Bleach: A new age

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Bleach: A new age

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:38 am

NOTE-
First off, have you watched the latest Episodes in Japanese with Eng Subs? If not then you should head over to Veoh.com and check them out. Otherwise there may be spoilers. Thanks! You have been warned.

Backstory-
It's been a good twenty years since Aizen was defeated the espada were scattered across Hueco Mundo and were never found. Ichigo went on to be a undercover Shinigami until he might be needed again, eventually he settled down with Rukia. Chad (Sado) went on to be a guardian in the soul society and visits his friends every now and then, Orihime Inoue and Ishida got married and still live int he same town at Ichigo and Rukia, but they do go on vacations a lot. That generation had it's glory days, not to say that they died, no they just had kids. Trying to protect their children from the same fates as them they kept them away from anyone from the soul society save for Urahara, they told the children nothing off the events and nothing about them being Shinigami and Quincy. This might have been the biggest mistake that they ever made.

Storyline-
Now Twenty two years later their kids are living normal lives, until a hollow attacks the town. The children get tangled up in the mess and are pulled into their parents dark pasts and their unknown futures.

Character Sheet-

[b ]Name:[/b]
[b ]Age:[/b]
[b ]Gender:[/b]
[b ]Race:[/b]
[b ]Class:[/b](What level ranking, if you are a teen you won't be a high level)
[b ]Faction:[/b] (Good, Bad, Undecided)
[b ]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b ]Sword Name:[/b]
[B ]Sword Ability:[/B]
[b ]Appearance:[/b]
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
[B ]Clothes[/B]
Pants:
Shirt:
Style of Shirt:
Necklace(s):
Piercing(s)
[b ]Personality:[/b](Optional)
[b ]History/Recent:[/b]

Rules-
1. No godmoding
2. No taking over other peoples characters. If you do this more than once you will be kicked from the RP.
3. Obey the CAA rules.
4. Have some fun ya?
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:09 am

Character Post

Name: Alchemy
Race: Vizard
Class: Fifth Rank
Faction: Currently Bad.
Weapon(s): Twin Two Ninja Blades (Akki Gemini).
Sword Name: Gemikki
Sword Ability: Two attacks, the first is to distract and the second will kill, thus why they the blades are called Death Twins. Dangerous and swift, no one has been able to avoid them yet.
Appearance:
Hair: Long Silver Hair, pulled into a ponytail with braids.
Eyes: Bright Green.
Height: 5'6"
Clothes
Pants: Flared black jeans with a metal chain.
Shirt: White with black streaks on the right side.
Style of Shirt: Tank top like sleeve on left side, long sleeve on Right, round neck.
Necklace(s): A skull hanging from a black leather cord.
Piercing(s): Two at the top of the right ear and two at the bottom of the left.
Personality:Alchemy is normally a very calm person, but she can get extremely upset when pushed.
History/Recent: Alchemy grew up in Hueco Mundo, and was raised by Ulquiorra Schiffer. He taught her how to fight and use her Reiatsu. (You can have another character who was with them if you want)
----------------
Name: Saki Hitsugaya
Race: Shinigami/Human
Class: Fourth Rank
Faction: Good
Weapon(s): Katana.
Sword Name: Hyoumu (Ice Fog) 氷霧
Sword Ability: Captures opponent in a shield of icy fog that you cannot break free from unless your attack level is higher than the user, if you breath in the for 10 seconds then it will freeze your innards and then you will die or go unconscious.
Appearance:
Hair: Almost shoulder length White hair with a black streak.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Height: 5'7"
Clothes
Pants: Black baggy with a skull on the pocket.
Shirt: Black with white splotches on it.
Style of Shirt: t-shirt
Necklace(s): None
Piercing(s): One on the bottom part of each ear.
Personality: Saki is calm like her Father but can also get very lively and happy like her Mother.
History/Recent: Saki was raised half in the Soul Society Half in the Human world, her mother is Karin (Former Kurosaki) She has a twin but he went Missing.
-------------------------------------
Name: Lark Myeisha
Race: Espada
Class: Seventh Rank
Faction: Bad
Weapon(s): A Scimitar.
Sword Name: Aksatsu (Crushing Death) 圧殺
Sword Ability: Surrounds them in black smog and crushes their lungs, basically explodes them from the inside out.
Appearance
Hair: Gold with Black, Short Shaggy/kinda spiky hair.
Eyes: Blue-Gold
Height: 6'5"
Clothes
Pants: white hakama with black going down the sides, black sash around waist.
Shirt: Black with red
Style of Shirt: Baggy tank top.
Piercing(s): Two on the right ear, one on the left, and an eyebrow stud.
Personality: Lark isn't the passive type, he will kill you if you get in his way, but he is not cocky and normally analyzes a situation before rushing into it, he has been known not to do that when he is red-hot with fury.
History/Recent: Lark grew up alone and learned how to use his Reiatsu and sword by a dragon.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:59 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"].....YAYZ!

XD

Name: Eiskristall Schönheit Grantz
Race: Arrancar
Class: ?? (Number on her collarbone has been burned away.)
Faction: Undecided
Weapon(s): Two Uzis....Wait. Can we even HAVE guns? Can link together to become a Shotgun...(>_<)
Gun Names: Liebe and Haß (Pronounced Leebeh and Hash--Means Love and Hate)
Gun Abilities: Liebe can paralyze or heal (Depends) and Haß can poison or leech Reiatsu (Spirit Energy)

Appearance:
Hair: Short dark-blue hair in a pixie style. Pink and blonde fringe covering her left eye
Eyes: Very pale green
Height: 5"3

Clothes
Outfit: http://store01.prostores.com/fanplusfriend/catalog/DR00010B_01.jpg
Necklace(s): The choker seen in picture
Piercing(s): Five in her right ear (They're all chained together), and one ruby stud outside the right nostril.

Personality: She may not look it, but she is very talkative. She has random moments of lethargy, she has asthma (Which is what killed her in the first place), and she is very scientifically inclined

History/Recent: She is the sister of Luppi, and is Halibel's daughter, but since her brother was killed by Grimmjow and her mother ran away to the human world, she was trusted to Szayel Aporro Grantz. He raised her since she was a baby (Along with Ilforte, whom she calls Onkel Illy)

Szayel taught Eisk how to perform experimentations and Ilforte taught her how to sew (O_o?), creating a Reiatsu-crystal and stuffing it inside a Siberian tiger plushie she had sewn.
Szayel, Ilforte, and Eisk now are on the undecided side.[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Yay! Very nice Hana-san, about the guns, I don't see why they can't, they have a lot of other things. I really like her!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yayz!
Thanks! I can't wait for other people to sign up so we can get this show on the road![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:29 am

Me too! I really want to this go get going. X3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:31 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]How...many people need to be signed up in order to start a RP?

(P.S. Should we also control real storyline characters? Like ones that are related to our characters history?)[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Ah yes, well I do believe you get to decide how many people, I would at least like 6 not including myself. X3

As for the character issue, I don't see why you shouldn't, they do play a pretty big role, but it's mostly about the kids. XD

(Also seeing as I can't EDIT my other post with my characters, I messed something up on the profile.. so I am going to put the edited version here. She doesn't know that she has Shinigami blood.)

Weapon(s): Katana.
Sword Name: Hyoumu (Ice Fog) 氷霧
Sword Ability: Captures opponent in a shield of icy fog that you cannot break free from unless your attack level is higher than the user, if you breath in the for 10 seconds then it will freeze your innards and then you will die or go unconscious.
Appearance:
Hair: Almost shoulder length White hair with a black streak.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Height: 5'7"
Clothes
Pants: Black baggy with a skull on the pocket.
Shirt: Black with white splotches on it.
Style of Shirt: t-shirt
Piercing(s): One on the bottom part of each ear.
Personality: Saki is calm like her Father but can also get very lively and happy like her Mother.
History/Recent: Saki was raised by Karin and never knew who her father was, he was kept a secret from her, because they didn't want to endanger her life.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Darn it, we need to recruit! DX

Erm, do you need a twin for Saki? I could make one up for you.[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Yes! I know!! I have been sending out invites, if you know of anyone who would like to join then please send them an invite ^^

Oh? You can if you want X3 I wouldn't mind.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Name: Sayuri Kurosaki
Class: Fourth
Weapon(s): Daggers
Sword Name: Baraen=Rose Garden
Sword Ability: Once summoned into attack, it incircles the oppenent in a garden of roses. When told to attack the thorny vines spread out and shoot at the oppenent attacking them from every direction. The thorns are like tiny solid daggers almost impossible to break.

Appearance
Hair: Ice Blue. Usually let down, but sometimes put up.. it depends ^ ^;;
Eyes: Sapphire Blue
Height: 5"5

Clothing
Outfit: A Baby Blue halter top that flares out on the bottom with a blue rose print on the lower left side, and a matching baby blue skirt.
Necklace(s): A silverish-blue dangly necklace that forms a rose in the middle (I love roses \o.o/).
Piercing(s): Hmmm, lets go with semi dangly earings :D They are also sliverish-blue :D

Personality: Quiet at times, but quite talkative around the ones she knows. Very kind and caring. Very protective of friends and family. On one hand she's an open book, but on the other...she's very reserved and keeps to herself.

History/Recent: Sayuri lives your average teenage life. Hanging out with friends.. coming home to a loving family, but as of late. she's been having the strongest feeling. A feeling that something is pulling at her soul. Like, where she is, is not where she belongs.

Eek, I'm so sorry I wasn't as descriptive as you and Hana were ^ ^; I hope everything is alright :) If not, do not hesitate to let me know :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:28 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yayz! *glomps Tsuku-chan*

Good, I'll write up a twin for Saki later!

(P.S. Nami-can, I just want to say that...ICHIRUKI, ISHIHIME, AND HITSUKARIN RULE! *fireworks explode in the background* XD That is all. The only paring I like slightly better is HitsuMatsu, but they're pretty much equal!))[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:22 am

*huggles Tsu-chan* I love her! Good work!!

(As for you Hana.. I AGREEE!! They are the best pairings! Thank you for agreeing! I am so happy!! :3 *huggles Hana too* I'm excited XDD HitsuMatsu's kinda a funny pairing X3 I don't mind it, but I am a MatsuGin fan XDDDD)

Oh yeah! I drew Alchemy and Lark Today and yesterday! They are still sketchy though so forgive the quality.. also I don't have a scanner so the dumb camera kinda messed up the pictures.. anyway.. here they are!!

Alchemy-1
Alchemy-Close up
Lark-1
Lark-Close up
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 am

Ooh, cool drawings Nami-Chat \o.o/ They're cute charies \o.o/ I can't wait to start :dance:

*Huggles Nami and Hana in return* :hug:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:19 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]GROUP HUG! :hug:

I'll put up a drawing of my character also!

Nnrg...Can I draw all of our characters together? It's been a long time since I've done a group pic (About 2 years) and I've been itching to do one. GRAAR! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

(Nami-chan, yes. MatsuGin does rule. I forgot that pairing *sweatdrop*...Yay for crazy fox-like peoples! I have a Gin Poster on my site--well, it has Aizen and Tousen also. It says "Too Hawt For You", and it has the scene where they're at a cafe! *bursts out laughing*)

Have you guys seen the BLEACH musicals?
(They're kinda sorta romantic-ish. It follows the "Save Rukia" arc so far, and the actors/singers are PERFECT for the characters. Yes, Nami-chan, there is a part in the second musical where it's a MatsuGin moment. XD)

There's quite a bit of hinted IchiRuki, AizenMomo, and MatsuGin.
But, there's no Uryuu, so no IshiHime moments. In fact, Orihime and Chad are only in the first one. There're four that have already been performed, and two that will be performed in early Spring of this year. YAYZ!

*drools over Gin's actor, Tsuchiya Yuichi*[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby GeneD » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:53 am

[align=center]Name:
Ayaka Aizen
Race:
Human/Shinigami
Class:
Former 3rd seat of the 5th Division under Sōsuke Aizen.
Faction:
Unknown
Weapon(s):
Double headed axe (see attachment)
Sword (axe) name:
Ginsei Sui (Silver Waters) 銀製水
Sword (axe) Ability:
Ayaka’s zanpakutō was destroyed in the escape from Hueco Mundo but she was able to transfer its power into an axe. Its first release command is “Whisperâ€
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Nami » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Tsu-chan: AWW! Syank ya!! YAY! Hugs all around! :hug::hug::hug:

Hana Ryuuzaki: ROFL!! Go for it!! Go ahead and draw a group, well I think you could draw who we have and then draw another group later. Bleach musicals?! You HAVE to send them to me!! I want to see!! sounds funny!!!!!!! XD

GeneD: I like your character, she is very well thought out! Good work! As for playing, I wonder if you mean RPing.. have you ever RPed before?

Lots of females YES! Because we are all girls, I do have one male, but I don't want to make anymore characters until some more people join ^^;; I dont' want to take anything they might want. As for your next character, I look forward to seeing him! XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby GeneD » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 am

I got carried away and created two new guys. I don't know if I should keep both of them though.

Name:
Satoshi Dazai
Race:
Vizard
Class:
3rd
Faction:
Good
Weapon(s):
Katana.
Sword Name:
Akahi No Hebi (Red Fire Serpent) 赤火の蛇
Sword Ability:
First release command: “Strike”. Katana changes into 3 separate snakes. They have skin like lava that incinerates anything they touch and they can breathe fire. Satoshi controls their movement with a Japanese flute. The number of snakes will increase if he gets stronger.
Appearance:
Hair: Dark blond hair cut in a Mohawk, which is dyed red.
Eyes: Light brown, flecked with red.
Height: 6'4"
Clothes
Pants: Dark grey jeans
Shirt: Black button shift with red dragon detail in the bottom left corner over red shirt.
Style of Shirt: Red – long sleeves. Black –button shirt with collar usually worn open.
Piercing(s): None
Personality:
Fun-loving and adventurous. Smarter than people give him credit for because he’d rather be messing around than working.
History/Recent:
He grew up in Hueco Mundo and was taught by Ulquiorra Schiffer along with Alchemy, but eventually left them and turned his back on their ways. As you can imagine, him and Alchemy don’t get along at all, almost to the point of being arch-rivals. He likes Sayuri but could never really get close to her up until now since she could not find out about what he is and his ability.

Name:
Dayu Sora (middle name after Orhime’s brother) Ishida
Race:
Quincy/Human
Class:
7th
Faction:
Good
Weapon(s):
Spirit-particle crossbow
“Sword” Name:
Tate No Hayabusa (Shield Falcon) 盾の隼
“Sword” Ability:
The unreleased Quincy bow is a single circlet of silver metal Dayu wears on his right arm. The bracelet has three short spikes protruding from it along the arm away from the hand. These are released as beings forming a triangle shield similar to his mothers. He can use the shield like a hover-board, on which he rides and it has healing ability, but no offensive powers.
Appearance:
Hair: Straight, orange like his mother’s but lighter, a bit shorter than his father’s.
Eyes: Light blue
Height: 5'9"
Clothes
Pants: Dark blue, baggy cargo pants.
Shirt: White with horizontal blue lines.
Style of Shirt: T-shirt
Piercing(s): None
Personality:
Dayu is serious like his dad, but very friendly. He approves and is more open towards the Shinigami.
History/Recent:
Dayu was taught from an early age about his Quincy heritage, but never revealed it to his peers, thus his relatively high rank. His father felt it crucial since he himself had the experience of a father who scorned his powers.

Nami wrote:GeneD: I like your character, she is very well thought out! Good work! As for playing, I wonder if you mean RPing.. have you ever RPed before?
Thanks, I like her too. Yes, I mean RPing. I have never RPed before so I have absolutely no idea how it works. Could one of you just sorta explain it to me, like "10 easy steps to RPing" :P I've tried to check out some of the current RPG's but I'm not familiar with the story-lines so it's a bit confusing and doesn't really help. I don't want to make an idiot of myself when we start.

(P.S. Nami-can, I just want to say that...ICHIRUKI, ISHIHIME, AND HITSUKARIN RULE!
QFT! Such cute pairings, I love them.
And Nami, your new avvie is awesome!

Please let me know if the way I incorporated my characters into your story lines is okay, especially Satoshi/Alchemy/Sayuri. I don't mind changing it.

Can we maybe also just clarify how all the characters relate to each other? I assume ICHIRUKI, ISHIHIME AND HITSUKARIN kids know each other. Do they go to the same school and do the other's -Vizard/Arrancar/Espada(?)- go there as well. For the record Satoshi and Dayu go to the school, if the school thing is what we're going with.

Hana, who else did you invite besides me? I want to ask some people to join as well, if I can. Hopefully we can get started eventually. I saw another older idea for a Bleach RPG based on existing characters but I don't think it ever took off. I don't want that to happen with this.

Edit: What is godmoding?
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
GeneD

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:52 pm

[quote="GeneD (post: 1200644)"]I got carried away and created two new guys. I don't know if I should keep both of them though.

[align=center]Name:
Satoshi Dazai
Race:
Vizard
Class:
3rd
Faction:
Good
Weapon(s):
Katana.
Sword Name:
Akahi No Hebi (Red Fire Serpent) 赤]Sword Ability:[/B]
First release command: “Strikeâ€
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:08 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Gene-chan I haven't invited anyone else, so go on right ahead.
Yay, new characterz!

Name: Ryuein Ichimaru
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant of the Third Division
Weapon(s): A Ninjatou
Sword Name: Yukio-Tsubasa (Gets what he wants;Wings)
Sword Ability: Affects gravity and temporal displacement.
Appearance:
Hair: Reddish-Silvery just above shoulder-length hair (Bangs are high above his eyes and long--semi-covering his nose)
Eyes: [color="LightBlue"]Bright Cornflower blue eyes[/color]
Height: 5'10

Clothes
Pants: Grey school uniform pants with a black butterfly insignia stitched onto the back pocket.
Shirt: Charcoal gray. Says "No Sad Stories. Only Epic Battles." in cerulean blue letters.
Style of Shirt: Three-quarter length sleeves, very slim fitting t-shirt.
Necklace(s): Has a Moon locket with pictures of his parents inside.
Piercing(s): One small silver ring in his left ear.
Other: Wears a Purpleish-gray paperboy hat.

Personality: Likes to smirk a lot. Is kinda lazy, but will "rise to the challenge" whenever he deems is fine. Likes to drink soda (Ranmue Strawberry, to be exact), is usually seen with a sketchpad in his possession.

History/Recent: He is the son of Ichimaru Gin and Matsumoto Rangiku. After Aizen's betrayal, Gin had left with him. But he was just a spy, and he double-crossed Aizen's wishes and left. When he returned, he married Matsumoto and had a son named Ryuein.
Gin is Captain of Squad Three, Matsumoto is still Lieutenant of Squad 10, and Ryuein is the Lieutenant of Squad Three along with his father, but often visits his mother and "Uncle Hitsu".
He is on assignment to the human world and is enrolled in Karakura High School.
He has straight A's in everything but Math, and is president of the Choral/Musical Club.
He is best friends with Dayu Ishida, and is also a part of the Sewing Club.

Yayz, another character. Male at that!
He was so fun to create. Yay for peoples!
I hope you don't mind if our characters are best friends, Gene-chan.
Yay MatsuGin! XD[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:34 pm

XDD I love him Hana-chan! good work!!

((Also a note I will be RPing as Uncle Hitsu XDDDDDDD I hope I can do him justice *bows))
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:55 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Oh, I'm sure you will. I'll apparently be RPing as Gin, Rangiku, Szayel, and Ilforte...=__=;

Oh, dear.[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby GeneD » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 am

Thanks for clearing up all my Q's Nami-chan.

Hana Ryuuzaki wrote:I hope you don't mind if our characters are best friends, Gene-chan.
That's perfect! :thumb:

Since I got tired of scrolling through all the posts, I've made a bit of a summery. Just so we keep it clear who's who and so forth. ;)

Female: 5
Male: 4

Good: 4
Bad: 2
Undecided/Unknown: 3

Shimigami: 4
Vizard: 2
Quincy: 1
Arrancar: 1
Espada: 1

Third rank: 1
Fourth rank: 2
Fifth rank: 1
Seventh rank: 2
Division level: 2
Unknown: 1

Know heritage/power: 6 (there are actually quite a lot of these...)
Don’t know heritage/power: 3

Name: Alchemy
Class: Fifth Rank
Faction: Currently Bad.

Name: Lark Myeisha
Race: Espada
Class: Seventh Rank
Faction: Bad

Name: Eiskristall Schönheit Grantz
Race: Arrancar
Class: ?? (Number on her collarbone has been burned away.)

Name: Sayuri Kurosaki
Class: Fourth

Name: Ayaka Aizen
Race: Human/Shinigami
Class: Former 3rd seat of the 5th Division under Sōsuke Aizen.
Faction: Unknown

Name: Satoshi Dazai
Class: 3rd

Name: Dayu Sora (middle name after Orhime’s brother) Ishida
Race: Quincy/Human
Class: 7th

Name: Ryuein Ichimaru
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant of the Third Division

Edit: This post itself is so long I'm not sure it serves its purpose, but hey...I had the time.

MAL
Twitter
GeneD

Postby Nami » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 am

You're Welcome ^-^

That works well GeneD! I really appreciate that ^-^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:48 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yay!

Well, at least when we DO start, It'll be really thought out, right? :lol:[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Yes! This is true! I am currently writing ideas for it, I have the main point, but I need a middle and an End.. I think we can end it however and whenever, but would like to have an actual clue as to how it might end. So if you have any suggestions please let me know! Also, invite as many people as you can ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:12 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]O^O

NOES! I don't want it to eeeeend!
*clings onto Hichigo, my latest obsession...*

[color="LightBlue"]Hichigo:[/color] Sorry 'bout Queen's actions.

*>w< I couldn't wait to RP, so I brought in Hichigo...^_^;*[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Ah, but everything must have an ending, but let's try and have as much fun as we can!!! *pokes Hichigo* Oy, you better not cause me any trouble. *glower*

(XDDD)
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:34 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="LightBlue"]Hichigo:[/color] Feh! Like I'd hurt Queen's friend...or would I? I haven't really decided...

[color="DarkOrchid"]Me:[/color]T^T *whacks him on the back of his head* You'd better not...[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nami » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:36 am

*snicker* Ahahha! So there Hichigo! XP
Yours Truly,
Nami

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying