[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Epic - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Epic

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Bunny » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 pm

The more the merrier. I'll rope you in whenever you want to start. :)

Here's the NPC list, as promised:

Marcellus Alexander
Appearance: Around 6'0", broad shoulders but not very muscular. Dark red hair, brown/green eyes and tan skin. Dressed in black and gold.
Equipment: Broad sword and dagger
Background: Came into power through his leadership in individual cities and principalities and also established a nationwide council to advise the King. He is close friends with the Master of Swords, Luxe, engaged to princess, Constance and close to the King's heart.

Luxe DeCapular
Appearance: Around 5'10" and not noticably muscular but he seems very stout and carries himself with a fair amount of nobility. His hair is black and eyes are green and he also has a tan. He is usually in dress armor with gold plating, chainmail, and leather with a deep red uniform beneath it all.
Equipment: Two lightweight and deadly thin short swords.
Background: Luxe comes from a long line of military leaders loyal to the king. Swordsmanship and valor are in his blood but he is particularly loved by the king because he grew up very close to the princess. Also because of this, the king tends to be protective of him and sometimes this demeans his power to command.

Colin Aurez
Appearance: 4'5" and very thin and pale. His hair is golden blonde with blue eyes. He's usually dressed as a normal child as he is too young to worry about appearances just yet.
Equipment: Childlike intelligence. (He's very smart for his age.)
Background: He's the prince of the Valira and second in line to the throne. Although he is only the half brother of the princess, he doesn't acknowledge that concept. He is considered a sickly child although most of his symptons can be attributed to severe panic and anxiety attacks brought on by stressful situations. He is simply a very fragile child.

Constance Aurez
Appearance: 5'5" and pretty thin like her brother. Her hair is a lighter blonde and her eyes are blue/green. Like Luxe, she carries herself with nobility but she lacks his tan because she's kept indoors most of the time.
Equipment: Status, wealth, extreme virtue and femininity.
Background: She was very recently betrothed at her father's will to Marcellus. She is very faithful to her kingdom and her father and is always visiting him in the country where he is being cared for by monks. He has fallen very ill in recent times and most believe he is dying.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 am

The relationship between all the NPC's are Epic in themselves really like how this is turning out, tonight I will work on that map a bit more, perhaps put in where I would think the cities would be once you figure out all the cities. And Send you a couple of copies to see what you think, if you like it or not. Then you make the final decision.

Also, as a Valiran is could I be a soldier in the army/military?

insanewitapen Hope you join up soon! Welcome to the RP!
Kingdom

Postby Bunny » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:59 am

Sure you can. Looking forward to the map.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 am

The weapons are fine but I'd rather you have two that you rely on heavily and the other is going to be more of a back-up that you won't be as handy with.
I'm not doing this to be a tyrant but I think it makes it fair for all the players if no one is just awesome at everything.

But, yeah. You're good to go. Jump in wherever.

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Map is almost done all I need is the Aeliran's City, or cities.

I put on there Coren(Center)

North is Beyal

See is Ilosia

West is Undassa

and the continent is a bit different from usual continents. I tried to get rid of the original yea it s a big plot of land. maybe a bit later I can add a desert somewhere or something.
Kingdom

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm

This is what I have of it so far what do you all think? or is this a no go? thanks
Kingdom

Postby Bunny » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 am

Mmm, I don't think you can link that way. Just e-mail it to me (sparrowsrising@yahoo.com) or host it on photobucket and put an img link.

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:29 am

Ok, sent it to you, it's not fully done but getting there, it's sortof real and cartoony hehe.
Kingdom

Postby Bunny » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 am

That looks really good, Kingdom.

Think I'm going to name the Aeliran nation Calaia so if you want to tack that on there, you can go for it.

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:02 am

Sure thing, I will put that move to the East near Undassa.
I know the Continent looks thin, but I was thinking about
putting a metric scale on it, to show it's size. Perhaps I will
incorporate that and compass on the next revision.

Thank you!
Kingdom
Kingdom

Postby Kawaiikneko » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Hi :] Danya and iwap told me about this RP and I was interested. Is it still open?
Kawaiikneko

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Kawaiikneko (post: 1243731) wrote:Hi :] Danya and iwap told me about this RP and I was interested. Is it still open?

Of course it is, glad to take on anyone! ..uh right bunny.?

hehe:grin:
Kingdom

Postby Kawaiikneko » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Well if I am accepted... What’s an RP without twins, right? :] Here are my proposed characters:

Name: Leyla Requin
Race: Aelira
Approx. Age: 21
Appearance: Unlike her twin sister, Leyla keeps her white-blonde hair chopped short. She has recently been enamored with a new Aeliran technology called “colored contacts” and owns a rainbow set, which she switches out daily. Any color, in her opinion, is a great improvement over her naturally grey eyes. She is as skinny as a stick, with virtually no curves, and is extremely flexible, even to the point of creepiness.
Background: Although she was born into a noble, high class family, she drifted away from her home at the age of 16 to join the circus. She shares a strange relationship with her only sibling, her twin sister, since they have a similar personalities and agree on almost every trivial matter, but differ greatly when it come to large matters. This came about partly because of their schooling; their parents, worried that the girls would be too attached to each other, contented themselves with sending the twins away to opposite schools. Although Leyla still loves Naciye, they have a difficult time getting along and their meetings always seem to culminate into some sort of argument. Now, Leyla has traveled to Coren on the orders of her ringmaster to drum up business for their circus.
Abilities: Extreme flexibility, wind elementist, proficient with many ranged weapons in that she can use them in a circus act, for combat (she holds few of the scruples her race commonly holds about pacifism) she is skilled with both a bow and throwing knives
Equiment: Carries throwing knives with her at all times, as well as a colorful bag of odds and ends with which she can entertain a crowd.

Name: Naciye Requin
Race: Aelira
Approx. Age: 21
Appearance: Although she and her twin sister, Leyla, are identical, Naciye tries to distinguish herself from her sister. She keeps her white-blonde hair long, despite the inconveniences it can cause. Her eyes are a colorless grey sort of shade. Naciye carries herself with the grace of one used to flying. She is always sure to keep her posture correct, hoping to make up for the fact that she has no figure to speak of.
Background: She is (technically, but only by four minutes) the firstborn child of a noble Aeliran family. While her sister gallivanted off to the circus, Naciye continued her studies. Their relationship is strained mostly because Naciye is disappointed in her sister’s decision and embarrassed by her sister’s occupation, which so often gives the Aelira a terrible reputation. Now, young and eager to prove herself, Naciye has come to Coren in the place of her father to represent their noble family in the proceedings. She may, in fact, be a bit over eager…
Abilities: Wind elementist (although she doesn’t put it to much use), a decent negotiator when she isn’t too worked up, she is capable of wielding a bow, but never carries a weapon.
Equiment: She keeps a journal on her person at all times that she writes in meticulously.
Kawaiikneko

Postby Bunny » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:39 am

Awesome, consider yourself approved. :)

Bunny

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Wait I've seen RPs without twins...
My life is obviously a lie. :(
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Quite obviously. Come out from under that rock and enjoy life. :P
Kawaiikneko

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 am

sorry for the late post LOL
Kingdom

Postby Kawaiikneko » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh, I'm curious... I'm used to putting all my ooc notes in the actual RP, but do you guys like to use the OOC thread instead? I'll do whatever you guys are more used to.
Kawaiikneko

Postby Bunny » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm a little more used to putting them in the actual RPG thread too but I don't think it matters too much.

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Yea, I will follow whatever you all do, which is? you wanna just post in the post OOC for now on or.?
Kingdom

Postby Bunny » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Whichever you are most comfortable with. I check both threads frequently.

Bunny

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Kawaiikneko (post: 1244586) wrote:Quite obviously. Come out from under that rock and enjoy life. :P

UGGHH! Now I live under a rock! You lie to me!

YAYS! Charecter Design. Done during drivers Ed today!
http://monkey-j-luffy.deviantart.com/art/Drivers-ED-Tesnu-Sketch-91807717
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Bunny » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Monkeeeeyyyy, no touching the NPC's. I will flog.

Bunny

Postby Kawaiikneko » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 pm

I'm just gonna stick to putting my casual oocs in the RP thread, but I'll check here every once in awhile. ... I'll have to draw the twins if I can muster up the motivation XD;;
Kawaiikneko

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Bunny (post: 1245211) wrote:Monkeeeeyyyy, no touching the NPC's. I will flog.

QUE?
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Bunny » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am

lol, what I mean is try to let me give responses for NPC's. Again, it's not to be a tyrant but if I had wanted to drop a piece of plot using the elderly man Tesnu encountered, I would have lost my chance because you've already chosen to speak for him and send him on his way. See what I mean?

Also, I'm very sorry if some of you aren't getting personal responses for your characters right now. I'm in a bit of an awkward situation with everyone being split up. Once the plot takes a turn toward something where I can bring everyone together on a quest, it'll make it much easier for me to incorporate everyone. Just bear with me for a little bit. :)

Bunny

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 am

We must gather people together to help ! hehe
Kingdom

Postby Kawaiikneko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Whoo motivation! I give you the twins! Pardon the freakish lack of proportion... I haven't drawn anything in ages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kawaiikneko

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Oh, I get's it know bunny.

and Kaiwaiikneko it doesn't matter about proprotion cause it's manga. OHH under the belt!
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kawaiikneko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm

... not sure how to respond. :P

btw, just call me Tee. Shorter, easier, and actually my nickname irl as opposed to a sn i made when I was 14. lol
Kawaiikneko

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying