+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Nami » Fri May 27, 2011 5:41 am

OOC: :D WOOT! That's ok man. >>;; I'm to blame too.

IC: Kisho/Phantom stood before Maxine, she wasn't buying it... he paused to think. His Kisho mannerisms were spot on. He had been watching the boy for nearly 29 years now. It was hard not to know how to move, speak and even eat.

Phantom, as Kisho, looked off to the side. "Something has changed." He met her eyes again, and held her gaze. "Maxine, I've been blinding myself to what was real. Those feelings I thought I had for you..." he shrugged, as if it were no big deal. "They are gone now."

Phantom grinned evilly inwardly as Kisho, the real Kisho, thrashed about, making it hard to concentrate.

'Stop thrashing, it'll all be over soon.' Phantom thought. Kisho's eyes were wide with horror.

'STOP! STOP! STOP!!!' He screamed uselessly. He was locked in his own mind, with a monster pushing away the last thing he loved in life. A great ache took over his heart. This couldn't be the way it ended...

Phantom as Kisho stared hard at Maxine, "truthfully, I find you pathetic.. you keep pushing people away but all you really want is someone to hold you." He sneered, "how sad. You are just like a human... pathetic, weak." he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm glad I won't have to put up with you for much longer."

Kisho inside cried out, shouting, screaming, beating. But nothing happened. Phantom was in control, and he was stuck.

------

Eric, bleeding and nearly ready to pass out looked up at Eva, he had expected her to slash me to the core. His eyes widened. "You'd be saving an innocent person..." he paused, "and help set the Anichi free." he winced and bent over, the blood was slowing down. But anymore and he would pass out.

He swiveled his head to the stairs, "you have to hurry...the beast won't hold back much longer." he looked into Eva's eyes, "Kisho isn't the beast, but believe me when I tell you... Phantom, the one in control now, would kill you without a second thought." he winced, "Kisho wouldn't. You have to stop him...please." his eyes swam and grew fuzzy.

"Its ok if I die." he whispered as his head hit the floor, "as long as Kisho and Maxine....live."
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Ooc: it's all good. :)

Ic: Maxine stood there, dumbfounded. She felt like a child again, being rejected. Tears flowed freely again and she didn't even care. His words stung more deeply than she let off. A horrible grip tightened around her throat, threatening to strangle her. She felt nautious as each word penetrated her heart, and she had no idea what to do. "Kisho..." her words were hardly audible. Her heart screamed out her love for him, but her mouth refused to move. It hurt too much.
She could feel a gripping anger boiling inside of her. How dare he.. Before she could give it a second thought, her hand was moving through the air and contacted Kisho's face with a loud "SMACK". She slapped him a second time with even more force, turned, and left without another word. As soon as she got out of Kisho's sight, the full impact of his words hit her. She felt a wave of nausea like none before hit her, causing her to double over in the alley and empty her stomach in a nearby dumpster. She stayed there for a little while, then slid to a sitting position, her head buried into her arms, letting her stomach settle before finding Eric. She resisted the nervous breakdown that her body was aching for. She couldn't let herself dwell on what just happened. She refused to risk Kisho seeing her.
Get a grip, Maxine.. Pull yourself together.. Get up and just go find Eric. He'll help you figure everything out.
She sucked in a deep breath and slowly rose to her feet and began walking towards the hotel.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 am

OOC: Sorry I've been so busy! D: Grah, why is life so annoying? XD

IC: Phantom's triumph was short lived when the two slaps hit him hard. Pain and anger surged through him and his vision grew red. It was hot, boiling rage that flickered to the surface. She had pushed him many times in their meetings, but this was too far.

Kisho growled 'What did you expect?! That she'd just stand there?' he snarled. The chains rattled as he banged harder against the walls of his mind. 'Leave her alone!'

Phantom's rage blocked out Kisho's words of warning that he continued to shout. It was time for blood. Phantom licked his lips and snarled. He would have it. In a flash, he was after Maxine, following her scent. The scent that he would soon slash open... oh the beauty of it. He grinned wickedly, his features morphing back into his own instead of Kisho's.

He flashed around a corner and spotted Max, she wasn't far from the hotel.

'LEAVE HER ALONE!' Kisho screamed.

Phantom grinned, it was time. He lunged, claws flying, teeth gleaming... he wanted blood.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am

OOC: SORRY!! I haven't had much access to the internet as of late.

IC: Maxine's eyes widened in horror as she heard and smelled the fast approach of Kisho--no.. Phantom.
She spun around just in time to see the brute lunging at her, a look upon his face that told her he was after blood. She tried to move out of his path, but he was too fast, he knocked her to the ground. She managed to avoid all but one attack, which left a gaping wound on her side. She could feel the warm blood seeping from her wound at an alarming rate, but she didn't have time to stop the bleeding.
Quickly, she transformed into her martin form and slashed at him with her razor sharp claws. She managed to break away in a full run, blocking out the horrid pain shooting through her side. She had to get away.. Had to escape this monster before he killed her. An animal like instinct took over her senses then as she fought for the desire to live. She ran at full speed down the alley, maneuvering around trash and over objects, a list of possible hiding spots streaming through her mind. But none were good enough.. He would find her...
Just then, an idea struck her.
She left the alley and took a different route, towards the hotel again, and towards people. She knew she wouldn't be able to run for much longer, her side was bleeding too profusely, and the pain was becoming numbing.
At the last minute, she transformed into her human form again as she ran from door to door, banging on each one. "Please, help! Someone's trying to kill me!.." Her voice was as clear as she could make it, though the pain threatened to strangle her. She could feel the wound was becoming infected.
She looked around, scanning the area for any sign of Phantom, but saw none. He was playing with her.. Like a cat taunting a mouse before it devours it..

Down the street there were two options. She could go to the hotel at the end of the street to find Eric, or she could go to the Police Station which was three buildings down.
Her run-ins with the police had never been good in the past.. But maybe.. Just maybe they could help for once? Besides, a dozen humans with guns were better off fighting a monster than one with no weapons.

She made her choice and started running towards the Police Station as fast as her body would allow.

~~~

Nathanael was closing in on Maxine and Eric, he could feel it. He ran as fast as he could through the alley, down the street, up the walkway, and into the Hotel. As soon as he stepped foot inside the hotel, alarm rang through his body. The foul stench of blood smothered his senses.
"Maxine?.." His voice was just above a whisper, fearing what he was going to discover.
He headed up the stairs, knowing that whatever he was going to find wouldn't be good.

Nathanael's eyes widened as he reached the top of the stairs. "Eric!" He dropped to his knees next to the human covered in blood. He could see he was losing consciousness. "Eric, stay with me!" He gave him a little shake.
He looked up at Eva. "Eva?.. What happened?" She too was covered in blood.
He immediately began mending Eric's wounds. "Where's Maxine?"

OOC: Almost forgot Nathanael! Lol.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying