kunoichi

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Name: Shani Rowan
Appearance: she looks like this http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee105/stephariara/anime-fire.jpg except with black pants going a little below her knees, her shirt covering her chest and she has a whip instead of the bo staff.
Element: Fire
Weakness Element: Water
Weapon (if applicable): A long Whip she can set on fire and she also sometimes uses two Sai's.

Personality: She is a very twisted individual that gets her joy out of making others suffer. She is very sarcastic and she is also an amazing actress. She would do almost anything to get her way. She loves messing with peoples minds/emotions, starting rumors about people and backstabbing them. She is very good at getting people to tell her information she needs without them even realizing it. Her withstanding reputation is she is a cold, heartless girl that has no pity for others. She is not one to spare a life and take a hostage, but if her mission calls for her to take a hostage, she usually follows through with her orders. She is the head of espionage, sabotage and interrogation.

Background: Ever since she was a child, she has had a twisted mind. She loved causing panic, destruction and chaos (and still does). When she was a little older, she was recruited into Lord Issachar's army and she has been there ever since getting higher and higher in rank. She is a quick learner and loves being better than everyone else (which she usually succeeds at in her mind). She will only take orders from Lord Issachar, and him alone. If someone else tells her to do something, she usually gets into a fight with them. If you asked her, she would probably tell you she was Lord Issachar's leading person. She is really one rank under Savion.

Loyalty: The one and only Lord Issachar! Bwahaha! >=D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Kyaa~ We can be Lord Issachar groupies! XD

I didn't go to in depth with my chara's background, because I don't know that much about Lord Issachar. n.n
Song_of_Storms

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:51 pm

>.> Anyone noticed that It's all girl CAA members in this rpg so far? XDD That's awsome, lol!

:3 And you're welcome Kunoichi! It's always a pleasure to be a villain >:3

Oo, and it looks like me and Lil_ninja will be the evil duo since our character's are pretty close in ranks X3 Yay! *highfives Lil_ninja* lol ^_^
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:59 pm

*smile ^_^

I'm going to post who is who and what the elements are so I don't become confused lol @_@ happens easily lol

I will put this on layaway for 2 more days for any new members to come in.

And I know you won't know much about Lord Issachar or Lord Guaron but that shall be revealed soon.

Kunoichi

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:29 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Polydeuces Pharos Akihi ((Goes by Pharos))
Appearance: Pharos
Element: Wind
Weakness Element: Earth
Weapon (if applicable): Metal gloves

Personality: He is haughty and LOVES to fight, but is level-headed...most of the time....

Background: He has known nothing other than being in his lord's service. Nothing else....

Loyalty: Lord Issachar

I hope this is okay...[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 pm

This is fine ^_^

Just please makes sure you all can handle your multiple characters as well as staying committed. ^_^

Kunoichi

Postby Althaia » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm

if you like Kunoichi i can make an Earth person for Lord Guaron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Name: Accurscious Blacksun

Appearance-
Eyes: A cunning poison green with angled thin eyebrows.
Hair: Shaggy and a rich chestnut brown color underneath and a silvery white on the top layers, It's usually unkept and messy since he has a habit of constantly playing with his hair. He sometimes likes to put his hair in a patheticly short ponytail and braid some of it to keep it out of his eyes.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 206Lbs
Bodybuild: Slim, with about average muscle mass, but still rather intimidating looking.
Skin: Slightly on the tanner side.
Other: Has thin facial hair on his jawline.
Clothes-
Top: Form fitting thin black tank, with a sleeveless tan floor length jacket with a hood. The jacket has two straps that create an X across his chest. On the back is a print of a black sun.
Bottom: Dully colored dark brown considerablly tight pants, but not disturbingly tight, because no one likes that. He tucks his left pantleg into his boot and leaves the right one to cling to his leg.
Shoes: Grungy black combat boots that go to the middle of his shins.
Accessories: Has a double strapped leather belt that looks like an X with one strap on each side criss-crossing in the back. Has one spiked metal knee gaurd on his right knee. Also likes to wear his rectangular shaped red tinted glasses with gothic Catholic crosses on the sides and black gloves that end just before his elbow.
Other: Likes to put feathers in his hair for the heck of it.

Element: Earth
Weakness Element: Water
Weapon: Brass knuckles with knife attatched at the side and a trident.
Personality: He has an intense bubble that surrounds him, intimidating some people and attracting others. He's on the more cocky side, although he does try to be nice to people if at all possible. Accurscious can be a little rough in the way he handles things, and he causes quite a lot of problems even though he really just wants to help.
Background: Accurscious was born to a very young couple, whom the mother didn't even know she was pregnant untill the birth of her son. Scared, and feeling like she was too young to take care of a baby, she gave him up to an orphanage. When he was 8, he was adopted by a follower of Lord Gauron, and was taught how to fight and live on his own. Now he's a skilled and loyal fighter for Lord Gauron.

christianfriend

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 pm

christianfriend (post: 1238584) wrote:Oo, and it looks like me and Lil_ninja will be the evil duo since our character's are pretty close in ranks X3 Yay! *highfives Lil_ninja* lol ^_^

Woot! *High fives back*
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Oh, sure. Leave my obsessed character out XD
Song_of_Storms

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

XD Sorry! *highfives Erin_artist06 and hana Ryuuzaki too* X3 We shall be the evil musketeers then! >.> Although...we don't use muskets XD and there's four of us...oh well, lol. :3
christianfriend

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Hey......Polydeuces is obsessed, albeit non-fangirlishly, but he's still obsessed with Issachar.

I'm the fourth Muskateer. Nougat!!
XD[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 pm

XD I hereby brand you the fourth Evil musketeer! *stamps Hana Ryuuzaki's forhead with EM (evil musketeers) symbol* XP Welcome to the gang.
christianfriend

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]*looks up at the symbol crosseyed*

Whooo!!

*goes to grab some chocolate bars for all the to-be-players*[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying