Disney-based RPG idea

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Disney-based RPG idea

Postby MomoAdachi » Sun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm

I was thinking about an RPG about an evil alien organization coming to earth and taking over the "Happiest Place on Earth"(Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California), and it's up to Mickey, Ariel, Peter Pan, and company to rescue the park from its new oppressive rulers.
You can play either a classic Disney character or create your own sci-fi villian character. If this gets approved, keep in mind that this RPG is set at Disneyland in California, and not Walt Disney World in Florida, so refer to locations correctly(if you're not familiar with the park but want to do this RPG, I reccomend referring to www.mouseplanet.com's Park Guides).
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby MomoAdachi » Mon May 07, 2007 7:21 pm

Hmm, it looks like ppl aren't that interested in my idea. Guess there aren't many Disney fans at CAA...
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying