Transformers X

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Transformers X

Postby skylender » Tue May 27, 2008 3:07 pm

So this is a fanfic i've been doing for awhile,using the typical transformers plot element XD

The story:

500 billion years ago..an explosive war broke between two factions of a super advance race of robot beings jnown as the transformers,for eons the cybertrons and destrons lived in peace. however the lure of the cryptolock (the focal point) was to great. the race devided itself and waged war for possession of the cryptolock.optimus prime evcentually defeated megatron, the leader of the decepticons, the cryptolock was lost. for eons the transformers searched the stars..until their search brought them to earth.

Ok so here's the factions:

cybertrons:

autobots and maximals. instead of the maximals being descendants,they're a cousin race of the autobots in this fanfic.

destrons:

decepticons and predacons.

i'll need for your character to have the following: (you can have three, one human,one transformer,you are free to choose official characters too)

transformer/human:

faction:

alt-mode:

height:

weapons: (transformers must have at least one!)

personality:

appearance:

type: (normal/triple changer/etc.)

hope some of you join ^_^

my characters:

flameblast

transformer/human: transformer

faction: autobot

height: 15 feet tall

alt-mode: cybertronian car

weapons:energy sword,flame cannon,flame thrower,mega pulse blaster.

personality: cynical and distant.

appearance: has a face plate(like optimus prime) his car doors serve as his shoulders,the hood forms his chest,and the back doors form his sheild. eyes: orange,body color: red and orange.

type:normal

cheima

transformer/human: human

faction: helps the autobots,she got involved because she stumbles upon a peice of the cryptolock.

personality: caring, somewhat cowardly,but couragious when she needs to be.

appearance: has brown hair, light green eyes,and is somewhat short for her age.
skylender

Postby For_Him » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:32 am

Just in case, I'll post my characters here.

Transformer/Human: Transformer

Name: Nightclutch

Faction: Autobots

Alt-mode: Kawasaki Ninja motorbike

Height: 10'

Weapons: Wrist-mounted guns, cyber-katana, electro-glaives.

Personality: Dark, silent, loves the feel of slicing through a Decepticon's spark.

Appearance: Has a retractable non-reflective visor covering his eyes. His mouth is visible. The wheels turn into his glaives. The exaust pipes turn into his guns. Eyes: Darkened blue. Body: Black

Type: Normal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

transformer/human: Human

Name: Matt "Clutch" Jefferson

Faction: Autobots

Height: 6'

Personality: Tough, not afraid to get his hands dirty, does not care what people think of him.

Appearance: In the garage, where he usually spends his time working on his motorbike, he would be seen wearing gray grease-stained coveralls and a ballcap he wears backwards. When at school, wears baggy denim jeans and a brown "Jimi Hendrix" t-shirt. He wears his black workboots everywhere and even sports a black leather jacket. He doesen't style his dark brown hair but just leaves it alone and gets an occasional trim. He always wears shades over his blue eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And before anyone else claims him, I CLAIM STARSCREAM!
Brother of Sparx00.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: BCMac87

[SIZE="4"]My YouTube Channel[/SIZE]
For_Him

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 am

What version of the transformers are we limited to? Can we use characters that weren't in the movie like Blaster?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying