+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Ohhh PHANTOM!! So cruel.. So devious... It just might work!! SO.. JUICY!!! It shall be fun writing Maxine's reply!!
Why'd you say "pantham"?

IC: Maxine didn't resist Eric's hug, but rather welcomed it.
She listened to every word he said, although it was difficult to take in.
Kisho.. He had always had feelings for her?.. The thought surprised her, but also comforted her.
To think; all this time, they had both liked each other, but could never admit it to one another.
But love?.. She just couldn't wrap her mind around it.
She sniffed, trying to clear her sinuses. Her nose had become stuffy from her crying, and she knew it wasn't a good thing. It impaired her sense of smell, making her unable to sniff out danger.
"I never hated Kisho.." She finally said after calming down. "But I've already failed him in so many ways.." She looked away from Eric as she let out a shaky breath, not really wanting to elaborate further. "I really hope you're right though..About everything.." Her eyes met his again, but only for a moment. She sucked in a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. "Alright, let's get going. The town is just up ahead." She said as she walked along side him. "Oh, and Eric-.." Her eyes met his as she paused for a moment. "Thank you." She said as she gently hugged him.

An hour and a half (or so) of jogging, and they finally reached the point where they could see the little town in the light of the moon. It was very quaint, and there weren't too many people about for them to cause suspicion; which worked for Maxine. There would probably be more humans around in the morning though.

"We should probably stay here for the night. It's starting to get late. We can recharge for the long hike tomorrow. Does that sound good to you?" She asked Eric as they entered the town, walking along its stone pathways.

OOC: Since I have lost track of what time it's suppose to be, we can just assume it's night, if that works.

~~

Nazari shrugged at Spring's comment. "Yeah, I guess."
In all truthfulness, he did want to help the others, but they viewed him as a traitor, leaving him with few options. So he took the easiest way for now, until they understood why he did what he did. He sat on the floor.

OOC: Yeah.. No idea what to have him do..Excuse my briefness.

~~

Conri listened to Chaucer's explanation of the crystal. He was already getting an eery feeling about it. "We can't let him get it then. I have a strong feeling that something horrible will happen if he does." He said as he lead Chaucer into the cave.
"Spring, did you prepare a spot for him yet?"

~~

Dalton leaned against the wall in front of Callie and Clara. "Well technically, not all of them. Three left the group." He eyed her curiously. "Why do you ask?" Did it have to do with the person she was looking for?

OOC: Remember, move the story along as you like so they aren't stuck in the same area forever.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm

OOC-Wow, were has my time gone. Hmm......well. I can simple say I'm sorry to you all for disappearing on you all. I have had some MAJOR personel issues pop up recently and I wasn't able to be online. I don't really know how often I can get on much more. Because one of the major things that has happeend to me recently was that I lost my job. So, yeah. You can guess how everything is going. I hope to catch yall sometime soon. I'll try to be on as much as I can. So if you have any questions just leave me a message. That would be great. Sincerely, Derek. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Nami » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:06 am

OOC: XD Derek~ So glad to see you~ If you want to join us again that's fine, a lots happened. IF you don't want to read it over then just skip out ^^ We are happy to see you again though.

@Ninja: Because, Eric is making fun of him "pantham" Phantom.

IC: Eric sighed with relief when they found a town, he smiled and grinned down at Maxine.

"Yeah! We totally deserve to rest." He looked at the town, "man...it feels like more than three days since we were last in a real village." His eyes roved over the whole of the buildings, there was something strangely comforting about the place, he didn't know what, but it made him feel at home. "Yeah, lets check into a hotel. I've got some money." he looked down at Max again, "I pay for room you pay for food?" he asked hooking his arm through hers merrily.

-----

Phantom followed Maxine and Eric at a reasonable distance, after encountering Eric's strange ability to sense his presence, he was wary of that happening again. His dark eyes narrowed as he watched their progress through town and then he looked down at Evangeline. "Look, I need to go into town for some things. I'll set you up in a room alright? Then you need to stay there for a while. Do you understand?" he asked, bending down to her level.

((OOC: STRAFE! COME BACK))
------

Spring looked at Conri, "uh, yes... over there." she pointed at the blanket and smiled softly at Chaucer who just gave a pained smile back. she turned her attention back to Nazari. Cocking her head, she took a step toward him and crouched by his side. "Nazari..." she said, thinking about what to say. He must feel awful about the events that had taken place and admittedly she had been upset with him.

But now, she saw he only wanted to protect Maxine, like anyone someone loves. Protection is key. Spring smiled softly.

"Nazari, I know... I know you were only doing what you thought was best." she glanced around and then back at Nazari, "perhaps you didn't do it in the best way. But I think what you were trying to accomplish... was...well.. admirable." she sank down onto her bottom and sat next to him, leaning her head back against the wall, her thick black hair rolling over her shoulder, a glimmer from the setting sun bounced into the cave and caught the rare silver hairs on the black and made them glint. The dark blue speckles in her black eyes also appeared more vivid. She looked at Nazari and smiled, unaware of the suns effects on her appearance.

-----------

Chaucer nodded, "I know... things are about to turn really ugly." he winced, "I just hope Nathan can find them in time."

-----

Clara stood abruptly and stared at Dalton, "Yes, I am looking for someone... he is tall, about 6'1" and he had black hair with dark eyes." she stared hard at Dalton, as far as I can see... you and the others are..." she jerked her china the remaining men. "Do not have the features of the man I am looking for." She looked down at Callie, "I'm sorry dear...but I must go." she turned to leave, but Chaucer's voice caught her.

"Where will you go?"

Clara turned slowly, "I will track him." she looked at Dalton, "do not attempt to follow me." with that she ran blindingly fast from the cave and vanished into the forest.

Chaucer's breath quickened, "Dalton..." he said, "follow her." His eyes landed on Callie, "Conri, worry about Callie alright? I just need some rest...then I'll be ready to move out tomorrow morning." he winced and closed his eyes. Everything was collapsing around him.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 pm

OOC: Ooohhh! I GET IT! :D

IC: Maxine smiled at Eric as they walked along. "Yeah, you must be really tired; being a human and all." She teased him.
"That's fine with me, but you really did get the worst part of the deal. Food here-" she snatched two apples as they passed by a fruit stand, "is quite easy to acquire. An admirable trait about towns, I must say. It definitely beats hunting down each meal." she commented as she handed Eric one fruit, and took a bite of the other stolen fruit, thinking nothing of it.

As they walked, Maxine took in the scene of the little town. It was quite picturesque with it's little shops and carts lining the streets. It reminded her of a particular town she had lived in for a year or so, the longest she had lived in one place since the town she had met Kisho, Nazari and Eric in.
"You are aware of my infamy for trouble finding me, right? To this day, I have never stepped into a human settlement where the inhabitants didn't cause trouble for me." She warned him. "I know you were good at getting out of trouble when we were younger, but this is a different playing field now. I just want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before it's too late."

~~

Nazari kept his eyes downcast as Spring spoke to him. Why was she saying this? Did Chaucer put her up to it?
His eyes met hers after a couple of seconds, just as the sun began to descend behind the hills.
He felt his heart skip a beat and he froze. She was breathtaking.
He blinked and cleared his throat, diverting his eyes. "Uh-.." He took a breath to regain his composure. "I'm-uh.. I'm glad someone understands." He paused, catching her eye again. "Thanks." The corner of his mouth tugged at a smile as their eyes locked.
This was the first time he really looked at her to see what a beauty she really was.
Maybe he should look her way more often? He smiled. The thought intrigued him.

~~

Conri brought Chaucer to the blanket and laid him down gently. "I'm sure Nate won't let us down. He's a very determined man." He smiled, sitting himself next to the blanket.

~~

Callie frowned at Clara. "Well.. Okay." She sniffed, allowing her large wolf to comfort her.

Dalton smirked at the woman. "Don't flatter yourself." He said, folding his arms with amusement.

As he watched her leave, he commented, "She's looking for Kisho." He turned to Chaucer.
"I planned on it." He said with a smile. He gave Callie a farewell nod, and turned into his raccoon form, dashing off to follow the mysterious woman.

~~

Conri patted Chaucer's shoulder. "I'll take care of her."
As he neared Callie, her wolf lowered his head in a sign of submission. He could sense the powerful coyote in Conri.
"Hey there." He crouched next to the tiny girl.
"Hey there.." She repeated with a sigh, not bothering to look up at him.
"Can I sit with you?" He asked.
She shrugged in reply, continuing to stroke her wolfs head.
He lowered himself to the floor, crossing his legs, and leaning his elbows on his knees. "Are you alright, Callie?"
She sighed again and sat down next to him. "Everyone always leaves.." She looked at Conri with sad brown eyes.
He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her sad face. He pulled her into a hug and lowered his face close to her ear. "I promise I won't leave you, Callie. No matter what happens."
She sniffed and hugged him tightly. "I believe you."
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: XDDD

IC: Eric gazed at Maxine for a moment and frowned, "Max, you didn't even pay for this!" He said, turning abruptly and paid the merchant who didn't even know why Eric was giving him money. He looped his arm through Max's again and frowned. "I know exactly what I'm getting into! And its not dangerous at all." He thought about that for a moment, "well,maybe it is, but it's always been dangerous." He smiled thoughtfully.

"I think that's what I always liked about being with you." He chuckled, "all the danger involved and the action that came with it. I like this sort of playing field." he grinned and the sun that was nearly finished setting bounced off his wavy locks and made his eyes sparkle, giving him a rather Peter Pan boy like look. "I've always craved adventure, and don't you ever forget that I attract trouble too." He unlooped his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders giving her a friendly-half hug. He stopped outside of an Inn. "Hm, what'cha think of this place?"

--------

Spring gave him a stunning smile back. "You're welcome. And don't worry about the others, once they realize you did it because you cared about Maxine, they'll get over it." Because Spring was friendly by nature she reached out and gave Nazari and gently shoulder hug, resting her head briefly on his shoulder, before pulling away. "You should get some sleep, you look terrible." She whipped her head around, looking for something for him to lie on. When nothing appeared within range, she looked at him sheepishly. "W-well, you c-could rest your h-head on my l-lap." She stuttered, embarassed. "I mean, if you want." she whispered, casting her eyes down. "The floor isn't comfortable."

---------

Chaucer chuckled despite the pain. "You are right about that." He winced, "agh, and apparently so am I." He grinned and closed his eyes resting his ehad back and making sure he let sleep wrap around him. Tomorrow, would be a big day.

--------

Clara charged through the woods, she knew Phantom had been there, but his smell and the feeling of him had disappeared. She frowned as she ran, something was wrong here. Something wasn't right. Clara stopped sniffing the air, something was keeping her from tracking Phantom. She twitched her ear, listening.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 am

Maxine thought it odd how he reacted to her thievery. They had always done things like that as children. How was it different now?
She was glad Eric was with her, she really was. She wouldn't have known what to do if he wasn't there to help her through this.
"Ah yes, how could I have forgotten the trouble you've gotten us into before?" She smiled up at him.

The inn before them looked pleasant enough, maybe even too pleasant. She looked it over with a skeptical eye, and on her second scan, she noticed a sign. Upon approaching it, she started to laugh. "Get a load of this." She began reading it out loud. "'Pets allowed. Anichi forbidden.' Hmm. Maybe I should go in as your pet. Technically, we wouldn't be breaking any rules." She said with a wink and a joking tone.

~~

Nazari was caught off guard by the sudden hug and wasn't sure how to react, but before he could do anything, she was talking again.
He half smiled at her comment. "Gee, thanks."
But her next comment struck him cold. He coughed in surprise, wondering how exactly she was trying to come across. But her innocence was unmistakable.
He swallowed and replied, "Uh, no, that's alright. I-uh.. I like the floor." He said with a cheesy smile, trying to divert the subject. "It's very-.. Firm. And smooth.. And-.. Uh.." He patted the floor, trying to think. "Cold." He said finally, smiling again. "All of those factors are things I look for in a.. Floor of-.. High stature." He almost laughed at himself and his ridiculousness. "And I can't not sleep on such a-.. Prestigious, and accomplished floor." He tried to make himself as convincing as possible, but it probably just came off as a joke. "So you see, the choice has already been made."

~~

After a while of watching the sunset, Callie had drifted off to sleep, resting her head on Conri's arm. Which left him stuck. He didn't want to risk waking her up, so he stayed seated on the floor, slouching a little with tiredness. Eventually he too fell asleep, just as the last rays of the sun departed behind the mountains.
Tomorrow was a big day.. They all needed the rest.

~~

Dalton followed Clara swiftly and silently, keeping a good distance behind her.
He stopped, watching her. Something was off. She looked confused, or maybe lost.
Perhaps she had lost the trail of whoever she was following. Or maybe she was now aware of someone else around.
He held still, hardly even breathing. Was she on to him?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 pm

OOC: ... So. How can I say this. I am very terribly sorry for not being around... and... well... yeah. I have no excuse. But thanks for moving Eva along while I was gone.

And for all intents and purposes, Evangeline is totally oblivious to the Phantom-Kisho conflict. As far as she's concerned, Phantom is Kisho, so she'll continue to refer to him as Kisho.

-Evangeline-

"Come here, I'll carry you. It'll be faster this way."

Eva stopped for a second, confused. "Wait... wha--" She gasped as he was swiftly wrapped in Kisho's arms. She was swept off her feet, and Kisho flew through the air silently, gracefully. Looking up at the strong man, she expected to see a calm, gallant face, noble, and pure.

But instead, Kisho's face was twisted, contorted in wicked pleasure. Eva fell back slightly, and looked away, becoming silent. Something was not right. No good person would ever have that expression on his face. She said nothing, and sadly watched the trees fly by.

An hour later, Kisho's expression sharpened, and they began to slow down. They came to a stop behind a large tree. Eva looked up and finally spoke up in a whisper. "So... um... why are stopping here, is there something the matter?"

Kisho shot her a deathly cold gaze that told her to shut up if she knew what was good for her. She did, and peered out from the tree, cautiously. The woman, Kisho's woman, was there, talking to another man. The woman, Maxine, was her name? ugh. It left a bad taste in her mouth. She looked to Kisho in annoyance, but he remained perfectly still and silent, almost fearful, not even acknowledging Eva's existence. There was nothing she could do but wait for the time to clear over, and she became small, invisible. She was too scared to be angry.

Kisho moved behind the two slowly, and she followed with lithe, silent steps befitting of her vulpine nature. They followed until a town was visible in the distance. They crept closer to it, as the two walked in.

At this point, Kisho bent down and turned to her. "Look, I need to go into town for some things. I'll set you up in a room alright? Then you need to stay there for a while. Do you understand?"

Eva nodded. "That's fine. But you don't need to pay for anything. I can pay for it myself. Here. I'll be at the inn over there," she said, pointing to a nearby inn. She was rich after all, and hidden inside her hose, by her thigh, she had a debit card with several thousand dollars in it's account. Kanako had sewed it in as they fled, and her parents did not know about Evangeline's personal bank account.

But with the financial issue settled, she still had to leave Kisho. She looked to the ground, and fiddled around with her feet nervously. "And um... thanks for saving me, Mr. Kisho." She turned around and walked off hurriedly, feeling very girlish and awkward, embarrassed at herself for being that way. She turned her head back at Kisho one more time, but he was already walking off. She stopped, and watched him leave, feeling disappointed that he didn't seem to care about her at all.

She turned, and walked into the inn. The hotel clerk looked at her in shock, and she looked down at herself. She hadn't felt it before, but her dress was torn, and dirty, and stained with blood, sweat and... mud. There was a number of things that she could have looked like then, and none of them included a rich family's daughter. It was a disgrace. Her face burned in indignation.

The hotel clerk stared at her in suspicion, then remembered his manners. "Um... uh...Welcome to our inn. How may I be of service?" His eyes were drawn to the bloodstain on the front of her dress.

"Um... I-I would like to rent a room please." She stammered, looking down at the floor, and handing the man the credit card.

The man took it hesitantly. "Well... But of course. Wonderful. Uh... Right. What is your name, ma'am?"

"Evangeline Saint-Claire..."

The man led her through the rest of the procedure, and Eva trudged off to her room, waving off the bell boy who came to help her with her bags. She obviously didn't have anything. She slid her key into the slot, and stepped into her room.

The first thing that greeted her was a mirror. She gasped, stopped and stared in shock at the monstrosity that appeared before her. The level of her appearance was so low beyond belief that she could not even speak.

She rushed out of the room, out of the hotel and into a clothing store across the street. It wasn't Prada, but anything was better than what she was wearing now. Attempting to ignore all of the curious glances, she bought an inexpensive pair of jeans, and a shirt, as well as everything in between. Socks, underwear, new shoes. She carried a large pile of clothes to the register, and was greeted with the same hesitant compliance that the hotel clerk had given her.

She carried several large bags back to the hotel, but stopped, as she saw the same two people they had been following outside of the inn she had just checked into. They were looking at a sign that read no anichi, but pets allowed.

She pretended not to notice them, and quietly attempted to walk back inside so she could shower and change into clean clothes.

Of course, her bizarre appearance stuck out like a sore thumb.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

Eric smiled at her, Maxine had always been easy to be around. She never tried to judge you or make you feel insecure. He had always been comfortable around her. Eric looked at the sign and then burst out laughing. "Wow! That's awesome!!" He looked at Maxine, a twinkle in his eyes, "Ok. Lets do it." he walked over to her. "But I'll have to hold you." he held out his arms in a mock like pose.

"As long as you're down with that." Eric's eyes shifted pass Maxine and he spotted Evangeline. The hairs on the back of his neck rose fiercely, but he didn't let it register on an emotional level. He remained calm. Seeing her here, could only mean one thing.

Phantom was here. Close by. Eric slowly looked back at Maxine and smiled. "Ready?"

-----

Spring stared at Nazari as he tripped over his words and struggled for sentences that just didn't want to come to his usually suave and cocky mouth. She couldn't help the smile that slowly spread across her face and tinkling laughter drifted out of her mouth before she could stop herself. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said, struggling to keep the laughter down. "Its just...hahaha! So funny!" she put a hand over her mouth to keep from waking the other people, because apparently they had all fallen asleep while Nazari and she had been talking.

Tears leaked out the corners of her eyes and she closed them trying her best not to laugh, only it wasn't working. Finally, after five or six long breathes and a few hiccups, she seemed to have regained control of herself, but a smile still stretched across her face.

"Don't be silly, the floor isn't comfy or soft or any of those things you said. Really. But if you want to you can." she shrugged, "I just don't like the idea of anyone having to sleep on this floor." She pushed her back straight against the cave wall. "Plus, I can sleep sitting up." she grinned.

Then an idea flashed through her head. "Oh yeah! You're a snake right?" She held up a finger, "why don't you transform and then you can rest in my lap. No big deal!" Spring smiled happy with her idea.

OOC: Spring isn't a ditz, she's just too nice for her own good. And really doesn't think things through XD
----------

Clara stiffened and looked around, then took off again, she would have to rest soon or else she would pass out from exhaustion. After two hours she finally decided it was time to rest and climbed a tall tree. Before closing her eyes she said; "I know you're there."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

OOC: Yay! Strafe's back!!

IC: Maxine almost laughed out loud. He was serious!
A look of humor fell on her face as she put her hands on her hips. "Now Eric- I don't think I like that look in your eye." She joked, a smirk tugging the side of her mouth. "But I suppose I could be the damsel in distress. For now." Her smirk grew in to a wide smile as she spoke. Before she transformed, she added, "But remember, I'm a wild animal, and I might bite." She teased.
She was oblivious of Evangeline's presence nearby; she didn't catch her smell because of the forests odors that masked it.
She glanced around, and as soon as she was certain no one would see, she transformed into her sleek black marten form. Lucky for them, she would only seem like a large ferret, a common enough pet for humans. It would work, she was certain.
She stopped in front of his feet and looked up at him, like a puppy waiting to be picked up; which was answer enough.

~~

As Nazari listened to Spring laugh at him, he felt a little foolish, like a schoolboy getting turned down after asking the prettiest girl to the dance.
He was taken aback at her persistence. He took in a thoughtful breath as he considered how to proceed. "Look, it seems like you're.. Naive about things like this.. (Or I'm just misinterpreting).... So I'll try to explain.." He was on dangerous grounds now. "You seem like a really, really sweet girl, and I don't want to take advantage of that. -Besides the fact that I would be murdered by the bear if I did.." He gestured to the sleeping Chaucer and cleared his throat, pushing the gruesome idea out of his head. "So the idea that you're proposing-.. Uh.." He exhaled. This was difficult.. "It would be looked upon as-.. Inappropriate per se." He scrunched his face up, hoping she would understand finally. He REALLY didn't want to further the discussion.
He took his jacket of and put it on the floor to act as a pillow and laid down.

OOC: Haha, poor Spring! Good thing Nazari is somewhat gentlemanly!

~~

Dalton was getting extremely exhausted after a while of tailing Clara, and he didn't know if he could continue on as he snuck quietly behind her. It was starting to get risky. The longer he followed, the better the chance she would notice him.
He counted his blessings as she slowed to rest. He tried to slow his breathing so she wouldn't hear as he snuck to a nearby tree. He climbed it and positioned himself to where he was out of her line of sight, but he could still keep close tabs on her.
But then he heard her voice, and his heart stopped. He stayed perfectly still, holding his breath even. Maybe she was just saying that out of paranoia? But as the time grew on, it was blatantly obvious that he had been found out; there was no mistaking it.
He sighed, climbing further along the branch until he could see her. "Was I that obvious?"
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 am

OOC: Meh. And I was kind of hoping that they would go up and confront Evangeline or something. That would have been interesting.

-Evangeline-

She breathed a sigh of relief. They hadn't seemed to have noticed her, so it looked like she was safe. For now. Dragging along her shopping bag, she unlocked the door to her room and stepped in.

She threw the bags on the bed, and stepped into the bathroom, turning on the shower and undressing, removing her once intricate, and carefully donned clothing, now in ruins. As she was about to take off her glasses and step into the steaming water flow, she glanced at the mirror.

She frowned. Her body not only felt sticky and disgusting, but it looked the part as well. Dirt seemed to encase her entire body, which she had once prided for being so pure and white as snow. She had seemed to have tanned slightly as well. She couldn't dare look any of her private school friends in the face. But, she realized, sighing, she wouldn't dare look anyone in the face after being the daughter of such monsters.

This was the life she would have to lead now. Eva didn't like it, but she knew that in order to stay alive, it was necessary. All the years maintaining her physical beauty gone to waste, replaced instead with sweat and tan skin.

Well, it's better than living a lie at least.

She shrugged and stepped into the shower.

When she emerged from the steaming room, it was like she was a different person. All of the hotel's complementary toiletries, of surprisingly good quality, were completely used up. Evangeline's hair regained a good amount of its luster and silky texture, and her skin, though tanned, was no longer disgustingly dirty.

She sighed in relief, glad that she was at least publicly presentable now. She put on a casual pair of jeans and a tight, yet comfortable t-shirt. It was strange, having so much anatomical freedom while wearing clothes. She figured that she might get used to this. Checking herself out in the mirror, she looked like... a normal, yet still cute girl. In her completely unbiased opinion, of course.

Nonetheless, she still had the issue of waiting... and waiting was boring. If she went out, and came back every now and then to check to see if Kisho had appeared, everything would be ok, right?

Right. That was perfectly fine.

She blow dried her hair, making sure to use cold air, then walked out of the hotel room.

OOC: I guess you could confront her now if you want to mix things up.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Eric chuckled and picked Maxine up gently, "what a good girl." he cooed in the most sickeningly sweet owner-like voice he could. Then he walked into the Inn, he strolled up to the counter.

"Greetings my good sir! I need a room." he smiled and the man behind the counter eyed him and his "pet." Eric just smiled serenely.

"Right, well... if you want your pet to stay it'll cost extra."

Eric flashed out his money and placed it on the counter easily, "of course, I understand, thank you sir!" The man passed Eric the key. Eric turned and went up the stairs but stuttered to a stop, Evangeline stood just outside of her room. He decided to talk to her, giving Max a warning look that said; "Stay still." he picked her up and tucked her gently into his jacket and zipped it up to his chest.

"Eva?" he said coming over to her. "What are you doing here?" he asked as genuinely concerned as he could. He was worried about her, she had after all, apparently gotten rather attached to Kisho/Phantom which was a dangerous game for a little girl.

-----------

OOC: >> I'll do the rest at work. My brain is fried.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

OOC: YAY! You're back!!
Yeah, no problem! :D

IC: Maxine purred mockingly at Eric's overly sweet tone and acted as "pet-like" as she could. As they neared the counter, she could feel the man's eyes on her. The only thing that came to mind was to tilt her head, raise her ears and adopt a cute innocent expression. And apparently it worked!
She let out a relieved breath as Eric walked upstairs; but then she was getting stuffed into his jacket. She growled in a low tone so only he could hear and feel it.
Great... she thought to herself, ignoring the strong scent in his jacket. A mixture of human, jungle, and cologne. Not necessarily awful though; actually, it was quite pleasant.
She paused. The thought caught her off guard. It surprised her how attached she was growing to Eric; how his familiar scent warmed her to the core. It seemed like he was the only person she had a genuinely fun time with nowadays; goofing off, laughing, not worrying about what was on his mind, or what his true feelings were. She could be real with him, blow off some steam and know he was listening intently. When she was with him, it seemed like even though her world was falling apart, in the end, it would be okay. Because the world really wasn't ending just today, life really would go on after everything was said and done.

She sighed hard, pushing aside the odd feelings that began welling inside of her while she was so close to Eric, stuck against his warm body. This was not the time to dwell on such things. Not while the love of her life was trapped inside of a monster. Not while she could still save him and share a future with him. Besides, she had only reunited with Eric a short while ago. She didn't have a strong connection with him like she did with Kisho..
Kisho..
She blinked back tears. Why wasn't he fighting to break free? He had done it before, hadn't he? Locking away Phantom for some odd years. He had to be able to do it again! Maybe something else was at play? Something she hadn't factored in before. But what could it possibly be?
She sighed, letting the thought go. It did her no good now. She needed to focus on the task at hand. And that was finding the crystal and freeing Kisho. She had plenty of time later to ask questions.
She stiffened at the sound of Evangeline's name.
She.. She is in the same hotel? But she had been with-... Phantom. That meant he was here too.
Her heart was pounding so hard that she could swear they would be able to hear it, or Eric feel it if anything.
She took in three slow breaths, trying to calm herself as best as possible. It's alright, Maxine.. Just let Eric deal with it.. See what Evangeline has to say before jumping to conclusions.. She might just be here without him.
Maxine sniffed the air, trying to pick up on Kisho's scent, but all she could smell was Eric; the aroma overwhelmed her senses. It was comforting, reminding her of the days of her youth, when her, Kisho, Eric and Nazari were inseparable.

She lowered her head ever so slightly, knowing that Eric had hold of the situation. It didn't necessarily calm her, but it didn't make things worse either. As long as he had control, she would stay put.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 am

OOC: ^_^ YAAY! :D

IC: Eric felt Maxine shifting in his jacket, and he felt her tiny heart-beat slamming in her chest. He knew how she must be feeling and let his hand slip into his pocket and pet her shoulder gently, trying to soothe her and not give away her presence at the same time.

-------
Spring blinked at him, she wasn't totally at a loss to the meaning of his words, she had just not viewed it as inappropriate, after all, she would have offered the same thing to Chaucer, and he would have accepted. Spring thought about this, she hadn't taken into account that she and Chaucer had been friends a very long time and whats more, Chaucer was like her father. She glanced at Chaucer's sleeping figure and smiled softly. She knew he would have been angered to see Nazari sleeping on her lap. With a sigh she nodded.

"Alright, of course." she smiled, "I'm just... a little slow, I didn't think of it like that." she had nothing to sleep on so she settled for pressing her back against the wall and pulling her knees up to her chest. She closed her eyes, hoping that tomorrow would bring something new and good for them all.

---------

Clara shifted softly in the tree, letting her sharp eyes land on Dalton, and with a snort she said; "I must commend you on your stealth, you were not as obvious as some. But you were challenging, I thought I heard someone following me for a while and finally, not any fault of your own, the wind shifted and blew your scent to my nose." She smirked, "so, let me guess...you oh detective, don't trust me?" Clara quirked an eyebrow. She was amused at the moment, and tired from running for weeks on end without rest. It was all finally catching up to her. But she refused to fall asleep around the enemy.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

-Evangeline-

Hearing her name, she turned to see who was calling her. "Oh. Its you," she spoke flatly as she saw the man. Her interest level dropped below zero, as she talked to the insignificant person. What was his name? Aaron? Derrick? "What am I doing here? Well I'm standing here, as you can see," she replied with a flat smirk of sarcastic contempt. "What does it matter to you?"

She rolled her eyes, and looked for a way to get out of the unwelcome conversation, not feeling like entertaining the annoying man's questions.
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 am

Maxine's heart skipped a beat when she felt Eric's hand stroking her shoulder. She exhaled, willing her heart to fall into a normal pattern.
Why did Evangeline have to be so difficult? She wished she could just ask her if she was with Kisho or not.
Eric, ask her..

~~~

Nazari didn't bother to comment back to Spring. He had already said enough as it was.
He laid flat on his back, lacing his fingers together across his stomach. He couldn't help but glance at her sleeping form a few feet away.
Who was this mysterious girl, anyway? She just shows up one day, and apparently has ties with Chaucer.
The mystery intrigued him.
One of these days, he would figure out who exactly this Spring girl was. But for now, he had to rest.
He glanced over at Spring one last time, and then let his body fall under the weight of sleep.
Tomorrow would be interesting, no doubt.

~~~

Dalton moved farther along the branch until he could fully see Clara. He smiled a little at her compliment. He was growing on her, he could tell.
"What makes you think I don't trust you?" He winked at her. "Maybe I just thought you could.. Use some assistance on your journey." He smiled wider, letting his white raccoon teeth show. "Besides, I promised Callie I would make sure you didn't fall in harms way."
He eyed her, trying to read her the best he could. "Now it's my turn. Where are you heading off to? You had left in such a hurry, I didn't get to ask."
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 am

OOC: Oh I keep forgetting its nighttime XDDDD that's ok though. AHAH~

IC: Eric narrowed his eyes, he had forgotten, she wasn't just any girl. She was high-bred and therefore as snooty as they came. He sighed a little. "Right, that was a silly question." he continued to look at her, his eyes softening. "But here is one that isn't..." he glanced around. "Is Kisho here...with you?" he asked in a low-tone. He hoped instead of the snarky attitude she usually had, she would actually tell him 'yes' or 'no.' But he wasn't getting his hopes up.

--------

Clara looked at his raccoon form and smother her great amusement, she felt laughter bubbling inside of her for some reason, she excused it as her exhaustion. "Hmm, besides the fact that you followed me, probably on your "leaders" command." For a moment her expression turned pained at the mention of Callie. "Yes... I wish-" she stopped, "Ah, where am I heading off to? Isn't that a grand question. Well if you must know.." she looked off toward the moon and rested her head back against the bark.

"I'm looking for an old friend of mine." Clara shut her eyes, "long ago..we were separated, the time is coming though when we will be reunited." she looked at Dalton, "I smell him, he is far away, it'll take me most of tomorrow to get to where he is." Clara's sharp eyes stayed on Dalton's raccoon eyes, "why do you express so much interest in what I am doing? Why does it matter?" she quirked a brow in question.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm

-Evangeline-

She rolled her eyes. Why was she even wasting time with this man? She had better things to do than play 20 questions with some commoner. She crossed her arms, and shifted her weight to her other leg nonchalantly.

"Well. I suppose I'll tell you. Kisho--"

Wait. She smelled something. Her vulpine sense of smell picked up a tinge of something. She sniffed the air discreetly. Instantly, she knew who it was. It was the woman that had slapped Kisho. She was here somewhere. But where? In a split second, without making any hint of her suspicions, she scanned the room. No one. Hrm. Must have been just the leftover scent from when they embraced.

She convincingly pretended to sneeze, covering up for her sniffing earlier and suspicious glances. "Oh. Excuse me. Must be the dust here." Under her arrogant expression at the surface, Eva smirked on the inside. The man couldn't tell a thing. Of course, none of this was visible on her face.

"Anyways, as I said Kisho is..."

Then she caught it as she talked. A slight bulge under his jacket twitched. She knew instantly it was Maxine. Smoothly, without a break in her speech, Eva continued, attempting to maliciously tear at the woman in Eric's jacket with her words.

"...In my hotel room with me." She smirked arrogantly, going along with the lie that no one could tell was false. "You know... Kisho and I have been getting rather close as of late, and we've been talking a lot about some things." She smirked and flipped her hair to the side. "Which reminds me. He isn't exactly very pleased about getting slapped by that woman. It would probably be best for her if she forgot all about him. Tell her that next time you see her." She smirked devilishly, in wicked victory, not hinting at all that everything she said was a lie.
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Maxine listened intently to Evangeline, trying to grasp the horrific truth staring at her.
Kisho was in the very same hotel.
Panic found Maxine again, driving her crazy with fear. We have to get out of here before he finds us.. She thought, trying to gather a plan in the darkness of Eric's jacket.
But wait.. Maybe the girl was bluffing?
Maxine took a whiff of the outside air, and immediately knew that she wasn't. The smell of Kisho was unmistakable. Evangeline reeked of him.
She had to get away now. Eric's cool demeanor might just get them killed. Even now, he still stood there, talking to the foolish child.
She couldn't wait for Eric any longer. The situation was escaping him, and she knew it.
She took the opportunity to drop out of his jacket and take a quick survey of the area.
Before she could even think, she saw a dark haired shadowy figure emerging from a room near them.
It's him! Her senses screamed at her, sending her running for the front entrance, pulsing with adrenaline.
Whether it actually was Kisho or not, she didn't wait around to see.
She was out the front door and down the street before anyone could tell her any different. Though even if they did, she wouldn't be able to hear them over the sound of her own heart beating through her skull.

She started to slow after her adrenaline lessened and she got a grip of herself. "Eric.." She looked back, realizing that she might have just left him in a life threatening situation. He was only human, he didn't stand a chance against Phantom!
A new type of fear swallowed her. Not for Phantom; for Eric.
What if she lost him?
She cringed, pushing the thoughts away. She wouldn't be able to handle losing another person, let alone him. He meant so much to her now.. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if Phantom took him away from her.
She had to get back to him. Her need for his safety outweighed her fear of Phantom.
She turned down a side alley and ran at full speed towards where she thought the hotel might be.

OOC: Cue Phantom! :D

~~~~~

Dalton's attention was solely on this mysterious woman. He liked the feel of her beautiful eyes staring into his.
"Hmm.. It sounds like an adventure. Perhaps I could help you?"
Her next question made him smile wider. "You intrigue me, Miss Clara. You're the most mysterious woman I have ever met, and that's saying something." He leaned his head against the tree branch, his eyes never leaving hers. "And I can never leave a mystery unsolved." His smile turned into an inquisitive smirk, his eyes sparkling in the moonlight.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 am

OOC: ZOMG! Evil Eva >:]

IC: Eric stiffened, but tried to remain calm, if he lost his cool this whole thing could go AWOL really fast. He stared down at the impossible girl and wondered if she was telling the truth. "Oh yea? I bet you two have been." he said trying not to sound too sarcastic. That's when he felt Maxine wriggling around in his jacket, he was about to reach in and pat her head when she lept out of the jacket.

Eric was stunned and watched her flee as a dark-haired man came out of the room, he looked at the man and noticed immediately that he wasn't Kisho. But fear was driving Maxine and she disappeared down the steps.

"MAX!" he shouted, looking at Eva, "He's not really here is he?" he asked coldly. "Eva, stay here..." he turned and ran down the steps, nearly tripping and falling as he ran. "Max!" he shouted again, but she was gone. He huffed at the bottom of the steps. "No, no, no!" he turned and went back upstairs.

"Where is Kisho, Eva?" His eyes were wild with fear, fear for Maxine. "Do you know?" he asked louder.
-----

It was too easy, somehow, Eva had made his plan possible, he smiled a little, that girl was nearly as evil as him. How delightful. Phantom slipped off the rooftop and followed Maxine, he was startled when she turned around and ran back. 'Ahhh, she... is growing attached to Eric. Do you see that Kisho? Perhaps she doesn't love you after all.'

"SHUT UP! What would you know?!" Kisho shouted, but his voice was weakening, Phantom's vice-like grip on his mind was too strong. He had forgotten, just how strong the wild creature was.

Phantom chuckled at Kisho's fruitless anger and speedily cut ahead, then as slyly as he could, he stepped out into Maxine's path. He maintained a calm demeanor, despite the growing want to grin.

"Well, well, well... Little Maxine. And just...where are you off too?" his voice was calm almost cold as he spoke down to her animal form. "Don't try running...you know I can catch you." He forced his face to change emotions, into a feeling expression. "Its no use." his imitated Kisho's soft tone perfectly, and smugly patted himself on the back inwardly. This...was going to be good. He would break her down. And it would be absolutely beautiful.

------

Clara snorted, "help me? Ha." she watched him with unblinking eyes, as he spoke. "Mysterious?" she quirked a brow, "are you trying to charm me Mr. Dalton? Because if you are...its not working." She shifted a little, becoming uncomfortable rather suddenly. "So, you wish to help my because I am a mystery, eh? A little puzzle box that hasn't been opened, is that it?" Clara sighed. "I wondered, you wouldn't help me, you would only come along to settle your apparent need to figure out every mystery that comes across your path." she looked away from him. "I find it rather rude to be considered like that. As nothing more than a 'thing' to discover."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

Maxine stopped dead on her tracks.
Standing in front of her was Phantom, and he was even more villainous than she remembered. But she was beyond relieved that he wasn't anywhere near Eric.
She took a deep breath, settling her raging emotions, and took on a stone appearance. There was no use letting fear overtake her. It would only please that beast.
She transformed into her human form and let her eyes stare daggers into him.
Ignoring his remarks and voice changes, she decided to ask him a question or two. "What do you want with me?" Her tone was almost bored as she spoke. She folded her arms in front of her and cocked her head. She looked nothing less than irked at him.
On the inside though, she shook. She knew this creature could squash her like a bug, but she didn't dare let that message splay across her face.
Deep breathing kept her from shaking on the outside, and kept a cool look to her.
As she eyed him, she knew that he only wanted to mock her, get some form of twisted joy from seeing her pain. She rolled her eyes and waved him off with her hand. "I have no time for this pathetic display of adolescent behavior." She turned her back on him as she spoke, walking in the opposite direction at a calm pace.

~~

Dalton maintained his smile as she spoke, his eyes locked on to hers. "Ah, but you misunderstand. A hidden treasure is what I'm referring you to; not a mere puzzle box. You're like a jewel hidden away in the cavern of a lost island, waiting to be found again." He paused, shifting his position on the tree branch, but never taking his eyes off of hers. "I am no explorer obsessed with the task of solving every mystery that lays in my path; only select ones that arouse my interest. Do not think of me as a simpleton like that. That in itself is an insult." He let his eyes wonder to the spot in the sky that held the moon, shining in a brilliant white.
He continued without looking at her. "I come to help because I can, not for the sport of it like you might think. I am a gentleman concerned with the well being of a woman on such a tedious task, nothing more." His eyes found hers again. "You can take my help, or you can leave it. That is your choice. But know that I offer it without any strings attached or any ulterior motives." His tone was calm and pleasant, not in any way accusing or harsh.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Phantom smiled as she turned, he knew she was bluffing, he could almost feel her fear and it made him shiver inwardly. Yes, this would be beautiful. He stepped toward her and gently grabbed her shoulder. "Maxine wait... I have something to say." Phantom continued to feign Kisho's voice, which seemed to enrage Kisho.

"You seem to think me a cruel, unfeeling creature, who kills without remorse. But you are wrong. Being inside Kisho for so long..." he looked away, "it changed me." he looked back at her his eyes calm. Inwardly he cackled, and Kisho struggled.

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Kisho screamed, Phantom didn't let the wince register on his face.

--------

Clara watched Dalton with hard eyes as he spoke, only his words entered her like a sharp dagger, it made her stagger and gasp for breath. Her eyes widened as she listened. It was shocking really, she had never had a male speak of her as something precious. Like a gem. Her cheeks rushed with color and she let her eyes drop, hoping he wouldn't see the blush in the darkness. "I see." she murmured. Clara kept her eyes down. "Let me think on it... You have to understand, I'm not used to trusting people." She wrapped her arms around herself as a cold wind blew whipping her hair wildly.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 am

OOC: Strafe, don't let us scare you off!! Jump in whenever you find it fitting. :D

IC: At the feel of Phantom's hand touching her shoulder, a bolt of electricity made it's way through her body, making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.
"Don't touch me." She yanked her shoulder away from him, giving him a cold glare.
His words made no sense to her, besides it being some sort of sick trick. The last time she saw him, he acted cruelly towards her, insulting her so severely. Someone can't have a turnaround in attitude so quickly; and someone that wasn't a cold beast wouldn't act that way in the first place. It wasn't possible!
"Don't you patronize me. If he had changed you so much, I would have seen it from the beginning." She almost spat at him. "You had no remorse when you said the things you did the last time we talked. How can you be so drastically different now than you were then?" Her glare was icy and harsh as she turned to face him fully. "You can't fool me, so don't waste your breath." She started walking away again, refusing to fall for this show of pity.

~~~

Dalton noticed a change in Clara, something he hadn't seen before. Was it fear? Flattery? Confusion? He couldn't put his finger on it. But he had a hunch that she was starting to soften towards him. And whether he was right or wrong, only time would tell.
"Trust is a funny thing. It can take years to truly trust someone, but only a moment for that trust to be broken." He found her eyes again. "But when it's a two way street, I find trust comes much easier." He paused, moving to his feet (or rather, paws). "Let me take the first step with an act of trust towards you." As he talked, he positioned himself to where his back was facing her. "People say to never turn your back on your enemy, for you will be vulnerable to attack. But I do that now, in show that you are not the enemy, but rather friend. And I trust you will not let me regret this act of friendship." He laid down then, his back still towards her. He could feel the full weight of tiredness crashing down on him then, making his eyes droop with a yearning to sleep. He yawned and rested his head against the tree branch. "Goodnight Clara; sleep well. We will talk in the morning." Her name was like honey on his tongue, and he savored the feeling as he let himself drift off to sleep, completely vulnerable to this mystery woman.
Some might call him a fool to act like this after knowing so little about her. But something inside of him reassured him that he could trust her. She posed no real threat to him, and he fully believed that.

OOC: Hopefully I was able to pull that off how I intended. Lol
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC: AHHHHHHHHH I"M SO SORRY I DIDN"T KNOW THAT I WAS HOLDING UP THE THREAD.

-Eva-

Well. That was Easy. Eva threw back her head, bringing her hand to her mouth and laughing out loud evilly. She had won, and now Kisho was all hers.

She watched the man stumble down the steps clumsily, chasing after that woman. He was pathetic. She giggled again.

And that was that. She was feeling quite good about herself, and had some business to attend to. Walking out of the hotel, she did not notice the man scrambling back up after her.

She was caught by surprise when the man grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her wildly, shouting "Where is Kisho? Do you know?"

Startled, Eva could not reply in time to keep her composure, and so she stared back at Eric, wide eyed, shaking her head no.

When the man stopped shaking her. She caught herself acting weak and fumed, indignant at how she was pushed around so easily.

Her hands formed into claws, her face formed a fierce snarl, and her rage began to boil.

In a flash, she slashed her claws at the man's face.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 am

OOC: XDDD Its ok man~ ^_^ We were waiting to see if you would post.

IC: Phantom felt his plan slipping away, this wasn't good... he had to convince her that Kisho had miraculously changed him, he paused to think and the idea struck him like cupid's arrow, a sly and evil smile curled onto his lips and then slowly he stepped forward, "if you don't believe me, ask Kisho yourself." he stepped inside his own head and looked at Kisho, chained heavily to his own mind, it was almost sad, almost. Phantom grinned and Kisho glared.

"Here kitty, kitty." he said grinning his sharp fangs, time to come out and play." he released on of the locks and Kisho's presence was stifling, even though it was only a little, Phantom's looks shifted drastically back to Kisho's, and Phantom struggled to maintain control of his voice which now had Kisho's voice.

'That's good enough, thank you.' Phantom shut Kisho back, keeping what he had given and his sharp blue eyes, which were of course, Kisho's stared down at Maxine.

"What he says is the truth." with a shiver of delight, Phantom knew he had won.

OOC: I keep forgetting, Kisho's eyes are silvery-blue. XDD

-------

IC: Clara was stiff as she listened and then when he turned his back, she was too startled to even speak. Never had anyone shown their backside to an enemy, it was sign of trust. Clara didn't know what to do, she wanted to kick him out of the tree, but deep, deep inside, where the human part of her lay, the part that wasn't really hers. She felt the need to trust him, because, it had been so long since she had had a companion. Silently she rested her head back and murmured; "Goodnight, Dalton." a little smile lit her face, soon... morning would come. She wondered if this were just a sweet-dream and when she woke, Dalton and his mysterious behavior, plucky attitude and gentle smile would still be there.

-------

Eric was so startled, he hadn't expected her to attack him. Of course, he didn't really know Eva, and he should have known better than to upset an Anichi. Eric lunged backward, with speed he didn't even realize he had. Dodging her claws as she flew at him.

"Eva! Stop it!" he shouted, trying to find a way to restrain her without actually getting close, if he even dared a step toward her, she would claw his face clean off.

"We have to find Max!! She's in danger..." he side-stepped another one of her attacks, "I know you have a thing for Kisho, but...the person you are with... ITS NOT KISHO!" he shouted, still trying to get through to her and past her rage.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Ooc: ahhh, I'm posting on an iPod, and it died right before I posted! Lameness...
Here's my second attempt. Excuse typos.
Also, hooray for everyone posting!

IC: Maxine's voice caught in her throat, for she could not comprehend the sigh that her eyes beheld. It was none other than the man she had fallen desperately in love with.
She hesitantly took a step closer, studying him. Could this be a devilishly evil trick to send her in to further heartbreak? She could honestly take no more.
But no, it had to be him! Phantom would never let Kisho have control again!... Would he?
"Kisho... Is it really you?" she could feel a hot tear spilling on to her cheek as she took another step closer.
She let out an uneasy breath as her hand slowly reached up to the side of his face. Tenderly, she let her fingers run across the length of his jaw as she stared deep into his eyes. As her face moved closer to his, she caught herself. What was she doing? She didn't even know if it was really him or not! She simply couldn't let herself become vulnerable right now. Not when her heart was on the line.
"Please.. Please just be honest with me. If you have any shred of human decency, be honest with me." she sniffed, another tear splashing on to her cheek.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 pm

-Eva-

Rage. Not Kisho. Lies. IT WAS A LIE.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she snarled furiously, as she slashed at his face again, barely missing.

And she thought about what that would mean. That the man was not Kisho. Who else could Kisho be? That Kisho was the only one she knew. And she didn't want anyone else.

She looked up at Eric with burning fire glowing in her eyes. Blood lust swirling, licking its expectant lips. "If you dare touch Kisho... I. I'll..." She swung at Eric, this time stabbing towards his chest.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 am

OOC: Sorry for my absence.

IC: Kisho/Phantom took a step toward her and nodded his head, his face remaining sober. "It's true." He stared deeply into her eyes, "Phantom, he has changed, it's strange to see." he sighed and tucked his thumbs into his pockets, a signature Kisho move.

He cocked his head, "And I feel as if I've changed some too."

Phantom's evil glee sparked, he couldn't wait to crush her.
-----------

Eric hadn't been ready for her, but he could barely dodge the little girls attacks, and when she lunged for his chest, he felt the pain like a wildfire wildfire bloom in his chest. He screamed and gripped his bloody wounds.

"I won't hurt Kisho!" He said, heaving as sweat poured down his face, "Kisho is my friend..it's..it's the beast inside of him." Blood poured down his hand and arm, Eric clutched the wound hard, but it wasn't working. His vision grew blurry.

"Geez kid, you did a number on me." he murmured, sinking to the floor. "Max..." he whispered, "she's...in danger."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Ooc: sorry I haven't replied in a while. Can't get on Internet very often.

Ic: Maxine felt a smile creep on to her face as the tears flowed freely now. She closed the gap between herself and Kisho and let her head fall against his chest, her arms wrapping around him. But when he didn't return her embrace, she drew back, confused. "Somethings wrong.." She stared deep into his eyes, trying to read him. "Kisho.. What's wrong?" She hugged herself, her expression growing worried.
What could have happened? Why did he not embrace her as she did to him? How much could Phantom have really changed him?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon May 16, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: I'll post soon!! Sorry about the delay :/ and Strafe hasn't gotten on CAA in a while...
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 pm

OOC: -_-; sorry.

-Eva-

She froze as she felt the flesh give way in her claws' path. Blood trickle, splatter, run. It felt soft and frail, soft and human.

She stumbled forward from the lack of resistance of piercing through his shoulder, falling past the man. Had she done it? was he dead? Was she a murderess?

She looked back to see that he was struck at an odd angle, more towards the shoulder than the vital organs, but it looked like a fountain of pain. The man cringed, cried out, heaved in excrutiating pain. She had caused it. Caused it with her own hands.

But she liked it. It made her feel powerful.

Her lips curled up into a wicked, menacing grin as she turned upon her prey. The helpless lamb before the slaughter, with no one to save him. Her hands twitched slightly at the thought of ripping apart his soft flesh. Her eyes narrowed, wanting to savor the sight of the bloody man. She snarled in fierce ecstasy, as she descended once more upon the man.

"I won't hurt Kisho!"

The man said, heaving as sweat poured down his face, "Kisho is my friend..it's..it's the beast inside of him." Blood poured down his hand and arm, and he clutched the wound hard.

She caught herself for a moment, in the swirling chaos of blood lust and hatred. It was just enough to stop her claws inches from his heart.

"Geez kid, you did a number on me." he murmured, sinking to the floor. "Max..." he whispered, "she's...in danger."

She paused, thinking about whatever the situation was with as clear of a mind as a bloodthirsty animal could muster. She needed to weigh her options. This man deserved to die, that was true. She could easily do it. That was true as well.

But then...Killing was bad. And that was that.

She snarled in frustration, let her claws and vulpine features recede and let the air around her cool down. She scowled, and helped the man sit up against the wall.

"Suppose I helped this girl of yours. This maxine. Would there perhaps be anything in it for me?"
Strafe

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying