The Great TOCAA/Temupolis War

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Peanut » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Kali...you forgot the Weighted Companion Note...:lol:

USSRGirl (post: 1200712) wrote:XDDD *Temulin is currently in a comatosed state from the hillarity of this RPG* I would send the DESPO after you for that, Darkelf, except that you added four inches to my height so you may live. For now. >.O

Ah yes, the legendary brick that sparked the uprising which would forever lead to a legacy of civil unrest and revolution after revolution. I once held a despotic hold over the Goof Off unopposed until I was betrayed by a certain someone whose name shall be blotted out of known existence (well... if Pascal wasn't playing as him... or not playing as him. o.O)

Jelly has a nobody! Bwahahahaha!

So Puritan's names have been blotted from the history of Temuopolis? So does that mean you've just replaced his name with "some guy" or have you re-written your account of history to make it look like you never fell out of power? And how come my name isn't blotted from known existence? Puritan just overthrew you once, I've constantly opposed you, kidnapped Reno, trapped him in my driver's ed class, sold him through a black market, spent large quantities of Temuopolis' budget remodeling my cell into a high class condo, and I even once helped you defeat your worse enemy...yourself. Of course maybe it is my heroics against Q which keep my name in the history books. But what about DaRabbidDuckie? And dare I bring up Sc*pth?
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:51 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Vous êtes mauvais. Je ferai frire vers le haut du DESPO dans un grille-pain, vous mange alors pour le petit déjeuner! OM NOM NOM!

Translation: You are evil. I will fry up the DESPO and eat you for breakfast!

Lord Kalvin, I'll take a JesusNote![/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kaligraphic » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Notes will be sold in the rp, once it begins.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:07 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Obitaybe! :3~[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Wait--you're 5' Temmy? Wow, I can crush you with my extra four. And my spork...and my low-rate servebots...

To Hana: BRING IT, copine! J'ai ma fourchette et mon cuillere--et un pot de confiture.

(I'm not sure if I said that right)

:evil:
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Peanut, no. You remain in history's weave, for I find it much more amusing to see you burn with jealousy at the annoyance Puritan achieved but you, despite such honorable efforts, failed in.

>XP AGH!! Darn you and your extra four inches! Lemme see... with commie platform boots on I'm about 5'1 or 5'2 maybe. But hey! I'll have you know that great tyrants were always rather short - Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Kahn. The historical Temulin herself was probably my exact height thus proving my royal Kahn lineage! Bwahahaha!
USSRGirl

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1200807) wrote:Peanut, no. You remain in history's weave, for I find it much more amusing to see you burn with jealousy at the annoyance Puritan achieved but you, despite such honorable efforts, failed in.

>XP AGH!! Darn you and your extra four inches! Lemme see... with commie platform boots on I'm about 5'1 or 5'2 maybe. But hey! I'll have you know that great tyrants were always rather short - Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Kahn. The historical Temulin herself was probably my exact height thus proving my royal Kahn lineage! Bwahahaha!

Haha! Wait--Temulin was an actual person? o.o
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby Peanut » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:20 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1200807) wrote:Peanut, no. You remain in history's weave, for I find it much more amusing to see you burn with jealousy at the annoyance Puritan achieved but you, despite such honorable efforts, failed in.

Jealous of Puritan?:lol: On a funny side note, did you know that Puritan and I are literal dopplegangers? No really we...are, if you see a picture of Puritan then you have pretty much seen a picture of me...

USSRGirl wrote:>XP AGH!! Darn you and your extra four inches! Lemme see... with commie platform boots on I'm about 5'1 or 5'2 maybe. But hey! I'll have you know that great tyrants were always rather short - Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Kahn. The historical Temulin herself was probably my exact height thus proving my royal Kahn lineage! Bwahahaha!

*Gloats in his 6' height.*

Actually, I remember hearing that Napoleon was of slightly taller then the average height for his day. He was still like...5 feet tall but in the 1800s that was actually tall...yes, humanity as a whole has gotten taller since then. Perhaps it's our diet.

Peanut

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh I forgot about the whole evil twin switched at birth fiasco. o.O Unfortunately I've never seen a pic of either of you.

RRRrrr. Miserably tall monkey filth. Yeah, people used to be a lot shorter. I heard they estimate the Jesus' height would've been around 5' given the normal height of Jewish people living at the time. And for the next bit of random trivia: Yes, Temulin was a real person. You see...... *cue reoccurring Temulin origins soon to be an award winning PBS documentary*... Temulin was Ghenghis Kahn's little sister, and only daughter of Yesugei Baghatur (Jin Dynasty) making her a Khagan princess/dictator of sorts. The name means something close to "iron worker/iron maiden" (which is coincidentally a torture device) in Mongolian. Ghengis Kahn has always been my favorite dictator. Then when I was in 7th grade I did a report on Ghengis' childhood and suddenly felt the uncontrollable urge to pretend to be a Mongol for the rest of my life. So I changed my middle name to Temulin. o.O And the rest as they say is history.
USSRGirl

Postby Peanut » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1200817) wrote:Oh I forgot about the whole evil twin switched at birth fiasco. o.O Unfortunately I've never seen a pic of either of you.

Follow the link:http://www.christiananime.net/showpost.php?p=778398&postcount=5552

Peanut

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:02 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1200817) wrote:Oh I forgot about the whole evil twin switched at birth fiasco. o.O Unfortunately I've never seen a pic of either of you.

RRRrrr. Miserably tall monkey filth. Yeah, people used to be a lot shorter. I heard they estimate the Jesus' height would've been around 5' given the normal height of Jewish people living at the time. And for the next bit of random trivia: Yes, Temulin was a real person. You see...... *cue reoccurring Temulin origins soon to be an award winning PBS documentary*... Temulin was Ghenghis Kahn's little sister, and only daughter of Yesugei Baghatur (Jin Dynasty) making her a Khagan princess/dictator of sorts. The name means something close to "iron worker/iron maiden" (which is coincidentally a torture device) in Mongolian. Ghengis Kahn has always been my favorite dictator. Then when I was in 7th grade I did a report on Ghengis' childhood and suddenly felt the uncontrollable urge to pretend to be a Mongol for the rest of my life. So I changed my middle name to Temulin. o.O And the rest as they say is history.

Wow--"Iron Maiden". So it all makes sense. I could write a biography :D
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby USSRGirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:09 pm

For some reason that's about how I always pictured Puritan... ah yes... calmly sitting back in a corner reading the Temuoplis post while he plotted to overthrow me. Vile pipe-wielding fiend! In a weird way that pic could easily fit my mental image of you too. Or is it my mental image? o.O;; Perhaps I simply have strange visions of Peanut/Puritan clones implanted into my brain waves as some kind of government conspiracy thing. *runs to tell the survivalists down the street* Man, they'll probably pay me ten bucks for this one!

XD Yes! I shall commission you to write my biography, Darkelf, and sell millions!
USSRGirl

Postby Peanut » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:29 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1201075) wrote:Perhaps I simply have strange visions of Peanut/Puritan clones implanted into my brain waves as some kind of government conspiracy thing. *runs to tell the survivalists down the street* Man, they'll probably pay me ten bucks for this one!

20 actually...oh and if meet a guy named after an Ayn Rand book who has a British accent...would you kindly smash his face in with a golf club and not somebody else...

Peanut

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Yes. It will be filled with lots of anti-Temuoplian propaganda, hehe!

Btw, I finished 1984. All I can say is--Argh!
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby Peanut » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:23 pm

*wonders if this RP will ever get off the ground or if it will just be stuck here in the New RP Ideas thread for all eternity...*

Peanut

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:47 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]XD! The world may never know...[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:02 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby USSRGirl » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:10 pm

~darkelfgirl~ (post: 1201261) wrote:
Btw, I finished 1984. All I can say is--Argh!

...And that you love Big Brother? ^___^;;
USSRGirl

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm

[quote="USSRGirl (post: 1202026)"]...And that you love Big Brother? ^___^]

Argh! Why? Why? Did it have to end like that?
Man, Orwell's good. I'm dying to put an end like that in one of my stories.
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying