+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 am

*wacks song softly on the head* ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Lol, Nazi.. That's funny XD But nuuu, he's not a Nazi! No ma'am! :D

Well.. Since they haven't been brought into the story yet, they could be anywhere. I'll tell you a bit about them to give you an idea of what they might be doing.

The past ten years, Conri has been wandering around, doing odd jobs like he did before, but recently, he was hired by the gang to do certain jobs like dealing with people that've been causing them trouble, and scaring people off. Stuff like that. So he might be hunting people down, like a certain scorpion ;]

Naz is the leader of the gang, and his territory is basically most of the city. So he goes wherever he likes and stuff.. So he could be anywhere sooooo. :D

If you want, I can make posts with one of them to help you jump in?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 pm

[SIZE="1"]Ouchie! >.< *rubs head after Derek abused me...gently* >8D

*glomps Ninja*

Yay! That would be great~! X3

[and, because I feel like being a brat]
*not so subtly whispers to the side*
Nazi! Nazi! Nazi! -3-[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm

XDDDD *is crazy hyper atm*
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm

@Erin~ I made a post with Conri ^^
UNICORN!!! XDD
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 am

*glomps song* XP *gently wacks ninja and nami softly in the head*
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

Song_of_Storms (post: 1346516) wrote:[SIZE="1"]
[and, because I feel like being a brat]
*not so subtly whispers to the side*
Nazi! Nazi! Nazi! -3-[/SIZE]

" wrote:UNICORN!!! XDD

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Spongebob. o3o[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 am

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about you hana. *wacks hana softly in the head* ^^ There ya go now your included to. XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 am

Haha, Anne XDD You're awesome.

*a random monkey tackles Derek*
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm

OH YEY! You've finally jumped in to the story, Erin! 8D
May I ask where Unicorn is heading so I know how to post with Conri next? I can only imagine the hotel is his destination, but I wasn't positive.
If you don't want to tell me though, that's fine ^^

(yes.. double posted.. so sue me ;])
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]*gets out legal papers* o3o

Well, you SAID to sue you. D:

AND YUS! WELCOME BACK TO THE RP, ERIN-CHAN! x3

D8< *whacks Derek in the head with a pillow*[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

OBJECTION!!...
.. Yeah, dono why I said that.. XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm

[SIZE="1"]Oooh~ O.O *mesmerized by Dee-chan's words O'awesome wisdom*

Dee-chan! *glomps* X33

Ahh... actually, when I made that post, I had no idea where Uni was headed. >.>;; It was one of those "PLEASEEE let someone make sense of this!" moments >.< *whimpers~*
Yeah, but hotel is fine... or a cardboard box! 8D Yay! A BOX! *ducks inside*
Ooo~! Cozy!

Because you wanted me to post THIS! 8DD[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 am

Lol, Erin.. XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 am

*wacks hana again* XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1346598) wrote:*glomps song* XP *gently wacks ninja and nami softly in the head*

WHAAT?! *wacks you back gently* Booohooo! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: For you Derek!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

LOL!!! Thanks nami! ^^ *wacks nami again* XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1347007) wrote:LOL!!! Thanks nami! ^^ *wacks nami again* XP

XD You're welcome!! *wacks you back and takes off* For you Derek!!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

*fly's after you* Did you know that that makes NO difference!!! *wacks you again and runs off with ninja speed* XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Wanna bet? *zips so fast after you and tackles you to the ground, tying you in a cocoon of gauze and duck-tape before running off and hiding*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]FOR YOU, JEN!!
D:<[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

HOW ARE YOU TWO COMMING UP WITH THESE OBJECTION THINGS?!!!!!! AND HOW DO THEY SAY SUCH THINGS?!!!!! *poofs away in a cloud of smoke and appears gauze and tape free* XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

It's easy silly, click on the link then go to the bottom of the screen and click the; Objection! link, then type whatever you want XP

Edit: I've got a notion!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm

For you Derek! Mehehhehe! :evil::evil::evil::evil::rock::rock::jump:
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

After this we should stop because the mods will get mad >.> sorry mods!!

BTW I don't just bite necks! :lol::evil::evil::lol::lol::evil: *runs*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

*runs after you* Y would the mods get mad? If you don't mind my asking?

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 pm

O.O; because this isn't a goof off forum, this if for RP's and they will get mad ahha.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying