Disney RPG, anyone?

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Disney RPG, anyone?

Postby MomoAdachi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm not sure what the actual plot would be, but what about an RPG w/Disney characters, sort of like Kingdom Hearts, but not? I thought of an idea a while back about Mickey, Ariel, Captain Jack, and company protecting Disneyland Park in Anaheim from alien invaders, but no one seemed interested.
Any other Disney ideas?
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:47 am

Awwwww, I kinda like the idea with throwing in KH characters and maybe other game characters to ^ ^

Maybe not Dynasty/Samurai Warriors tho. Not sure how'd that look, but it would make for an interesting story ^ ^ Mayhaps, just the KH and FF characters added in ^ ^

But then again, the DW/SW characters would be cool to :P
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby MomoAdachi » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:23 pm

I wouldn't mind KH/FF characters, although not being a big gamer myself, I'd prefer the focus to be on traditional Disney characters more...
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:28 am

I'm all for it! ^^
Song_of_Storms

Postby MomoAdachi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:00 pm

OK, provided we get enough people to start an approved RPG, what character(s) would y'all like to play? I'd like to be Ariel and Alice(in Wonderland).
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

MomoAdachi

Postby yukoxholic » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

What might be a fun idea is to do a sort of "spoof" on Disney. Have the traditional "storybook" setting but the characters either act completely opposite to how they truly are or just plain "strange" for instance you picked Ariel and Alice. You could have Alice act like a clueless ditz and have Ariel who thinks she is a human (but really still a mermaid) keep trying to walk on her fins but ends up flopping like a fish out of water. You could even put it in a high school setting ^__^ or have Cinderella act like a certain "hotel heiress" ohh! or like a "ghetto" Mulan ...could be fun! That's just my two cents though.

I love everything Disney so if this does get approved in any way, shape, or form I would so love to participate as either Belle from Beauty and the Beast or Meg from Hercules.
yukoxholic

Postby animewarrior » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:48 pm

haha **laughs at yukoxholic's post** I think this would be fun however my fav disney character has been taken (Ariel) OMGSH I can be Keera from Lion King 2 if we go through with this... I love those movies...although Lion King 1 & 1/2 was lame...I miss Mr. Walt Disney...he made the movies great.
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby MomoAdachi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 pm

yukoxholic, um, your idea is interesting, but it isn't quite what I had in mind. Thanks for the idea though!
What do y'all think of my original idea of sort of doing a sci-fi anime-type plot w/evil aliens taking over Disneyland Park, and it's up to Mickey and the gang to protect it! A theme park setting is always fun..
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

MomoAdachi

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Hmm, I think it would be kind of cool to do something like Kingdom Hearts and have like one person make up like their own character or two whatever and have like a disney character be their own "gaurdian". That would be cool. ^_^ But, I don't know what the story would be about. XD
Chibiringo

Postby MomoAdachi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Hmm, that does sound kinda cool, Chibiringo...
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

MomoAdachi

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:13 pm

I shall PM you! ^_~
Chibiringo

Postby yukoxholic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:05 am

MomoAdachi (post: 1206704) wrote:yukoxholic, um, your idea is interesting, but it isn't quite what I had in mind. Thanks for the idea though!
What do y'all think of my original idea of sort of doing a sci-fi anime-type plot w/evil aliens taking over Disneyland Park, and it's up to Mickey and the gang to protect it! A theme park setting is always fun..

Ok! ^__^

Though I don't know if a sci-fi setting would tie in well with the other Disney animations unless it's "Lilo and Stitch". Those who have stated a KH/Disney twist is probably the way to go or maybe take Disney characters but do it as a "slice of life"...just the day to day living of "normal" characters (not princesses, princes, etc) though that would take away from all things Disney. I don't know you have an interesting idea but for some reason it just doesn't seem to mesh well with the evil aliens/sci-fi thing unless you're counting "heartless" as evil aliens :D

You could do an Enchanted (movie) idea with Disney themed characters. Every character is ripped from their story and tossed into the real world.
yukoxholic

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying