Disney Alliance-

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:05 pm

Just to let you all know Chibiringo and BlueRose are away for the weekend(I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so I just wanted to make sure you all knew). So keep the RPing slow so they don't have to come back to 50 pages.

Also, Taran, sparx00, unless ChibiRingo invited you, the RP is closed. Check post #85.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Yes, sparx and Taran I'm so sorry but I closed the rp.
btw, I'm back!!! WOOT!

Umm, the story will go on...I'm just waiting for Sorasoathkeeper to post her characters bios and post their intro.
Umm, as far as the villians...I'll talk to the people that are the villians later.
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby CephasWhite » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 am

Okay WHOA! Wait a second! Chibi, are you accepting character bios and THEN you'll reopen the RP?

I'm all confuzzled here. I did ask to join before the RP closed. I'm still accepted right?
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Chibiringo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Actually, Cephas...you posted your bio after I closed the rp. I closed the rp the....25th and you posted your bio on the 26th. I read the bios then except them. People haven't been looking at my post when I closed it. I can't edit my very first post either because it won't let me.
Everyone who posts their bios after the day I said the rp is closed is not excepted.
One person was excepted though before I closed the rp...I just have to wait till she posts her bios because she's been busy.

Thanks!
[font="Tahoma"]"Therefore, if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Cor. 5:17[/font]
Chibiringo

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:07 am

BAH! double post...sorry!!!

Okay, here are you class line ups...it's kind of scatered with age groups. So...yeah. -_-
First two classes are:

Music and Fighting (wootness!)

Teaching Music class is: Jose! Breeze's gaurdian!!

Teaching Fighting class is: some random girl named Aubrey (played by me...side character so no bio needed)

okay..so the characters in these classes are:

Music
Nerina
Alica
Tyra Lawrence
Breeze
Van

Fighting
Ellie
Raiden
Vohn
Meena
Rue
------------------------
Hope that clears things up for ya'll! Please post after I do on how your character makes it to class. Thank you!!

-Edit
Also another rule...for the girl whose joining and others...please realize that this is a high school and that most high schoolers are like 13/14-18/19 So...yeah...Thanks.
Chibiringo

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:27 am

Great :) Thanks Chibi.
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Chibiringo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 am

Okay, so just in case some of you were reading what I was saying to Cephas...I didn't even realize I sort of excepted him before he even posted his bio. I'm bad! TT_TT Anyways, I except his character! \^o^/
Chibiringo

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:36 am

*bows*

Also, my character's age has been changed to 19, just so you all know.
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby Chibiringo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:06 am

I say Ivon in music class. I forgot to add you to the list. XD
Chibiringo

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Sorry guys. I know this RP hasn't really started off too quickly, but I'm gonna have to leave for now. Hopefully when I'm less busy with school and other events I'll be able to sit and read all of your posts and catch up, and concentrate on it.

Have fun!
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://followingtheson.deviantart.com/
~BlueRose~

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Sooo It's to late to join? :sweat: Bummer.
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 am

Yes...I'm sorry.

Okay, Rose...well, we hope to have ya back soon. ^_^
Chibiringo

Postby Chibiringo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:37 pm

...>.< Double post once again...sorry!
I'm sorry to say...but I also will not longer be in this rp. Sad! So Momo will now take over. Don't be angry.
But Momo is awesome! And you treat her nice!! XD
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Chibiringo (post: 1219176) wrote:...>.< Double post once again...sorry!
I'm sorry to say...but I also will not longer be in this rp. Sad! So Momo will now take over. Don't be angry.
But Momo is awesome! And you treat her nice!! XD

Sorry everyone for not telling but I too have been busy with school. I'll be back next thursday hopefully to join up again.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby CephasWhite » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Sorry for not posting for a while guys, I've been busy with school and work, but I will be posting soon. :thumb:
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:44 am

I'm sorry guys that I haven't been posting for a while, but I will soon :)

In the meantime, could someone give me a run-down what has happened so far?
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying