[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Disney Alliance- - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Disney Alliance-

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Disney Alliance-

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:44 pm

(Longer post PLEASE READ!)

Disney Alliance

Living in land called Waltville every day is like a normal day for a teenager on planet earth. Well, at least for some teenagers.
Parent’s telling their children a so called “legend” about a school in a different land called Disney land, where everything was a happily ever after. This is how it went:
“Once upon a time…” For there always is a “once upon a time” in bedtime stories…or any stories for that matter. “There was a faraway land, called Disney land. Only special people are chosen to go to that land, for no one could just walk up to the front gate and go in. You had to have a special guardian that chose you. You would also have to have special powers just like your guardian. Your powers and guardian were like your key to the front gate. In Disney land there are things that you wouldn’t know that are actually alive. Like, Alice, from Alice in Wonderland? And, Cinderella and Snow White and many others.”At this time the kid would usually ask: “What about the people with the powers?” And the Mother or Father would usually reply: “Oh yes…”
“Well, the guardians and their students…lets call them students, would go to this special high school (Because only teenagers get these special abilities), where they would have teachers teach them to use their powers for the good. Because, if there is good, there must be bad.” Then the child would also say: “Bad” at the same time the parent would.
“So deep in the haunted forest…which they called the Black Dream, (but no one knew why they called it that) in that part of Disney land which really isn’t part of Disney land, there was another school for the bad teenagers who didn’t love Disney land but hated it. They wanted Disney land all for themselves and didn’t want to be told what to do by the King and Queen.”The child would then ask: “King and Queen? Disney land has a Kind and Queen?” The Parent would then reply: “Why yes, and it’s ruled by two mice!”
The child then would gasp and smile happily.
“For the King and Queen ruled over all of Disney land, some say that the King and Queen of this land have special powers also, but know one knows what... Most think they have magic wands or they’re just playing a game.”The child would look on in wonderment then say, “And?” The Parent would smile and tuck the child in and finish with a, “Well, that’s for you to decide.”
The child left hanging would think about it for the rest of the night…or perhaps the rest of the year.
But, the problem with this so called legend is that…it’s true
The teenagers that go to Disney High don’t tell their parents for it’s to be kept a secret. Unless, their own parents have guardians too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, so you can have your character start out at the high school or at home and tell how their guardian appears.
There are going to be villains…I would like to know who wants to be a villain also because all I need is like two or three more.
There will also be a limit to how many characters, please have no more than two characters (except for me since I'm the GM and for this story I need to have four characters! XD). If you want one to be villain that’s okay but, I think I might choose which villains I want and if I don’t choose your villain you can make a different good guy character.

Rules:
1. No god-moding – Yes, even in an rp where anything can happen there can still be god-moding.
2. Feel free to make up mini-plots. It makes it fun. Anything major, check with me
3. Please try really hard not to take your guardian (Disney character) out of character like…making Alice like a goth please make sure she’s her cute sweet self. ^_^
4. Try to abide by these rules and if you don’t…well, you might be asked to leave the role play.
5. Also, I will make sure the character is okay for the story and except it! ^_~ (I don’t think I would deny it thought)
I also may have co-GM! ^^
========================
Name:
Sex:
Hair Color/ style:
Eyes:
Skin:
Appearance:
Personality:
Guardian:
Power:
History:
Chibiringo

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 pm

My characters!! ^_^

Name: Ellie Miller
Sex: Female
Height: 4’ 10â€
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:19 pm

I'll try to commit to this one and I'll put up a character spec when I can.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby MomoAdachi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey, Chibi, sorry I didn't PM ya, can I still be co-GM? I'll post my character profiles a little later(my chars' guardians are gonna be Alice and Ariel, and they're both females, is that OK?)
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby MomoAdachi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:16 pm

My characters:
Name: Nerina Ocean
Height: 5'4"
Hair Color/Style: Strawberry blonde/titian, very long and wavy
Eyes: Blue-green
Skin: Pale caucasian
Appearance: Very pretty in an elegant way(sorta like Michiru/Michelle from Sailor Moon), dresses in a very flowy, feminine style, often in aquatic blue and green tones
Personality: Elegant, classy, feminine, vain, sophisticated, sort of snobbish and superficial, nice deep down but seems cold and spoiled at first
Guardian: Ariel
Power: Can manipulate water and changes to a mermaid when wet
History: The daughter of wealthy society types, Nerina is pretty much your typical spoiled rich girl, but that's not to see she doesn't have positive qualities. Also, some miscellaneous facts about her: she's a gifted singer and because of her mermaid powers and connection to the water, doesn't believe in eating seafood.

Name: Alicia Carroll
Height: 5'1"
Hair Color/Style-Long, straight, brunette
Eyes: Gold/hazel
Skin: Olive
Appearance: Petite and pretty thin, dresses in tomboyish clothes
Personality: Tomboyish, energetic, athletic, extroverted
Guardian: Alice
Power: Can change sizes at will
History: Despite not being the prettiest or smartest girl in the world, Alicia is very popular with her peers at Disney High, due with her talent at virtually every sport and outgoing personality.
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby animewarrior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Name: Tyra Silver
Height: 5'5
Hair Color/ style: Dark Brown almost Black style: shoulder length, layered bangs almost cover right eye completely (aka emo ish style)
Eyes: Hazel... Go Emerald Green when she's crying or angry
Skin: Fair, almost white

Appearance: Wears darker colors, ALWAYS jeans and usually a black or dark blue T-shirt with a design on the front of a heart, cross and butterfly wings and a black cloak.

Personality: Quiet, always thinking, but can be talkative as well..tends to bottle things up when she's upset and then explode, tries to nice but also has a darker side that critizes everyone (NOTE: the Darker side will come in play if its alright..)

Guardian: Keera from The Lion King 2

Power: Agility, can transform into Lion, Air element

History: Lived in a happy family all her life yet feels disconnected from them. She tends to wander off and hates living up to the community's expectations (her Dad's a pastor). She also wishes desperately to meet a friend who will understand her and after finding Keera she feels a bigger call on her life and searches for the answer to that call...

***Drawing will be posted in the next week or so**
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Momo and Animewarrior characters excepted! ^_~
Okay...so not including my girl villian, there are 4 girls and 1 boy (also not including my boy villian). So let's see if we can even it out a bit with some more boys. ^^
Also, since I forgot to say this above try to base your powers on what your guardians are. Like, Animewarrior if you could like the change the air element to like speed that would be awesome.

Yes, and Momo you can be co-gm. ^_^
Chibiringo

Postby animewarrior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Chibiringo (post: 1207414) wrote:Also, since I forgot to say this above try to base your powers on what your guardians are. Like, Animewarrior if you could like the change the air element to like speed.

I was actually thinking about changing that lol. I shall. As to the whole guy being out-numbered thing I will create a guy character tomorrow.

**HEADS UP** Guardian will be: Aladdin**

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Ooh awesome! ^_^
Chibiringo

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:16 am

I'll join this one with some boys. I have a question though may I use the ice fairy's from fantasia?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:00 am

Yes, you may. ^^
Chibiringo

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:22 pm

ok I'll make bios later. I also want the Chesire cat please ^-^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby MomoAdachi » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 pm

silver_wolf454 (post: 1207562) wrote:ok I'll make bios later. I also want the Chesire cat please ^-^

Cool, 'cause I have Alice.
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

MomoAdachi

Postby yukoxholic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Here goes... ^__^

Name: Rue Ambroise

Height: 5'5"

Hair Color/ style: Dark brown hair cut to the collarbone, either tied back or let loose and always in her eyes.

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Very fair.

Appearance: She has a slender frame and though brought up 'snooty' never puts on airs around others in any way. She has kind eyes, a warm smile and gentle disposition. She is seen always with a book in her hand. Her style changes frequently though as she has a love for vintage.

Personality: She appears to be docile in every sense of the word and quite shy often with her nose stuck in a book and a look of pure awe from the many words her eyes rifle through. A late bloomer perhaps but in her genteel nature one can find a fire in her heart, burning for something more than this non-fiction life she leads.

Guardian: Meg. (Megara)

Power: "Summoning Abilities." Not only is Herc' at her beck and call but she has a quick wit and smart mouth to match.

History: She comes from a loving family. She was never beaten or spoiled or disowned. Her life was one of any child's with proper upbringing and care for 'delicate girls' for a girl was only seen and not heard. This credo may also be the stem of her love of books and wanting to hide away.
yukoxholic

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Remeber no more than two role play characters. Just a reminder. ^_~
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 pm

I haven't finish creating my character yet but is it okay if my characters guardian is Stitch. Messa like Stitch aaaaahhahhahahaahahahah ^-^ lol I really like stitch though
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Umm...no...because I have stitch already for my characters gaurdian. Please read everyone's bios too!! And the rules. Please please PLEASE!!!! I don't want to maybe have to take you out from the role play. XD;;
Chibiringo

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Name: Harper
Sex: male
Height: 6'10
Hair Color/ style: black with purple streaks long and fluffy
Eyes: grey
Skin: pale
Appearance: black cargo pants, skin tight sleaveless purple shirt, black zip up hoody
Personality: a bit of a prankster
Guardian: Chesire cat
Power: he can disapear and walk through walls
History: He lives with his father since his mother died when he was six.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Silver_wolf character excepted!! (I think Van and Harper will get along well.) XD
Chibiringo

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 pm

lolz hope so

last character:
Name: Raven
Sex: male
Height: 6'9
Hair Color/ style: bleached white and long to the ear
Eyes: blue
Skin: white
Appearance: skate clothes
Personality: quiet and thoughtful
Guardian: ice fairies from fantasia
Power: he can controle amounts of ice and freeze water
History: he lives with his mother after his parents split up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Character excepted...seems like he would get along with Ellie. XD or others. lol
Chibiringo

Postby animewarrior » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:39 pm

**HEADS UP EVERYONE** I can't post now (It's too late I have to go ASAP) but Aladdin is FREE and Kovu (from Lion King 2) is TAKEN** I changed my mind about my next character so if anyone wants Aladdin go ahead! XD

animewarrior

Postby Chibiringo » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Okay, so far we have:
girls= 5
boys= 3
---
Pretty good...that's not including the villians.
Chibiringo

Postby animewarrior » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Name: Raiden Dar

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Hair Color/ style: Dirty Blond, short, messy, and he sometimes styles it into a mohawk

Eyes: Goldish Brown

Skin: Slightly tan

Appearance: Wears Baggy jeans usually black or dark blue demin, plain White T-shirts and a ripped leather jacket. Silver earring in right ear.

Personality: Seems cold when you first meet him, yet can be really nice once he trusts you. He is fiercely loyal to his comrades and has trouble expressing his true feelings. He is also reckless and loves to have fun if you catch him in a good mood. Also has a bit of a temper.

Guardian: Kovu (from Lion King 2)

Power: Agility, Speed, can turn into a Lion, Fire element

History: Not much is known about Raiden. He came across Kovu in the wastelands when both were running from their pasts. Neither will talk about the past yet fight valiantly for Disney High. Raiden also has troubles connecting with the other students at the school. He feels out of place among the guys and he doesn't like to talk to girls (he's shy XD). However he will still fight and would give his life for any of the other teens at Disney High.

**Picture will be posted later**

animewarrior

Postby Chibiringo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:53 am

Character excpeted. I like him. ^_^
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:44 pm

[quote="Chibiringo (post: 1207610)"]Umm...no...because I have stitch already for my characters gaurdian. Please read everyone's bios too!! And the rules. Please please PLEASE!!!! I don't want to maybe have to take you out from the role play. XD]

T_T ok I'm sowy.

Postby Chibiringo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 pm

XD it's okay. I know you get excited and stuff (that's what I do) when your about to make your character and kind of skip over it. That's fine just gotta remeber! ^_~
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Chibiringo (post: 1208021) wrote:XD it's okay. I know you get excited and stuff (that's what I do) when your about to make your character and kind of skip over it. That's fine just gotta remeber! ^_~

Ok I gots one now!

Name: Vohn
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Hair Color/ style: brown styled with just the front part spiked up into little spikes
Eyes: brown
Skin: tan

Appearance: he has a slightly leaner physical build build than average, wears a red button up shirt (unbuttoned of course) with a dark blue undershirt that has a shooting star design in the middle. He wears blue baggy jeans and has a looking wristwatch on his sophisticated right arm (which is a piece of Technology from Wilbur’s time period called the “stopwatchâ€

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:28 am

O.O

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I didn't even think about Wilbur, he's one of my favorite disney characters. XD;; GREAT BIO! The whole time I was reading I was like: "Oh woah, oh my gosh!" XD Sorry. *breaths out* Okay character definitly excepted.
Sure you can use Fa Mulan. ^_~
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:31 pm

[quote="Chibiringo (post: 1208284)"]O.O

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I didn't even think about Wilbur, he's one of my favorite disney characters. XD]

Oh wow gee thanks hehe It took me a while to think of it. Alot of my faves were taken so I really had to think. I had other Ideas, like Bagera or Baloo from Jungle book, or Tito from Oliver and Company XD, but I was like wait let me get Wilbur.

Oh, and one more question do we have to do original characters? if not I can't wait for someone to put up a bio for Sora, Kairi, or Riku XD that would be awesome.

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying