Nations and States: New Era

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 am

I'm interested, I just wish the forum was easier to read, this new format hurts my eyes (actually, not metaphorically) to try and read.
With your doubt, all is comfort
We are all as we appear
No more questions left unanswered
No more wonder, no more fear
Nothing is beauty, nothing's feeling
Blood where there once was a soul
So I ask you, prove yourself
Make me believe that you are whole
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 am

I'd like to make this the original Ishtar Empire.....maybe even have Nimrod make his first appearence. Thoughts, Kali?
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:39 pm

Soooo.....when does this start?

P.S. When school (Aug. 20th) starts my time is going to be very limited, so I won't be on here so often -_-
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby Dante » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:49 pm

Zarn Ishtare-Ishtare Family

The original Ishtare Family might be a bit difficult to implement for several reasons, one you couldn't bring along the history as it would be too confusing to everyone (even I have a hard time keeping track of the whole Ishtare Family history :P) But second because we won't be playing on our world, not even our dimensional plane... that could turn out to be rather odd, but if you're willing to live with the bizzare consequences of those actions and the results that occur from them, I guess you could use the original Ishtare Family, but without any history required for other players (that way they would be well defined to you, but you would have to explain those details to other players without being loquacious... However, I suppose that such a history need not be read by all players so if you were to mark it off as such, and only highlight the pivotal details of your story while keeping the longer version properly marked, size might not be a major problem.

darkelfgirl-Start Time

I believe that Kaligraphic PMed a Moderator a day or two ago about getting the RP online.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Whatever the case, I got the PM today and here's your thread:
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=44281
uc pseudonym

Postby Dante » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:32 pm

Thank you UC! :) YAY! WE CAN NOW COMMENCE!... now what to do :P.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Peanut » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I knew the New Of Nations couldn't start without me!! Yes folks, I'm backing for two days...and then I leave for college and well, I don't know how much I will be posting during that first little marathon from when I move into the dorms to Thanksgiving break...yeah...oh and nice character pics yall
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Themanofchrist » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Name:Aki (no last name)
Primary/Secondary:primary
Race:Nekojin/Ninja monkey
Apparent Age:17
Physical Description:He is tall with green eyes and has black cat ears and black fur but also has a monkey tail
History:Aki's story begins when he was born, you see nekojins and ninja monkeys don't really get along and well before his parents could even utter what his last name was to be they were brutally murdered. He now wanders the world looking for a place to belong
Talents/Special Powers:He can use fire but it takes 99% of his energy
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold anything
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"
Note: The chant for Unlimited Blade Works (UBW)
Themanofchrist

Postby Dante » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 pm

Jumps O_O wow, haven't checked back here in a little while, I think we have another player, I'll inform Kaligraphic and I look to se where I can place you within the world, sorry for the delay been really busy as of late!

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Dante » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:57 pm

Name: Dagger
Primary/Secondary: Secondary
Race: Human
Apparent Age: Appears to be about 17
Physical Description: See picture
Talents/Special Powers/History: While she is not physically strong or fast, Dagger has a strong affinity for light and holds the ability to manipulate it when it is in close proximity to herself. Thus far this talent has served her well, acting to spook off most dangerous creatures yet being powerful enough form blades of energy when need be for physical combat with men. She appears very young and takes a great deal of pleasure in traveling the world and meeting new people. She claims that it is her purpose to go our and use her insights and knowledge to bring light to new areas of thought and reason around the world. That stated, she is quite intelligent and appears to be wise beyond our age. To this end she would make an ideal leader, but she also claims that such doesn’t fit her, as it would tie her too much to a single location. Instead however, she appears to want to set in motion the lives of many rulers by guarding her friends with her powers and leading others in through the dark places of the world with the power of her cheerful light.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:52 am

WHAT? Dagger dumped Zidane and became a light-weilding magical girl with blue hair? FF9 shippers will forever mourn this day....
USSRGirl

Postby Dante » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:44 pm

Actually, Dagger in this case comes from a difference more nordic reference... I also laughed when I decided on the name because I know that there is a character from FF9 that happens to have the same name... well, other than her long official name or unspoken name. Dagger in this case actually comes from the word Dagr, which is related to the word day in Nordic legend.

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Dante » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 pm

Ok, unless there are any objections I am going to OK Themanofchrist's character and my own character for play this coming Friday, at which point I will also be able to put my character into play and will move her so that she interacts with JM and Temulins characters in the near future.

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Dante » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 am

Ok, so I tried to edit my original character list (for helpingplayers find characters and info out on other nations... but sadly the new CAA version lacks an edit function for far back posts that one makes :(. Needless to say I'd like to welcome Themanofchrist to the RP! (An in game message will be added as well as this one to inform all players of his current position).

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Jingo Jaden » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:25 pm

I have decided to make a secondary character for the Ken-Oh empire.

http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=33172&d=1188488777

Name - Kyr Sordan
Age - 12
Race - Human
Gender - Male
Apperance - See picture.
Weapon - A small dagger.

History - One from Ryuken's first settlement. He has been said to have a great leader potential. His father was the soldier who Ryuken killed, and he had to witness it happen all so sudden. He is filled with both rage and anger towards Ryuken and how he sees himself as a supreme leader. He has been known as one of those who are most likely to survive in the harsh enviorments, however he now have plans he want to put into motions.

Personality: A young boy, that has a huge pride. He also takes great pride in his friends and would defend them with his life. He has been said to be both smart and very clever when it comes to gathering information. Gentle, but energetic. Smart, but impulsive. Fast, but easily distracted. He is liked by most, but he is also very determined when he has a task at hand.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Dante » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:26 am

Sounds good to me JM, look forward to seeing him IC! :)
FKA Pascal
Dante

Image System

Postby Dante » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:28 am

OOC: Alright, while I'm asking people to describe their actions in conflict using the IMAGE system, I think I need to give a clearer description of what is required in order for me to program said system. While this may seem odd, it's actually far simplified from the 7 or so 10X128 matrices each with complicated equations that forms the heart of the IMAGE system... thus its kind of remarkable we can gain this kind of precision from the system with so few variables... but anyways, here is what you can control and some of what you MUST control (should you choose to invade another region on the map). When sending these controls though, please do so through the use of the PM system so that all the other players don't know whats going on in the conflict for the time being, and wait for a responce so that I can tell you the IMAGE system results.

Can Control

1.Air Land and Sea Percentages: These describe what percent of your military funding goes into your air land and sea force (there are only three numbers) they should hopefully all add up to a hundred... it can be less but not more... but why you would want to make it less is beyond me, maximize it out using a hundred percent and don't let one be really weak cause it can hamper your strategic abilities. DEFAUT: AIR LAND SEA 0%, 50%, 50%

2.National Government: Communist, Agricultural or Capitalistic... (It is actually used for something go figure, but it depends on the nation you own really)

3.Defcon level: between 1-5 with 5 being the weakest national security and 1 be the highest. there are points involved and you can't go negative... being above then defcon 3 gains you points, being at 3 does nothing, and being less then defcon 3 takes off points. As a general rule, in military combat, its best to be prepared as long as possible in advance for a war... but alas this is REALLY costly. But the current defcon is most important, so you may want to save up if your not in war for a rainy day.

4. National policy: between 1-4 with 1 being heavy funding for the military weapons and 4 being research/science orientated... No points with this one, you can make it anyways you want, although the best military doesn't always only fund weapons... they also build new ones! :P

5. Positioning of your forces: You can determine what percentage of your three national forces (Air land and sea) are positioned within your nation or if they so agree in an allied nation (cool eh?) Forces do take time to travel accross the map though so take that into consideration when moving forces. Keeping a region for a longer period of time also increases their defensive position do to localization and infrastructure buildup for defensive purposes of the defending force.

Must Control

IF YOU INVADE ANOTHER REGION ON THE MAP YOU MUST CONTROL THESE! The others can be changed once a week (Save 4 which can be done whenever you please) but these MUST be controlled upon entering combat.

1. (Only one thing): The percentage of your air, land and sea forces sent into a region... the same as 4 'cept this time, your not asking permission of the other side... your taking over! Well... you'll try to at least. You must send the percent of air land and sea forces of eachs total military strength (AKA, air land and sea each have 100% potential at all times so 70%, 40%, and 20% is fine). REMEMBER, when taking a region that sometimes certain military forces can't be used, like the navy in a landlocked nation! Furthermore, when invading islands don't send a strong military ground presence without a strong navy, or else your naval forces will sink with you men never even being able to fire a shot! Worse yet, they'll sink with the ships :(! Same with air based invasions! Finally, don't let your men get cut off from supplies, or they'll be slaughtered in short order, always provide a route for supplies for your men by some means by keeping an air, land or sea route to neutral or friendly territory open at all times!

There is a lot to remember as a commander, but hopefully I've added some hints to having an easier time in the game besides just throwing verbage out there... believe it or not, that's all there is to the IMAGE system controls everything else is controlled by the computer I think (I could be wrong, but if so I'd append it in the future)

Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 pm

Name:Ayrus Silvana
Primary/Secondary:Secondary
Race:Human-nekojin hybrid
Apparent age:28
Physical Description:Silver ears and tail, black hair, green cat eyes

History:Ayrus was born in exile (his family, the Silvana line, was exiled by Mirzen’s great-grandfather as a result of an uprising caused by the Silvana family). Ayrus holds the belief (like the rest of the Silvananians) that Sharakari rule was stolen from them. He plans to restore Silvananian rule in New Sharakar, by overthrowing Mirzen.

Special Abilities:Persuasiveness and master of nekojin fighting arts.

P.S. Pic coming soon
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:10 pm

T__T Everyone is making cool secondary characters to fight against themselves. It just sounds so fun I might do the same and jump on the band wagon too. XD

Yo, Pascal - I'm posting the stats here to appease your quantum physics RPG theory thing of doom:

Free Kingdom

Air Force: 10% (we're developing hot air balloons with weapons on them. Impressive, meh?)

Land: 45%

Sea: 45%

Government: Communist

Defcon level: 4 (starve the prolitariats!)

NP: 2
USSRGirl

Postby Dante » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:05 pm

OOC: Yo Temmy, the err real place you should sent those is via PM :P. Otherwise everyone will know how your nation is doing, and once again, Defcon level 4 REDUCES your military readiness not increases it... that would be DEFCON 2... you can't reach that yet :P. National policy is the same, 1 more shortterm warlike, 4 longterm research.

But send me da REAL stats over PM... oh and characters approved! :P

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby USSRGirl » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Grrr... where's the edit button when you need it?
USSRGirl

Postby Peanut » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:39 pm

I have a new secondary character who will be appearing soon...so for the sake of keeping things formal I'll post his bio here.

Name: Peanut
Primary/secondary: Secondary
Race: Human
Physical description: 6 foot 1 with brown hair, blue eyes and a very slender build.
Powers/History/etc: As the Ninja Monkey empire continued to expand, they realized that they needed someone to record the great deeds they were accomplishing. As they searched, they came across Peanut, a man of mystery, he won the job by being the only person remotely interested in the job. Nothing is known about Peanut's past and he doesn't seem to want to tell anyone about it. He seems to know a lot about Lotan and was even able to tell that Zohar was in possesion of him. He also has incredibly bad luck, luckily for him, he is imortal and invincible. So, while anvils may fall on him, he just seems to keep going. Even the occasional keg of gunpowder exploding right next to him seems to leave him unphased. Now, one would assume that Peanut would use this to take over the world, after all, who could defeat him in battle...he's invincible, but Peanut is an extreme passivest and abhors the sight of violence. He also seems to be quite satisfied with serving the Hieros in anyway that doesn't involve fighting.

(OOC: Yes...I am back for now...and Peanut is in the RP...and don't worry Pascal, he's just a narrator...nothing else...)
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Dante » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:17 pm

IMAGE map, useful for describing where you want to send your troops without using a real picture :P. (Oh and the numbers on the map are the same numbers assigned to you at the beggining of the RP so you can use it to find out where you started at... if you want)

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 am

Name: Zann
Physical Description: slightly taller than average, green-blue eyes that change on occasion. Lean at 137 pounds with a runners build. Hair is colored blond with one ceremonial green streak from back to front, but is dyed dark green during the hunts to blend with the trees. During the hunt, wears a green, thin shirt and shorts with sandals. However, when interacting with outsiders, wears tan long-sleeve tunic with hood and pants, and leather armor with iron disks sown in and steel tipped boots, as well as a circlet which he wears rarely, which is made of a strange black metal.
Race: Man
Powers: As with the rest of his tribe, bonding with the wolves has made him more agile and physically stronger than a normal human, with increased tolerance of cold and heat. Has a high awareness of his surroundings, including the emotional states of being around him. This Empathy makes him likable and charismatic, at least with the few travelers and wanderers who have guested with the tribe. Has some magical ability, but as with the wolves it seems to be natural, rather than learned, a rarity among mankind. Though it is unharnessed and unused, Zann can occasionally use it in the form of "Lucky coincidences" and fortunate strikes. Occasionally has strange dreams that give him insight on various matters, as well as forwarning him about the future.
Weapons: Several belt-knives, a War-bow and a Hunting bow, and one stout spear with a steel blade that divides into three blades at the tip, as well as hunting spears and animal traps.
Bio: Born as the nephew of the chief, Zann is well-favored as a young hunter who has gained honor for himself and his tribe in hunting and traveling far-off, gaining the respect of tribes in the area. However, due to the population burst in his generation, many of the tasks and positions of honor in the tribe are filled, creating a sense of boredom in Zann. When he bonded with a wolf as is the ritual of the tribe, chose a young orphan named Rir instead of one of the Alpha's pups, and became bosom companions with him up to the present day. When his magical ability was discovered, he trained for several months with various mystics in the region, but could not break the block keeping his magic unchecked. When told by his last master he should travel in search of knowledge, Zann promptly set off, and has been living away from home for a year now, coming back to see his kin and direct the peddlers and traders to his village. When given his Manhood gift, an ancient circlet of black metal from elder times, began to have strange dreams which gave him insight into the nature of the world, dreams which grow in power as he wears the circlet and grows older.
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:29 am

he Tumino Tribe And the Is Nation

Race: Man
Physical Description: The Tumino are usually long haired, dyeing it to blend into the trees during Hunts, which usually looks distinctly wolfish and bristly. Skin is dyed for Hunts and for Tribal purposes, so while one might color themselves oak-bark to hide in the forest, they could change the next day to watery colors to hide near the ponds and pools. Eye color varies from normal colors to radical hues, due to their affiliation with the wolves. With greater tolerances for weather and wear, Tumino wear clothing that is tight-fitting and dark colored, save on feast-days or around strangers. Shorts, tunics, thin shirts and tight fitting sandals that are molded to the feet usually sufffice. On the rare occasion of War, or Man-Hunt, leather armor with iron-disks woven in is worn, with leather greaves guarding the thighs.
Powers: The Tumino are resistant to cold and heat, are physically stronger and faster than humans, and have a pack mentality that enables almost speechless understanding, looks and glances sometimes speaking whole conversations. Thus, hidden hand signals, verbal cues, and secret looks permeate the society, confusing outsiders and creating a uniformity amongst the tribe. Speak with wolves via a shared mind-link, and have recently been taking on more bestial appearances when angered or anxious, though this is rare as of yet.
Weapons: preferring the hunter role to the typical warrior, the Tumino prefer spears, hunting knives, bows and axes to swords and shields. When facing an outlander, Tumino may use a light buckler, but other than that do not carry shields into battle. Several ancient relics are possessed by the tribe, weapons that are locked in a shrine revered as a sacred armory for the "Chosen Warrior", a warrior chief born every few generations that expands their tribe and makes them closer to a true people again.
Bio: The Tumino are the descendants of an older tribe called the Is, which branched off into several tribes that still inhabit the area. After several generation of wandering alongside wolf packs, the Is married into a tribe called the Arc, a tribe of white-haired demi-humans who gave them their written language, as well as much of their culture. Settling in the massive northern forests, they split off when the Is could not decide on one chieftain to take the burden up of Is the long living (Who is thought to have been the chief for several hundred years, making this part of the history many regard as legend), dividing the Great Pack which had dwelt with them for so many years amongst them. When they left, the last son who stayed by Is's side, called Zann Rushudo, was named by his father to be the True Chief. Sadly, afterwards war broke out against this remnant of a tribe by the jealous brothers, causing them to seclude themselves to a region of the Great Forest far away until friendship was restored several generations later. The Tumino are thus named for Zann Rushudo's Wife, supposedly a nymph of the Gentle River, a long, blue river running through the camp of the tribe. With her magic, she taught the first Mystics, and is still referred to as the Blue Lady in modern day.

In the Present day, the Tumino are lead by an aging chieftain called Tal Rushudo, usually called Rushu-Chief, who brought the surrounding tribes nominally under his leadership, allowing secrets of Tumino to be taught to the other tribes descended of Is. With it's survival assured, the Tumino experienced a population boom that tripled it's size, causing it to gain a strong if loose association of warrior/hunters who occasionally act as police and military. Now, the tribe is split into several small villages, each a day away from the other, with the Refuge in the center, the name by which the Tumino call their oldest dwelling place.

Political Construction: Because the tribe is so spread out, Each village is governed by a village Chief, who follows the Great Chief Rushudo. Because much of the tribe prefers to live in small groups along with their wolves or travel, each gathering of Tumino is governed by a "Rath" (Scout) who takes care of the gathering, usually referred to as a pack. Military is informal, although a good host could be gathered if the Tumino came together with their allies.

Religion: The Tumino pay reverence to the Creator El, and honor him with prayers and dances, but there is no organized religious institution. Clan myths and stories are divine truths, and thus go unquestioned. However, the Tumino do pay respect to an Entity named Mika, a beautiful Sprite who rules the water, rocks, and trees. While she is not worshiped, she is honored, and many will travel to her home in the Hidden Wood in order to receive a task from her. She favors the Tumino with visits on occasion, and has brought many strange being with her to Feasts and Parties, which has influenced much of the younger generation. She keeps her court in a underground hall called the UnderFount, where several Tumino hunters, Mystics and children have gone to learn in her halls. She has natural powers over the earth and water, and her daughters are said to give gifts to anyone who can sing of "Nymphs Bright And Fair" or "Tumino And Rushudo's Ballad". Mika has an important part in the rituals of the Tumino, as she creates the unique items given to each Tumino tribesmen/women at their Adult-hood ritual, with the help of her daughters and the mystics. Several items she has given during times of great trial are not actually of her hand, but placed their in keeping ages ago by another power, greater than she. The Crown Of Eternity is one of the fabled treasures she is supposed to keep, a Crown that marks its wearer the True Emperor of the Races, although this is just fable and myth.

Rituals: The Tumino have several important rituals, but the three most important are:

The Birth Ritual

Bonding With the Beast, the ritual that binds a Tumino to the wolves,

and the Manhood ritual when a Tumino child become a full-member of the clan.
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:30 am

Name: Rir (Called Ulf occasionally) *Means "Change"
Physical Description: Lean, grey-colored wolf. Has a dark mark running from between his eyes to his back, thin and uneven. At four feet long and 250 pounds, is lean but developed. Eyes change color, as does his tongue.
Race: Entity
Powers: Runs at slightly faster-than-wolf speeds, speaks with humans through mental projection. Seems to have some small magical ability, though this is natural and not learned magic. Is adept at hiding, and his coat changes colors seasonally. Can enlist on occasion the help of another wolf or animal, but must convince the animal to do so.
Weapons: His teeth and claws, although has used light armor to protect his flank and neck and iron talons fitted over his front claws.
Bio: Wanders around with a young human hunter who carries a spear. Born into this world without a pack, Rir was adopted into a pack which had bonded with a small human hunter/gatherer tribe. His pack, called Ueshadora, or "Arcs of Light in Darkened Spaces", has been changed as the magics of the Mystics of the clan have worked on them, transforming the primal friendship of man and wolf into a magical bond between the two groups, granting the wolves the gift of speech (Via mental projection) and increased cunning. The youngest pups, as well as a few of the older like "Rir", show small amounts of magical ability, which they have harnessed to hunt and claim territory. The humans gained increased ferocity, and have shown agility and strength more akin to wolves then to men, while gaining a "pack" mentality which has encouraged solidarity. Sometimes sarcastic, but generally filled with a wonder for the constant Change in the world, and loves new sights and smells.
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:31 am

The Great Pack Of The Ueshadora

Physical Description: Slightly bigger and faster than normal wolves, the Ueshadora have been showing signs of color-change, with the youngest generation actually changing parts of themselves different colors at will. A noted look of intelligence in their eyes and a larger frame than most wolves leads men to call them Direwolves, although this is not so.
Race: Wolves
Powers: Empathy, Mental Projection, Small Magics (Natural) Bond With Man (Tumino and the Is tribes), Agility, Strength
Weapons: When assisted by Man, light armor and metal claws, otherwise their strength and cunning.
Bio: The closest descendants of the Great Pack (The Uru), the Ueshadora are the most ancient pack of High Wolves in the region, and as the Tumino expand, so do they, to the point where the Ueshadora are recognized as the "Regal" pack, ruling the area with a steady paw. Given over to civilized speech, most wolves refer to themselves as "this one", and convey their names through their body-language and scents. Thus, most names that wolves answered to are human constructs, not their actual names.

The Ueshadora have recently merged with a second pack, the Uerashida, descendants of one of the two Alpha Females of the Uru (Which caused great strife in the Uru at their end) Shida (An abreviation of a long name in the Old tongue meaning "Darkness's Passionate Wind Flowing Through Mountains). Shadora, her sister, was called (White Light Watching the World), and the merging of these two packs with clear alliances to the Tumino and the Is people has practically sealed the success of the Tumino's Confederation of Tribes, infesting the Nightmares of raiders and thieves.

The current Alpha is called Rushudo like his Brother/Man, Tal Rushudo of the Tumino. As a sign of brotherhood, he forgot his old name (Leaping From Star To Star, or Syiel). Alongside him is the Alpha Female, Ridia (Polished Blue Rock Washed By The River), and it was they who adopted Rir. Although the pack is technically a meritocracy, with challenges possible for leadership, Rushudo-Wolf has ruled for many years, as his father and his father before him. His Mate, Ridia, was Alpha-Leader of the Euerashida before the Joining, and is thus an equal in the pack.

Politics: Informal, exists on the whim of the Alpha.

Religion: As all Creation, they praise El as Maker Of All, although they respect and honor Mika and other Entities who aid them, as well as Fen-Dir, the Great Wolf and Father of The Dire Wolves, a Spirit-wolf who appears to lead the Great Pack once in a great while.
We are all as we appear
Zarn Ishtare

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Name: Casa

Race: Nekojin

Apparent Age:29

Physical Description-

Eyes: green, almond shaped, slightly slanted

Hair: Long red, tyed back in a thin black ribon

Clothing: he wears a teachers robe and glasses, leather armors are worn under the robes

History: (He's going to be Temmys Lacky if she'll allow him)

Talents/Special Powers: dispite his bookish apearance he's very good at fighting and weaponry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Name:Artimidorus

Primary/Secondary: Primary

Race: Aikon

Apparent Age:15

Physical Description-

Eyes: black

Hair-white

History:Artimidorus is the youngest Aikon to ever become a leader of a nation. He is a geinous (sp yeah me, not so much XD) He's a good leader but he's still a child in many ways.

Talents/Special Powers:he's super smart Xd

I'll ppost his assistaint later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby USSRGirl » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Lacky approved! Bwahahaha! Watch as my evil ranks grow stronger!

You should do a picy of them - Arti (may I call him Arti? XD) sounds so cute.
USSRGirl

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying