+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Strafe » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Okay... I REALLY Shouldn't join this one... but... AUGH... fine I give up here goes...

This is my character from Orphanage, and so she's exactly the same. I don't want to have Nicholas 3 times, so I'm just bringing over Eva. (And her reluctant maid, Kanako)

Name: Evangeline Saint-Claire (Adopted name)

Appearance- Korean

Eyes: Change color depending on her power. Ice- Blue Fire- Red normal- black

Hair: Black in whatever this is called: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...35224983_l.jpg it makes sense somehow and looks expensive.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: (Not polite to ask a woman's weight... But she is slender)

Outfit: Dresses casual to Fancy depending on mood because she can afford it.

Anichi details I guess: Transforms into Fire and Ice Kitsune (Nine tailed fox), without fire and ice powers I guess. Power changes depending on Mood. If angry, Fire. If sad, Ice. she transforms between the two forms. So far, she can only bring out the ears, up to 3 tails, and occasionally, claws.

History: She was given up by her parents in Korea right when she was born, and adopted by the Saint Claires, a wealthy French couple living in America. She learned at a young age that she was adopted, but it never bothered her until her powers manifested. Her parents love her, and are not consumed by their wealth, but they do not know of her powers. In truth, they are leading anti-anichi activists. These days, because of her powers, Eva wonders about her biological parents.

Extra (Personality): She is the "typical" rich girl. Meaning she has been spoiled pretty much all her life, with every opportunity at her fingertips. Of course, it doesn't mean she's not human, and will have to convince people that she feels the same things they do. She fears rejection by her parents, who do not know of her powers.

This was pretty much her bio before Orphanage, but since then she has already fled from home, accompanied by her Maid, Kanako... So hoping to add this element. Sorry for the inconsistent character form though.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey there Strafe!

Evangeline is accepteedddd.

Oh and if you're going to use Kanako, you should go ahead and fill her bio out (look at the bio reference on first page. You don't need to put in room details though)

I'll need to give you a synopsis on what's going on in the story, and figure out where you can jump in ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Aight... Kanako then... eh...

Name: Kanako Inoue

Description/pic: Slender Japanese Woman. Slightly brown black hair, Black eyes.

Uniform/Outfit: Not a maid outfit, that's for sure. Since fleeing with Eva, she wears whatever she feels like, which tends to be rather fancy anyways

Likes: Eva-Sama, Cleaning, Safe comfortable situations, tea.

Dislikes: She Wouldn't say it out loud, but she is terrified of very many things, from spiders, to heights, to strange Anichi.

Personality: Hesitant, overly polite. She was taught to be very meek when she grew up, and so has trouble dealing with her polar opposite mistress.

Background: She was a maid of the Saint-Claire household when she and Eva became close and fled when they discovered Eva was not human.

Other: has an uncanny fondness for cat-like animals, and clings on to Eva when she turns into a fox. Eva, who rarely ever gets any physical affection, will never tell her that foxes are actually more like dogs than cats.
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 pm

So shes not an anichi? ooh, that will draw an interesting reply from the anichi ppl >8D
(accepted btw)
~~

[color="Red"]ANNOUNCEMENT![/color]

[color="Red"][color="Red"]Ok so.. I'm going to be out of town until Monday or Tuesday, but I might manage a post. But yeah, if I don't post, feel free to ignore my characters, or do whatever with them ^^
So Strafe, if you could wait to jump in, so I can give you the summary, that'd be cool ^^
I like typing in red X3[/color][/color]
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Have no fear, the NINJA is here!

Yep. I'm back. So. Yeah, that's about it.
(excuse my double post)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 am

Ok so... summary? ^_^;
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am

I sent you a PM. ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:47 am

Post Dang It Post!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 am

Patience, padawan. We are waiting for Nami to post whenever she can.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 am

:( I iz sorri. I getting excited over this RP again and I REALLY want to keep posting. XP
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 am

Me too XD

O! I has idea! What if we did an OOC thread in Goof Off until Nami gets back? To play with our characters and whatnot
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 pm

GAH! I'm really sorry guys! I'm the worst!! *runs and hides in a corner of woe* PLEASE I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESSS!! And WB Erin! YOu really think we'd reject teh maker of SCIONS!? *grabs and glomps* NEVAH!!! X3 You rock!

I posted really sorry about the delay >.>;; I've not been to the library because my Grandparents were here for three FREAKIN' days drivin' me loony! And my internet has been delayed because we are having Technical difficulties!! But good news, my older sister will be back here on Sunday and we get her for like a week! Buahahhahah! :3

Tuesday the dude is coming to our house to fix our net so hopefully I will be able to post freely then!! I'm so sorry!!! *bows a million times till head hurts*

((I'll get around to re-doing Kisho, Spring, Chaucer and Affinity later!))

AHHH! Poor Unico! lol Kisho's jsut gunna get more frustrated with him ahah! Oh BTW just so you know Erin, Kisho never really hated Unico, he always considered him like a brother no matter how annoyed me was at him xD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 am

I think that's a good idea. We can start the thread in Goof off like you said lil_ninja. And then once Nami finally gets interwebz we can go from there. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 am

I's fine, Nami! ^^

Alright, I'll set the thread up laterz ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm

[quote="Nami (post: 1344981)"]GAH! I'm really sorry guys! I'm the worst!! *runs and hides in a corner of woe* PLEASE I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESSS!! And WB Erin! YOu really think we'd reject teh maker of SCIONS!? *grabs and glomps* NEVAH!!! X3 You rock!

I posted really sorry about the delay >.>]

[SIZE="1"]Yay!! Glomps! X3 *glomps back* -AND ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU ALSO!! 8DD

*counts as Nami-chan bows* 1-2-3-4-5- o.o

Aww~! That's so sweet! X33 *bawls like a baby*

... too bad Unico really DID hate Kisho. X3 *evil snicker* No, but really. I think the few people Unico liked/tolerated were Siobhan, Kisho, and the little fox-girl that was at the beginning, but seems to have fallen from time and space. ~O.O~ *Dr. Who music plays*

Hmm... actually, at the beginning, Unico never really loved Siobhan. He was more toying with her. But, he really did start to consider her his beloved. He really DID love her. ^^

...Why am I telling anyone this? D8< [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

..Because we're special? :3
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm

[SIZE="1"]
Mayhaps. :3 Or, maybe I'm just psycho. '-' *pats Ninja-chan on the head, talking in "baby" talk*

-but of course you are, Ninja! Yes, you are! X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am

X3 I knew it! XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Woot specialness!! :'D[/font]

" wrote:[size="1"]Hmm... actually, at the beginning, Unico never really loved Siobhan. He was more toying with her. But, he really did start to consider her his beloved. He really DID love her. ^^ [/size]

[font="palatino Linotype"]And Sio is just a dunce at that kinda thing. XD
AH WHAT A CONFUSING THING LOVE-ISH-ESQUE-KINDA THINGS ARE.

>>;
<<;
Yeah. xDDDDDD; *frolics around the thread*[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Well, Maxine always disliked Unico, so.. 8D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am

[SIZE="1"]...Maxine's a bully. I8<

*watches Dee-chan* O.O
Dee-chan likes to frolic a lot, huh? Maybe she's been getting to much sugar...?[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Lol, yes, but Unicorn is a snob ;]

Hopefully Maxine has matured enough not to try to wring his neck this time XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 pm

XDD WEE!! I am so HAPPY! I got the NETZ!!!! AWwwww, Unico's mean >.>; but we all love him anyway.. well except for Nin xDDD

EDIT! PROFILES! >> some things never change.

Name: Affinity Solus
Race: Human/Anichi (Means she can only transform half-way)
Class: Rogue (still)
Weapon(s): Twin blades.
How the look when they transform: Still unknown.
Anichi Animal: Maned Wolf.
Anichi slight Transformation: Unknown
Appearance-
Blood Type: AB
Hair: Bright Red with black on the ends of her hair, Long.
Eyes: Bright Emerald Green
Height: 5'8"
Pants: Baggy black cargos
Shirt: Plain shirts.
Style of Shirts: In punky leather gear mostly and black tank tops are her favorite.
Necklace(s): Nothing anymore.
Piercing(s): Two on her upper left ear and a small one on her nose, added a ring to her right ear.
Personality: Strong, cold, persistent.
Likes: Music, Azrael *smirk* Soda, swords and new clothes.
Dislikes: Being talked down to, pizza and other junk food.
History/Recent: After being with the organization after it was blown up she left with Azrael and has been sticking with him since, hoping for the day when they will be safe.
Extra: Has a friend who is a red fox, who is still with her.
-----------------------
Name: Kisho
Anichi Animal: Phantom Cat
How they look in animal form: Is the size of a horse at least 16 hands tall and can also take on the form of a smaller cat such as a house cat. There always seems to be mist whenever he transforms which is why he is called a Phantom Cat.
Anichi slight transformation: Gets ears, claws, tail, teeth and his skin turns really pale.
Description-
Hair: Somewhat like what it used to look like except it's long now, his bangs dangle in his hair and the orange streaks are brighter now his hair still spikes a bit sometimes.
Eyes: Silver with Alice blue circling his pupil, black appears in between the silver and blue when he gets really mad and is about to transform.
Skin color: Slightly sun-tanned.
Height: 6'2"
Fur Color: Black.
Uniform/Outfit-
Shirt: Black t-shirt and a leather jacket.
Pants: Jeans.
Necklace: None.
Earrings: two piercings at the top of his right ear with a small chain that connects them and the loop on the bottom of his right ear.
Likes: Hard Rock, Some Metal, Designing Motorcycles, reading and Maxine.
Dislikes: things that are sour, evil people.
Personality: Calm, hard, determined, his feelings for Maxine sometimes get in his way, loyal.
Background: Over the ten years, he had learned skills of leadership, friendship and trust. It's been a long and hard journey but now he is on his way and won't be pushed backwards. He found a mysterious book that tells of Anichi.
Other: none.
-----------------------
Name: Chaucer Sterling
Anichi Animal: Grizzly Bear
How they look in animal form: A light brown grizzly bear a lot larger than normal grizzlies.
Anichi slight transformation: Has shaggy hair on his body and his eyes glow.
-Description/pic-
Hair:Light hazelnut brown hair, longer now about shoulder length.
Eyes: Deep Dark Brown.
Uniform/Outfit: Fancy suit, wears them in all colors and also wears skater/punk clothes, whenever he is feeling casual.
Likes: French Pastries, Japanese Cuisine, fuzzy things, has a cuteness complex, things with the alphabet on it, dark places.
Dislikes: Road rage, among other things.
Personality: Calm, reassured, tends to be over-dramatic, doesn't like flirty girls, and is sadder than usual.
Background: Has learned a lot fo new things, some good, some bad. He is still good at hiding his emotions which helps with the people they meet, he is loyal to his friends but since Spring has gone missing he worries about her like crazy.
Other: Likes cute little things.
--------
Name: Spring
Anichi Animal: Sydney funnel web Spider
How they look in animal form: Exactly as you see it on it's picture.
Anichi slight transformation: Eyes become much sharper and grows fangs.
-Description/pic-
Hair: Black with silver hairs all over her head, but they aren't really noticeable unless she's under the moonlight, still has long hair.
Eyes: Sharp black eyes with blue speckles.
Uniform/Outfit: Normally wears anything she likes, and sometimes dresses.
Likes: Flowers, Raw cuisine, Instrumental music (only the instruments, like Classical or Irish.) Is entranced by the sound of flutes.
Dislikes: Arrogant people and other things.
Personality: Normally calm and attentive, now she is strong and determined.
Background: Two years ago moved in with a family who adopts kids who gives them jobs, she works for them but is a little happy to have a roof over her head, but is still trying to find Chaucer and some other Anichi.
Other: Loves helping people.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

[SIZE="1"]To semi-quote Dee-chan...

D:
DDDDDDD:

*chants*
Must...memorize...all...their...names ~*.*~

I kinda KNOW I asked this before, but where exactly is everyone? ... The characters, that is. X3 [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]AHH I FORGOT IZ'S PROFILE. D8
And... Iz is... somewhere underground... ((lol)), and Sio is with the main group at the house. ^^

------------
Name: Azrael Mayur Avinash
Anichi Animal: Deathstalker
How they look in animal form: A scorpion 4-and-a-half inches in length.
Anichi slight transformation: His fingernails turn extremely sharp, his eyes become black, he keeps his scorpion tail.
Description: He still has straw-blonde hair, but it now hangs in his eyes and doesn't really spike UP that much. It was the blue tips still, yes,
Outfit: His shirt is a high-collared jacket that zips up in the front. He wears a fishnet mesh-type undershirt, and his jeans have the knees cut out. They're a dark blue colour.
Likes: Affinity ((;3)), nighttime, dancing, being idolized, being... not-dead.
Dislikes: being ignored, being dissed, bright sunlight, being stuck in half-mode, and the idea of dying.
Personality: He's a nice person when he wants to be, and he can't stand it when a girl is being hurt. Just don't make him angry...people have been hospitalized from his anger before....his temper is very short, but the time it takes him to cool down is even shorter. He's still this way, only a smidge more mature... only a smidge... Not as much of a player anymore as he used to be... for a few reasons.
Description of their room: Room? HAH. What room?
Background: Not much known
Other: Hair still glows a VIBRANT neon blue under a blacklight. He's had some really bad run-ins with different stuff that's left him in half-transformed mode... continuously.
------------------
Here's a quick sketch I did of Sio and Iz. It's not that great, but it's a ref sheet, so it doesn't have to be great. 8D;
http://hana-akatsuki.deviantart.com/art/Azrael-and-Siobhan-C-Sheet-135815690[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 am

Umm....I sorta hit a rut. Just to let you know. I'm a little bizzy as of late and I don't know when I can post storm's bio or any of that stuff. But I promise I should have it up by next week at the lastest. SORRIZ!!!!! FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A NOOB!!!!!!!! lol jk XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 am

YAY FOR THE INTERNETS!!

It's kind of funny how Nate and Dalton are the only ones with short hair XDDD

@Erin: all the characters are in this log cabin in a clearing in the middle of the forest (Siobhan, Kisho, Chaucer, Maxine, Nate, Dalton..annd i think thats it). Derek_is_me, Nami's spring girl, and strafe are not there, they are going to appear in the city, along with the other introduced characters (I assume)

@Strafe: Nami let me know that your characters can be the masters of the house Spring is in in the city 8D So it'd be easier to run away and stuff. Whatcha think?

@Derek: Lol, it's fine. If you're busy, you're busy ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

[SIZE="1"]Okie doki. ^w^ That should stay in my brain for a short while... before I forget and bug you again. :3 *tries to act cute... fails*

I guess Unico will wait till they're in the city? [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Don't hesitate to ask me again, I don't mind!

You could do that. Or I could have one of my other two inactive characters mingle with him? Conri and a new lead gang member, Nazari (that is also a snake.. A CANNIBAL..snake.. >8D)

Conri might become active before the kids get to town anyway, so.. =D You could say.. He's apart of the gang now >=D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

[SIZE="1"]O.o Okay... I'm slightly creeped out.

That would work! Where are Conri and Nazari right now? X3

... "Nazari" keeps making me think of "Nazi". :3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying