kingdom hearts:chains of twilight

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

kingdom hearts:chains of twilight

Postby diton 13 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 pm

same story line except you may reconize this one this time(i made on similar but there was a typo.)the chains of twilight have broken and the master nobody uikxi number 14 in the organzion 13 has broken out(he was sealed by the organization 13)and now the chains have scatered around the universe and its up to a new band of warriors to save the day!

name:
bio:
weapon:
weapon bio and powers:
starter abillty:
limit:
limit bio:
it can be eather:sync blade,fire,cure,defender,attacker(powers up power in a pinch)or trinty limit.(which varies depending on the two people you do it with)
you get magic as you go along along with the abiiltys:counterattack,strike raid,upper slash,explosion,and so forth.
name:axel
bio:son of namine and roxas.named axel after roxas's freind even though he killed him.
weapon:bond of flame,kingdom key,
weapon bio:bond of flame is a powerful chakram keyblade mix with the abillty fire boost.kingdom key is a standerd blade with the abillty defender.
starter abillty:sync blade.
limit:lava storm
limit bio:axel spins and lava comes out with a partner homing flamethowers can be shot out of his or her weapon.axel after spining can make collums of lava apper.finaly the finale is a flame storm with lava raining down from the fires int he sky.
yo uuummm.
cartman:kyles mom is the biggest..
me:sut up cartman you wanna get me banned?
cartman:stupid author....
kenny::dance::dance::dance:
me::bootout:
kenny::comp:
diton 13

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Hiya.

name: Oko
bio: Completely insane. n.n He used to think he was a heartless, then he thought he was one of the Dalmatian Puppies. Now... he thinks Pooh bear has been kidnapped, and that everyone did it. >.>
weapon: He has a Kusarigama he uses.
weapon bio and powers: He found his weapon laying around Traverse Town. Waste not, want not, right?
starter ability: Look! Behind you!
limit: Silent Sanity
limit bio: Oko swirls his Kusarigama around, making pillar of wind that sucks anything near into it. With the victim being consumed into the wind sprout, Oko heals himself.
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Roxas2210 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:13 am

sound like fun.

name: Kiryoku
bio: has the willpower to do anything, but sometimes not the body power to do so.
weapon:the Two Hearts blade
weapon bio and powers: powerful yet sturdy keyblade, can take quite a beating before ever giving out.
starter ability: dule wield
limit: Hearts Rage
limit bio: spinning fast, a powerful stream of magic spews out of the tip of the blade, creating a veritable cyclone of magic. then once stop spinning, orbs of magic fly around the fighting area. then for the finish, Kiryoku jumps high in the air and sends a powerful jet of magic to his enemy, finishing him off.
[font="Fixedsys"]Waiting for the sun to shine in the brightest room! =][/font]
Roxas2210

Postby TalKeaton » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:21 am

Could be interesting, I've wanted to throw Phantom into the KH universe for a while, his character fits well.

name: Phantom
bio: This is actually Phantom's Nobody, his heartless having separated from him some time ago. He harnesses gravitational powers. He is coming along mostly to locate his Heartless and try and find a way to put his whole self back together. He has red hair and wears a large, three-spined hat that is silver and has the Nobody emblem on it.

weapon:A length of chain with a ring-like claw on each end.
weapon bio and powers: Not actually embedded with power, he usually relies on his gravity powers. The weapon is more commonly used as a grappling hook, though he occasionally uses the two together.
starter abillty: Attacker

limit:Stand Divided
limit bio:Phantom's Nobody summons both light and dark energy to throw from his hands at enemies, which is much stronger than any of his gravitational powers.
TalKeaton

Postby diton 13 » Fri May 02, 2008 12:38 pm

great people actully liked my idea ok i am pming radical dreamer as we speak!
yo uuummm.
cartman:kyles mom is the biggest..
me:sut up cartman you wanna get me banned?
cartman:stupid author....
kenny::dance::dance::dance:
me::bootout:
kenny::comp:
diton 13

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying