+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Rofl
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Lil_Ninja (post: 1350303) wrote:Oh, well I was waiting for Hana or Jen to post, but if they dont today, I'll go ahead. =]

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of things to do with Jairus with the gang. Not sure what rout it will take >-o

[SIZE="1"]Ice-cream party. Maybe a little pinata, some karaoke... X3[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

BRILLIANCE! c=
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm

No You!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

What?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 am

Exactly!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Name: Eric Daniels
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Weapon(s): His hands.
How the look when they transform: N/A
Anichi Animal: N/A
Anichi slight Transformation: N/A
Appearance-
Blood Type: A
Hair: Short, dark Brown.
Eyes: Dark blue.
Height: 6'1"
Pants: Black Gothic pants.
Shirt: Anything comfortable.
Necklace(s): Arrow
Piercing(s): Lip ring.
Personality: Cocky, hyper, goofy, confident.
Dislikes: Ants, crappy pizza, crappy music.
History/Recent: When he was younger he was friends with Maxine, Nazari and Kisho. However he didn't tell him that he wasn't Anichi. He kept that fact that he was human a secret by always keeping dirty. But he really regrets not telling them and he still looking for them now.
Extra: Song- Girl of the year by FM Static is how Eric sounds when he sings. He loves clothes and is usually a real goof-ball.

New character!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 pm

lol he sounds alot like me. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Hooray! Eric! He's going to be an interesting one to play with 8D
It's interesting how we know what he sounds like now. Never thought of doing that before. =o

So, he's looking for the group? How come he's still not with the gang?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:46 pm

@Derek; Ahah! That's funny!! XD

@Ninja: XD I do that a lot with songs and my characters.

Yeah, he will be with them soon, XD I have somfin plaaannned it's not exactly ALL planned so don't ask ahha. It's not huge.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Forgot to say it. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!!! *glomps you* ^^

On a side note. I look exactly as you have depicted Daniel. lol *takes out a cake and puts 19 candles on it* Make a wish nami-chan. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby abbyjenna » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:39 pm

can i join??? if so here's my character:
Name:hisaki izumi
Weapon(s):double blade
How the look when they transform:N/A
Anichi Animal: grey wolf
Anichi slight Transformation:N/A
Appearance-
Blood Type: O
Hair: silver
Eyes: bright green
Height:5' 4"
Pants:black leather
Shirt: red
Necklace(s):N/A
Piercing(s):N/A
Personality:caring, goofy.
Dislikes:being hungry.
History/Recent: will reveal in game...
abbyjenna

Postby Nami » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1354619) wrote:Forgot to say it. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NAMI!!!!! *glomps you* ^^

On a side note. I look exactly as you have depicted Daniel. lol *takes out a cake and puts 19 candles on it* Make a wish nami-chan. ^^

This is a little late but *takes teh cupcake and blows out the candle* Hey, have I ever seen your piccy Derek? SHOW ME!!!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

abbyjenna (post: 1356878) wrote:can i join??? if so here's my character:
Name:hisaki izumi
Weapon(s):double blade
How the look when they transform:N/A
Anichi Animal: grey wolf
Anichi slight Transformation:N/A
Appearance-
Hair: silver
Eyes: bright green
Height:5' 4"
Pants:black leather
Shirt: red
Necklace(s):N/A
Personality:caring, goofy.
Dislikes:being hungry.
History/Recent: will reveal in game...

Wow, there isn't much to go on here...but XD I'm sure our GM wouldn't mind... but I can't speak for her ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY! I totally didn't see your post, abbyjenna. >_<

Your character is accepted. One question though. Why doesn't Hisaki have a slight/full transformation?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 pm

[SIZE="1"]See, I told you to ignore me... because I disappeared again.

... *crickets*

...wait, no one noticed? D8 *cowers in my own self pity*

I'm reading everyone's posts now. ^^ ...its sorta like reading a book, 'cept I can't skip to the back and see how it ends. D8<

[color="Black"]HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, NAMI-CHAN~! <3[/color] >w</[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll try to make a post in Scions soon :3
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday!! It means so much! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Woot!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Silent Seraph » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 pm

May i join as well? Well here's my character

Name:Mith'ial Coelarasti

Class:Ranger/Scout

Weapon(s): Fantasy Falchion 2hand sword [only longer and diff. hilt at http://www.northstarzone.com/id5.html, throwing knives(kunai), 2x U22 Neos Pistols (Beretta 9mm)

How the look when they transform:

Anichi Animal: White Tiger/Owl

Anichi slight Transformation:black/grey wings [2,4, or 6 wings(2 for each stage of transformation)] and retractable claws (black, extend 1.5" past each fingernail)

Appearance

Hair:Dark brown almost black with near-white bangs and "halo" birthnark

Eyes: slate blue (purple when transformed)

Height:6'1

Pants: black khaki shorts (end 1" after knee)

Shirt: white (4 horseman paint splatter design in black) black "armored" hoodie
(imbeded with chain-mail links but quiet for stealth)

Necklace(s): silver (cross w/ flame design)

Personality:Lazy,intelligent, disdain for unintelligent leaders of authority

Likes:video games, manga, sleep, novels, modern technology in general, things that go boom or catch fire,etc.

Dislikes: Annoying small creatures, insolence, ignorance, anything along those lines

History/Recent: grandfather recently murdered,other family members killed in raid (more revealed in RP)

Other Abilities: light teleportation (1km), limited control of wind/lightning
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Silent Seraph » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 am

Can i join too?
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 am

Sure! I love newcomers! :D
Let me know if you need a recap on what's going on in the story, and just fill out a bio for your character. (you can use the one in the first post for reference, though disregard the room part and the note on the age :D)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 am

alright thanks i will do that soon and i will most likely need a bare bones recap :D
WAIT! did you see my first post ?(accidentally reposted question)

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 am

Just read it. :D
There are a couple things I need to point out..
If he's a human, he can't also be an anichi (its a total different type of creature), and we haven't been doing superpowers (besides transforming) in this soooo.. I don't think the wind/lightning thing is a problem though. Just keep it to a low, and don't go Greek God on anyone XDD

Oh, and could you explain the creature to me a li'l bit more? Is it a griffin owl/tiger?

I'll have to get back to you on the recap, I'm a bit busy today. Will try to get it to you as soon as possible :D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

Sounds like an interesting character...with Chimera tributes. XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 pm

for Lil Ninja: well basically Mith'ial's parents were both Anichi (one was tiger {Father}other owl {mother} so he has attributes of both animals but at a somewhat weaker than a normal Anichi.He can take the form of either the tiger or owl (which is black and grey by the way) but only for a max of like 1.5hr each or 3 in slight transform. In the normal form he only has 2 wings,sharper canines (similar to a werewolf's),short claws (5 on each hand), and sharper vision + hearing etc. as transform furthers for in-between bothe get a lil more advanced (more wings, longer claws,etc.) Or say transforming into tiger owl traits recede (wings, visio) and just tiger traits advnce + vice versa.

Afternote: tis alright for the timing/recap considering my time on comp. is going to be diminished considering i made Basketball team and very sore (why all typos cause hadndz shakin bad (YAY B-Ball/OWW practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Nevermind for now

Postby Silent Seraph » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

I'll just hold off for this RP until everyone gets back

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 am

MEERRrY ChRISTMAS, fellow roleplayers!!
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Name: Callie
Anichi Animal: Chipmunk
How they look in animal form: A normal looking chipmunk, but smaller.
Anichi slight transformation: She retains her chipmunk ears, and tail.

Description: She's short for her age, and petite looking. She has golden skin, light brown eyes and she has several different shades of brown in her hair.

Hair: She has short messy hair.

Clothing style: She wears a brown aviator hat (the leather type with the goggles), dark worn overalls, brown gloves, brown scuffed shoes, and mostly light pink short sleeve shirts. She has an old pink and brown messenger style bag she carries everywhere.

Likes: Creating things from scrap objects, problem solving, nuts and berries.

Dislikes: People making fun of her creations.

Personality: Most of the time, she's a level headed, straight forward kid, quiet, and cheerful. But at times when she gets really angry, she can have a bit of an attitude.

Background: She has no family to speak of. She spends her time wandering the streets, collecting odd objects (to create things with) she stores in her bag. Though most of the time, she steals such objects.

Other: She has a black wolf that follows her around and acts as her guardian, protecting her from the dangers of living on the street.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 am

Yo!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying