+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am

Name: Jason Wright
Anichi Animal: Moutain Lion
How they look in animal form: 6ft. long moutain lion
Anichi slight transformation: Has a long tail and cute fluffy ears.
Description/pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Mountain_lion.jpg
Outfit: http://gamzsonev3.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/snow-poster.jpg
Like: People that he can trust. And his little brother.
Dislikes: People that hurt his brother. And vegetables.
Personality: Strong, enthusiastic, and upbeat.
Background: After his parents found out that both Storm and Jason were anichi. They were left at seperate orphanages. With their parents saying that monsters should have family. So Jason has been searching for Storm ever since then.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 am

Accepted :3
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I like this must be said. Ninja-san, your pic seems to me to fit you just right. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed May 05, 2010 8:09 am

Which picture? My last avatar with the Mad Hatter?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed May 05, 2010 2:57 pm

yeah, the madhatter. FREAKY!!!! ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Are you trying to say I'm freaky?? ;D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Silent Seraph » Thu May 06, 2010 2:56 pm

umm hi, could i join the RP (again)?

I'm going to make a newer character so its more understandable than last time if thats okay :) Quick question though, Where are all the older orphans living?
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu May 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Maybe, just not as much as me. XP

^^ *glomps Nami and Ninja*

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Silent Seraph » Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm

If I can join again here's my character

Name: Mithial Colawraith
Race: ¾ Anichi, ¼ human
Anichi Animal: Snowy Owl/Red Panda (raccoon-like animal)
Look in Animal form: Large snowy owl (7ft wingspan) http://www.jacksadoway.com/images/snowy_owl_web.jpg
Slight Transformation: wings grow out of his back (angel style), points end in hardened feathers(teeth become longer/sharper, and fingernails turn dark grey sharpen into small points and have the strength of titanium
Weapons: grey/white sword set (katana, wakizashi, and tanto) + U22 Neos Pistols (x2) [only 9mm]

Description

Eyes: Blue/grey Age: 22 Height: 6’6”
Hair: Medium length brown mop; hair gets lighter closer to his bangs (blond, almost white)
Outfit/Clothes: knee-length cargo shorts/jeans (depends on weather) and
Necklace: leather band with small wooden cross w/ fire design on it
Likes: hard rock/ metal, manga, video games, energy drinks, technology in general, bombs, novels/reading, sleep, tropical weather, anything Oriental
Dislikes: rap/country music, stupidity, unnecessary action, ignorance,
Personality: Lazy, Intelligent, blunt, disdainful of unintelligent leaders of society.
Room Description: light green walls, antique swords hanging on wall racks, multiple big screen TVs hooked up to game consoles, bamboo in large pots in corners of the room, multiple computers/laptops plugged into electrical sockets.
Background: His father was a full Anichi and his mother was a partial Anichi; both of whom were killed for their differences from their human neighbors.
Other: Weak teleportation (1km)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

OHH!! I AM SOOOO SORRYY!!! I've been really spacey lately! Yes, you can join!
The kids aren't at the orphanage right now. At this point in the story, it's ten years since they were at the orphanage. I'll have to give you more details (maybe) tomorrow. I've gotta go to bedddd...

There's a good point for you to jump in coming up. I'll let you know when it is tomorrow. :D

Btw, tell me more about the teleportation you want to do. We haven't been doing those types of powers, but it's not forbidden. :D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Silent Seraph » Fri May 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Thats fine :)
Mithial for some strange reason can teleport himself short distances, plus say 10lbs of gear because of both parents being Anichi a new gene was created when he was.

The teleportation takes a lot out of him. So he cant fully transform after he teleports. He onced saved a friend of his from a burning building by teleporting him across the street but he could barely move afterwords.

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Strafe » Sun May 09, 2010 6:34 am

oh right. Can I get my PM sometime? I've been waiting for a while... lol. I'm still interested.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Seraph, that's fine! I like having twists now and then :D
I'll send you a PM with a quick summary of what's going on at the moment in the story.

Strafe, what did you want to know?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Strafe » Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

can you send me the same PM you send him? I was waiting for a PM'd summary so I could jump in. My characters are on page 5.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 am

Alright. I'm not sure if it's stuff you're wanting to know though.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Silent Seraph » Wed May 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Sorry l ninja I forgot to tell you to neglect the red panda part of my char post

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 20, 2010 11:01 am

Ok. Will do! :D

BTW, a chance for your character to jump in is coming soon. The posts are just going RREEEAAAALLL slow. Hahaha.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying