Orphange for Creatures on Earth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Orphange for Creatures on Earth

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Man I need a better title for this XD Anyway due to the length and sucess of my first rp of this nature I'm making a new version of it that will hopefuly be just as sucessful or better.

If you are one of the Vet.s from the first Oc feel free to revive your old charcters. Though I must warn you this rp is a complete start over so all vet. characters must have mind wipes lolz.

Setting: Earth, present time

Story: The orphanage started by Ari and Arin is in serious jeopardy of being destroyed. Humans want them dead. No. They want them strung up like puppets and shown to the people to say: “This is what’s wrong with not being human.â€
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Name: Artimidorus Fenworth

Apperance-

Eyes: dark angular

Hair: black, slicked back corperate style

Height: 5'7

Weight: 163lb

Clothing style: buisness suit, grey with pinstripeing

Power: Money lolz (none he's the boss of the corperation in charge of wiping you guys out)

History: Arragant and short tempered this young man came into power at a young age. There's nothing he would like more than to wipe out every last "deformity" humanity has.

Extra: silver stud right ear in the lobe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Name: Ari

Apperance-

Eyes: green

Hair: orange

Height: 5'6

Weight: 145

Clothing style: Tanks, and a skirt

Power: Fox furrel

History: The twin sister of Arin. Arin mostly cooks, cleans, and takes care of the younger kids.

Extra:Has her ears peirced but rearly wears earings, as younger kids find them fun to pull on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Name: Sasha

Apperance-

Eyes: purple

Hair: white

Height:6'10

Weight:160

Clothing style: Tight black shirts and tight black jeans

Power: Sasha can change into a large dragon, use a green and black fire, and he can drain the life from people. His power is what has kept him young all these years.

History: Sasha is stark raving mad. He hates humans with all his heart . Now that his kind is under a threat he has gone on the offence.

Extra:Sasha has two studds in his left ear and a small tatoo of a raven on his back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm

I'll join for now at least. XD (And hopefully be active... hm... especially if my thread viewing buddy Fish decides to join)

Name: Wilby Weston

Apperance-

Eyes: Emerald

Hair: Snowy white

Height: 5'9

Weight: 167 lbs.

Clothing style: Sophisticated, clean-cut intellectual attire. Prefers Earth tones.

Power: Snowy Owl Furrel

History: Wilby came to the orphanage looking for employment as a young and ambitious tutor/librarian. However, despite his learned appearance on obvious intellect, he hates children and his teaching methods leave... something to be desired. He prefers to keep to himself with a mug of cocoa and a good book. Not much is known about his personal life or what exactly he's after.

Extra: Wilby wears glasses during the daylight hours to make up for his nocturnal eyesight.
USSRGirl

Postby Tarnish » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Name: Anya

Appearance: Short, average weight. Dark hair to mid-back. Brown eyes. Wears loose-fitting, badly-patterened clothes. Has two large wings, one organic, and one mechanical, capable of short range-flight.

Power: None, other than flight.

History: Anya recovered from a former, unrequited love by joining a side she knew was wrong. What started out as petty revenge eventually became her true lifestyle. She met Sasha and began to love him the same way she knew before, and never looked back.
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:00 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Deena Noen Grimms

Apperance-

Eyes: Sunset orange, usually dilated

Hair: Reddish-brown that barely goes to shoulders, the bangs going to the chin, but held back by a crescent moon hairclip

Height: 5'2 1/2"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Clothing style: Gothic Aristocrat. Here's Deena

Power: Claircognizance/Lynx Furrel

History: None to be known of...heheh...

Extra: MULTIPLE piercings on her ears, two on her bottom lip, three nose studs, three on right eyebrow, and two on left. Also, WITH her shoes on, she's 5'7". The shoes are 4 1/2 inches tall.
[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 pm

Name:Kory Roden (Road-in)

Apperance-

Eyes: Dark brown.

Hair: Light hazel brown.

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 115

Clothing style: Tight t-shirts, usually blue, that hug his abdomen but leaves his upper body relatively free of constriction. Always wears shorts, even in Winter. Like most all other furrel's, he prefers to go barefoot.

Power: Full and slight transformation into a river otter.

History: In game.

Extra: A large hole in his left ear which he keeps vacant of earings.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 am

This looks fun! n.n

Character template-

Name: Sacrael Puur

Appearance-

Eyes: A very light, calming blue...

Hair: Naturally pink.

Height: 5'11

Weight: Unknown

Clothing style: Colorblind. Sacrael has the worst fashion sense imaginable.

Power: Rabbit furrel, He can change into a rabbit at will.

History: In the Story

Extra: Sacrael acts MUCH younger then he actual is. When he changes into his bunny form, the tips of his ears are pink. 8D
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:33 pm

^-^ All of you are accepted. I'm going to try to make this a fairly long rp so please no one liners *cough cough* Kiba *cough cough* They more often than not make the rp boring or leave people with nothing more to say.

Also anyone that gets lost, even a little lost, please pm me! I can not express how often I lose a rp because everyone gets lost and nobody will tell me till it is to late. I do not mind at all going over the story with you and freeing up, or creating, a character to give you an open spot to get back in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Name: Nielthanus Crow

Appearance-
Eyes: Lazy green eyes with red specs here and there.
Hair: Shoulder length stringy grey hair with a black streak in the front.
Height: 6'1"
Bodybuild: Lanky, with practically no muscle.
Skin: A dull grey, with some darker spots in some places.
Markings: Has stitches and scars all over his body, and bandaids for fun.
Piercings: One lip piercings in the middle of his bottom lip.
Other: Has long, chipped nails.
Clothes-
Top: Sleeveless turtle neck type shirt.
Bottom: Black, slightly tight pants with straps hanging from his beltloops and criss-crossing in the back.
Shoes:green converse.
Accessories: Fingerless black gloves and a silver studded belt with a skull belt buckle.

Power: Has the ability to teleport to places he's been before, and can be intangible. Basically for his intangible ability, he still has his shape, but looks more like smoke, so people can see him, but just can't touch him.
Personality: Lazy, uncaring and nonchalant.
Background: In game~
Other: The reason Nielthanus has so many stitches and scars is because his abilities cause a lot of stress on his body, and his body is actually falling apart because of it.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey, I think that's awesome XD
Song_of_Storms

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:58 pm

well, it depends does he live in the house or with sasha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:15 pm

o.o Oh, I didn't know we had a choice! I thought there was only the Orphanage. >.< Well, I suppose he'll live in the Orphanage then. ^^/
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 pm

well then the shoes are a little over the top ^-^o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby christianfriend » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Alright then~ I'll edit!
christianfriend

Postby Althaia » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Character template-

Name: Arla Sky

Apperance-

Eyes:light brown

Hair:red brown

Height:6'0"

Weight:180

Clothing style: wears an ivory peasant blouse with a knee length brown skirt with brown ballet flats

Power: is a red-tailed hawk furrel

History:she and her parents moved to norway after she turned ten they lived there for five years before movin to the U.S. she hasn't heard from her parents since she moved out 2 years ago

Extra: has two peircings in each ear and has a tattoo of a sun on her back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Dun Dun Duuuuuun..... A villan is approaching.

Name - Notorus Silva

Age - 25
Gender - Male
Species - Human
Height - 6,4
Weight - 185 p
Apperance - Brown hair, often is seen wearing a fine tux. A noticeable scar on his face. He carries a fine, blue topaz on his right finger ring. His skin tone on the hands are fairly strange as they are slightly as black on the tips.

Weapons - None that are visible.

History - Educated early as a lawyer and a PD. He has no record of combat training. He has been swimming on a proffesional level and he owns a rather large cruise ship. He has been an importer of weaponry as well as a developer of some. He has been trained as a spy and has already served in one war. He exited early and started his own buisness in developing highly reliable weapons. Buisness has expanded quite some bit.

Personality - Rather quiet, but he is not really a happy person.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Name: Kylee Night

Apperance-

Eyes: Midnight blue

Hair: Shoulder length black angled hair with dark blue streaks. It usually covers most
of her face.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 100

Clothing style: She mostly wears dark clothing and is usually seen wearing dark blue baggy jeans, black short sleeve shirt, converse black shoes and fingerless black gloves.

Power: Ferret Furrel. She can change into black ferret with two dark blue stripes down
its back whenever she wants.

Extra: Three small loop earrings in each ear.

Lives at Orphanage
Lil_Ninja

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:49 pm

Name: Gypsem

Apperance-

Eyes: red, so are her eyelashes

Hair: soft green

Height: 5'1

Weight: 99lbs

Clothing style: see picture

Power: Luna moth, She id blind but she can "See" Heat and some energys

History: She is held captive by the company Artmidorus owns

http://lady-afrit.deviantart.com/art/Gypsem-88123811
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:41 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Kaine

Appearance-
Eyes: Pure white, with a dialated pupil

Hair: Reddish-Brown

Height: 6' even

Weight: 127 lbs ((Quite underweight))

Clothing Style: Usually more of a punkier style, with lots and lots of stripes...
Pants: Slim black and red plaid jeans, with star patterns cut into the denim
Shirt: Longsleeved or shortsleeved weirdly-shaped blouses...

Power: Brown Mastiff Bat Furrel, Has extra-sensitive hearing

History: Uhm, nothing's really known...

((Extra: He has a light form of Autism, ADHD, and he LOVES playing with his toys.))
[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 pm

^=^ Okies I'm back from Mexico! So when ever the rest of you are ready I'll submit this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Is everyone accepted?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Yes ^-^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Yay! Can't wait for it to start ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 am

ok I've got the ok from most of you I'm submitting this. ^-^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 am

[font="palatino Linotype"]Hey, I finally got a pic of Deena up.
XDD

Here it is!
Image[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 pm

nice ^-^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Awesome, Hana-chan! 8D
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kiba-kun » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Name: Jonas

Apperance-

Eyes: Ice blue, almost gray.

Hair: Sandy blonde, swept to the side of his face with spikes in the back.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 153

Clothing style: A sleeveless leather jacket lined with ten pounds of lead sewn into it (It's a crude homemade bulletproof vest). Wears a pair of light satin pants, purple but so dark it's almost black. Wears nonslip boots with razor sharp needles embedded around the edge of them for a better grip on ice and wood surfaces. A pair of gloves that are fingerless except for the middle and ring finger, real fox fur is lined into the back of the hand part of the glove as well as the knuckles. Sterling silver necklaces, rings and bracelets, each piece of jewelry sporting a different kind of animal design.

Power: None, he's human. He is, however, exceptionally well balanced and agile thanks to years of dance and gymnastics lessons as a child and through his teenage years.

Extra: This is a secret *holds index finger to lips*
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying