The Jedi Academy

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Jedi Academy

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon May 07, 2007 1:09 pm

Ok, I came up with this idea and Kenshin17 has helped me a lot, so we'll be the game masters. He'll come up with a plot. The story will take place a couple hundred years after all the current books and is not meant to be cannon vut it is meant to be Star Wars ;)

A few things: Please post clearly. Sentence structure and grammar is important. Star Wars knowledge is good to. Ge here for information: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

And the RP will be paused on Sunday.

So for now,

The character sheets.

Name:

Birthplace: (Ok, being semi-realistic, it's unlikely a Chiss would be from Tatooine, but Jedi come from all over the Galaxy)

Race: (Should probably a human/like-human- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)

Rank: Youngling, Padawan, Knight, Master, Council Master, Grand Master (according to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_ranks -Read up here for everything) You may create for yourself an apprentice, or team up with another forum member. You may only have one.

Appearance:

---

Yavin 4: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yavin_4

---

The Academy: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yavin_4

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Massassi_Temple

---

No being characters from the movies and books. This story will take place long after that. That's also convenient because that means changes to the Jedi Order could have been made.

---

And unless we need more, Kenshin17 will provide the story. But, it won't happen all right away. Gotta see if this thing will work XD

Ask before creating new races.

Anything can be looked up here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon May 07, 2007 3:27 pm

Woah, this looks great :D

Name: Jagi Gortor.
Race: Human.
Birthplace: Nar Shadaar.

Apperance: Long black hair tied to a ponytail. Got a 'X' sorta scar that covers both of his eyes and his forehead. His eyes are not working all that well, but he wants to see through the force. He has made some progression, but little so far.

Clothes: He wears the standhard padawan uniform in the acadamy, his own set of clothes are mostly black and the material would be somewhat cheap, it was actualy the outfit he got when he was working for the goverment in Nar Shadaa.

Accessories: He got a personal computer that is pretty powerful, probably the most expensive equipment he has. He has made a custom lightsaber, nothing flashy there.

History: Born in the slums of Nar shadaa, he worked to make a liveing in the ganster controled enviorment inside a slum area. After a long and hard life he decided to fight crime that has plauged many of his friends since a early age, he managed to become a inside informant for the goverment, which he later found out was equaly corrupt as the gangsters. He was spotted by a Jedi master when he attempted to hold off parts of a gangster clan that wanted to enslave some of the poor children, he got badly damaged in the process *and the x cut appared at that scene* However the jedi managed to clear that up quite quickly. He is new to the academy, he is not in tone with all of the emotional jedi restrictions, but he wants to attend to help others in some of their actions. And he has not been the fastest progressor in terms of training, he has been patient and slow in progression, something that makes him wonder if they even want him to become a jedi one day.

Personality: This person loves to help others, he is not much of a combatant, however he has connections that can dig deep into some goverments. He wants to discover the nature of the force, but only to use in terms of aiding others. He is not strong in either use of agressive force technuiqes or lightsaber duels, however he has strong tactics and he is slowly manageing to see only through the force. His eyes won't last much longer, and it would be to expensive to have a opperation. He has however not agreed with the jedi code on all of its levels, something that has annoyed the masters to some extent. One of the more promt teachers said that he was doomed to become a sith if he continued like he did, however he is not familiar to that term.

Is this ok? o.o
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon May 07, 2007 3:38 pm

Yup, sounds good.

---

Here's mine-

Name: Zahnti'vis'istrao (Core name Tivisis- addressed as Master Tivisis)

Rank: Grand Jedi Master- Head of the Jedi Order, successor after Luke Skywalker.

Race: Chiss

Clothing: Black Jedi robes and black traveling boots. Crimson lightsaber clipped on the left side of his hip.

Birthplace: Corusant- Parents were from Csilla.

Appearance: Short shimmery blue/black hair. Red sclera-less, pupil-less and iris-less eyes that glow.

History: He was discovered as a toddler on Corusant. Once at the Jedi Academy he went quickly through the ranks and succeeded the former Grand Master. He know resides at the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Kenshin17 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:00 pm

I'll postify my character tonight, after my class.
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby Kenshin17 » Mon May 07, 2007 9:12 pm

Name: Sha'Kis Mak'ji

Birthplace: Zonama Sekot (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zonama_Sekot )

Race: Yuuzhan Vong

Appearance: (Linky to Vong page)
Sha dresses in a very distinctive red and black crab armour. Her lightsaber has a very organic flow to its design and almost seems to be fashioned from raw swirling black and red marble. The blade is black as night. Her armour has a very feminine flow to its form. It does have spikes but they are more curved then most. Her armour covers her from the neck down and is sleek but not completely skin tight, it has a high collor and thick boots, torso, guantlets, and thighs.

Edit: Opps forgot a black cape :grin:

Personality: Although she is not like most Yuuzhan Vong and doesn't hate technology she is still weary of it and prefers to utilize her own species technology. She doesn't work well with others and thinks that most of the Jedi should not be Jedi. She holds herself to a very high standard and expects others to hold themselves to this standard as well. She has never taken on a padawan and never intends to. She does get along well with the Grand Master however as she respects him. No one knows who her Master was. She comes across as somewhat arrogant. She does not hold with the Yuuzhan Vong fascination with pain and does not worship their "deities". She does have a large number of very artistic tattoos all over her body though.

Weaponry: Primary weapon is a lightsaber, but she also carries her amphistaff, thud bugs, and razor bugs. She also carries her Ooglith cloaker and Ooglith masquer allowing her to blend in to any situation with ease. As such she is a bit of an Intelligence gatherer for the Order, and one of the best informed Jedi around.

Fighting style: Her lightsaber style is a deadly dancelike style that is effective against both lightsabers and blaster bolts. She is extremely graceful while fighting. She also blends Yuuzhan Vong hand-to-hand and melee styles into her own style. She is very deadly in a fight.

Bio: Little is known about her past before she joined the Order, and no one dares ask her about it ;)
Kenshin17

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon May 07, 2007 9:32 pm

Sounds awesome! XD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Kunoichi » Tue May 08, 2007 5:17 am

I want to join but i have to read up on the links lol hopefully tonight I can post my character ^_^
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Kenshin17 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:24 am

Coolness.
Kenshin17

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue May 08, 2007 9:30 am

Glad to have you here then Kunoichi ^_^
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm

I should point out, since this isn't mean to be cannon, you don't need a vast understanding of the Expanded Universe.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Kenshin17 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Yep I shall supply (or wookiepedia shall supply) any knowledge you might need. However since we are kinda blazing our own trail here there is a lot of fudge room. Most of the Star Wars stuff will be historical.

All good there Shao?
Kenshin17

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue May 08, 2007 8:57 pm

Yup. Sounds good to me.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Kunoichi » Wed May 09, 2007 7:32 am

okay i have a better bearing of who i want to be so I will post my character tonight ^_^
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Kenshin17 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Alrighty, the story base.

It has been 79 years since the death of Luke Skywalker, the one who awoke the lost Jedi order. Since the many battles fought by this great Master peace has reigned. Peace unlike any the galaxy had experienced in ages.
But peace breeds complacency. Peace breeds a false sense of security. The galaxy fell into a pit of atrophy. And the tides of evil began to see the time was ripe for attack.

However not all had allowed themselves to be seduced by the sweet sent of peace. There where those who kept themselves from falling into atrophy, but those who did not where few.

(GM note: Those who join can chose to be among these, or to not be. Your call.)

But Zahnti'vis'istrao Grand Master of the Jedi Order, refused to be seduced. He remained alert and through his most capable informant, the Yuuzhan Vong Jedi Sha'Kis Mak'ji he watched the shadows, suspecting everything.

The galaxy prospers, the Sith are a legend of the past. The Empire is now a member of the Galactic Alliance, a prosperous military power no longer feared but valued. The white armor of the Stormtroopers no longer incites fear in those who see it.

The offspring of the great heroes, Wedge Antillies, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, live on and thrive, but they are no longer the pillars of the galaxies response force. They have ceased to become a factor. Now in their wake others will rise for on the horizon a new threat lurks, unlike any the galaxy has seen, or will see…
Kenshin17

Postby Kunoichi » Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 am

Okay now I got it lol

Name: Kianna Zoriana

Race: Human

Appearance: She has brunette hair, green eyes with gold and red specks in them which also change colors based on mood, she wears the standard youngling clothes given to her at the academy.

Personality: She is one of complex personalities, which most are at age 10

Region: Tatooine

History: She was discovered only recently to be force sensitive on Tatooine. Her parents were both killed during a altercation with thieves so she was left to an orphanage. Currently resides in the Academy and no one has accepted her for a Padawan yet.

Hope this is okay ^_^

Kunoichi

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu May 10, 2007 9:09 am

Sounds good to me. And I am willing to bet it will be ok with Shao to.
Kenshin17

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu May 10, 2007 10:24 am

And you'd be right.

*Waits for more players*
Shao Feng-Li

Postby For_Him » Thu May 10, 2007 12:16 pm

This is based off my character from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Name: Oin Kessarn

Race: Human

Birthplace: Dantooine

Weapon: Twin lightsabers with blue beams.

Appearance: Blue tunic, black trousers, black robe, black gloves, black buckle boots, crew cut hair, scar over his left eye.

Personality: Brave, calm, gets the job done.

Profile: Oin Kessarn is a Jedi that most people call "Gray Jedi". He dabbles with the Dark Side of the Force, but does not use it for personal gain. Because of his standing he has few friends, and he has been refused the rank of Master, but he always manages to prove his loyalty to the New Jedi Order. He's skilled in the art of wielding two lightsabers in battle, and carries a datapad with him. He lost his left eye while training as a Padawan, but has since replaced it with a bionic eye. This eye can zoom in on distant objects as small as a Republic credit, and can transmit visual data to his datapad. He had requested numerous times that the Order woud assign a Padawan for him to teach, not only to become a full fledged Jedi, but to also teach the danger of following the Dark Side only

To the Jedi Masters(A.K.A. the GMs) only: I can remove the part about the eye if you wish me to. And for information on Gray Jedi, click HERE.
Brother of Sparx00.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: BCMac87

[SIZE="4"]My YouTube Channel[/SIZE]
For_Him

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Sounds good to me and I see no problem with the eye. After all I have a Yuuzhan Vong Jedi, a cybernetic Jedi shouldn't be a problem.
Kenshin17

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:03 pm

Name: landen

Birthplace: Tatooine
Race: Human/jedi

Personality: Dark and Confused Top of my class in Jedi Academy is really into the Dark side already developing The force way Beyond a Padawan Hoping to become a Grand Master some day

Lightsaber:

Image of me: im the one who looks like Anikan but i have Black hair

Image Image
CelticWarrior20

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:33 pm

Sounds good Celtic. Going with the mysterious one I see.

All we need is the final word from Shao. But I doubt she will have a problem with either.
Kenshin17

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu May 10, 2007 1:52 pm

I don't have a problem with either ^_^
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:00 pm

See I am good :grin:
Kenshin17

Postby Kunoichi » Fri May 11, 2007 5:50 am

Yay can'ts wait ^_^ I think i'm the only youngling lol

Kunoichi

Postby For_Him » Fri May 11, 2007 9:56 am

Hey GMs, I've edited my character profile a bit.
Brother of Sparx00.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: BCMac87

[SIZE="4"]My YouTube Channel[/SIZE]
For_Him

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri May 11, 2007 7:22 pm

All right, cool.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon May 14, 2007 5:35 pm

Well, I think I'll make two more characters myself... We don't need tone of people to RP with, eh?
Shao Feng-Li

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:01 am

i hope nobody minds but i made some Changes to my profile it may not be the best but i like it
CelticWarrior20

Postby mastersquirrel » Thu May 17, 2007 11:11 am

I'm certainly interested but I don't have the time to put together a character sheet right now. I'll try and get mine up by tomorrow sometime.
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu May 17, 2007 2:44 pm

Hey, no rush at all squirrel ^_^
Shao Feng-Li

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying